12

When Fate Plays Its Role (Doubtful Fate)

 

Chapter 12

 

I ran all the way to my house. I didn’t care the staring that people were giving me. I didn’t give a damn about it.

The only thing I could think of was Tiffany.

How is she doing? Is she really letting everything go?

I stopped from running and caught a breath.

Gosh, so tired. Was it because I didn’t exercise for too long or was Tiffany who didn’t exercise for her own health?

I shrugged off my not-so healthy thinking and continued to run again. I stopped whenever cars were passing by.

I quickly ran again when the cars stopped passing by in front of me. And after quite awhile, I arrived in front of my house. I caught up with my breath once again.

I pressed the doorbell and waited for her to open the door.

Then, there she was, opened the door. She looked beautiful in any way, but her puffy eyes ruined everything.

I came inside the house without her inviting me. I quickly pulled her to my embrace. I her hair as I let her tears soaked my cloth.

“Just cry, if it what makes you feel better”, I said and I continued to her hair.

Gosh, my Miyoung is hurting and I couldn’t do anything to heal it.

Please send someone to heal the pain for her, because I couldn’t stand to see her hurting.


-
 

It didn’t hurt much as I think I will.

But the moment I finished writing, I broke down.

And what worst I didn’t have anyone to comfort me.

I couldn’t call my family with my situation like this. I wanted to spill everything to Leo or Michelle, but I just can’t. I don’t have the right to do so when I’m in Dihoon’s body.

I looked at the letter again, rereading what I’ve written for her.

To Taeyeon,

I just realized that we didn’t have a proper break up yet, right?


The moment I heard that you cheated on me with Jessica, I admitted that I felt really out of loved. I felt hopeless of myself. I didn’t find anything great about love anymore.

Just right when I realized, choosing to be your girlfriend was mistake, worst than picking him as my boyfriend in the past.

Taeyeon, I thought I was wrong when I said in the self talk about sometimes you know me the best but at times you didn’t know me at all, and sometimes I think I know you the best but at times I didn’t know you at all. It’s true, our relationship was getting apart and I somehow noticed the line you drew between us. But I shrugged it off thinking that maybe I was just thinking too much.

I thought was wrong when I noticed how you had been avoiding Jessica. She also cut the long talk to a short talk between us. But I didn’t expect for her to have feelings for you. I was blind to not noticing it earlier. I’m a fool and the worst.

Tae Tae, when you said I don’t deserve your love, you were right. I don’t deserve you as much as I thought I was. I thought he’s the worst, but you’re the worst. Nevertheless, I was the worst girlfriend for you. I couldn’t stop thinking about him when I’m with you.

Taeyeon-ah, my amajjing kid-leader, jummaTaeng, rice cake Taeyeon and Sica’s Taengoo, it’s time to let go of everything. It’s time to say goodbye to our relationship. And lastly, it’s time to break up officially with you.

From now on, I let you go officially. We broke up.

P/S: I loved you too…


Letting go of Taeyeon didn’t hurt much than I think I would be. But tears were stubborn and they won’t stop showing.

I wiped my tears away as I heard the doorbell. I opened it and I saw Dihoon was catching up with her breath while her eyes were showing worry and sorry to me. She quickly got inside the house and pulled me into a hug.

At times like this, I broke down on her shoulder.

She my hair and told me to just cry and let everything go.

She felt…like him. The warmness and comfort that he used to give me before the heartbreak.

“Steph”

“Just cry”, I kept on crying on his shoulder upon hearing that.

“This will make you feel better”


-

“Care to explain to me?”

I looked into her eyes, trying to find home – my shelter but upon seeing them, I suddenly thought of when I cried on Yuri and when I looked at her yesterday.

“I heard everything”, I said and she looked surprised by it.

“I heard everything of what Taeyeon had said to you”

“Did you feel hurt?” she looked worried.

“Not as much as I thought I will”, she smiled.

“I’m glad to hear that”, she said. I smiled as well.

“I’m glad myself too”

“You should have done it earlier”

“I just couldn’t think of doing so, considering how much I thought I loved her”

“But it didn’t turned out that much”, I chuckled and she laughed along.

