2

When Fate Plays Its Role (Doubtful Fate)

 

Chapter 2

 



 

 


“The most expensive thing in the world is trust.
It can take years to earn & just a matter of seconds to lose”

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to eat?”

Hyoyeon asked, wanted to make sure whether I really didn’t want to eat. Maybe she concerned about me losing weight.

“Fany-ah, you seriously looked a lot thinner!” Yuri assured me to eat again. I just shook my head and headed to my room when I bumped into Taeyeon.

“What? You don’t want to eat again?” Taeyeon asked. I sighed. What’s wrong with them, seriously?!

Once again I shook my head and said “I’m tired and I don’t have any appetite”

I arrived in my room shortly after talking to Taeyeon. I lied down on my bed yawned.

I was thinking, even though Taeyeon asked me many things, I don’t think she did it in concern way. I felt like Taeyeon and I are stranger; we’re not a lover. I felt like there is a gap between us now. Compared to her, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sunny were really concern about me.

Maybe, I was just thinking too much. I should take a bath now and go to sleep.

-

When Tiffany was sleeping peacefully, she was awake by a loud and annoying voice.

“Unnie~ wake up!”

“Yah Fany, Fany, Tiffany~ WAKE UP!”

Of course it belongs to the two annoying twins with different ages and frrom another mother; Yuri and Yoona.

When Tiffany finally awake, she glared at the two. Yuri and Yoona only plastered an innocent smile while saying “Good morning~”

“This is not good at all. You ruined my sleep again!”

Tiffany ignored the two and took her pink towel and went to the bathroom.

-

I reached the kitchen and saw the breakfast already done by Seohyun, Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon. I still didn’t see Jessica since I got back last night.

I took my seat which beside Yuri. Taeyeon and Jessica are the only who didn’t with us right now.

“Did Jessica and Taeyeon have a morning schedule?” I asked Yuri.

She shook her head and said “We don’t have any schedule today. Oppa gave us a day free!”

Yuri said cheerfully and I also was happy. But something doesn’t feel right inside me. I felt like something was happening or is going to happen. I just didn’t know. I have a bad feeling about today.

Thinking about that, I saw both Taeyeon and Jessica came in the kitchen together. I didn’t know why, but I felt something was going on with the two. They seemed really… suspicious.

“Fany, are you okay? You were spacing out”

I didn’t realize that I was staring at Jessica and Taeyeon until made them looked a little bit… anxious. I looked at Yuri and said that I’m okay.

-

“Did she know?” Jessica asked Taeyeon.

Earlier, she noticed that Tiffany was looking at her and Taeyeon so she got frightened a bit.

“Sica, I think we should stop doing this behind her back”

Jessica stopped doing her things and looked at Taeyeon.

“Why? Because you love her”

“Of course I love her. She’s my best friend and also girlfriend. I couldn’t just bring myself kept on cheating behind her with you. This doesn’t right. We should have at least told her the truth about us!”

Taeyeon pleaded gently and calmly. But Jessica didn’t agree.

“You said you love me”

“I did. But I felt guilty for doing this. We even assisted the other members in our wrongdoing”

Jessica took her seat beside Taeyeon which on her bed, gently held Taeyeon’s hand.

“Okay, let’s go and tell her about us. I don’t want to be hypocrite in front of her anymore”

Taeyeon took Jessica’s hand that was on hers and smiled reassuringly.

“Let’s do that”

-

As I was reading an English novel, I noticed that how Taeyeon had been acting so weird and all whispering to Sooyoung and the other members. I also noticed how Seohyun and Yuri had been looking at me. Something on their reaction that I couldn’t understand; they seemed worried and concerned about me.

What? Did I do something wrong and got a punishment from manager oppa or the company?

I closed the novel and put it besides me.

“What’s wrong with you all? Aren’t you going to share something interesting with me?”

I looked at their faces one by one. From Taeyeon till the maknae, Seohyun.

“Fany-ah…” Taeyeon’s voice seemed so anxious and nervous.

Until they confessed something that didn’t expected!

-

I bit my lips, clenched my fist.

How should I describe my feelings right now? I felt really devastated!

I took a deep breath before uttering.

“How dare you cheat on me? How dare you lie to me?”

I looked at them in the eyes. And I can see how scared they are right now. Specially Taeyeon and Jessica!

I just couldn’t believe it! The members that I have trustworthy in all this time; Yuri, Sunny, Hyoyeon and even Seohyun lied and hid all these from me?!

I got up from my seat and went to my room. Seohyun followed and called my name. But I ignore her since I still feel betrayed.

I’m sorry Juhyun, but I had lost my trust on you!

 

TBC