Youngie Is Sorry

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!

 

"You think this will work noona?"
 
 
"Yah, just go with it! Jieun!! Make sure you have your phone with you!"
 
 
"Yeah!"
 
 
"Jongup! I am counting on you!"
 
 
"Yes ma'am!" Jongup saluted at Hyosung, smiling brightly as ever.
 
 
"Okay! Everything set?"
 
 
"Why is noona doing all the work-"
 
 
"Yongguk, shush! I am the leader of this mission! Ready?"
 
 
"Ready!"
 
 
Yongguk couldn't believe this, he knew he wanted to make Daehyun and Youngjae together but that didn't mean to make the cold prince and their Youngie completely jealous of each other's partner. He can't even believe he was forced to part up with Jieun, not that he mind, but he was with the girl who broke his arm with a mop. Yongguk sighed, he remembered how they planned all this.
 
 
"Yongguk-ah! Here is my plan!"
 
"Are you crazy? A boy asking Youngjae out, I mean, I would but Daehyun will kill me!"
 
"Then who else-"
 
"I could do it noona!"
 
"Oh Jongup!"
 
"Yah Jongup, are you sure you want to do this?"
 
"Yeah, I really like noona alot so I really don't mind"
 
"Fine, but Yongguk you also have to make some moves on Youngjae!"
 
"Yeah, and I would get in a fight with the cold prince then"
 
"Just do it, and Sunhwa, would you take Daehyun out on a date?"
 
"Me? No! No! He is not my style"
 
"It's okay, he won't notice you at all"
 
"I know, that's why I don't want to go"
 
 
"Fine then I go! You and Zinger text us on each other location and details, everyone have your phone?"
 
 
"Yes!"
 
 
"So recap! We are going to make both of them extremely jealous then when one of them explodes, that is when we all run away, understand!"
 
 
"Yeah!"
 
"Oh! There is Youngjae, go! Jongup!" Hyosung pushed Jongup, who shyly walked up to the girl who was wearing a brightly colored flowery dress and a simple sling bag by her shoulder. He gulped, he had to admit Youngjae was looking so pretty and so innocent. His confidence was very low, he was too shy to talk to a beautiful girl.
 
 
"Oh hi Jongup"
 
 
"Noona, hi!" He looked at her, wow noona is so pretty.
 
 
"Hyosung unnie say you wanted to ask me out, is that true?"
 
 
"Y-Yeah, would you go out with me?" Hyosung was praying hard that Youngjae would not declined, hoping that she wouldn't say something about her studies.
 
 
"S-Sure, I got ready for the date anyway" Hyosung fist pumped while Yongguk sighed, perhaps unwilling to know Youngjae was going out with a toasted Jongup.
 
 
"Unnie! I saw Daehyun looking at Jongup and Youngjae, go,go!"
 
 
Hyosung received the call from Zinger and spotted a seething Daehyun by the tree behind the couple. She quickly hurried to him, smiling when she saw the anger in his eyes.
 
 
Getting Daehyun Angry, check.
 
 
"Yo!" Hyosung tapped on Daehyun's shoulder, flinching when the latter glared at her. Seriously, he looked very scary . How is Youngjae able to make him so angry like this.
 
 
"What do you want?"
 
 
"Haish, can you not speak so harshly to me?"
 
 
"I am in the middle of something, please do not disturb me now unless you want your face to be slap"
 
 
"You didn't just threatened your noona"
 
 
"Shut up!" Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows at the couple, wanting to slaughter Jongup so badly.
 
 
"Yah, I was asking if you can go out with me?"
 
 
Hyosung received a very intense glare from him and knew the answer immediately when Daehyun continued look at the duo talking to each other.
 
 
"Why not? I mean-"
 
 
"Sorry" Daehyun spoke coldly.
 
 
"I don't want to date anyone"
 
 
"No, it can be a fake date-"
 
 
"No noona, I am sorry" Hyosung folded her arms, seriously, doesn't this guy realized she was trying to help him get his Barbie?
 
 
"Yah, maybe, I pay you, just go out with me for a while"
 
 
"No"
 
 
"Daehyun" Hyosung slapped his arm.
 
 
"Yah pabo! I am trying to help you get Youngie jealous!" Daehyun lifted an eyebrow, before he sighed.
 
 
"I know but..." Daehyun smiled softly at her.
 
