9

When Fate Plays Its Role (Doubtful Fate)

 

Chapter 9

 

“If you’re lucky enough to get a second chance,
don’t waste it”

 

I was listening to some music when I heard a knock from the door of my room (Tiffany’s).

“Come in”, I said. Then, Yoona appeared behind the door and a big smile plastered on her face.

“Fany unnie, let’s go buy some late night snacks?!” she asked. I raised my eye brow, thinking for a while. Hmm, it’s not a bad idea. I agreed and grabbed my black jacket.
 
If you’re wondering, I’m still Dihoon in Tiffany’s body and the jacket is really mine!

It was not only Yoona and I who wanted to go out to buy some snacks, but Yoona already asked Dihoon or to be exact, TIFFANY to come along. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon also came along. I thought Yuri wanted to follow, but as soon as she saw TIFFANY was with us, she rejected my offer immediately.

So, only the five of us went out and the remaining stayed at home which were Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Yuri and Seohyun.

-

It’s a good thing it SOOO late at night so people weren’t much. It’s so troublesome when fans spotted who we are.

But one of ALL the good things was, PEOPLE DON’T KNOW THAT I’M SNSD TIFFANY! PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT I’M JUST A STRANGER THAT THEY DON’T KNOW.

It felt SOOO good to be normal sometimes. Poor Dihoon, she had to take care of what actually is mine.

Honestly, I was sleepy. But Yoona’s pleading face got all of me. I just couldn’t say no to her.

But at that time, to be truth, I was hurt to see Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon joking around with Dihoon when it’s supposed to be me. I felt left out!

As we were walking, I saw a stall sold sweet potato snacks and I thought of Seohyun instantly. I dragged Dihoon to the stall. She was startled as she grunted.

“Why are you dragging me?” she asked, annoyed. I ignored her whining as we arrived in front of the stall. Sooyoung, Yoona and Hyoyeon followed behind.

“Ahjumma, I would like to buy this snack, how much is it?” I asked as I pointed to Seohyun’s favorite.

“Dihoon-ssi, do you want this for yourself or you buy it for someone else?” Hyoyeon asked me.

Well, I tend to buy this snack for Seohyun a lot. Hyoyeon once said that I pampered the maknae too much, but I don’t care. I’m not manager Hwang for nothing J

I knew every single members’ favorite except for Sooyoung and Yoona because they put anything in their mouth as long as it is food even if it’s spoiled.

Dihoon watched every single movement I made. I asked her why she was looking at me like I’m some crazy woman as we’re in the car to head back to the dorm.

“You impressed me!”

“Huh?” I asked her, dumbfounded.

“The way you treat your members, you told me to buy every members favorite snacks and it impressed me!”

“It’s my routine everytime we go out to buy snacks. And the members understood it so well”, I told her. She was quiet and her face showed confusion as she frowned. Sooyoung, Yoona and Hyoyeon already fast asleep.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her as she didn’t say anything.

“Well, I saw how Sooyoung looked back and forth at you and me. She asked me something like “Don’t you feel to buy anything?” as her eyes showed suspicion to me. I was confused and then suddenly you dragged to the sweet potato stall”

“And why does it bother?”

“Sooyoung said “I felt Tippany and Dihoon-ssi switched personalities” and I was thing “Did she know what happen between us?””

“You were worrying too much”, I assured her but deep inside I was thinking the same as she was.

“You’re right, I guess?!” she said and closed her eyes.

-

“We’re home!” Sooyoung said loudly. Everyone was excited as they saw what we bought.

“Here Seohyun, for you,” Dihoon handed out the sweet potato snack that I bought earlier specially for her.

Seohyun excitedly took the plastic bag from Dihoon and something unexpected from us happened. Seohyun kissed Dihoon on the cheek!

What the hell?! She never did it to me when I brought snack for her and the snack was bought by me.

The members had their jaw dropped as Dihoon stunned by Seohyun’s action. She didn’t budge on from the spot. Her reaction was funny to me. Seohyun already set off to her bedroom. I saw her face was so red!

Wait, what’s going on?

-

I was surfing the internet.

I just didn’t want to see Dihoon’s face. It irritated me.

I watched our videos:  performances, varieties and etc.

I just couldn’t believe and laughed at my silly behavior.

