Oppa?

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!

 

Daehyun smiled at the cute sight of the girl on front of him, looking away from him with a flushed face and arms wrapped around the teddy bear he had brought specially for her tightly. He watched how Youngjae bit his lips nervously and his eyes trying hard not to look at him; he couldn't help but grinned widely at the embarrassed girl before him.
 
 
He didn't feel sad or mad anymore, no he didn't. He was just happy that Youngie had come to him, wanting to make sure he was okay.
 
 
"I-I need to go back now" Youngjae stuttered before making hesitant steps towards the door while holding on preciously to the present he just received.
 
 
"N-No, wait"
 
 
Youngjae blinked as he stared at the blushing man before him, wondering what he wanted to say to him before he go.
 
 
"L-Let me walk you back to your dorm"
 
 
"H-Huh?" Youngjae stared at Daehyun confusedly, not knowing what to do as the older took a step forward, grabbing his hand tightly.
 
 
"Ju-Just let me walk you home" Youngjae nodded as the older led him down the stairs, smiling when he felt the older intertwined his hand with his. 
 
 
They slowly walked to the girl's dorm, each other grinning to themselves as they held hands, liking the feeling of their fingers being linked together.
 
 
Daehyun glanced at Youngjae, his heart was dancing happily when he saw him practically holding his present tightly with his other arm, not wanting to let go of it.
 
 
He bit back a wide smile, he was absolutely happy that Youngjae had one arm hooked around the bear's neck- hugging it like it was the most precious thing he had.
 
 
While the other was holding tightly to his hand.
 
 
They walked to the dorm quietly, not knowing what to say after what happened at the rooftop.
 
 
They kept the comfortable silence until they reached the dorm, still holding each other's hand tightly.
 
 
"Oppa" Youngjae broke the silence.
 
 
"We are here"
 
 
"Yeah, we are"
 
 
Both of them were reluctant to let each other go, they wanted to hold hands for a little while longer.
 
 
"Op-Oppa" Daehyun turned to Youngjae, smiling softly as he looked up to him.
 
 
"Thank you for your present"
 
 
"Your welcome" The older eyed the younger, who was grinning widely to himself. He bit his lips, did Youngjae really like the present he brought for him? It wasn't so much right?
 
 
"Youngie likes the bear?" His heart fluttered when he nodded, gazing at Daehyun who couldn't stop smiling so widely at him.
 
 
"Youngie likes bears?"
 
 
"It's not that"Youngjae spoke, staring into the older's lovely eyes.
 
 
"Then what is it?"
 
 
"It is because Op-Oppa brought it for me..." Daehyun wanted to kiss and hug the stuttering boy tightly. He was blushing like there was no tomorrow, he never heard anyone said something so nice and so sweet to him before.
 
 
"Oh... I-I..."
 
 
"Youngjae-ah! Is that you?" Both of them turned to Hyosung, who was waving at them happily.
 
 
"Are you going back now Youngie? Oh is that Daehyun? Hello!"
 
 
"U-Unnie" Youngjae called out before he turned to Daehyun.
 
 
"I-I need to go now Oppa"
 
 
"Wait! Before you go.." Daehyun didn't let go of his hand just yet, gazing at the younger who looked at him so innocently.
 
 
"Oppa wants to give you a kiss first"
 
 
"Huh?"
 
 
Without warning, Daehyun pecked on his cheek, making his cheeks turn a hue of red. Youngjae blinked at the smiling prince.
 
 
"Oppa didn't want to leave Youngie without a kiss"
 
 
"Op-Oppa"Youngjae grabbed his hand, which was about to slip away from his.
 
 
"Op-Oppa, to-tomorrow, Youngie wants to spend time with you, can-"
 
 
"Tomorrow, Oppa is having some soccer training the whole day,Yongguk text me he wanted me to help him, Youngie would come and be there for Oppa right? Your unnies would be there too"
 
 
"... I..."
 
 
"Oppa wants Youngie to come"
 
 
"Oh, but I-"
 
 
"I won't let anyone kick you in the face with the ball, I will kill the guy who did that to do. I will protect you, don't worry okay?"
 
 
Youngjae nodded, smiling widely at the older.
 
 
"Youngie will go be there"
 
 
"Good"
 
 
Daehyun sneaked a peck on Youngjae's lips, making the younger look away shyly yet smiling for the soft kiss. He looked up, seeing the older's sweet smile.
 
 
"See you tomorrow then"
 
 
"Bye Oppa" Daehyun smirked as he watched Youngjae run to Hyosung.
 
