Maybe I Will

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!

 

Aish, Hyosung unnie, is this your plan?"
 
 
"No..." Her three friends looked at her doubtfully as she smiled brightly at them.
 
 
"Maybe..."
 
 
"Unnie!" Youngjae said cheerfully, surprising his noonas who were hiding behind the stadium.
 
 
"Why are you doing here unnie? I thought you were waiting for me at the dorm?" Youngjae blinked at them confusedly.
 
 
"Haha,we want to walk home with you! Let's go!" The three pulled Youngjae away, happily skipping towards the dorm.
 
 
The four girls brought Youngjae home.He threw away his wig, brushing his hair. He didn't like the wig so much and he quickly shower and got into his comfortable boy clothes. He lay on his bed, what a day.
 
 
He heard the doorbell ring and opened the door, with four girls rushing inside happily.
 
 
They were having a small meeting in his room, asking him about his first day in school.
 
 
"So Youngjae, how was your first day?"
 
 
"It was okay because of you four" Youngjae replied smiling widely at them.
 
 
"Ah, I see..." Hyosung looked at him.
 
 
"Youngjae, would you be seeing the match tomorrow?" Youngjae pondered, he was thinking of studying tomorrow and it was only practice right?
 
 
"I can't. I am planning to study unnie"
 
 
"Aww" The four girls pouted, maybe Hyosung's plan couldn't work.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Daehyun and Himchan slowly walked back to their dorm and they found themselves surrounded by guys they never met. He stopped and looked at the guys around him, seeing a familiar face walking towards them. Daehyun sighed.
 
 
Of course it had to the be kingka.
 
 
"Hello Daehyun, Himchan."
 
 
"Yah Yongguk hyung, what do you want?" Daehyun was quick to talk back, looking at him with ease as Yongguk scoffed, glaring at him.
 
 
"Why did you help the girl? I only wanted to talk to her"
 
 
"You were going to hit her"
 
 
"It is because she didn't listen to me"
 
 
"But still, you can't hit her. You ask her, did she know that she had to listen to you? She is new, hyung. Understand that" Daehyun said coolly taking a step forward to his room but he was held back by Yongguk who grabbed his arm. Himchan gulped as he watched the two men glare at each other.
 
 
"Since when Jung Daehyun,the cold prince of the school, is suddenly helping a girl? Strange isn't it?" Yongguk smirked when Daehyun turned away, his hand in his pocket clenched into a fist, preparing to hit his hyung. He took a deep breath, he shouldn't cause any commotion now. He needed to sleep and had to face this guy tomorrow. Daehyun turned to Yongguk, pulling his arm away from the strong grip.
 
 
"I pitied her, that's all"
 
 
Daehyun continued to walk as Himchan followed him, eyeing he stiff back of the younger.
 
 
It can't be only pity.
 
 
It must be something more.
 
 
Yongguk watched as the two walked away, glaring harder at them.
 
 
"So, the cold prince has feelings?" He thought and he suddenly found himself thinking of the new girl looking at him. Yongguk shook his head.
 
 
He seriously can't be thinking of the new girl right?
 
 
Daehyun frowned as he stared at the ceiling, thinking about what the kingka had said to him. He sighed as he shifted in his bed, trying to find a more comfortable spot to sleep.
 
 
Is is okay for a human to have feelings right?
 
 
Pity is a feeling.
 
 
Daehyun closed his eyes.
 
 
He was the cold prince of the school, yet a rooftop prince to a girl that he pitied.
 
 
So, what kind of prince is he?
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Youngjae eyed the entrance of the school, no, this is not good. He turned to his unnies in front of him, smiling and talking to each other with a care in the world. How he wish to be like them, so carefree. Yet he can't, because he needed to keep his true gender of a male hidden while wearing the girl's school outfit and a long black wig. He frowned, he really like it if he didn't wear this itchy wig, he liked his original black short hair better. But if it means of hiding his identity, he must wear it. Yes, he would endure the itchiness.
 
