10

When Fate Plays Its Role (Doubtful Fate)

 

Chapter 10

 

“Go ahead, move on, forget all of our memories, forget if I ever exist!”

 

The next morning, all of them were still sleeping. It’s all because they stayed ‘till late at night and came to this result.

However, Seohyun who slept the earlier (even if it’s still not early because she couldn’t sleep) woke up first and decided to make breakfast for her unnies. Hyoyeon was still sleeping soundly in the room.

By the time she finished cooking, Yuri and Yoona came into the kitchen.

“What are you cooking?” Yoona asked while her eyes wandered to see what Seohyun dishes for breakfast.

“I cooked scramble eggs, sausages and fried rice with curry, Fany unnie’s favorite”, Seohyun answered and Tiffany’s name slipped out from her tongue. By that time, Yuri already sent her glare, but Seohyun was oblivious. On the other hand, Yoona was quiet, but she bit her lower lips hard.

“Juhyun-ah, let’s talk”, Yuri ordered and her tone was serious. Seohyun and Yoona wondered what the older girl wanted to talk about. But later than, Seohyun followed behind.

Yuri walked to her bedroom and once arrived, she stopped. Seohyun also stopped her pacing and looked at Yuri nervousely.

Yuri had her hands on her waist and was thinking hard.

“Juhyun-ah, do you like Tippany?”

“I… I do like her”, Seohyun admitted shyly while her head was facing the floor.

“Why…” Yuri was lost at words. She controlled her breathing and calmed her hard down.

“After the accident, I mean look at her now. We had quite a hot issue and argument with her but she seemed to completely forget about it. It felt like she didn’t go through anything and I sort of to love… her more”, Seohyun’s tone was slow at the last words.

Seohyun was right. Even though she felt like her old Fany was back, Yuri still can sense something odd on Tiffany.

Tiffany never be a good cooker, a great dancer and such.

Just when Yuri about to talk back, someone knocked the door of the room and shouted “Yuri unnie, Hyunnie, let’s breakfast!  I’m hungry”, it was Yoona’s.

“Let’s talk about this later”, Yuri said and Seohyun sighed in relief.

Just when they stepped out from the room, they heard Sunny’s voice yelled loudly.

“Yah, Hwang Miyoung!”

They wondered what happened so they rushed to where Sunny was. Everyone was crowding in Tiffany’s room.

Yuri felt her anger boiled up once she saw what was happening in the room.

DIHOON was waking up slowly from her slumber. She stayed up all night with TIFFANY the night before and they ended up sleeping on each other’s arms. No wonder Sunny yelled to see them.

Yuri approached the both of them angrily and grabbed the shock TIFFANY’s collar and shook it. She almost threw a punch on Dihoon’s pretty face. Fortunately, DIHOON was fast to catch up Yuri’s hand from resuming what the latter was about to do and hurt TIFFANY.

Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon tried to stop the angry Yuri.

DIHOON stepped in between Yuri and TIFFANY and separated the both of them. DIHOON then took whole of Yuri’s hands and pushed the latter backwards. Yuri stumbled to the back. DIHOON was too strong for Yuri to fight back. Yuri was shocked herself.

It was chaos in the room. Everyone was trying to calm Yuri.

DIHOON then went to TIFFANY and protected the latter with her whole body and dragged TIFFANY out of the room. Before they disappeared behind the door, DIHOON turned to Yuri.

“I’ll deal with you later”, she warned and pointed her finger while her eyes showed she was indeed serious. Everyone gulped down and thought ‘HellPpany is approaching’. TIFFANY also seemed scared of the mad DIHOON.

I just hope that she won’t hurt Yuri.


-
 

DIHOON sent TIFFANY to the front door.

“You should go home. I’ll handle the rest”

“Will you be okay to handle them by yourself? You know , it’s quite hard sometimes to handle the girls”

“Tiffany, I should have practiced myself how to be as perfect as Manager Hwang”, she said playfully and winked at the latter.

Tiffany chukled and plaufylly hit DIHOON’s arm while her cheek was burning with flush red. DIHOON giggled at the cute sight.

Aigoo, how can you be blushing easily, Fany?

She thought in her mind while TIFFANY slowly disappeared from her sight.


-
 

The breakfast was quiet unlike the usual.

There’s no joke from Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona ans specially Yuri.

This was the first time DIHOON felt extremely awkward to be around SNSD. Her foods were barely untouched.

She was the first one to finish breakfast. Seohyun was disappointed since she cooked it specially for Tiffany.

“Aren’t these your favorites? Why didn’t you eat it?” DIHOON was surprised that Seohyun said it’s Tiffany’s favorite and she didn’t really enjoy eating it. She felt bad to see Seohyun was upset. Everyone could see how Seohyun was trying hard to hold back her tears.

“I’m sorry Juhyunnie, but I don’t have any appetite”
 
With that, DIHOON left the dining room.


-
 

“What’s wrong with you?” Sunny asked. I arched my eyebrow demanding for more.

“You’ve hurt Seohyun’s feelings”

I frowned. Apparently, Sunny dragged me all the way to her bedroom to talk about things. I just followed, not knowing a thing what she’s about to speak.

