I Can't Leave

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!

 

"So..." Jongup turned to the cute boy he was holding hands with, leading him away from Himchan and Yongguk who were chatting so happily together like a couple would. Zelo got his attention, biting his lips as he looked at the smiling boy next to him. He smiled, liking how he felt so comfortable with the one he was holding hands with. It had been a long while since he held a hand but he liked it honestly. He liked having someone's hand holding his, strange as it is, he liked it a lot.
 
 
"So?"
 
 
"You still want to break them apart?" Jongup panicked when Zelo looked away from him, his eyes instantly focused on the ground they were walking on. He was afraid Zelo would drop the subject, he wanted to know if he had cancelled his plans about taking Youngjae away from Daehyun.
 
 
"I-It's okay if you can't tell me..." Jongup added, gulping as he bit his lips.
 
 
He really didn't know if Zelo could tell him the reason why he wanted to do this but what is important now is that the younger boy had changed his mind.
 
 
And planned to keep his brother happy.
 
 
"N-no" Zelo sighed.
 
 
"I just want my brother to be happy, I want to see him smiling"
 
 
"You love him right?"
 
 
" I do, now" Zelo smiled bitterly to the person beside him.
 
 
"W-Would you mind if I tell you why? I don't know, you seemed like someone I could trust and be friends with; I just need to get this out-"
 
 
"I wouldn't, you can tell me anything." Jongup offered him an assuring smile.
 
 
"You not so bad at all" He chuckled softly.
 
 
"How could you plan to break your brother away from someone he really loved?"
 
 
"I-I did alot of bad things to him in the past, I can't tell you much about it."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Because you wouldn't like me anymore, I am counted lucky that you bothered to talk to me"Zelo smiled weakly at him.
 
 
"I did horrible things to him, I don't know whether-"
 
 
"It's okay if you can't tell me"
 
 
Zelo smiled brightly at the bright Jongup, he was lucky.
 
 
He finally found someone who actually cared about him.
 
 
"I did bad things, I made everyone hated Daehyun hyung and made him come here. I searched for him for so long, I was happy that I finally found him here"
 
 
"Oh, so you guys were apart?"
 
 
"Yeah, for a year. I came here, because I wanted to see my hyung again. I realized my mistakes when I came to know I had taken Daehyun hyung for granted. My parents treated me badly after something happen to me, I cried hard that night and found myself missing hyung. So I went out to search for him, wanting to apologize to him." Zelo smiled weakly, eyeing the worried looking boy.
 
 
" I guess, I wanted to protect my hyung"
 
 
"Then why break him and Youngjae apart? How is that protecting him?"
 
 
"Because of that thing that happen to me, the one where I realized my mistakes" Jongup stopped, staring at Zelo with sad eyes.
 
 
"What did you do to make your parents treat you so badly?"
 
 
Zelo sighed, he couldn't tell him what it was.
 
 
But he needed to, he just didn't want him to feel disgusted towards him.
 
 
"I admitted to them that I was gay"
 
 
There was silence and Zelo was silently waiting for Jongup to run away or let go of his hand quickly. But he was staring at him, the guy still with a small smile on his face and was holding onto his hand tighter. Zelo was confused, why don't Jongup showed any signs of disgust towards him?
 
 
"W-why aren't you reacting? Why are you still here? Why didn't you? You know Youngjae is actually a boy right?" Zelo frowned at Jongup , who nodded.
 
 
"Yes I know"
 
 
"But why aren't you-"
 
 
"I felt in love with Youngjae, doesn't that makes me gay too?" Jongup grinned weakly at the shocked young man.
 
 
"I am okay with it, so are you. Why bother what people think? So, you were trying to not-"
 
 
"I was trying to not make my parents hate Hyung more, being gay, they hated me so much for that. I don't want them to treat Daehyun so badly, they would really hate him to the core"
 
 
Zelo felt a hand petting his hair, looking down at the smiling boy.
 