 
He smiled to himself.
 
 
"I have to do my best tomorrow for Youngjae" He knew it was only training but Youngjae was watching.
 
 
He had to do his best.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Youngjae sat on his bed, he had changed out of his dress and was in comfortable pyjamas. He was all ready to sleep, but he couldn't. He couldn't close his eyes, he couldn't sleep when he was still thinking of what happen today.
 
 
Hugging the bear he just got tightly in his arms, he couldn't stop himself from smiling at his thoughts about Daehyun.
 
 
"Why can't I stop thinking about him!" Youngjae rolled over his bed,along with the bear he held tightly in his arms.
 
 
His mind kept replaying the moment when Daehyun leaned in to kiss him, when Daehyun smiled softly at him.
 
 
He was feeling all bubbly inside again, because of this particular cold prince.
 
 
"AH!" He shouted as he frowned at himself.
 
 
"Jung Daehyun get out of my head" He whispered to himself as he snuggled closer to the bear, smiling softly when he remembered how he got the bear from the rooftop prince.
 
 
"Why did you make me like this too? Why did I like you so much?" Youngjae the bear,laying his head down on the comfy pillow.
 
 
"Yah Jung Daehyun, see I am talking to thin air"
 
 
Youngjae closed his eyes for a brief moment, before he suddenly thought of something.
 
 
He gulped as he hugged the bear tightly,hoping to get a good rest for tomorrow.
 
 
"I-I.."He thought out loud.
 
 
"I shouldn't be in love with you and neither should you Oppa..." Youngjae sighed as he looked at the bear with teary eyes.
 
 
"You shouldn't love this liar, who says that she is a girl and had you fooled for thinking that"
 
 
Youngjae smiled bitterly to himself, he had to tell the truth to Daehyun soon. To everyone actually.
 
 
"Oppa shouldn't love a boy like me" Youngjae thought out loud.
 
 
"I don't think he would if he found out that I am a boy"
 
 
He closed his eyes, sighing as he felt asleep, having sweet dreams about him and Daehyun.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Hello?"
 
 
"Oh hello, who are you may I ask?" The lady sitting in the counter asked the tall young man, who just smiled softly to her.
 
 
"Oh me? I am Jun Hong, I wanted to visit my elder brother who happen to be schooling here."
 
 
"Oh, a visitor?" The woman handed him a visitor pass and asked him to fill up a form.
 
 
"This is a visitor pass, I suggest you go to the field, since there are no classes today. There is a training going on there, a soccer match I think. Hopefully you find your brother there"
 
 
"Oh the field" He bowed to the lady before he took off.
 
 
"Thank you!"
 
 
"Let's see here" The lady read the form he just filled up.
 
 
"Jung Jun Hong?" She raised an eyebrow.
 
 
"Daehyun didn't tell us he had a brother"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Did our plan work?"
 
 
"I saw Youngjae with a teddy bear! I saw Daehyun kissing her! Of course it did!"
 
 
"Oh good then! Wait, did you see that tall boy here?"
 
 
"Who? Oh, who is he?"
 
 
"I never seen him before either"
 
 
"Unnie, who is that boy?" Jieun pointed to the tall blond hair boy.
 
 
"I don't know but he has a visitor pass"
 
 
"He has a sibling here? He is very tall"
 
 
"He looks cute.." Hyosung pouted." But our Youngie is also cute like him"
 
 
"I wondered who is he, I never seen him before"
 
 
"Oh! Where is Youngie?"
 
 
"I don't know..."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Where is Daehyun, Himchan?"
 
 
"I don't know"
 
 
"Never mind, he still got some time"
 
 
"What? Then why you ask?"
 
 
"Can't I just ask? I thought you know where he was since you are his best friend"
 
 
"Haha true, but I am not a GPS that knows where he is"
 
 
"Then where is he?"
 
 
"Maybe..." Himchan smiled to Yongguk softly.
 
 
"Somewhere with Youngjae maybe?"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Daehyun was waiting, standing in front of the girl's dorm as he awaited for a certain someone to show up. He frowned, why wasn't Youngjae coming out?
 
 
He had been waiting for 30 minutes, he was hoping they could walk to the field together.
 
 
After waiting for five more minutes, he smiled brightly as he eyed the girl running towards him. He chuckled when he saw the girl panting in front of him, wondering why he had sprint so fast to him?
 