 
They walked in, the girls were on alert for the kingka or anything danger to Youngjae. He smiled, his noonas were really protective of him. Sunhwa suddenly grabbed onto Youngjae and the other three girls made a line in front of them, with their arms folded. He sighed, he should have expect this.
 
 
Yongguk is here.
 
 
Yongguk smirked when he saw he new girl, but he immediately sighed when he saw the four girls blocking her from him. He sighed, can't he talk to the girl?
 
 
He eyed the girl who kept her eyes on the floor, biting her lips nervously. Yongguk took a step closer to them, he didn't know why he was doing this- getting closer to the girl. He never been close to girls, he never tried to talk to them yet all the girls liked him. It was the same case with Daehyun, expect that Yongguk was popular. He mixed with the popular crowd and eventually become the so called kingka.
 
 
He sighed.
 
 
He needed to see the girl's eyes.
 
 
The girls went closer to Youngjae as Yongguk moved in. He watched as the kingka sighed, glaring at the girls and Sunhwa in front of him.
 
 
"Noona, what are you doing?"
 
 
"What does it look like I am doing? She is not getting slapped from you!" Hyosung answered as Yongguk took a step closer.
 
 
"Noona" He said in a soft voice.
 
 
"I just want to talk to her"
 
 
Youngjae was shocked, he was rather surprised to hear the kingka who shouted at him yesterday to speak so softly to his noonas. No, that can't be Yongguk. Someone had disguised as the kingka of the school right? Yep, that is possible.
 
 
" I don't believe you-"
 
 
"Noona" Yongguk said with a firm tone, yet his voice was soft and not demanding.
 
 
" I just want to speak to her"
 
 
Youngjae watched as the girls gave each other glances before looking at him. He sighed and nodded, it is the kingka, if you make him wait , it is like you making him angrier every second you make him wait. 
 
 
And he wasn't so ready to meet him again.
 
 
"Fine,but if you punch him-"
 
 
"I won't" Hyosung and Sunhwa blinked at him as they made way for him.
 
 
Youngjae gulped as Yongguk got closer but he made sure he didn't shake and stood still. Nope, he can't be a scary cat. He is a man! 
 
 
In a skirt.
 
 
"You..." His eyes stayed on the ground, yep, he was still a scared cat.
 
 
"L-Look at me" He blinked, he had to do what he said. He can't trouble anyone now, even Daehyun. He didn't move, maybe it was probably because he was already too scared to move.Then, a hand holding his chin and slowly lifting his head up. 
 
 
"Yah!" Sunhwa shouted but she went to quietly frown at Yongguk when he cast a glare at her.
 
 
Youngjae found himself staring at the kingka's face, gulping as he saw Yongguk's eyes filled with rage. He didn't know why the kingka's eyes soften immediately ,it wasn't filled with any anger or anything. It was something else.
 
 
"You....You" He spoke as Youngjae helplessly stared at him, inside praying for him to let go of his chin.
 
 
" You have nice eyes"He widened his eyes and blushed when Yongguk gave him a rather unexpected compliment and suddenly leaned in nearer to him.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Daehyun walked in coolly, expecting to see his hyung somewhere here. 
 
 
A part of him,maybe a huge part of his heart wanted to see the Barbie girl.
 
 
He spotted a crowd on front of and he went in, wondering what they were looking at. 
 
 
He saw the kingka and Barbie.
 
 
His eyes twitched when he saw his hand on her chin and he clenched his fist, is the kingka going to hit her and why are their faces so close?He lunged forward and pushed Yongguk by surprise.
 
 
Youngjae was surprised to see Daehyun, pushing Yongguk away from him. He was grateful, he didn't like having Yongguk's hand holding his chin.
 
 
Yongguk glared at the ice prince, so he did came again.
 
