Unnie!

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!
 
Daehyun bit his lips as he threw glances to the cute man next to him. He would look away, always noticing that Youngjae's eyes were seeping close and his head was slanting slightly to his right but he would always try to stand upright again, rubbing his eyes and shaking his head to make him stay awake. 
 
 
Daehyun sighed, he knew Youngjae was the studious type, the one who always studies all day just to get good grades but it didn't mean that he had to stay up all night. He turned his head to Youngjae, a smile forming in his lips as he watched the younger trying his best not to fall asleep. It was cute, really cute when Youngjae lifted his head up with his half-lidded eyes every time he almost drifted to sleep. Daehyun couldn't help but watch his 'boyfriend', he was really smiling at someone now. He actually felt very happy.
 
 
Happy he was here with Youngjae, standing in the empty hall. Standing on the polished wooden floor, with his sling bag hung on his shoulder. Smiling genuinely at the pretty 'girl' next to him.
 
 
He frowned his eyes and looked away for the umpteenth time, puffing his cheeks and closed his eyes when he realised he was being rather abit too attached to Youngjae this morning. Daehyun sighed, he knew he couldn't help it but be all protective over Youngjae. The younger was able to bring that out of him, able to make him open up his cold heart and just make him happy.
 
 
Daehyun turned to his side again, holding back a chuckle when he saw Youngjae's head leaning against the wall nearby, eyes shut, lips parted slightly and his chest rising and falling as he slept. The older looked around the empty hall and when the coast appeared to be clear, he stuffed his hands into his pockets as he made his way to beside the sleeping Youngjae.
 
 
He stood beside him, smiling as he extended his hand out to touch his 'long' hair. Daehyun tilted his head as he slipped his hand carefully to Youngjae's cheeks, the soft skin gently with his fingers. He had a soft smile as he watched Youngjae leaned into his touch and scrunched his nose in his sleep, looking absolutely adorable to Daehyun's eyes.
 
The older panicked and retreated his hand away when Youngjae shifted in his sleep, his eyes slowly fluttering open to see Daehyun beside him.
 
"Daehyun?" He whispered with half lidded eyes.
 
 
"What?" Daehyun replied coldly, smiling as he eyed the cute sleepy Youngjae. He was still in daze after his short nap and he accidentally bumped his head against the wall next to him. The pain wasn't so intense. it was painful enough to snap him out of his daze.
 
 
"Ouch ah.." Youngjae rubbed his injured head and felt a hand on his head, also rubbing his hand.
 
"Are you okay Youngie?" He looked up to see Daehyun staring at him with worried eyes and looked down with a light blush on his cheeks as Daehyun his hair gently, wanting to throw the wig away and to see Youngjae with his own black fluffy hair.
 
 
"Y-Yeah, yeah I'm fine.." Youngjae stuttered and felt himself being pulled to Daehyun's warm chest, feeling the older pressing his lips lightly on his head. The younger froze, blushing hard as he wasn't used to being treated so sweetly, especially by his rooftop prince. But he stood there, liking the feeling of having Daehyun's fingers his fake hair.
 
 
Youngjae looked up at the elder, feeling his heart beating strangely fast at Daehyun's warm smile and eyes staring back at his. He looked down to the ground, realizing his close they were and that his face was burning up. Youngjae panicked and pushed him away, shyly looking up at the confused Daehyun.
 
 
"S-Something wrong?" Daehyun asked, wondering why Youngjae was so flustered for.
 
"N-Nothing! Nothing! I-I.." Youngjae stuttered, not knowing what else to say and couldn't think of an excuse- his mind was messed up after seeing Daehyun's smile. 
 
 
Daehyun wanted to laugh-Youngjae was adorable when he stutters and he did see that Youngjae's cheeks had turned a bright red. He smirked, so Youngjae is blushing?
 
"Psh, I guess Barbie likes me alot" Youngjae blinked at Daehyun, who had this mischievous smirk on his face. He scoffed and stuck out his tongue at the prince.
 
"Maybe I don't like you so much! And I am not Barbie!"
 
"But you're blushing and you have Barbie's hair"
 
"You know this is not my real hair! I am no plastic doll!"
 
"You look like one"
 
"W-What? Is that a compliment-" Youngjae glared at Daehyun who was smiling at him.
 
"I do not look like a doll! I look like a girl!"
 
"A girl doll like Barbie"
 
"No! Yah! Rooftop prince, you know who I really am!"
 
"Yeah, I know" Youngjae was getting frustrated, why did Daehyun keep saying he is Barbie. He is Yoo Youngjae! Yoo Youngjae. If Daehyun have trouble saying his name, which of course is not true, Youngjae would happily teach him how to say his name and he wasn't keen on the nickname Barbie...
 
"Then-"
 
"You should sing that song you know... By Aqua.." Daehyun smirked at the fuming Youngjae who had folded his arms and pursed his lips at him. Angry yet adorable.
 
