Thank You Rooftop Prince

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!

 

Youngjae blinked at the four girls, he wasn't feeling comfortable with the stares they had on him. He shifted uncomfortably, looking at the girls with weird smiles on their faces. He fidgeted with his fingers, looking at the four girls still smiling at her. They had been staring at him for the past 15 minutes, and was still staring like they were waiting for him to speak. Youngjae sighed, what did the girls want to speak to him about?
 
 
"So..." He started, the girls widened their eyes in anticipation.
 
 
"What are we waiting for?"
 
 
"Yah you know what we are waiting for" Hyosung punched his shoulder a bit too hard, causing Youngjae to fall.
 
 
"What are you waiting for?" He asked, looking confusedly at the frowning girls.
 
 
"Yah Youngjae!" Sunhwa said. " Don't act dumb! You know what we are talking about..."
 
 
She gave a sly smirk but Youngjae didn't get the hint at all. 
 
 
"You and you know..." Jieun prompted him, but he just blinked at her.
 
 
"Me and who,noona?"
 
 
"Yah! You were hugging him just now!" Zinger pouted and folded her arms. 
 
 
"Oh... What!?" Youngjae leaned back, shocked when he realized what she was talking about.
 
 
"So" She smiled brightly at him.
 
 
"You and him are together?"
 
 
"No!" Youngjae shook his head and waved his hands furiously at them. His face was flushed red, why were they thinking of him and Daehyun, that rooftop price being together? No, no, he couldn't like Daehyun. He never did care about the girls that liked him. But he is a boy.
 
 
"No,no ,no" His face was a tomato now. "N-O,no!"
 
 
He looked away from his smirking noonas, he knew his face was burning up and most probably his whole face was red. No, they couldn't think of him and Daehyun as a couple.
 
 
"But you were hugging him-"
 
 
"I-I just w-wanted to comfort him!" Youngjae stuttered, looking down at the floor embarrassed as the girls giggled at him.
 
 
"Comfort him? So, you like him?"
 
 
Youngjae looked up to his Sunhwa noona, shaking his head.
 
 
No, he can't like the guy that .
 
 
But the guy who also helped him.
 
 
"No, I d-don't like anyone-"
 
 
"That's what he said" Jieun shot a smile at him.
 
 
"Yah, don't lie Youngjae~" Zinger and Hyosung chanted, giggling when they saw Youngjae bit his lips and looked away from them with a frown.
 
 
"I am not lying..." He said. "He looked upset, so I thought..."
 
 
"Aish Youngjae! You are so cute! Caring about someone like Daehyun~" Sunhwa hugged Youngjae, the younger feeling better when the girls laughed and smiled at him.
 
 
"We are just kidding yah Youngjae, but you and him looked very close" Jieun said.
 
 
Youngjae smiled at them.
 
 
Maybe he was close to him.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Daehyun looked to at his hyung, who was smiling so brightly at him.
 
 
"What?" He asked coldly and Himchan pouted.
 
 
"Yah, why didn't you tell me!"
 
 
"Tell you what hyung?" Daehyun lifted an eyebrow at him.
 
 
"That you and Youngjae are together!"
 
 
Daehyun turned flustered when he heard the sentence. He suddenly stopped on his tracks, looking at his hyung. His heart was fluttering, he was suddenly so nervous and shy. Why was he so affected by that sentence?Did he wanted to be together with her? Daehyun shook his head, no, he didn't right?Himchan was smiling at him, noticing his cheeks were red and was concerned when he shook his head.
 
 
"Yah Daehyun, are you alright?" Himchan asked as Daehyun blinked at him.
 
 
"I-I am fine, why?"
 
 
"So, it is true you and Youngjae-"
 
 
"No! No, no, no!" Daehyun shook his hands at him." Me and Barbie is not together!"
 
 
"Barbie?You mean Youngjae-"
 
 
"We are not together"
 
 
"But I see you guys were very close-"
 
 
"No!" Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows at him and turned awh from his hyung with his arms folded. Why was he so embarrassed now?
 
 
"Let's just go to school" He said , ignoring the stares as Himchan followed him, laughing at his dongseng cute reaction.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Yongguk eyed the two guys walking into the school, glaring at a certain someone who had his hands in his pocket. He smirked, he is gonna get it hard.
 
 
"Yah, ice prince"
 
 
Daehyun's ears perked up at the familiar name, turning his head to the relaxed person leaning on the wall. He glared at him, of course, he didn't want to see him at all.
 
 
" I saw you and Youngjae, you guys were close-"
 
 
"What do you want?"
 
