tip toeing

love is blind

review

‘We will see. Soon, you’ll drown in my charms.’

Gosh, what a dreamer he is. I feel so relieve that we had reached my home and I quickly enter my house compound. I hear he bid me goodbye and as usual I just ignore him.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Nobody pov

 

Jessica enters her home carefully not to make any noise to avoid being bombard with questions.

 

‘unnie’ krystal call her.

‘sooyeon’ yongwha’s turn.

She turns to look at them gather at the living room and Mr. Hyunbin just gives non-reaction, calm as ever.

‘Owh. You guys. I’m home. What we have here? Why gather tonight?’ she tries to cover her nervousness and change the subject. She never comes home this late ever, they must be worried.

 

‘Nehh, we wait for the mayor to arrive our home. Of course, we wait for you, sooyeon ah’. There, Yongwha goes again. He makes the sign to call Jessica over and make her sit on the single sofa in front three of them.

 

Mr.Hyunbin just tries to make the situation less tense. ‘Who wants an ice-cream? I will take some’ he asks while smiling just to make Jessica relax, but unfortunately there’s no response as it just not the right time to ask that kind question. Yongwha just can’t believe his father still can think about ice-cream now. Seeing Yongwha’s expression make Mr.Hyunbin sit back down.

 

‘Ok,now. Where have you been all day long, my dear? Ask Mr.Hyunbin carefully.

 

‘How I suppose to tell them? Tell them that I skipped school with unknown people. No way.’ She tries think hard the best answer to assure them.

 

‘I go to the river. You know, I never know that river was that calm before. My mind is really eases now. Haish, I should bring you all there later.’ Hope that they will not ask further.

 

‘And you go there alone?’ ask Yongwha concern.

 

‘Hyoyeon unnie also searches for you’. Now Krystal makes it worsen.

 

‘Ani, I have company with me. Don’t worry, I’m not that brave’. She ensures them.

 

‘Who is it? Yoeja? And for your information, you’re indeed brave, sis’. Add Yongwha.

 

‘Oh, is that so, so you’re not alone. You must be tired right now. Go take your bath before going bed’. Mr. Hyunbin cuts in and helps Jessica to deal with the motherly Yongwha.

Jessica just nod and takes the chance to escape herself and diverts to her room, ‘thanks appa’. She whispers when pass by her beloved dad.

 

‘Appa, you shouldn’t let her go without tell us who is she hang out with’. Nag Yongwha unsatisfied.

 

‘Son, you also have to rest. The final exam is around the corner, but just don’t too stress yourself up, okay? About Jessica, don’t worried, we have our trust in her, right?’ Mr.Hyunbin’s words assure Yongwha to take it easy.

 

‘Nehh, appa. You’re right. Good night, appa’. He said and follows Jessica to his room next to hers.

 

Then, Mr.Hyunbin prepares his youngest to go to bed. He just sings some lullaby to Krystal like her wife and Jessica always did every night. After sure that Krystal is already in the dreamland, he kiss her forehead then fix the blanket properly and walkout the door. When he’s already on his own king size bed, he just feels a bit sad to reminisce about his beloved wife and the bed seem too large for him alone. ‘Lee Jooyoon, you’ve must see our kids, right? Don’t you think that they are grown up very fast? I just miss you so much..’ Hyunbin keep talking to himself like his wife is beside him till fall asleep.