 
"Youngie, you know you didn't have to run" Youngjae smiled softly,making Daehyun's heart flutter after catching his breath
 
 
"I didn't want Oppa to wait so long for me"
 
 
"I can wait for you, I don't mind"
 
 
"But you will be late"
 
 
"It is better to be late then to be without you there,Youngie" Youngjae blinked, blushing hard after hearing what he just said.
 
 
"Op-Oppa..."
 
 
"Come on, let's go" Daehyun took his hand, leading him the way to the field.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Oppa, you could have waited for me at the field" Youngjae frowned as he looked at the guy smiling at him.
 
 
"I wanted to make sure you come here"
 
 
"I said I would Oppa!" Youngjae shouted as the older chuckled at the angry girl next to him.
 
 
"I wasn't going to take any chances"
 
 
"No Oppa, you trust me right?"
 
 
"I do"
 
 
"Then?"
 
 
"Then what?" Youngjae pouted, not knowing that the elder couldn't resist to kiss his lips.
 
 
"Then can't you wait for me?"
 
 
Daehyun gave him his rare eye smile, before kissing the cute pursed lips of Youngjae's.
 
 
"I just can't wait to see Youngie again" Youngjae puffed his cheeks as he looked away, smiling to himself softly. Daehyun eyed him, grinning widely.
 
 
"I know you are smiling Youngie"
 
 
"I-I am not Oppa!"
 
 
"Yes you are! See!" Daehyun poked his cheek multiple times, making Youngjae frown at him before he broke into a soft smile.
 
 
"See!"
 
 
"Shut up"Youngjae looked away, feeling his cheeks heating up from embarrassment.
 
 
"Cute" He felt a peck on his cheek and turned to stare at the happy Daehyun.
 
 
"Why did you kiss me?"
 
 
"You didn't complain yesterday"
 
 
Youngjae was flustered, he didn't know what to reply back. He settled for looking away and be mad and angry and hate Daehyun for making his heart beat so fast and made him have butterflies in his stomach.
 
 
"I-I don't know" Youngjae spoke, hearing a light laughter from the man next to him.
 
 
"I kiss Youngie because..." Daehyun smirked as Youngjae turned to him, eyes looking at him in anticipation.
 
 
"Youngie is too cute"
 
 
The senior held back his laughter as he happily walked to the field, with his cute little red-faced and angry-looking yet smiling Youngjae.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Daehyun and Youngjae reached the stadium together, getting greeted by their friends. Youngjae noticed Daehyun's smile disappeared as replaced by a frown. He was staring at something and Youngjae was getting worried.
 
 
Daehyun looked angry, he didn't look as happy as before.
 
 
"Oppa?"
 
 
"Huh?" Daehyun turned to him, instantly smiling at him. "Yes Youngie?"
 
 
"Oppa, are you okay?"
 
 
"Yeah, I am fine"
 
 
"Hyung!" It was an unfamiliar voice to Youngjae. He stared at Daehyun who bit his lips and clenched his fists tightly. He was looking really mad now.
 
 
"Oppa?"
 
 
"Daehyun hyung!" A strangely tall and cute boy stood in front of the two of them.
 
 
"Hyung!"
 
 
"Zelo,what are you doing here?"
 
 
"Hyung? You are not happy to see your own brother?"
 
 
Youngjae watched as Daehyun snapped, shouting at the poor innocent-looking blond boy before him.
 
 
"Are you sure we are brothers?! After what you did, you still dare to call me a brother?"
 
 
"Hyung I-"
 
 
"I am not your brother, you are not mine either!"
 
 
"Yah Daehyun! He is just a poor boy, why are you shouting at him?"
 
 
"Poor boy Hyosung? Really? You don't know anything!"
 
 
"Hyung I-"
 
 
"I don't want to see you, I don't hear you!"
 
 
"Daehyun, chill, relax we can talk this out-"
 
 
"Himchan, you don't know anything, none of you know anything about me! You siding on Zelo because he looks innocent-"
 
 
"He looks innocent and you are shouting at him!"
 
 
"Fine!" Daehyun ran off, sprinting as fast as he could away from the field without knowing Youngjae was right behind him.
 
 
Zelo sighed as he watched his brother run away.
 
 
"I am sorry, I made you like this hyung..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
hellooooo<3
Zelo is here! it is a good thing or a bad thing?
you learn why daehyun is angry at Zelo the next chapter.
they are siblings, Daehyun doesn't ackowledge Zelo as his brother><
You will know why>< Please wait for the next chapter!
oh as you know, Youngjae is the only one in Daehyun's side XD
LOVE YOU READERSSSSSSSSS,COMMENTERSSSSSSSSSSSS, SUBCRIBERSSSSSS<33333333333