“I guess so”

I felt so relax after the whole night cry myself to sleep…


-
 

Seohyun sneaked in Tiffany’s room to find the latter was listening to music and reading book. She entered into it and found Tiffany was looking at her; realizing someone was entering in her room.

DIHOON pulled off the earplugs while closing the book she was reading and sat comfortably on the bed while giving Seohyun a space to sit.

“Unnie, are you okay?” Seohyun asked. Tiffany blinked her eyes cutely. Seohyun admired her features.

“Of course I am. Why wouldn’t I be?” DIHOON replied not knowing what Seohyun meant earlier on.

Suddenly, Seohyun took Tiffany’s hands and and caressed it with her thumbs.

“Unnie, I’m sorry to hear what happened to you and Taeyeon unnie”. Dihoon smiled reassuringly.

“It’s nothing. It’s time to let her go properly anyway”, she answered and smiled reached her eyes. Seohyun blushed.

Seohyun then pulled Tiffany for a hug and caressed the older girl’s back.

“I’m glad you and Taeyeon unnie broke up”, she said. DIHOON frowned, not liking where the conversation was leading to.

“I like you unnie. I meant I like you more than just a sister. I’ve always thought to have you in my arms and said ‘I love you’ everyday like in the movie”.

Seohyun pulled away from the hug and glued her forehead to Tiffany’s.

“I love you and I want you to only see me as your love as well”

As Seohyun finished saying that, she unexpectedly kissed Tiffany’s tender lips. It felt so soft and it made Seohyun wanted more. Blamed the members for corrupting her innocent mind with dirty minded.

DIHOON tried to prevented it from going any further, but suddenly the younger girl wrapped her hand around her neck while her other hand cupped her cheek and deepened the kiss.

It felt so good, but DIHOON knew this had to end. She didn’t have any other choices than pushed Seohyun away harshly. The latter stumbled backwards. DIHOON felt sorry.

“I’m sorry Juhyun, but this is not right?”

“Why?” Seohyun looked at her with sad eyes. DIHOON looked down; didn’t want to meet Seohyun’s gaze.

“I don’t love you as more than a sister and I know I’ll hurt you if I take advantage of you because of this”

Seohyun shook her head. She didn’t understand why DIHOON which she thought was Tiffany did that.

“You and Taeyeon unnie broke up, and I want you to feel love again which is my love”

“But Seohyun, this is not the love that I want, and I’m sure she didn’t want it too”

“Who’s she?”

“Someone”

“Someone who?”

“Just someone”

“Dihoon?” Seohyun blurted out.

“Unnie, it’s obvious what happened between you and her, but hard-heading myself and kept wanting to throw myself to you and say how much I love you”

Seohyun’s tears fell. DIHOON felt guilty.

“You don’t care about me as much as I think you are, right?” Seohyun asked sadly. DIHOON pulled her to a hug.

“I’m sorry Seohyun, but I don’t deserve your love. Someone out there is much better deserves you than I do. Moreover, I couldn’t bring myself to love you unless she wanted it to”

“Why does it have to do with her?” Seohyun asked in tears. She cried on Tiffany’s shoulder and the latter’s  shirt was soaked with her tears.

Because this is about her feelings, “Just because…”

Seohyun sobbed even harder. Tiffany’s right hand Seohyun’s hair while the other one caressing the latter’s back.

After awhile, Seohyun had calmed down. She pulled away from the hug.

“Sorry. I was not in my right mind”, Seohyun spoke. DIHOON gave a smile.

“It’s okay. It’s normal when you’re in love anyway, like in the movie”. Seohyun chuckled.

Seohyun pulled Tiffany for a hug once again abruptly. The latter was surprised.

“Unnie, if Dihoon can make you happy, then I’ll be happy for you. Just tell me if she did anything  bad, the members and I will quietly…” DIHOON already laughed away hearing that. Seohyun joined in a second later.
 

Interlude.

Minutes before that, Yuri was back from her schedule and was about to find Tiffany in her room.

Just when she’s about to enter the older girl’s room she saw Seohyun was already in the room. Yuri felt a pain tugged on her chest. She closed the door.

Seohyun was already comforting Tiffany before she did…


-
 

Everyone had a schedule to attend except for a certain person.