 
"I would only go out with Youngjae"
 
 
Hyosung's jaw dropped as Daehyun watched Youngjae and Jongup, starting to walk casually while keeping a eagle eye on the couple. She looked at Daehyun, chuckling to herself before smiling brightly to herself.
 
 
"Our Daehyun really change alot" She thought and she caught up with Daehyun, grabbing his arm.
 
 
"What do you want Noona?"
 
 
"They will be hanging out at the shops nearby, just beside the park near our school. It is not that far at all"
 
 
"Thank you"
 
 
Daehyun bowed slightly at his noona, before he turned to the couple, eyeing the girl that was looking at him with her lovely eyes. They locked eyes before Jongup suddenly talked to Youngjae, breaking the gaze making Daehyun feel upset.
 
 
Why did Youngjae look so hurt?
 
 
He looked down, finally realizing that Hyosung was still holding his arm and pulled away from her, who was smiling so brightly.
 
 
"Aigoo! Youngie is jealous!"
 
 
"Bye noona"
 
 
Daehyun started to sprint, catching up with  some meters  behind the couple that was happily talking to each other.
 
 
"Yah, our plan failed!"
 
 
"Why noona!"Yongguk screamed through the phone.
 
 
"Yah don't scream at me! It is not my fault that Daehyun only wanted to date Youngjae-"
 
 
"Omo really?" Jieun squealed.
 
 
"Wow Daehyun..."
 
 
"Can't you be like that?"
 
 
"What me?"
 
 
"Dating only one girl! It is so sweet!"
 
 
"Yah, since when was I sweet?"
 
 
"Since you gave us four flowers to say sorry"
 
 
"... I was just scared to get hit"
 
 
"Don't lie!" Jieun jokingly pinched Yongguk's cheek, laughing hard when Yongguk rubbed his cheeks and gave her a  glare.
 
 
"Yah!Yah! You two! I am here!"
 
 
"Sorry unnie!"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Noona, so where do we go?"
 
 
"I don't know, where do you want to go?"
 
 
"I am not sure,oh! What about that shop!"
 
 
"Where?"
 
 
"There! Let's go!" Jongup held Youngjae's hand, pulled her to the shop that was beautifully decorated with flowers and bright colors. A toy shop.
 
 
"Noona, I want to buy you something."
 
 
"You don't need to-"
 
 
"Oh what about this!" He pulled out a flower that had a happy face on it's pollen.
 
 
"Oh cute!" Youngjae clapped her hands, receiving a bigger smile from Jongup.
 
 
"You want me to buy for you Noona?"
 
 
"You don't need to-" Jongup then spotted Daehyun,looking at them from the door and decided to make a move.
 
 
"Noona, let me buy this for you okay?"
 
 
"Jongup-ah, you don't need to-"
 
 
"Let's go noona!~" Jongup cooed before holding onto her hand tightly and ushered her to the cashier. He smiled, he was enjoying his time with his noona, but he wasn't sure about Daehyun.
 
 
The cold prince sighed, he could keep calm and do this.
 
 
He wasn't jealous at all, he just felt mad and angry that Jongup was with Youngjae on a date, happy date. He sighed and he stomped his feet.
 
 
Why was he feeling like this?
 
 
Enduring the awful ache in his heart as he watched Youngjae with someone else?
 
 
Should he tell Youngjae how he felt?
 
 
He looked around the shop and instantly something caught his eyes. He found himself taking the object out and paying for it as he hugged it tightly in his arms and he followed the couple to their next destination.
 
 
He brought something so fluffy and cute.
 
 
Just like Youngjae.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Noona, do you want to eat?"
 
 
"Sure, eat what exactly?"
 
 
"Ice cream!"
 
 
"Oh, let's share ice-cream then"
 
 
"Okay!"
 
 
Daehyun watched as Jongup and Youngjae ordered a ice cream, watching with green eyes as they happily ate the ice cream together.
 
 
"Yah Youngjae" He faced the cute bear he just brought.
 
 
"Why are you eating without me? Huh?" No response from the bear.
 
 
"Huh? Why are you so happy with Jongup huh?"
 
 
"Yah seriously, I am going mad because of you!" Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows as he took a deep breath.
 
 
"Don't you know I am suffering and hurting because of you "
 
 
"See, I am going crazy talking to a stuff toy now because of you Barbie"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Oh noona, I want to dance to you"
 
 
"Dance?"
 
 
"I wanted to dance and sing for you, stand there okay?"
 