And then there! I saw a video of me and Tiffany. I clicked to watch it and somehow, it brought tears to my eyes.

How I missed my moments with Tiffany!

“Yuri, you’re my hero”, I heard Tiffany’s voice and a memory came to my mind.

It was from our debut days. Sooyoung’s MTV to be exact, if I’m not mistaken!

Tiffany was standing in front of the camera alone. Poor her Jessica was sleeping when she had to play by herself.

I slightly chuckled to myself when I saw how dorky and childish she looked.

I brave myself and brought my legs towards her. We were interacting in front of the camera when suddenly a bug appeared and she was scared.

I knew how much she hates bugs, so I had to help her and I WANTED to help her.

I then threw away the bug. Tiffany smiled happily and followed after, she said “Yuri, you’re my hero!”

You just don’t know how happy I was to hear that from hurt. Without anyone noticed, I smiled and grinned like a fool to myself.

Tiffany, you always made my day happy…


-

It was really late at night, but I saw most of them were still awake.

“Since when Seohyun had the urge to do that?” I heard Yoona’s voice. What did Seohyun do?

I joined the group to know what had happened.

“Yuri, come here!” Taeyeon showed her hand gesture for me to sit besides her. I obeyed.

“What’s wrong? Why are you all still awake?” I asked them and I noticed there’s snacks in front of us. And only Tiffany, Seohyun and that little weren’t there.

“Eat this first!” I looked up and saw Jessica gave me a plastic bag of snacks.

“”Tiffany bought your favorite”, Taeyeon added. Wait, did I hear it right?

I was feeling happy deep inside knowing that she didn’t forget to get my favorite.

“Only mine?” I asked.

“”Of course not, silly. She bought for ours too”, Jessica said and I was disappointed.

Right, I forgot that Tiffany always bought every members favorite and that’s one of what I like about her.

I eat mine and listened to what they were saying earlier.

“Did you notice? Seohyun’s also was blushing”, Hyoyeon spoke up and I saw Sunny nodded.

“Why Seohyun was blushing?” I asked clueless.

“She kissed Tippany!” Sooyoung replied my question and I widen my eyes while saying out loud “WHAT?!”

I saw everyone covered their ears especially Taeyeon and Yoona since they’re the one who sat besides me. But I don’t give a damn about it!

“Why did she do that?” I asked sounded a lot calmer than earlier.

I was truly shock to hear that. I mean, kissing every member is normal to us, but this…

“She pecked her on the cheek, you babo!” Jessica scolded and hit my forehead.

Gosh, it’s so hurt!

“Oh, only just a peck on the cheek…” I felt relief.

“But the way she did it so different from the previous…”

“What’s so different about it?”

“Have you ever seen Seohyun kissed Tiffany’s cheek everytime she bought snacks or anything for the maknae?” Sooyoung asked me as I shook my head.

“And have you ever seen maknae blushed after kissing Tiippany?” Taeyeon added and once again, I shook my head.

There’s when I have a feeling on something…



I have another rival to deal with…

-

“Dihoon, what’s wrong with you?” I asked.

Dihoon had been acting weird since earlier.

“Seohyun kissed me!” she mumbled for nobody knows how many times it was already.

“Dihoon-ah, I’m besides you!”

“Seohyun kissed me!” I was getting frustrated. Seriously, what’s wrong with her?

I thought she’s the weirdest fan I’ve ever met.

She was staring blankly at the ceiling for quite a while. She didn’t say any other words except for “Seohyun kissed me!”

She was lying on the bed when I was sitting on the chair, and guess what?

“I’m freaking worried about her.

“Dihoon-ah, why does it bother you? Because a SNSD member kissed you?”

“No…” she shook her head. I frowned.

“Then what?”

“It means Yuri has a rival!”

“A what?!”

Did I hear it right? Why Seohyun kissed Dihoon on the cheek had something to do with Yuri has a rival?

I was in own thought when suddenly I felt a pair of strong hand held my shoulder and dragged me to sit on the bed.

Of course it was Dihoon! Who else in the room besides her?

“Don’t you feel anything towards Yuri?”

“What?” I asked in confusion. What kind of feeling was that supposed to be?

“From now on, you should totally move on from Taeyeon and gave Yuri a chance!” Dihoon said.

And it totally made my mind gone blank!

 

TBC