“I know and I’m sorry about that”

“I thought you’re the least one to hurt her feelings especially when you’re the one who pampered her too much”

I looked down from Sunny’s gaze. It’s quite scary for me to look at.

“Fany-ah, I think you should apologize to Seohyun”

I looked up and saw Sunny no longer mad at me.

“I think so too”, I said and smiled. She messed with Tiffany’s hair.

“Aigoo, your smile is so adorable”, she complimented.

I know right. My Fany’s smile is so adorable. No one can ever resist her charm.

Suddenly, Sunny pulled me to her embrace. I was surprised but then, I turned relax.

“I’m glad that finally you’re moving on. Taeyeon doesn’t deserve your love after what happened. If Dihoon can make you happy, then we all will be happy for you”, she spoke sincerely, but wait…

WHAT?!


-
 

I decided to bring the breakfast menu cooked by Seohyun for TIFFANY. I’m sure she gotta love this since Seohyun said it’s her favorite.

I entered the house that I haven’t visited for quite so long since I’ve switched bodies with my dearest idol. I saw she was sitting on the couch while watching SNSD’s DVD concert. I chuckled.

“Watching yourself?”

“I can’t help it. I was too boring when I found this to watch some movies”, she answered.

“What did you bring with you?”

“Foods”, I answered and she quickly dashed out to the kitchen with me.

“Great, I’m hungry and nothing that I can eat here”, she said and I frowned.

“I’m sorry, I forgot to buy conveniences for this house and sorry for making you hungry”

“Nah, it’s okay. What’s it?”

“Just look it by yourself”

She looked at it and her eyes sparkled immediately.

“Great, I’ve been craving for some fried rice with curry lately”, she said cutely and I chuckled.

“Who cooked?”

“Seohyun”

“Oh really, no wonder it tasted like it”

I stared at her for awhile before she spoke.

“Have you talk things to Yuri”

“No, I haven’t but I’ve talk things with Sunny”

She arched her eyebrows at me.

“Sunny said that she glad ‘you’ finally moved on from Taeyeon with ‘me’”

“Really?” she asked and chuckled like it sounded funny to her.

“Have you moved on?” I asked out of sudden. She slowly taking her gaze at me.

“Maybe… But I’m not sure”, she answered and I sighed.

How long are you going to keep hurting your feelings like this, Hwang Miyoung?


-
 

I was reading book when I heard the door was knocked. I said come in and the leader appeared behind it with a smile plastered on her beautiful face.

“Yes, did you need anything?” I asked her as she came closer to where I was sitting which on the bed.

“Fany-ah”, she approached me as she settled down on the bed besides me.

She took my hand held it. I was confused.

Then I noticed her eyes were teary.

What’s wrong, Taeyeon-ah? Is SNSD going to break my heart like this for crying in front of me?

“How have you been?”

I couldn’t answer anything.

“I’m sorry for what I’ve done to you. I know, I’ve been a jerk and worst girlfriend for you”

I turned even more confuse. I scratched my hair in confusion.

She bit her lower lips as she continued. “Even though I was not taking a better care of you, just so I want you to know that I really loved you”

“Fany-ah, what happened to me and Jessica was a mistake. But then, it was my choice to be with her”

“She confessed that she had feelings for me. I confused. Instead of talking things with her, I avoided her”

“The members told me to stop avoiding Sica and talk from heart to heart. Sooyoung helped me a lot”

“During the time I avoided her, I felt something that I didn’t before.
Loneliness, pain, anguished and fear of losing her was striking in my heart.
That’s when I realized that I have feelings for her too”

“It’s not that I don’t love you, but my feelings for Sica are more special”

“I just couldn’t describe it with words without the help of the members”

A tear fell from her eyes.

“Fany-ah, what I’ve done to you was not intentional. It’s absurd”

Tears came down overflowing after that. She was sobbing. I couldn’t hold my tears too.

I just cried along with her.

“I don’t want to hurt you, yet I already did for having affair with Jessica behind you”

A tear dropped.

“Members didn’t blame it on me for what happened to you, but Jessica and I felt really guilty ‘till now. You are our best friend after all and we care a lot for you”

Taeyeon’s sobbing turned even harder.

“This morning, when I saw you slept with Dihoon on your arm, that’s when I thought that you’re finally moving on and I’m really thankful for that”

I cried.

“I may sound selfish, but you don’t have any idea how much I want you to stop have feelings for me since my love for Jessica is incomparable to you”

“You don’t deserve me, and I don’t deserve someone as nice as you”

“Fany-ah, thanks for loving me. I loved you”

My tears just wouldn’t stop showing.

Taeyeon cried on my shoulder and I cried along with her.

If only Fany hear this, I’m sure she’ll really move on from Taeyeon.

If only Fany and I didn’t change bodies, this thing might be wouldn’t happen.

If…

If only…

Interlude

Without them knowing, there’s a figure stood outside the room. She heard Taeyeon’s confession, and she cried along with the two inside the room.

She covered with her palm; preventing any sound was heard by anybody.

She leaned on the door and cried even harder. She even sobbed.

How thankful she was to eavesdrop what the two people inside was talking about…

 

TBC