"Yah Jung Daehyun! Can you go and rule your rooftop now! I won't sing that song!" 
 
"You sure?
 
 
".. the song is catchy..." Youngjae was blushing seeing Daehyun laughing at him non-stop,he didn't really like being teased so much and dropped his head, looking at the ground. But he actually felt glad to see Daehyun smiling happily because of him.
 
"Why is Barbie smiling to herself now?" Daehyun smiled, eyeing Youngjae who was still pouting at him as he looked up at him.
 
"Can't I?"
 
"Is it because of me?"
 
"No! It's not!" Youngjae lied, scoffing as he looked at Daehyun angrily. He wasn't going to make Daehyun make fun of him more and get embarrassed because he was thinking of him.
 
"I-It's someone else!" Youngjae blurted out and gulped when Daehyun walked closer towards him. 
 
"Daehyun?"
 
There was no smile on his face anymore, it disappeared and Youngjae almost thought he was back to his cold icy self again. Daehyun looked scary with his eyes narrowed at him and stopped moving after he was a few inches away from Youngjae.
 
"Who is it?" Youngjae looked down, not wanting to meet with Daehyun's powerful gaze and felt he was blushing at the close proximity.
 
"I-It doesn't concerns you!" The younger sounded scared and heard Daehyun sigh. Youngjae blinked when he felt a hand touching his cheek, softly the smooth skin.
 
"It does, because that person makes my boyfriend smile." Youngjae looked up at Daehyun grinning softly but it faded fast. Daehyun leaned in to Youngjae's ear and whispered.
 
"But that's my job. So tell me who is the person who is making you smile and I will tell him to get him away from you, beat him up to pieces and-" Youngjae chuckled lightly, making Daehyun confused as he placed a soft kiss on the rooftop prince's lips.
 
"You want to tell yourself to get away from me?" 
 
"What?"
 
"I lied, I was thinking about you..."
 
"W-What?" Daehyun blushed brightly, his cheeks turning redder.
 
"S--Sorry.. I-"
 
"Yah Barbie!" Daehyun scoffed and quickly stood beside Youngjae, holding his hand tightly as the teacher arrived.
 
"Okay you guys can go- are you holding hands? Gah, nevermind, I know you two are a couple now" The teacher shook her head as the two bowed repeatedly at her with apologetic smiles. 
 
"Daehyun I-"
 
"Barbie pabo, don't lie again. I do get jealous okay?" Youngjae watched as Daehyun dragged him along with him, smiling as he saw Daehyun pursing his lips slightly. The rooftop prince can be cute sometimes.
 
"Yah! Say you won't lie to me Youngjae!" Daehyun turned to glare playfully at him, smiling as Youngjae nodded and squeezed his hand.
 
 
"Okay hyung, I won't lie to hyung"
 
Daehyun looked away to hide his reddening face from Youngjae, nodding his head as he looked back at him, still smiling at him.
 
 
"Okay Youngie"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Meanwhile,
 
"But he is your unnie here though..."Yongguk blurted out before slapping his mouth shut,looking at the surprised Jongup and Eunji.
 
 
"What do you mean he's my unnie here-"
 
 
"I mean he's your oppa, I am sorry, it's oppa " Yongguk shook his head and hands, smiling sheepishly.
 
"Then why you say-"
 
"B-Because! There is a unnie whose name is also Youngjae here... They both have the same name and surname.."
 
"Really?! I wanna see her! She will be a cute unnie to me!!"Eunji replied happily and took both of Jongup and Yongguk's hands.
 
 
"Let's go find her and Youngjae Oppa!"
 
 
15 minutes later
 
 
"Yah Oppa! Where is he..."
 
"Can you stop asking me..."Yongguk mumbled to himself and put on a big smile.
 
"I honestly don't know"
 
"Where is my Youngjae oppa..." Eunji smiled, clapping her hands as she moved closer to Yongguk.
 
"Oppa is very handsome" She giggled as she winked at Yongguk who gulped.
 
"But my oppa is more handsome!"
 
"Does she likes me or something?" Yongguk thought, shuffling his way to beside Jongup.
 
"Where is Youngjae oppa?" Yongguk blinked, happy to see Daehyun and Youngjae walking together heading towards them and nudged Jongup, signaling him to Youngjae and ask him to answer Eunji's question.
 
"Oh you mean noona- I mean, oh hello Noona!" Jongup shouted and waved furiously at Youngjae earning a smile from him and also a glare from the rooftop prince.
 
"Noona?" Eunji asked and turned, her eyes widened when she saw Daehyun, who look dashing and handsome to her. He looked cool and noticed the girl next to him. She gasped seeing the girl look so alike to her Youngjae oppa and ran to her, giving her widest smile.
 