 
"Let's play soccer today,you and me, break time, okay?"
 
 
"Why?" Daehyun answered back harshly.
 
 
"Why? Just play with me prince. Don't you want to beat me so bad? Wasn't yesterday's loss  enough to prove to you that I am good? Perhaps better than you?" Daehyun was sending lasers to Yongguk, he didn't want to be look down upon because of this arrogant kingka.
 
 
"Sure, I see you there"
 
 
Himchan sighed, why were they playing soccer again?
 
 
Youngjae went to school, noticing everyone was talking about something that was going to happen during break time. He frowned ,what was going to happen?
 
 
"Excuse me, what are you guys talking about?" He asked a girl who was walking around with a gift box.
 
 
"Oh, they were talking about a match that is going to happen. Oh!" The girl gasped.
 
 
"You hugged Daehyun oppa right?" Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows at her.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Wow, you really something! But remember! Daehyun is my oppa!" Youngjae was taken back at the girl pointing at her with the box and watched her walk away proudly.
 
 
What is her problem?
 
 
The girl smirked, she didn't tell her that Daehyun was involved in this. She wouldn't want to see her at the match.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Daehyun sighed as he made his way to the field. He wasn't feeling so good about having a match with the school's kingka. He looked at the crowd, trying to spot Youngjae again. Youngjae wasn't here and he sighed.
 
 
Why did he felt he needed to see Youngjae now?
 
 
"Yah ice prince!" Yongguk called out, smirking at him. Daehyun glared him, he preferred to be in the rooftop now. With Youngjae.
 
 
Than in the field with him.
 
 
"Let's start the game then, and remember!" He said to the audience." Anyone interrupts would receive a flying ball, would you guys like that?"
 
 
The prince cast another glance at the crowd , shaking their heads as he got into his position.
 
 
Why was he feeling so uneasy without Youngjae here?
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Youngjae opened the door, hoping to see the famous rooftop prince here. He frowned when he didn't see him and looked around, wondering if he was late.
 
 
He decided to look down at the field, wanting to know whether his classmates were training for the soccer competition that had been pushed up a little earlier.
 
 
Youngjae looked down and frowned.
 
 
That wasn't his class.
 
 
He widened his eyes when he saw Yongguk at one corner by his jersey.
 
 
His eyes went to the opposite side, he was pondering why there were only one person from each team playing and he closely at the name at the back of the jersey and examined the figure.
 
 
Youngjae suddenly ran down to the field, as fast as he could.
 
 
Why was Daehyun playing with the kingka again?
 
 
"Your job is to take this ball from me? Understand?" Yongguk smirked as he kicked the ball to his side, juggling the ball with his legs. Daehyun could only glared at him as the crowd cheered.
 
 
"Daehyun oppa! You can do it" He scowled at the annoying voice of the girl.
 
 
He wanted to hear the Barbie's voice instead.
 
 
Daehyun nodded and Yongguk started to dribble the ball, watching the cold prince trying to get the ball from him.
 
 
He smirked, of course, he had a plan.
 
 
Payback for him getting Youngjae to hug him.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Youngjae sprinted down, jumping a few steps making some students having doubt he was a girl. He didn't care, he needed to be at the field now. He kept holding onto his wig as he sprinted to the field, holding onto his container of food.
 
 
He stood by at the left side of the stadium, panting hard as he watched Daehyun getting the ball from Yongguk. Everyone was watching them , most probably of the kingka. He frowned at his sprained ankle, he shouldn't have jump the steps.
 
 
Youngjae shook his head, he had to warn Daehyun.
 
 
Even though the kingka is a nice guy, he wouldshoul have alternative goals for having Daehyun to play with him.
 
 
Youngjae noticed how Yongguk was trying to step onto Daehyun's legs now and Yongguk's teammates behind him, one of them hiding a ball in hand. He saw Himchan looking worriedly at Daehyun.
 
 
He had to stop them.
 
 
The kingka could have planned to injure or harm the prince somehow.
 
 
Youngjae limped nearer to the field, he didn't want the rooftop prince to be injured.
 
 
It's not because he likes Daehyun; it just that...
 
 
"I care about him" Youngjae thought as he stopped by the white line and shouted.
 
 
"Daehyun stop!" The prince heard the familiar smoothing voice and smiled softly, making his heart skip a beat.
 
 
"Youngjae.." But his eyes widened in fear as he remembered the rules.
 
 
Daehyun and Yongguk froze, looking at the girl shouting outside the playing area. The cold prince and Yongguk turned to the player who was ready to kick the ball to her.
 
