chapter 9

love is blind

 

 

*beep*beep****************

My blackberry remains vibrating for 13 minutes now. I decide to ignore once I saw the ID-mr.Nuts. “Serve you right” I snort out. My inbox full with massages and the history call seems to be hang out as too much received calls. I can’t take it anymore. I want PEACE!! I flip my BB before decided.

 

“YAH! You want to go to heaven so much?!!!!!” I snap my head back far from the phone once accept the call. He can’t even let my heart rest for a bit. I gain my strength to reply when he stops complaining.

“Otte(how) is out there? Or you had passed iemonim already?” I ask him.

“You sure book a ticket to heaven right, Jessica?” he said in anger.

“Aniyo, I really want to have a transit to Switzerland first, before ahead there”

I heard him snort at the other side and make a fake laugh-“ha.ha.ha. funny. I just call my friend to slept over at his place”. He said

 

 

“So?” I just didn’t get his meaning. He should tell his maid instead of me. Wait, I’m one of his maids.

“And you must be responsible for this! If Immoniem happen to call you, just say that I’m at your place and just give her any reasonable answers.” he drop the call when I just about to say another word. Am I that stupid to blackmail myself? I will not answer any call tonight. Iemonim, mianhe.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong’s pov

I don’t see her this whole week. Where does she think to runs away from the almighty kwon jiyong?

Gah, for god sake, why I’m being like this? Wandering around looking for her? Or shall I go to her class. No, that’s too much. Huh, what I’m thinking about? I just have to give her some lessons about that ladder thing. I’m must stress up studying lately to have nonsense thought like this.

 

“Hey buddy, what’s going on?” my best friend pat my shoulder.

“Nothing, I’m looking for my maid.”

“You don’t meet her yet? You’re skipping history class just to find her and now you are still… huh, you’re weird lately, Ji”, Yongwha states.

I try to deny but I know myself that I am really weird lately.

Maybe the exams really did stress me out. gah, I should be home right now. Emoenim  will ask if I late again.

 

 

“I’m home!” I greet loudly.

“Welcome back, ji”   

I really surprise when I heard the not-so-familiar voice in the kitchen. There’s 6 months ago since our last meeting. But I never bothered to see her as I know my presence will change nothing perhaps just making her worried even more.

“Annyeonghasaeyo” I just greet her formally and walk away. There’s no reason to make me stay there.

“Just change your attire and get ready for dinner, your father will be here in any sec by now.” My mom said with delightful smile.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the long hiatus. >.<

i feel bad for it, but now on, i'll try to update it often.

it's a short chapter tough... drop a comment and you're trully a kind-hearted..hehehhe....

sorry again about late update ^^