my ordinary life

love is blind

 

Jessica pov

‘yeay, ice-cream! Thanks oppa’ said Jessica squealing happily.

‘are you that happy? Look at soojung, much more mature than u,sooyeon. Just show her who is the big sissy here’ yongwha begin to nag again.

‘chill oppa,soojung  knows me. I’m just love ice-cream so much’. 

‘yup, oppa, I ‘really’ understand my unnie is. So don’t worry, she just being like this when she’s too happy’ added krystal try to safe me.

That is jung yongwha, charisma brother of mine. Sometimes, he’s just being too motherly and he’s the only one who calls me sooyeon, same goes to krystal just like my mother did. Maybe because he wants us to feel how to have a mother are. ‘Lee Jooyoon, you’re leaving us too early-omma ah.’

But that’s fine. I have my beloved appa,oppa and dongsaeng by my side. And from then, I’m being the big sister to do all the chores-and I love it.

 

Then, we start to walk to our school, Gwangju High School and krystal, Gwangju Elementary school next to my school.

I saw my best friend, Kim Hyoyeon there at the main gate. Waving her hands at us afar. She knows everything about us since she’s my best buddy since we were little.

‘morning hyoyeon!’ I greet her first.

‘morning sica, yongwha and krys’ she greets us happily and starts to grab me to our class. I know her, giving the gossip meal in the morning for me. But I’m not too interest in others life. Sometimes, I pity her because I didn’t really respond to her news, mianhe chingghuya.

‘really, how you know that?’ I’m trying hard to respond to her gossip now.

‘you know me, the gossip princess, anyway, the new-transfer-student   supposes to be in our class you know’.

‘great, I hope the new student is a girl, I can change my best buddy from now on.’ Jessica told casually

‘yah! JUNG JESSICA! You wanna die?!’ while making the gesture along.

I’m just chuckle looking her expression –reply ‘kidding’, making her smile again.

This is my daily routine; I go to school, study and play with my friends. Seriously, I really love study and books, No wonder people called me bookworm. And who ever expected that my very ordinary life could turn out into dramatic which I never wanted it to be. And would I ever blame the fate, as it is the reason to my upside down world?