 
"Youngjae! Look out!" Yongguk and Daehyun shouted, casting a glare at each other before running towards Youngjae.
 
 
"What-" The girl was caught off guard and Youngjae saw a fast moving ball heading towards him and before he know it, he was on the floor and his face was painfully injured by the soccer ball. He was about to cry due to the pain, tears were already welled up on his eyes. The pain was so intense, it hurt to get hit right in the face. He was rather amazed that his wig didn't drop off yet, it was an awfully hard and strong hit. And his ankle was hurting badly, it pained him more when he fell onto the ground.
 
 
"Yah! Who kick the ball!" Yongguk glared at his teammates when he was at Youngjae's side. Daehyun rushed to her, kneeling down as he inspected her red face. He saw a familiar rectangular box filled with food, aish,she didn't even eat yet.
 
 
Youngjae looked up at Daehyun with teary eyes before covering his face with his hands. He didn't want to cry in front of a guy, since he was one anyway. He wanted to be manly, not showing anyone he was crying.
 
 
Unfortunately the pain was too much for him bear.
 
 
"Youngjae..." Daehyun said and immediately lifted Youngjae up into a siting position, wrapping his arms around the sobbing girl. He didn't care if anyone sees him like his, he just wanted Youngjae to feel better. Yongguk was stunned to see Daehyun hugging someone, he just never seen him comforting anyone before. Daehyun secretly grabbed hold of Youngjae's container, holding it tightly.
 
 
His heart was hurting too much seeing the crying.
 
 
He was seeing the cold prince whispering comforting words to a girl, hugging the girl tightly as the girl sobbed, letting out the pain. Everyone was looking at them , wondering if the girl was really okay. Daehyun held Youngjae close to him and stayed silent until her sobbing died down. 
 
 
"Everything is going to be okay" Daehyun whispered and felt Youngjae leaning in his chest. He knew it must have hurt alot, even though he never been hit like that before.
 
 
"M-My nose hits..."Youngjae choked out,Yongguk squatting by him was softly rubbing his back.
 
 
"Shh, I'll get you to the nurse's office. Can you stand?" Daehyun leaned his head nearer to Youngjae's, trying to see if his face was really okay.
 
 
He saw Barbie nodding and helped her to stand.
 
 
"Can you walk?" Daehyun asked with a tone filled with concern- something Yongguk never heard before from him.
 
 
Youngjae kept his face hidden by his hands and took a step forward, almost collapsing as he reached out for his injured ankle. Daehyun quickly leaned down, looking at the teary face. 
 
 
"You injured your ankle?" With a nod from Youngjae, he didn't hesitated to squat down in front of him, asking him to get on.
 
 
"It will be faster this way, get on me Youngjae" Youngjae hesitated but Daehyun pulled his one of his arm, causing him to fall over his back. The cold prince smiled to himself as he lifted Youngjae up, holding onto his thighs as he rushed to the nurse's office, leaving the crowd and Yongguk behind. And holding the container tightly in his right hand.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Hyung!"
 
 
"What?" He answered angrily, he was clearly upset that Daehyun had just went off with Youngjae.
 
 
"I think I saw the girl before.."
 
 
"Of course, you seen her here-"
 
 
"No I mean I seen her before, just not like that. As a boy"
 
 
Yongguk lifted an eyebrow at him.
 
 
A boy?
 
 
"Are you sure Jongup-ah?"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Daehyun hurried to the nurse's office, even though he felt that Youngjae was pretty heavy, but not that heavy. He stiffened and his heart was beating uncontrollably when he felt Youngjae wrapped her arms around his neck, and felt her nuzzling her nose into his right shoulder.
 
 
He quickened his steps when he heard Youngjae whispered softly to him, feeling himself blushing immediately.
 
 
"Thank you Rooftop Prince"
 
 
Daehyun kept listened, yes , he did. 
 
 
He didn't dare to question Youngjae about the pain he felt.
 
 
He was going just let this warm feeling and happiness he felt from carrying Youngjae get in him.
 
 
He just liked this strangely nice feeling.
 
 
He didn't even question Youngjae to why he felt something poking his back.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Daehyun placed Youngjae down,and quickly took out a tissue to wipe away the blood that was coming out of the poor girl's nose.
 
 
"Why didn't you tell me you got a nose bleed?" Daehyun spoke, dabbing the blood away as he stared at the girl, who was looking away from him. 
 
 
Youngjae truly preferred to be carried by Daehyun than sitting on the rather hard bed. The prince had went to the cabinet and took out some pills. He placed the medicine and a glass of water on the table by the bed. Youngjae watched as he sighed, sitting beside next to him.
 