 
"Wow, it is hard to pet your head. You are a caring little brother aren't you?" Jongup chuckled.
 
 
"You are so cute, but you know, your brother is head over heels in love with Youngjae. You can't break them apart, they wouldn't always be back together"
 
 
"So, my brother is truly in love with him?" Zelo giggled.
 
 
"It would be interesting to see how he would treat him, I had to admit, it was so cute to see my brother being all cuddly with him, he never teased anyone ,well, except Youngjae.."
 
 
"Yep!" Jongup nodded, smiling non-stop at the tall boy.
 
 
"So, do you want to say sorry to them or-"
 
 
"I better text Youngjae that I am sorry. I sent him a message..."
 
 
"Oh, it's okay. Youngjae is really nice, he would understand." Jongup turned behind, frowning when he saw that his two hyungs had disappeared.
 
 
"Eh, where is hyung?"
 
 
"I think they went to the field for some practice right?" Zelo said innocently as Jongup turned to him, looking at his phone.
 
 
"Oh,you" The younger smiled brightly. "Let's exchange phone numbers?"
 
 
"You? Oh, we didn't greeted each other yet, I am Jongup and I am 17"
 
 
"So you are my hyung, I am Jun Hong! You can called me Zelo, Jello or just Jun Hong"
 
 
"I'll keep that in mind"
 
 
"I better live then, I can't stay here for long" Zelo kept his phone, sighing as he faced the sad senior.
 
 
"But it had been only-"
 
 
"I see you, I don't want to bother my brother. I think he would just be angry at me when I am here, I will text you. Bye hyung!"Jongup waved, sighing as Zelo went further away from him.
 
 
"Bye Zelo,Jello, Jun Hong" Jongup kept his phone, before realizing he was all alone. "Oh no! Hyung!"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Eh?" Daehyun frowned when he arrived at the field with Youngjae. "Where is Yongguk and Himchan hyung? Jongup?"
 
 
"Maybe because you ran away? They were chasing after you-"
 
 
"I know you were Youngie" Daehyun chuckled, seeing Youngjae looking away from him with furrowed eyebrows. "Youngie was chasing Oppa"
 
 
"I am just worried about Oppa, is it wrong?"
 
 
"No, it is not" The older pulled the younger closer to him, his fake hair gently. " I like it when you worry about me.."
 
 
"Y-Yah..." Youngjae bit his lips, why was he feeling so flustered now? His face was burning up again and his heart was fluttering.
 
 
"Hehe" Daehyun, upon seeing the younger all red and nervous, took the opportunity to gave a quick peck on Youngjae's temple.
 
 
"W-Why did you kiss me?!" Youngjae gulped, feeling his heart beating faster than before as he looked up to Daehyun.
 
 
Why was he smiling so widely at him?
 
 
"You like it"
 
 
"No I don't!"
 
 
"You want to prove me wrong? Here let me-"
 
 
"N-No!"
 
 
"Haish, there we have our very cute couple!"Daehyun glared at the familiar voice, sighing when he saw his best friend and the school famous kingka running towards him.
 
 
"Daehyun, how are you?"
 
 
"I am fine Himchan"
 
 
"Oh hey Youngjae!" Himchan waved at the girl next to Daehyun.
 
 
"Hi-"
 
 
"Hey Youngjae!" Yongguk greeted happily. "You watching us play?"
 
 
"Yeah, why? I can't?"
 
 
"N-No, I thought you were just here for your unnies.." Yongguk eyed the two hands that were intertwined together, gulping when he looked up to see a vicious Daehyun glaring at him.
 
 
There, he is back in his cold prince state. He was still cool.
 
 
"Y-Yah, why are you staring at me like that?"
 
 
"Can't I?"
 
 
"Is it about me talking to Youngjae? Look, I am not flirting with her at all we are friends right?" The older turned to Youngjae, who nodded slowly looking up at Daehyun who smiled softly at him.
 
