7

When Fate Plays Its Role (Doubtful Fate)

 

Chapter 7

 

“Chances are there not just to correct mistakes.
But to determine worth”

 

 I was hungry, but I didn’t know how to cook. The ingredients in this house are complete, but I don’t know what to do. I called Dihoon to ask for her help. She said she would bring me foods to me.

While waiting, I watched TV. There, my actual face popped out. The 12plus CF featuring me and Siwon oppa. I just couldn’t hide my smile. I admitted that I looked so pretty, hehe…

Then, someone knocked the door. I opened it and revealed Dihoon behind it. She showed me a plastic, and she began to unwrap it and decorated it on the plate. It was noodle and late night snack, spicy rice cake. It looked delicious. I gulped.

“Where did you buy it?” I asked her.

“I was walking around the market with Sooyoung and Yoona and bought these for you”, she replied. I smiled. How sweet of her!

I began eating without talking much. She just sat there and staring at me. I was nervous.

“It’s hard for me to pretend as you!” Dihoon began to break the silence.

“If it was Hyoyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung and Yoona, it’s okay but I found it awkward when I was with Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri and Seohyun. Taeyeon and Jessica seemed like they were avoiding talking about relationship. While Yuri and Seohyun were always looking at me. I felt uncomfortable. Mind to tell me what happen between the four and you?” she asked. I took a deep breath before beginning to tell her.

“Taeyeon and I were lover…”

“I knew”

“Shut up, I haven’t finished yet. One night, I stayed late in the practice room while the others already heading back to the dorm. An hour later, I came home. They all put on an odd acting. They were faking smiles and movements were full of anxiety. I chose to ignore it.
The next morning, I was breakfast when I saw Taeyeon and Jessica walked together to the kitchen. They were full f suspicious, I don’t know why.
Later that night, I was reading a novel but I couldn’t concentrate. They all were so suspicious. They whispered to each other without me. I felt neglected. I asked them what’s wrong and they confessed something unexpected to me”, I was aching so much while telling Dihoon the story but surprisingly, none of my tears showed up.

“What happened?” she asked when I was pausing.

“Taeyeon and Jessica had an affair behind me and the rest were helping them”, I replied after awhile and I could tell she was shocked. Her eyes widen and were gasped but covered it with her palm.

“I felt betrayed. Since then, I don’t want to trust Seohyun anymore. Yuri also was drifted away from me. The only I could really talk to was Hyoyeon, Sunny and Yoona. Sooyoung was siding Taeyeon and Jessica as long as I can see”, I told her.

Dihoon looked at me. She was sympathy. She had her head low until I told her to go back to dorm since it’s late. Dihoon finally budged from the seat and began to head to the dorm.


-
 

I was bored. I seriously don’t know what to do. Ever since I switched bodies with Dihoon, I can’t do anything. Previously, my days would always pack with schedules.

Huh, I sighed. I wonder what Dihoon and the members were doing. They probably were having fun to themselves.  I’m nothing without them.

Knocked, knocked.

Someone knocked the door.

I opened the door, revealing the person behind it.


-
 

Tiffany was extremely happy.

I noticed that! She even made funny dances with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung and sometimes even Sunny and Yoona.

It didn’t seem like she was sad at all because of Taeyeon and Jessica.

Everytime the couple did show affection towards each other, Tiffany casually asked them to kiss or what.

“Taeyeon, kissed Sica!”
“Tae, feed Sica!” something like that.

I just thought of something; is this really Stephanie Hwang Miyoung that I’ve known for years? The Tiffany that I know always showed her true feelings.

She also talked to me like nothing happen, when obviously the other day we had quite a huge argument. But sometimes, I caught her a bit awkward whenever she talked to me, but still she acted like nothing happen.

Fany-ah, is this even you? Please tell me that I’m dreaming! If not, then please come to my arm! I want us to be like we used to…

Fany-ah, I miss you…


-
 

I have decided on one thing!

Knocked, knocked!

I knocked the door. I heard a man’s voice said “Come in!”

I twisted the door knob and enter the office.

There he was! Manager oppa! SNSD manager!

“Hello, I’m Kang Dihoon!” I saw manager oppa had his head traced all over Dihoon’s feature. What the hell! Did he just out?

Then suddenly he smiled after realizing that he’s been checking out to me.

Manager oppa, are you falling in love?

I have that small naughty feelings and sly grinning…


-
 

It was so much fun! Finally I saw my old Tiffany is back! She’s really happy, I can see it!

The way she joked with us, the way she hugged us, the way she instructed us like manager Hwang used to be, and the last one; the way she talked and joked with Taeyeon and Sica!

But there’s one thing that we felt really odd and weird; she woke up early and made an extremely delicious breakfast. She can cook!

Her skill dancing also looked like a pro! It seemed like she’s on the same level with me and Hyoyeon!

I’m so proud of her, but at the same time I felt suspicious! She looked so different now!

She so suddenly showed interest in working out; sports! She didn’t really like sports. The only thing she could do really well was track and field; running! That’s even better than me!

Not only me, but the other girls noticed it too!
 

Fany-ah, have you really come back?


-
 

SNSD manager came in their dorm when the girls were busily eating and chatting.

“Girls, from now on, you’ll have a new worker! She’ll be monitoring you all and do the housekeeping thingy for all of you. Here she is, please come in!”

The manager called for the girl. The girl appeared from behind the door. The members were really familiar with her.

“Hi, I’m Kang Dihoon! From now on, I’ll stay with you girls!”

The girls jaw dropped!

 

TBC