6

When Fate Plays Its Role (Doubtful Fate)

 

Chapter 6

 

“At any given moments you have the power to say:
 This is not how the story is going to end””

 

“Tiffany, Tiffany!”

Someone called. I just couldn’t open my eyes yet… But wait? What did they call me?

“Fany-ah, wake up!” Someone shook my body.

What’s happening here? Why are they calling me Tiffany? I know that I’m a fan of her, but my name is Dihoon…

“Fany-ah, can you hear us?” That sounded like Jessica’s voice. Am I dreaming?

“Unnie~ wake up!” the two maknaes of SNSD called out. What the hell?!

I adjusted my eyes to the light. I opened my eyes properly and saw how close Yuri’s face is to me. I was surprised! What the hell?!

I sat up immediately! Am I seeing things? Or am I dreaming?

I pinched my cheek hard. “AHH!” I winced in pain.

Jessica came closer and caressed my cheek that I pinched earlier.

“Yah, what are you doing? You’re ruining your pretty face”, scolded Jessica. I raised my eye-brow and looked at her blankly.

Jessica smiled. I swore she looked like an angel.

I looked for something. Mirror! I got up from the bed and found a mirror was hanging on the wall.

Am I looking at myself? Is this really me?

I was in the verge in screaming.

“A…”

“No need to scream. I did it on your behalf already”

I turned around and I saw my body. My jaw dropped. My eyes widen.

My body in front of me was staring sharp directly at me while crossing her arm.

“Tiffany?” I called her. She nodded.

What the hell? I just switched bodies with Tiffany.

This is sure gonna be a nightmare to both of us…


-
 

I felt dizzy. I didn’t remember a thing what happen to me yesterday. I recalled for so many times, but nothing came out. It just so… blank!

But I strengthen myself and got up. I opened my eyes but this definitely not my room nor my dorm.

This is a hospital!

I looked my surrounding and found 8 people that I really knew.

Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun!

But wait! Why are they gathering at the bed besides of mine?

Jessica turned to look at me.

“Oh Dihoon-ssi, you’re awake?!”

WHAT?! Dihoon-ssi?!

“I’ll call the doctor”

Taeyeon dashed out of this ward and began to look for the doctor. Jessica and Yuri came closer to me.

“Dihoon-ssi, why are you so careless? Look what happen to you and Tiffany? Our company will sue you if they want because you caused an accident to Tiffany, you know that?”

What are they saying? I caused an accident to Tiffany?

Hello to earth, I’m Tiffany! But wait, they called me Dihoon and pointed Tiffany at the other bed?! What is this?

I turned to look at the person that was lying on the bed besides me.

Is that ME? I saw myself was lying on the bed, what is this?

“You know what? If not because of the girls and thinking that I’m an idol that has to take care of my image, I will punch your face right here”, Yuri threatened me. I saw how she was clenching her fist and gritting her teeth.

I gulped. I was frightening a bit. But then, I saw Jessica was calming her down.

“Can you lend me your mirror please?”

I asked Jessica. Well, I know her really well. She would bring her mirror to everywhere she goes.

“Here it is”, she passed me the mirror.

I look carefully. This is a reflection of Dihoon’s face! I caressed the cheek and it’s really me but in Dihoon’s body!

“AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”


-
 

Dihoon was panicking in front of me. She was pacing back and forth. I felt suffocating, but didn’t let it out.

I never thought that she was this kind of person. I thought she’s cool, but I’m cooler than her!

“Dihoon-ah, can you please stop? Rather than panicking like that, why don’t you help me to figure out how to fix this?” I asked her. My eyes were gentle when looking at her.

She looked at me. She agreed and sat down besides me. She sighed.

“What do you think actually had happened?” she asked me.

Well, I don’t really know and shrugged.

“Do you ever think that maybe it was fated for us to switch bodies?” she asked me once again.

My mind went blank. What did she mean by that?

“For what?”

“That’s why we have to figure it out”


-
 

“Guys, don’t you think Tiffany has been acting weird?” Sunny asked. Their eyes then landed on Tiffany that was actually Dihoon.

Ever since they discharged from the hospital, Dihoon in Tiffany’s body followed the members to the dorm while Tiffany in Dihoon’s body stayed in Dihoon’s house.

But, the members somehow found the differences in Dihoon that they thought was Tiffany ever since the accident.

“I think so too”, Jessica sighed.

What had happened to their brighter than mushroom Tiffany? It seemed like the latter lost everything since the accident…

 

TBC

 

A/N: Sorry, I kinda in writing emotionally. I just couldn’t describe in proper words. But I do hope you can understand what was going on. One more thing, everytime I mentioned Dihoon meant the latter as SNSD Tiffany, and Tiffany as Dihoon. I afraid that you might be confuse later on. Thanks for commenting. Please comment more…