 
"We are friends,t-that's okay right?"
 
 
"Yeah" Himchan laughed out loud after seeing his best friend nodding and smiling at Youngjae like a lovestruck person,giving her a small kiss on the forehead.
 
 
"W-Why are you laughing?" Himchan watched as his best friend frowned at him, looking away from him.
 
 
"Yah, since when you could be so sweet to anyone?" He closed his mouth, after seeing the death glare Yongguk and red-faced Daehyun were giving him.
 
 
"S-Since Youngjae is here with me..." The younger answered softly, his eyes glued to Youngjae who looked surprised at him. Daehyun grinned seeing him suddenly biting his lips to hold back a smile.
 
 
"Wah! Jung Daehyun! I-"
 
 
"Yah!" Yongguk grabbed Himchan's arm, forcing him to stop laughing.
 
 
"Let's go and play okay?Leave him alone.."
 
 
"What why-"
 
 
"Do you want him to strangle you, I don't think he spare his friends if you make fun of him in front of his Youngie..." Yongguk gritted through his teeth softly, only letting Himchan hear what he said.
 
 
"Yep, you are right. Okay! Daehyun! Let's start!~"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Youngjae smiled seeing the players in the field, running around with the ball. He had his eyes glued only to one person, who just happened to be the captain of the team playing against Yongguk.
 
 
He caught Daehyun stealing glances at him and he would be smiling to himself,feeling all warm inside.
 
 
What has Daehyun done to him?
 
 
Way behind Youngjae, there was a girl eyeing him closely, his fingers on the keypad of her phone.
 
 
"Yoo Youngjae...You won't get Oppa..."
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
It was a half time and Yongguk had to admit, Daehyun was really a good player. He had scored two times and well, sadly, the kingka's team was losing badly. He spied the guy, of course he noticed Jung Daehyun always eyeing the girl sitting on the benches beside his noonas and now running towards her with a waterbottle. Another rule was created.
 
 
When Youngjae is around when Daehyun is playing soccer, beware of the cold prince.
 
 
"Youngie" Daehyun called out, smiling when Youngjae turned to him.
 
 
"Yes Oppa?"
 
 
"Here, drink"
 
 
"Me? Drink? Oppa should drink, I didn't play soccer-"
 
 
"Hush and drink Youngie"
 
 
"No, you drink"
 
 
"Oppa ask you to drink"
 
 
"But I am not thristy"
 
 
"Youngie~"
 
 
"Oppa"
 
 
"Haish!" Sunhwa stood up, going to Youngjae and Daehyun. " This is cute, seeing you too arguing but really? A waternbottle? Yah Daehyun! Why are you asking her to drink it anyway?"
 
 
"Yah" Daehyun scoffed. "Why are you concern?"
 
 
"It's my Youngie!"
 
 
"Yours? I don't see your name on her" Sunhwa folded her arms, eyeing Daehyun who was suddenly acting all cool and badass to her. Huh, does he know who she is?
 
 
"I am your noona"
 
 
"So?"
 
 
"You little-"
 
 
"Op-Oppa!" Sunhwa was about to strangle the prince who was still glaring at her when Youngjae suddenly popped in.
 
 
"Give me the water bottle" Daehyun smiled, handing him his water bottle. Sunhwa frowned at him, but she gave him a small smile as he watched him looking lovingly at Youngjae drinking his water bottle.
 
 
"He knows that Youngjae is always giving in to him right?"
 
 
"Here!" Youngjae handed the bottle back but Daehyun shook his head, giving him his pretty eye smile.
 
 
"No, Youngie will hold it for Oppa. I need to go and play now"
 
 
"W-What!?" Youngjae looked on as Daehyun ran to his team, instantly glaring at them when he saw them giggling and looking at him.
 
