Finale

When Fate Plays Its Role (Doubtful Fate)

Finale

 

I was waiting in the living room while watching TV. The members had to settle their schedules. I was so damn bored! Manager oppa just won’t let me do anything even after I was discharged from the hospital. My father had nagged at me because I was so careless while driving, causing me to meet an accident.

I just didn’t want to say “It was all Damian’s play” because probably my father would say me crazy. Just imagine if you were in my shoes, would you tell anyone about this? Would they believe you? No, right? That’s what I thought too because Damian had passed away, LONG time ago.

When I was rambling to myself, I heard the front door was opened. I turned around and found the one that I had been trying to talk to, but the person had been avoiding me.

“Yuri-ah…” I called. She looked at me in hesitant.

“Why are you avoiding me?”

She was quiet. Honestly, I was rather disappointed when I noticed she tried to distant herself from me. I was feeling hurt deep inside.


“Tiffany, I…

…like you”



There Yuri’s voice went again, lingering in my mind. Although it was supposed to be a play from Damian, but it felt so real.

It sounded like she really confessed to me.

“Yuri-ah, it is now or nothing!”

I confidently looked at her straight in the eyes.

I took a deep breath.

“Yuri, there’s something I wanted to say!”

“I…love you!” I confessed.

Her eyes were wide enough to pop out soon.

I couldn’t wait any longer. I closed the gap and grabbed the back of her head. Then, I kissed her, passionately. Her lips were so tempting.

Yuri was shocked, but couldn’t push away either. I ran my hands through her chest. She locked me with her hands wrapped around my waist.

And that’s when our relationship started to be different. From just best friends, it turned to be lovers.

We’re in love so much!

 

The end…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Epilogue

 

2013

Girls’ Generation held a world tour in Hong Kong. They were successful through the song “I Got A Boy” in the year. They were happy so much.

Their bond is getting stronger. Taeyeon didn’t avoid Jessica anymore, but she mostly tried to be reserve, much better than Yuri and Tiffany. The couple was so clingy. They were obvious so much.

Yuri celebrated Tiffany’s birthday with the birthday girl alone. They snapped a picture together during the SM Halloween Party.

Recently, in Hong Kong, at the end, Tiffany splashed the water at her members. They were soaked, and Yuri decided to retaliate.

She chased Tiffany to spray the water at the latter, but to her dismay, she was sprayed instead and was so soaked. The fans were shouting so much.

But who could blame Tiffany? It’s all the master of pranks – Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung’s faults. Tiffany was just influenced with the members’ play.

And Girls’ Generation remained their bond ‘till the end.

 

THE END

 

And one more thing – Seohyun finally accepted Yoona’s proposal with the same method in Tiffany’s dream – the spar’s confession. ;)

 


 

If you guys haven't watched, go and watched the clip from their world tour at Hong Kong.
Tiffany splashed water at the members, and Yuri was so soaked.
I love the moment <3 <3 <3

YulTi is overloading!!!

'Till this, I'm sorry to all my readers for updating late.
I know most of you didn't really like the storyline, but I do hope you guys enjoy reading this.
English is not my native language, so forgive me for any mistakes.
And praise be to God, I got to finish this story in instant!

I finished two of my stories in a day #proudandappaluse

Have you guys watched Secret? I recommend this drama to you all.
It's worth to watch it!
I'm falling in love with Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum.
And I just watched Ghost featuring So Ji Sub and Lee Yeonhee.
I was grinning like an idiot when I heard the actor in the drama sang "Twinkle" and a fan of SNSD <3 <3 <3

PEACE YO~