 
"What do you think you are doing?" Yongguk smirked at him.
 
 
"Ice prince, you came"
 
 
"Are you going to slap her again?"
 
 
"No" Yongguk said, giving Daehyun a slight push. 
 
 
"I was just talking to her"
 
 
With that, he winked at the new girl who gave him a look of disgust and smirked at the ice prince before walking away.
 
 
He now knows.
 
 
That girl has pretty eyes.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Youngjae looked at the rooftop prince, who was glaring at the kingka before looking down on the ground. Was something bothering him? 
 
 
"Dae-"
 
 
"Are you okay?" Daehyun asked her. "He didn't hit you?"
 
 
Youngjae stared up into his eyes and slowly shook his head. He felt worried, wait, why?
 
 
He can't feel worried about the insulting guy that told him his wig was Barbie's hair. 
 
 
Which he also think it is Barbie's hair.
 
 
"Good" Daehyun whispered as he slipped his hands back into his pockets and walked away.
 
 
"Wait!" Youngjae shouted, making Daehyun turn around to look at him.
 
 
"Thank you"
 
 
"It's okay" Youngjae looked at the cool guy that walked away after giving a soft smile at him.
 
 
That cool guy was also the one that .
 
 
Is he really the same guy?
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
Daehyun frowned at himself, he didn't just felt angry at Yongguk for touching Barbie.
 
 
Nope, it was all pity.
 
 
He just felt sad for Barbie Youngjae. 
 
 
Yes, that is why he help Barbie Youngjae.
 
 
But then,
 
 
"What did they talk about?" He thought as he walked to his class, oblivious to Himchan who was walking right behind him.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Youngjae went up to the rooftop again for lunch, it was hard to convince his noonas that he was going to be okay. But they let him, with the condition that he would go straight to his class after he had his lunch there.
 
 
Daehyun was looking down at the open field, seeing guys running around with the ball. He sighed, he was going against them after school. He turned around, seeing Barbie Youngjae walking in.
 
 
"Rooftop Prince, you are early"
 
 
"What did you and Yongguk hyung talk about?"
 
 
"Huh?" Youngjae was surprised to hear Daehyun's cold voice. So, is this the ice prince Yongguk was talking about?
 
 
"H-He just say something to me. We didn't talk at all"
 
 
"What did he say?" Youngjae flinched at the demanding tone, eyes looking at the half-composed boy.
 
 
"H-He said I have nice eyes"
 
 
"Oh"Daehyun scratched his head. "That is it?"
 
 
"Yeah, why are you asking?" Youngjae asked and Daehyun turned away, hiding his reddening cheeks from the girl.
 
 
"I thought you told him about me letting you here"
 
 
"Well I didn't" Daehyun looked at the girl who was smiling brightly at him, his heart was beating faster.His heart was still acting strange after tomorrow. He blinked, why was he seeing the girl without the Barbie's hair, and with black short hair that just suited Youngjae well.He smiled softly and before he could think, words in his mind just came out of his mouth.
 
 
"Are you coming to today's practice match?" He half-expected an answer.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Youngjae thought, he actually planned to study today. He wanted to, he is a studious kind of person. But possibly...
 
 
"Maybe I will" Youngjae said as he placed his things down, taking out his container of rice and chicken.
 
 
"Let's eat"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Daehyun stared at Youngjae who was busy chewing his food.
 
 
He was feeling something because of this cute girl.
 
 
He shook his head.
 
 
Daehyun was still the school's ice prince.
 
 
 
 
 
hello!<3 
hope you guys still follow this story:D
hehe,LOVE YA 
tumblr_mex5jhsJdh1qc82yao2_250.gif
youngjae you little cutie you fluffy precious bunny you!
Why you cry cutie:(
hehe, fluffy cute Youngjae^^
There is Dae,smiling because he likes it when Youngjae acts all cute and cry^^
thanks for commenting, subscribing and reading<333