"Hello!" Daehyun scoffed, what the heck did this girl want from him?
 
"Hi"
 
"Hello! You are that girl who got punished earlier!" Eunji greeted the girl cheerfully as Youngjae bowed slightly, biting his lips nervously. He wanted to run away, Eunji mustn't know that her Oppa is dressed as a girl. He gripped tightly onto Daehyun's arm as the girl looked at him with her bright eyes.
 
"Youngjae?" Daehyun whispered softly as he placed his hand on top Youngjae's. "Something wrong?"
 
"C-Can we go?"
 
" Can I call you unnie? Hehe!" Eunji called out, somehow excited to see a girl who looked much like her Youngjae oppa here and she gasped when she saw her nametag.
 
"E-Er..."
 
"Unnie! You look like my oppa and you have the same name as him! He is Youngjae oppa! How strange, but he doesn't have long hair and the last time I seen him, he wears spectacles!"
 
"O-Oh okay.."
 
"Hehe unnie is cute!" Eunji pointed at Youngjae, whose cheeks were turning a bright red. Daehyun raised an eyebrow at the girl, fuming silently as he held Youngjae's hand tightly.
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
"Ahem...." Yongguk and Jongup rushed over, standing beside Daehyun.
 
"Why is she here?" 
 
"She is Youngjae's cousin, Daehyun"
 
"What?!"
 
"Yeah, apparently she is here for Youngjae oppa and also for a Youngjae unnie..."
 
"Wait what oppa and unnie?"
 
"Hehe..." Yongguk sheepishly scratched his head.
 
"I maybe accidentally joked that he is his unnie here?" Daehyun sighed, glaring at Yongguk.
 
"Sorry..."
 
"Gah hyung.."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Oh Oppa! Look!" Eunji saw Yongguk and pointed at Youngjae.
 
"My Youngjae Oppa looks like her."
 
"Yeah yeah yeah! Er, we need to go-"
 
"Why?" Eunji moved nearer to Youngjae, pouting at Yongguk.
 
"I want to talk to unnie."
 
"Unnie have something on" Daehyun replied coldly."With me"
 
"You?"
 
"Yeah me, bye bye" Daehyun pulled Youngjae away as Jongup and Yongguk stared at Eunji who waved goodbye to her new unnie.
 
"Hehe unnie is so alike to oppa!" She skipped towards Yongguk.
 
"Wait, she has a boyfriend...." He looked at Jongup, who just grinned at her.
 
"Yep, she has"
 
"Do you know about Youngjae oppa having any girlfriend?" 
 
"Yes, he-" Jongup got nudged by Yongguk, shaking his head at his answer.
 
"Hyung are you sure?" Jongup leaned in to whisper to Yongguk.
 
"Then what? Say yes? She would ask who the girlfriend is!"
 
"Ah I see..."
 
"Well, he doesn't" he replied brightly at Eunji,moving away slightly from Yongguk.
 
"As expected, Youngjae oppa is always so shy..." She smirked at them, having a plan in mind.
 
"I will help him get a girlfriend!" 
 
Jongup and Yongguk stared at the giggling girl, who whipped out her hand phone texting to , they presumed , Youngjae.
 
"Won't oppa be so happy?"
 
Yongguk face palmed himself as Jongup bit his lips.
 
They were in deep now.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
"You know that girl?"
 
"Yeah, she is my cousin."
 
"She knows you are here as a girl?"
 
"No... and I don't know, she would be so disgusted to see me like this-" Daehyun sighed,hugging Youngjae tightly.
 
"Don't say that okay...I will help you, just tell me what I can do..."
 
"Er, Daehyun?" Youngjae looked at Daehyun,biting his lips.
 
"Yeah?"
 
 
"C-Can you lend me one of your uniforms?"
 
 
"Wait so-"
 
 
"Eunji w-wants to see me so I need to look like a boy..." Daehyun blinked as Youngjae mumbled on, all he could think now was that Youngjae was going wear the boy's uniform.
 
Daehyun was going to miss him wearing the girls' uniform.
 
But he didn't mind Youngjae wearing the boys' uniform.
 
 
 
"How is Youngjae going to look like?" Daehyun thought as he looked down at the puppy eyed Youngjae."He is going to be so adorable"
 
 
"Okay Youngie"
 
 
"Really?! Thank you Daehyunnie!" Youngjae jumped and kissed Daehyun,making the older flustered and hugged the cute man.
 
 
"Wait, so you are going to be a boy tomorrow?"
 
 
"H-Huh what!? I already am a boy!"
 
 
"Yes Barbie,you're a Barbie girl~"
 
 
"Yah Rooftop Prince!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
HELLO LOVELY READERS,
i am so sorry for the vey late update;-;
but I wil update soon again since it's the hols!
school was bad for me..:(
i am busy and having some problems
anyway hope you like this update;-;
Love ya~~~<3