Big Liar

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!

 

Youngjae stopped by the stairs, watching as Daehyun slammed the door shut. He was worried, wondering why the senior exploded in front of his younger brother and had run off just like that. Of course, he knew it was some personal family matters but he couldn't help but to worry about Daehyun. He took a deep breath as he walked up the stairs, slowly opening the only door that gave access to the rooftop. He slowly pushed the door open, eyeing the guy who was sitting on the ground beside the bench with his back facing him.
 
 
Youngjae took a step forward, wanting to know what was wrong with the elder. 
 
 
"Go away" Youngjae froze hearing Daehyun's cold voice.
 
 
"I don't need you here, I am sick of you Zelo-"
 
 
"Op-Oppa"
 
 
Youngjae watched as Daehyun turned around, looking at him with his teary eyes. He offered him a small smile but the cold prince just turned back around with a scowl.
 
 
"Youngjae, I need to be alone"
 
 
To the younger, it was obvious that Daehyun needed someone with him, even though he said he wanted to be alone. He felt he needed to be here with him. It didn't help that his heart was aching from seeing him angry and now, weeping silently to himself.
 
 
He knew he didn't like it when Daehyun was sad and mad.
 
 
He felt that bad feeling inside of him again.
 
 
"Daehyun, you don't want to be alone, you can talk to me-"
 
 
"Go away Youngjae!" The younger furrowed his eyebrows, not even flinching from the angry voice. But his heart broke, knowing that Daehyun was angry at him for being here.
 
 
"Daehyun, please, I-"
 
 
Youngjae took a step back as the older stood up, facing him with his   glaring eyes. He could see tears flowing down his cheeks as he showed an unreadable expression to him.
 
 
"Don't try to comfort me, it's useless" Daehyun turned away for moment and closed his eyes to let his welled up tears fall, not wanting to show Youngjae that he was indeed crying. He faced the worried younger again, who was staring at him with his sad doe eyes.
 
 
"Please just..." Daehyun inhaled deeply.
 
 
" Y-Youngie...Just go away..."
 
 
Youngjae frowned, moving closer to the prince who tried to act  strong in front of him. The younger saw something in the elder's eyes, it was telling him something else than leaving Daehyun alone.
 
 
It was as if his eyes were showing him Daehyun actually wanted him to stay.
 
 
"No" He eyed the senior who was looking angry at him.
 
 
"I told you to leave!" Youngjae didn't move, his eyes glued to the elder who was desperately trying to make him leave him alone.
 
 
"No"
 
 
"Youngjae please! You!" Daehyun shoved Youngjae forward lightly towards the door, his heart breaking as he forced the younger to leave him.
 
 
Even though he didn't want to.
 
 
"Just leave me alone!" Daehyun pushed him to the door, with Youngjae's back hitting the door hard. But the younger didn't care how painful it felt to hit against the metal door, he could only think about the guy in front of him.
 
 
"I won't leave Daehyun!"
 
 
"I told you to leave me alone! This rooftop is my area! Leave!" Daehyun pushed Youngjae but the latter wouldn't moved, holding onto the door tightly.
 
 
"Leave!" Youngjae managed to grab hold one of Daehyun's arm, stopping from pushing him any further. He then pulled the crying man into his arms, embracing him tightly- knowing well Daehyun wouldn't be hitting him anymore.
 
 
"Youngjae why don't you leave me here!" Daehyun cried as he rested  his head on Youngjae's shoulder, letting his tears flow.
 
 
"Why?! Why?! Don't you listen to me? Why can't you leave me?"  Daehyun sniffed, liking how Youngjae was his back gently.
 
 
"Why can't you leave me alone! Can't you...." 
 
 
"Because Oppa is crying" Daehyun looked up to the latter, seeing a soft smile on his pretty face, watching him wipe his tears away with his thumb. He didn't know why, but suddenly he felt better seeing the younger with his precious grin.
 
 
"I don't like it when Oppa is crying and mad" The elder felt his lips curled up into a sweet smile, eyeing the grinning younger.
 