 
"Yah, what are you doing?" Himchan asked him but he kept silent, giggling to himself as he eyed Youngjae with his water bottle. "Aren't you guys  being a couple enough?"
 
 
I don't think Youngjae acknowledged me as his boyfriend...
 
 
"Aish..." Sunhwa nudged Youngjae.
 
 
"Don't girlfriends hold bottles with their boyfriends?"
 
 
"Some people do that to friends too"
 
 
"Man, you are so clueless!"
 
 
"Huh?" Sunhwa shook her head,walking away from Youngjae.
 
 
"What did she mean? Me and Daehyun,yeah ,we loved each other but.." He sighed as he drank more from the water bottle.
 
 
"We loved each other as friends right?"
 
 
"Hey Youngjae!"
 
 
"Oh hey Jieun!"
 
 
"Sorry but may I ask...." Jieun smiled sheepishly at him.
 
 
"Do you have sanitary pads to spare?"
 
 
"WHAT?!"
 
 
"You don't have?" Hyuna popped out beside her, staring at the cute girl with sad eyes.
 
 
"I-I..."
 
 
"You had your thing already?"
 
 
"Oh yes, all the time, yeah" Youngjae blurted out in nervousness, then after thinking about what he just said and looking at the two girl looking at him weirdly.
 
 
"Oh...Oh.. you mean-"
 
 
"Your period"
 
 
"I-I just finished my period and my pads are gone, poof,haha" Youngjae received a holding-back-her-giggles -so hard Jieun and a nodding Hyuna.
 
 
"Oh okay,thank you" Hyuna left but Jieun was still here.
 
 
"Haha,what did you just say?!"
 
 
"Yah noona! You should help me"
 
 
"I am sorry, Hyuna ask me to help her ask you"
 
 
"Aish noona.."
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
 
Youngjae checked his phone,realizing he had received some messages.
 
 
"You little! Stay away from him!"
 
 
"You are a guy, and you know it"
 
 
Youngjae gulped as he read the next message.
 
 
"Meet me at the side of the stadium I want to talk to you"
 
 
She stood up, not botheiring to read the other messages he had and ran off to the side with Daehyun's water bottle.
 
 
Whoever know this secret must keep it.
 
 
Daehyun noticed his Youngie running off with his water bottle and he couldn't help but to worry.
 
 
Where is he going?
 
 
"Daehyun, heads up! The game is still on!"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
"Hello Youngjae"
 
 
"H-Hyeri?"
 
 
"I know your secret" She looked at him, smirking deviously at him.
 
 
"W-What secret?"
 
 
"Don't play with me, you are a guy. Psh, a really cute guy actually"
 
 
"What do you want?"
 
 
"Get away from Oppa,or else I reveal your secret"
 
 
"W-What?"
 
 
"You are too close to Oppa, I don't like it. Oppa is mine, not yours" She glared at him.
 
 
"So?"
 
 
"I am sorry but no"
 
 
"No?"
 
 
"I can't"
 
 
"Just leave Oppa alone and he would come to me"
 
 
"I can't" Hyeri scoffed.
 
 
"Why not?"
 
 
Youngjae gulped as he stared at the furious girl before him. He smiled weakly, shaking his head. So what if everyone knew his secret? Maybe Daehyun would be digust and ran away from him, it's fine. He didn't care about his pride as a guy anymore.
 
 
 
"I can't leave Daehyun"Youngjae spoke.
 
 
"I just can't leave him when he didn't want me to leave him" He thought.
 
 
"I can't leave knowing he would cry without me being there for him"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
HELLO ANOTHER UPDATE^^
LOVE YOU GUYS <3
hope I have time to update (rushing homework tomorrow ;_;)
GAH GAH GAH LOVE YA<3
SUBCRIBERS,COMMENTERS AND READERS,gives you B.A,P<3
 
see ya sooon~
 
Thanks for likinh my story, i really really like your comments haha<3
to be honest, I am waiting for fic to update hehe~<3