Tiffany Hwang.

The manager had managed no schedules for Tiffany for a month after the accident except for attending meeting and practicing. So the latter was bored.

But not the real Tiffany was in the midst of boredom, but DIHOON whom was the one controlling Tiffany’s body.

DIHOON felt real bored. She didn’t have anyone to call and fill the boredom except for TIFFANY but the latter had another works to do. She was dragged by DIHOON’s actual friends to a certain event.

So, there she was. DIHOON ended up dancing to her actual dance for Street Jam in the practice room.

From waving to backflip. That’s the last thing she did when she was teaching TIFFANY the dance routine. Their practicing was interrupted because of the members’ loudness and DIHOON ended up hurting Tiffany’s head because she fell down and hit her head hard on the floor. Luckily DIHOON was not the type who’s a crybaby.

The music changed and her dance routine also changed to another mood. It turned to a y dance move rather than manly’s move and backflip.

After done dancing, she turned around and surprised to see TIFFANY was standing by the door. She stumbled backwards and Tiffany laughed to see that.

“That’s the dance routine? Wow, I got a lot to learn then”, TIFFANY said amusingly. DIHOON chuckled.

“Of course you got a lot to learn. It’s quite difficult for those who bad at dancing”. TIFFANY glared at her.

DIHOON drank the water that TIFFANY gave her. TIFFANY’s eyes wandered around her own body.

She turned around abruptly and feeling nervous. DIHOON saw that and felt weird.

“What’s wrong?” she asked the real singer. TIFFANY fidgeted her fingers.

“D-Dihoon-ah, wear something that can cover the body, will you?” she asked. DIHOON felt even weirder and looked at her outfit.

She wore tank top and shorts and her abs were shown. She looked at the mirror. Suddenly she jolted up and felt really hot. She grabbed the jacket that she brought with her and wore it.

“You wear something revealing and the body was covered with sweat. Even though I looked at my own body, I don’t think I can resist that”, TIFFANY said in embarrassment. DIHOON gulped.

I don’t think I can resist it either even though I’m the one in the body.

TIFFANY turned around and found DIHOON was already wearing something that can cover the revealing body. DIHOON smiled sheepishly at her.


-


It was really hot that day.

DIHOON got home and found the members already was at home. DIHOON took off the jacket that she wore earlier in front of TIFFANY because she felt really hot and her body sweats were covering her body.

Yuri widened her eyes to see that and drooled over her. Tiffany was looking so hot and Yuri felt she was turning on.  Her cheeks were red.

“Yuri-ah, are you okay? Your face is red”, Sooyoung asked, concerned.

“Why is it so hot in here?” Yuri fanned herself while looking at Tiffany. DIHOON was drinking the remaining water in the bottle while taking a peak at Yuri whom was fanning herself.

“Hot? Did the temperature is too high?” Jessica asked innocently and looked for the temperature at the remote control and decreased it.

“Where were you earlier on, Miyoungie?” Sunny asked while her eyes were sat on the TV.

“I was in the dance practice room and then I sent T-“, DIHOON took a glance at the members who didn’t notice that she’s about to say Tiffany instead of Dihoon. She cleared and began to speak again.

“I sent Dihoon back home”, she resumed. By that time, Yuri’s expression changed. She didn’t like the name was brought up through Tiffany’s mouth.

Dihoon again, Dihoon again!

“Yah, why is it so cold?” Yuri suddenly asked and her members were already sending their glance at Yuri.

“Yah, didn’t you’re the one who said that it was hot earlier?” Jessica scolded. Yuri glared at her.

“When did I? It was so cold”, Yuri said and pretended to shiver.

DIHOON raised her right eye-brow and looked and Yuri weirdly.

Seriously, Yuri got a weird issue over here. Just earlier she said she’s hot, and then suddenly she said it’s cold. Tsk, tsk, tk…

DIHOON shook her head and brought her legs to Tiffany’s room.

 

 

TBC

 

A/N: Don’t you guys think sweat Fany is hot?
I myself can’t resist to drool over her even though I’m a girl.
Anyway, double update~
I was thinking, maybe the next chapter will be Yuri’s confession, so anticipate for it.
Ciao~