 
"Let's sit down okay?"
 
 
The elder nodded, letting Youngjae take him by the hand and led them towards the bench.
 
 
Youngjae pulled Daehyun down to sit next to him, the latter blushed when the elder instantly leaned his head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around the senior, pulling him closer to him.
 
 
Daehyun smiled, liking how nice and warm he felt in the embrace.
 
 
Youngjae sighed as he pulled the elder closer to him before he spoke.
 
 
"You want to tell me what is wrong? It's okay if you don't want to..."
 
 
Youngjae felt Daehyun wrapped his arms around him, nuzzling his nose to his chest, hearing him sighing.
 
 
" I was just surprised to see him again Youngie. It had been one year since I last saw him and my parents..."
 
 
"One year?" Youngjae sounded concern.
 
 
"Don't you miss them? Don't you want to see them again?"
 
 
"No, I don't "Daehyun snuggled closer to Youngjae.
 
 
"Because they didn't love me"
 
 
Youngjae looked down at the elder, eyes widened in shock. How could his parents and brother not love him? They were his family, they should love him like any family would.
 
 
"They are your family, they should love you"
 
 
"They did love me until Zelo came and made them hate me."
 
 
"Huh?"
 
 
"I was the eldest, Youngie. And the truth is I loved my brother as much as any brother would. I protected him from any harm, I made sure he was safe and not in trouble. He was my only brother, the one closest to me when I was young. But the thing was..."
 
 
"Was?"
 
 
"My brother is selfish" Daehyun took a deep breath.
 
 
"He hated me, he despised me. Just because my grandfather and parents always doted on me for my good grades and always being a good elder brother for him. He knew that I would do anything to please him and came up with a plan to get rid of me"
 
 
"He planned to make your parents hate you?"
 
 
"No" Daehyun tightened his embrace on Youngjae.
 
 
"He made our grandfather die."
 
 
"I am sorry, I didn't know-"
 
 
"No Youngie, on this day, I was 16 and Zelo was 14,he had an argument with grandfather and pushed him hard, making him fall down and the impact cracked his head. I saw grandfather falling down, and was weeping and asking him to stay. But he said it's okay and ask me to take care of my brother-"
 
 
"Sh, Sh, it's okay, I am here..." Youngjae comforted the crying Daehyun in his arms, pulling him on his lap as he cried.
 
 
"Zelo framed me, saying I was the one who killed my grandfather. But what can I say to defend myself? I only saw him lying on the floor with blood and I had no evidence. My parents hated me because I kept denying I wasn't the one."
 
 
"Daehyun..."
 
 
"At that time, at the funeral, everyone stayed away from me. Because I was a killer. But I wasn't, Zelo convinced everyone I was. And I could do nothing but to expect that fact. He didn't even said sorry, he didn't bother to comfort me like I always did when he cried." Daehyun sniffed.
 
 
"I then realized he wasn't even my brother, he hated me, he framed me. And because of him, I couldn't trust people or bother to be near them. I was afraid some of them might be like him, selfish, greedy and heartless."
 
 
"Then for one year..."
 
 
"I applied for this school secretly, knowing I had a passion for sports and I was okay in my studies, so I ran away from home, not bothering to tell them I was here"
 
 
"B-But don't you miss them?"
 
 
"I miss my grandfather Youngie, I never felt loved from anyone when I came here, that special feeling I get when someone hugs me" Daehyun looked up, smiling at the younger.
 
 
"Like now, I like this feeling. You hugging me so tightly, like I am going to disappear" Youngjae smiled as he noticed Daehyun's face suddenly turned serious.
 
 
"Youngie..."
 
 
"Hmmm?" Daehyun looked into the two doe eyes, smiling softly at how innocent and cute the younger look right now.
 
 
"Oppa loves you"
 
 
Youngjae's heart was pumping, he was suddenly so flustered hearing the confession. Inside he was happy to know that, but deep inside, he knew.
 