 
"The nurse is not here, so I have to be here to look after you" Daehyun stated, observing Youngjae's red face. The girl just stared at him, honestly she can't believe the guy she argued with was here, taking care of her.
 
 
"Eat the medicine, are you hurt? Is your face okay?" The prince asked.
 
 
Youngjae nodded and took the glass and the medicine, noticing his lunch box was there too. He turned to Daehyun.
 
 
He must have taken it for him.
 
 
"Your ankle..." Daehyun glanced at the ankle, biting his lips as he stood up to find some bandage for it."I need to find the nurse-"
 
 
"Wait..." Youngjae interrupted.
 
 
"Don't leave me alone here..." Daehyun nodded and sat next to Youngjae, looking at her face.
 
 
The ball hit her pretty hard, her face was all red and she looked like she had a concussion. He sighed, why did Youngjae come to interrupt him?
 
 
"Y-You shouldn't have come, see what happen to you" Daehyun spoke, earning a frowning Youngjae. He really didn't know what to say and just blurted out,he actually wish for her to come.
 
 
"I just thought I should warn you about Yongguk, it look like he was planning something.." Youngjae looked directly at Daehyun.
 
 
Daehyun eyed her hair, why was there a hair line showing?
 
 
He smirked, so Youngjae was wearing a wig.
 
 
"What?" Youngjae asked, seeing Daehyun having a smug smirk on his face.
 
 
"You are wearing a wig aren't you?"
 
 
Oh , he was caught.
 
 
"N-No"
 
 
Youngjae looked away, damn, he was caught. He should have fixed his hair, but he felt a little too dizzy from the attack of the flung soccer ball to fix his hair. He was blushing, looking away with a small pout.
 
 
Daehyun smiled, he did like to see Youngjae acting cute and all fluffy, only him and no one else. His heart exploded when he saw Youngjae pouting. He looked away, he can't seriously think that the girl he was with was incredibly adorable.
 
 
So she was wearing a wig.
 
 
So..
 
 
What is her real hair like then?
 
 
Daehyun stared at Youngjae, if she didn't have Barbie's hair, what kind of hair does she have then?
 
 
"C-Can I take your wig off?" Daehyun asked.
 
 
"I won't tell, I just want to see what is your real hair." Youngjae nodded, he can't believe he had trusted the ice prince. But after all the things he did for him, he couldn't help to but to allow himself to trust him.
 
 
"My hair is short, like a boy" Youngjae warned him, telling him what to expect as Daehyun took off the wig.
 
 
Youngjae's eyes stayed in Daehyun, anticipation his reaction.
 
 
But Daehyun didn't say anything after seeing his short hair. Youngjae let down his fringe, fixing his real hair. He looked up onto Daehyun's eyes, surprised to see he wasn't shocked.
 
 
Daehyun placed his hand on his fringe, brushing it softly as he slid his hand down to his red cheek. Youngjae and him gazed into each other; the senior was caressing the younger's cheeks.
 
 
Youngjae saw Daehyun's eyes, they showed didn't show any signs of shock or anything. His eyes were soft, staring at him with those concerned eyes, that was also filled with something else he couldn't name. Why wasn't he shocked?
 
 
Daehyun knew, and had thought all along that Youngjae should have short hair. He felt happy to see him like this, he didn't care if Youngjae had worn a wig. He liked to see Youngjae, he don't know why he did. He stared at those chubby red cheeks, having the feeling of wanting to kill the one who kicked the ball at Youngjae and had the urge to kiss all over his red face, wanting to make him feel better and smile.
 
 
He didn't know why he was touching a girl, he didn't why he felt so right being with someone.
 
 
All he knew was that...
 
 
"Youngjae, you looked prettier like this"
 
 
He smiled softly at Youngjae, who looked rather surprised.
 
 
Youngjae's heart skipped a beat, why did the prince just said to him?
 
 
Daehyun smiled, maybe...
 
 
He did like Youngjae.
 
 
 
 
hello! Another update:D
haha, I love you guys who subscribe,read and commented^^ THANK YOU~~~
actually, to tell you the truth, I also sat like Youngjae haha:D but not so wide~like Youngjae
i don't think Yongguk saw...ermerrmm...  Youngjae is learning how to be a girl:D he is trying hard to:D hahah and B.A.P looks good in white.XD
and also furs like they wore in Melon Music Awards^^
:D hope this chapter is okay
 
tumblr_mf0wz04c5c1qkya07o1_500.jpg