8

When Fate Plays Its Role (Doubtful Fate)

A/N: Sorry, late update! I can online only on weekends EXCEPT if I'm on leave. So busy with school. Anyway, to those who think If Tiffany and Dihoon swictched their bodies back, it's a NO! They're still the same. 

Well, maybe You forget about this story already. Hmm ): Nah, it's not your fault, it's just that I'm not a good author!

Let's proceed to the chapter, shall we?

 

 

Chapter 8

 

“Close your eyes.
Clear your heart.
Let it go”.

 

“What are you doing here?” Yuri was the first one to spoke up, but she was being sarcastic. As long as the author knew, Yuri was still pissed with Dihoon for what happened to Tiffany.

“Yuri, don’t use that tone. It’s not good!” Manager oppa warned and shook his head.

“But seriously, what do you want Dihoon-ssi?” Taeyeon as the leader asked. Her tone was gentle compared to Yuri.

“I need a job! That’s all”, Tiffany was gulping down her saliva; put out a smile nervously. Her gaze was at Dihoon. The younger girl was looking at her suspiciously.

“Girls, that’s enough! Besides, she’ll help you guys do the house cores when you’re not here”, Manager spoken up. He then clapped his hands and told the girls to lead Tiffany to every corner of the dorm so the latter can do her works much better.

While showing, Tiffany was putting on act. She knew about everything in the dorm, including the rules. But she only nodded meant that she understood everything to what the members had told her.

Dihoon on the other hand was preventing her laugh from coming out. She found it funny how Tiffany was trying so hard not to get caught.

Yuri was doing things on her own. She didn’t want to get involved in touring Tiffany around the dorm. She hated Dihoon, to be honest. She felt like Dihoon was taking her chance away from getting Tiffany for herself.

“Yuri-ah, why are you so quiet?” Dihoon asked. Tiffany heard it and turned around to look at the mad Yuri.

“To be honest, I don’t want to see your face, Kang Dihoon!” Yuri’s voice was harsh. Tiffany gulped down. Dihoon that was besides Yuri was nervous.

What, she hated me? Dihoon thought.

“Yuri, enough of that! You can’t blame Dihoon after what had happened!” Taeyeon said. Suddenly, Yuri burst out at the leader.

“Yeah, I don’t have to blame Dihoon because ALL of this started from YOU!!!” Yuri pointed her finger to the leader. Everyone in the house was shocked to see the burst from Yuri.

Yuwree-ah… Tiffany silently called out for Yuri.

“If not because of you, NONE of these things will happen!” Yuri’s eyes were red. Everyone was frightened to look at Yuri, except for Dihoon.

Why is she being like this? Does she have some special feelings for Tiffany? Dihoon was silently observing everything.

 Yuri was trying so hard to calm down. Without her noticing, her tears were showing. All of the members were surprised to see it.

She stomped her feet and went out from the dorm. She can’t stay there any longer.


-
 

“What was your intention?” Dihoon asked Tiffany when they were left alone.

Tiffany looked up at Dihoon nervously.

“You know, the other day, a friend of yours came. She said something about the dance competition”, Tiffany explained. Dihoon’s eyes widen and was gap opened.

“Gasp! I forgot about that”, Dihoon was nervously pacing back and forth. Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“Don’t do that, please! You can teach me every step of the dances”, Tiffany tried to be rational. But Dihoon was looking at her, suspiciously.

“Can you even do it? As long as I knew, you’re not a good dancer”

Tiffany was taken aback.

Is she even my fan?

“Yah Kang DIhoon! Even if I’m not a good dancer, I can learn! Besides, my dancing skill has gotten better by years!” Tiffany was mad. Dihoon was sorry.

“Sorry! Fine, I’ll teach you. But you have to make sure not making any MISTAKES!”

Tiffany nodded.


-
 

“Yah Yuri-ah, why are making such a fuss like that?” Hyoyeon approached Yuri and asked the latter. Yuri looked down. She had the answer, but she didn’t want to spill it out.

“I don’t know, Hyoyeon-ah!” Yuri faced-palm herself. Hyoyeon patted her back.

“Maybe you’re over protecting Tiffany too much!” Hyoyeon reasoned herself. Yuri only nodded, even if she knew it didn’t true.

I’m sorry Hyoyeon-ah. It’s not the right time yet to tell you about my true feelings, Yuri felt sorry.
 

-
 

“One two three four”, Dihoon teached while saying out loud the steps’ number. Tiffany followed along. They had been practicing for almost 2 hours already. Sweats were all over their faces. Even if they tired, Tiffany didn’t want to stop.

Outside from the practice room, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were watching closely. They wondered when did Tiffany become such a great dancer? She even waved! Their eyes were wide jaw dropped.

They hurriedly went out of the room and told the others to watch them.

“Guys! You should watch this!” Sooyoung was being so loud. She took Taeyeon and Jessica’s hands forcefully and dragged them to the practice room. Hyoyeon took Sunny and Yuri’s hands. The rest were following close behind.

“What’s wrong?” Yuri asked. She was irritated. Why were Hyoyeon and Sooyoung being so loud.

“What is it?” Jessica asked this time.

Right after they arrived in front of the practice room’s entrance, they saw Tiffany was doing backflip.

Wait what?! Tiffany did a backflip? Nah, it was Dihoon actually.

“BACKFLIP?!” As expected, their eyes widen and jaw dropped. Hyoyeon and Yuri were already drooling.

Dihoon that was doing a backflip, startled after hearing such a chaos outside the room. She fell on the floor instantly and her back head hit the floor.

“Aww!” Dihoon winced in pain. Yuri was surprised and rushed to Dihoon’s side. Tiffany also was surprised.

“Yah Fany-ah, are you okay?” Yuri asked her in super loud voice ever.

Dihoon had both her hands on the back of her head. Meanwhile, Tiffany rubbed the spot. The members started circling around her.

“Fany, are you okay?” Jessica asked. She was so concerned. Being the ice princess she is, she pushed the real Tiffany aside and filled the spot earlier. She then continued what Tiffany was doing.

Yah Jung Jessica! How dare you push me aside when just now you were calling my name?! Rascal… Tiffany gritted her teeth. Taeyeon saw it and apologized immediately.

“I’m sorry Dihoon-ssi, she’s being a typical ice princess, hahaha…” Taeyeon laughed nervously while receiving a glare from Jessica.

Tsk, Tiffany scoffed. She already knew that...

“Yah Kang Dihoon! What were you doing? You let Tiffany do such a thing and now her head hit the floor hard, are you going to pay for that? Aish!” Yuri pretended to punch Tiffany but was stopped by the real Dihoon.

“It’s okay Yuri-ah, I was the one who started it first. It’s not her fault”, Dihoon tried to calm Yuri down.

Inside her heart, she was feeling sorry for Tiffany. It should be she’s the one that got scolded and pushed aside by Jessica, not Tiffany. Poor the idol…

But one more thing that she was thinking! Is it right what she guessed before that Yuri had a special feeling for Tiffany? At that time, Dihoon was determined to dig in Yuri’s heart! She wanted Yuri to be the one for Tiffany, and makes the latter forgets about her past with Kim Taeyeon…

Kwon Yuri, you just wait…

 

TBC