 
Daehyun shouldn't be in love with him.
 
 
"Y-You can't" He whispered softly, offering a soft smile to the suddenly hurt-looking Daehyun.
 
 
"What do you mean I can't?"
 
 
"Y-You shouldn't be in love with me, you..." Youngjae's voice trailed off when Daehyun reached up to his hair, taking off the itchy wig from his head.
 
 
He watched in shock as Daehyun looked at him lovingly, his black hair and fringe.
 
 
"D-Daehyun..."
 
 
"I am sorry, I like to see you with this hair, it is so much better"
 
 
Youngjae blinked, not believing he just found Daehyun looking so cute nuzzling his nose to his chest as he embraced him tighter, looking up at him with his precious eye smile.
 
 
"Op-Oppa"
 
 
Suddenly an idea came into Daehyun's mind.
 
 
"Can you call me hyung?"
 
 
"Huh?"
 
 
"Hyung, call me hyung"
 
 
Youngjae gulped, finding himself giving in to the older's request.
 
 
"D-Daehyun hyung..."
 
 
Daehyun gazed at the pretty boy before him, tilting his head slightly as Youngjae started to speak.
 
 
"D-Daehyun hyung, you can't be in love with me.. I-"
 
 
"Why can't I?"
 
 
"B-Because..." Youngjae gulped as he looked at the elder who was going closer to his face.
 
 
"B-Because I am a very big liar you won't want to be with me"
 
 
"But I want to love Youngie, even though she is a big liar"
 
 
"W-why?"
 
 
"Because I know..." Daehyun leaned in, his head tilted as his lips were almost touching Youngjae's.
 
 
"I know Youngie loves me too"
 
 
"I...I-"
 
 
Daehyun captured his lips, pulling him into a soft innocent kiss filled with his love for him.To show him he truly liked him being by his side.He pulled away, smiling softly at the surprised Youngjae, who enjoyed the sincere kiss. Of course, the elder would want to kiss the younger more, he was too cute to resist.
 
 
"D-Daehyun... Why-"
 
 
"I never felt so loved for so long, I never felt someone embrace me so tightly in his arms" Daehyun smiled at the younger, whose cheeks had turned crimson red.
 
 
"You were the only one who sided with me and cared for me, and I only bothered to protect you when I had already said to myself not to bother about anyone anymore"  The older got hold of one of the younger's hand, intertwining their hand together tightly.
 
 
"I love you"
 
 
Youngjae smiled, he didn't know what else to say.
 
 
"I love you too"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
 
Zelo stood by the door, he had overheard what his brother had said, watching his brother happily cuddling a girl, shocked to know that the girl had worn a wig and that his brother was okay with it.
 
 
'She isn't a girl is she?'
 
 
"Zelo?" Hyosung tapped on his shoulder, snapping him out of his trance.
 
 
"Huh?"
 
 
"You okay? What are you looking at-"
 
 
"Er, nothing!" Hyosung stared at the tall boy strangely.
 
 
"You need anything just tell me then-"
 
 
"I do!" Zelo quickly stopped her.
 
 
"Can you give me Youngjae's number?"
 
 
"Huh? Why?"
 
 
"Please noona" Hyosung couldn't resist his aegyo and gave in.
 
 
Zelo smiled when Hyosung gave him the number, quickly typing out a text message to him. He pressed the send button, smiling weakly at the girl who was hugging his hyung.
 
 
'Stay away from Daehyun, he couldn't love you'
 
 
He then thought bitterly to himself.
 
 
"I am sorry Daehyun, but it is for the best" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
update<3 it is a lttle late though:/
The photo is not mine!
well, as you can see Zelo is planning something for his hyung....
THANKS FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING AND READING<3
this fic will end soon i think, before new year so yeah:D
would you guys like Jonglo and Banghim to appear?
i don't mind writing them><
hehehe.... 
LOVE YOU SO MUCH
hoep this is okay as an update for you<3
see Youngjae is being a little manly for Daehyun here
hehe