 
"Okay" Youngjae chuckled as Jongup got into position, getting all ready to dance and a crowd gather,including Daehyun and the bear.
 
 
"1,2,3"
 
 
Nunan neomu yeppeo
(Geu geunyeoreur boneun naneun) michyeo
(Ha hajiman ijen jichyeo)
Replay Replay Replay
 
 
Daehyun chuckled, nice one Jongup. He felt like killing Jongup with a bazooka, he was really angry. And upset when he eyed Youngjae, who smiled so brightly at the younger.
 
 
Chueogi nae mameur halkwieo
(A apaseo ijen mameur) gochyeo
(Da dagaor ibyeore nan)
Replay Replay Replay
 
 
Of course, he expected him to dance so nicely to Youngjae, to get close to her. He never expected his heart couldn't handle the pain when he saw Jongup kissed Youngjae's forehead. He hugged tightly to the bear,before he ran off to the rooftop, where he hope his heart could rest from the pain.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
No, Youngjae never wanted Jongup to dance to him.
 
 
No, Youngjae never wanted or intended to make anyone jealous.
 
 
No, he didn't even like the soft kiss on his forehead.
 
 
And yes, he knew Daehyun was following him all along and saw him ran away. She was also eyeing him secretly, laughing as he talked to the bear he brought.
 
 
"Jongup, I am sorry, I need to-"
 
 
"You need to go to Daehyun hyung right noona?" Jongup smiled, as if expected her to say that.
 
 
"Yeah"
 
 
"Then go"
 
 
"Thank you"Youngjae pecked quickly on his cheek, before he ran off to the rooftop, the only place he knew Daehyun would go as Jongup smiled bitterly, glad to have spend the day with his noona.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Daehyun panted hard as he sat down on the bench, holding tightly to the bear he just brought. He sighed as he gripped tighter onto the bear, not wanting to let it go anytime soon.
 
 
"Yah you!" He spoke to the bear again, not caring that it seemed as though he looked like a crazy person talking to a non-living thing.
 
 
"Yah, Youngjae! Why do you look so pretty today? Why did you wear that dress huh? You only make my heart flutter more being so beautiful in it"
 
 
He took a deep breath, before he continued.
 
 
"Why... Why do you make me upset? Why did do you with Jongup? Why? To make me sad? hurt? Yah Barbie, it worked!"
 
 
He wiped away his tears that threatened to fell.
 
 
"You... You don't understand do you?" He sighed.
 
 
"Why don't you know that I liked you so much! That I love you-"
 
 
"Oppa" Daehyun stood up, shocked to hear the innocent voice from behind him. He turned, seeing a panting Youngjae looking at him.
 
 
"Oppa, are you okay-"
 
 
"You heard me didn't you?" Daehyun sighed. " I am sorry I-"
 
 
"Oppa, Youngie is sorry. I-"
 
 
"Shush, here, I brought this for you, it remains me of you so I brought it" Daehyun handed over Youngjae the bear,looking away from her with a red face.
 
 
"Oppa, look at me-"
 
 
"Youngie, I need to go"
 
 
"Oppa! Wait" Daehyun was held back with Youngjae holding his wrist tightly, looking up at him with glassy eyes and holding the teddy bear tightly in one hand.
 
 
"Youngie-"
 
 
"Hyosung wanted me to go, saying Oppa was also going. So I agreed to go out the date, thinking you would be there also but I didn't see you but Jongup and...and"
 
 
"Youngie, it's okay"
 
 
"I didn't know you were hurt, I didn't want Oppa to be mad or sad, Youngie is very sorry, I didn't mean to make you mad"
 
 
"Youngie" Youngjae stopped and looked into Daehyun's eyes, letting him cup his cheeks and wiped away his tears smoothly with his thumb. He held the bear with two arms now, happy that Daehyun had brought him a present he wanted from the shop.
 
 
"Oppa, I like you so much too but-"
 
 
"That's all Oppa need to hear Youngie"
 
 
Daehyun lessened the gap in between them, pressing with his lips against the youngest soft ones. He led him through a short yet sweet kiss, getting a taste of each other as the both of them closed their eyes, enjoying the kiss as much as they could in the short period.
 
 
"Oppa, are you still upset at me?"
 
 
"No, I am happy since you say you like me so much"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
TADAH!~
A christmas gift for you guys<3
hehe, thanks for subscribing, commenting and reading yooooo!
maybe Zelo would appear?hmm:D
hehe, hope you like the update,
MERRY CHRISTMASXD