1

When Fate Plays Its Role (Doubtful Fate)

 

Chapter 1

 

I stayed in the practice room, while the others are preparing to go back to the dorm. Practicing hours finish, so we should back home, but I didn’t feel like that. I should have been practicing more and improving my dance.

Hyoyeon noticed I didn’t budge on from my place and grab my back, so she asked.

“You want to stay again? Do you want me to help?”

She was being sincere, I know that. Most SONE must know that she has always been playing around even if it’s practice hours. But, if she’s offering a help for dance to me, that’s mean she’s being serious.

“It’s okay, you can go. You must be tired already”

I could see the tiredness in her eyes. Even though I need a help, I couldn’t be selfish, bothering others while it should be their rest time.

Hyoyeon smiled, thanking me trough her eyes for understanding her. I also smiled to her while sending message “That’s what a friend for”.

Before heading outside, Taeyeon asked me.

“Fany, do you want me to tell manager oppa to fetch you up later?”

I shook my head and said “I don’t want to bother him. Besides, I don’t want him to nag at me again for an hour for being so hardworking and injured myself again”. The others laughed. After said “okay”, Taeyeon and the others finally go back home.

 

Like I expected, manager oppa called me and nagged at me for being so stubborn, not listening to him when he told me to stop working too hard and being hard to myself. The exact same things he told me frequently if I stayed in practice room longer than the others.

“Fany, you are being so hard to yourself”
“you could get yourself injured”

Sorry oppa, but I’m bored of it already. But I couldn’t say it to him, and just nodded and accepting his words logically, but I never take it seriously. I always crash his rules.

 

Tiffany got to the dorm safely, but the atmosphere in the dorm was so odd. Everybody was there except for Taeyeon and Jessica, but Tiffany didn’t really mind. She was bothered by the members’ awkward movements.

“Fany, have you eaten? If not, I can cook for you!” Sunny plastered a fake smile on her face and Tiffany noticed it. But she just went with the act without knowing the situation.

On the other hand, Sooyoung was telling the other whisper-ly so Tiffany can’t hear her except for the members.

“Someone tell Jessica or Taeyeon that Tiffany is here! My phone isn’t with me”

Seohyun immediately texted Jessica since her phone was on her hand, luckily.

 

To: Sica Unnie

Unnie, Tiffany unnie is back!

 

Jessica was startled hearing “Say Yes” was playing meant that her phone was ringing and has an incoming text. She read Seohyun’s message and immediately got up.

“Taengoo, Fany is here!”

Hearing that, Taeyeon also quickly got up from Jessica’s bed. She’s widening her eyes in shock.

“I have to go already. Anyway Sica, I have a good day”

Before disappearing behind the door, she winked to Jessica and all Jessica could do was blushing.

 

TBC