Deal

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!

 

"Noona, you have some explaining to do"
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
Yongguk held up a stack of paper on the first page was a picture of a boy, smiling brightly cladded in his uniform. Hyosung gulped as he looked at her dongseng's smirk and dark eyes- she knew Yongguk already got to know of her dongseng's secret; seeing him having a picture of him in his hand. Jongup took a step forward, looking innocently at the noonas in front of him.
 
 
"Where is Youngjae hyung?"
 
 
Of course, Jongup would know about it too.
 
 
"I don't know" Hyosung replied and furrowed her eyebrows at Yongguk.
 
 
Yongguk sighed as he put his hand down, gripping tightly on the papers he had in his hands. His eyes looked around for Youngjae, he wasn't going to believe what his noona had just said. Usually when they are around, Youngjae should be here too.
 
 
His heart dropped when he saw Youngjae hugging an arm of another,on the bench, sleeping.
 
 
With Daehyun, who was busy Youngjae's hair and smiling at him.
 
 
His eyes widened, he felt anger rose inside of him as he clutched tighter onto the papers.
 
 
He looked at the girl in front of him, who suddenly looked away from him.
 
 
"Noona" He spoke softly as Hyosung gulped.
 
 
"Isn't that Youngjae?!"
 
 
Jongup looked at where Hyosung was turning to, his face changed slowly when he noticed Youngjae was with Daehyun.
 
 
He wasn't smiling anymore.
 
 
Why was Youngjae being so close with Daehyun?
 
 
"That isn't-"
 
 
"You dare to lie again noona?" The four girls were practically killing Yongguk with their eyes but the kingka didn't care.
 
 
He demanded to know the truth from them.
 
 
"That is Youngjae isn't it!"
 
 
"How did you get those papers?!" Hyosung shouted back as Jongup stared at the two with sad eyes.
 
 
He didn't want anyone to fight now.
 
 
"Jongup and me talked to the principal, demanding about Youngjae. And we practically scared him to give us his records" Hyosung raised an eyebrow at te two.
 
 
"Huh, really? Principal hyungnim is really..."
 
 
Yongguk and Jongup cast a glance, well, a little lie wouldn't hurt right?
 
 
"Yah you only got this Jongup?"
 
"Yah hyung, there was Daehyun hyung with us"
 
"Why is that guy always with Youngjae heesh"
 
"Yeah, and he even kissed noona!"
 
"What?!" Yongguk stood up.
 
"Aiy, hyung, a kiss to the cheek only"
 
"That's it! Jongup! We are going to the principal now! We can get his records!"
 
"But what if he doesn't allow?"
 
"Who says we are going to ask? We ware going to take it from his office!"
 
"Isn't that stealing?"
 
"No! It's not! It's called taking records of Youngjae without getting caught not getting permission"
 
"What if we get caught?"
 
"We won't!"
 
After attempting to get the records...
 
"Hyung! Look at Youngjae!"
 
"She looks so pretty.. Wait what?!" 
 
"What is it hyung? He looks like the guy I helped, he is the guy I helped! It can't be Youngjae..."
 
"He is a boy isn't he..."
 
"You mean about Youngjae looking like a boy in the picture?"
 
"You mean Youngjae is a boy?"
 
"Really?"
 
"Yah! Keep it down, let's go!"
 
 
"Anyway!" Yongguk took a step towards Hyosung.
 
 
"I know the secret" He eyed the girl, planning to kill Daehyun after e was done with this.
 
 
"Your Youngie is a boy in disguise isn't he?"
 
 
"You better keep your mouth shut about it"
 
 
 
"What if I don't?"
 
 
"Then you die!" Sunhwa charged at him, but the three girls held her down tightly.
 
 
"Then let's make a deal"
 
 
"What deal?"
 
 
"Keep Daehyun away from Youngie"
 
 
"Huh?" Hyosung scoffed.
 
 
"A no!"
 
 
"If not I will not keep my mouth shut" Yongguk smiled.
 
 
"No!" The four girls shouted.
 
 
"Then-"
 
 
"Wait, can we have another deal?"
 
 
"Why can't you guys keep Daehyun away from Youngjae?"
 
 
The four girls sighed and Hyosung bit his lips, looking at the couple that Jongup was still staring at.
 
 
"You know, Daehyun wouldn't leave Youngjae. Even if we tried, Daehyun will always go to Youngjae." Hyosung let out a loud sigh.
 
 
"It's something you don't understand-"
 
 
"Then help me"
 
 
The four girls stared at Yongguk weirdly, wondering what he meant by that. Jongup looked to his hyung, knowing what he meant.
 
 
"Help me get Youngjae"
 
 
"Yah Yongguk! Why-"
 
 
"Since you can't get Daehyun away from Youngjae, get him to me then. Then Daehyun would get away."
 
 
"Yongguk, I know you like Youngjae-"
 
 
"Deal or no deal ,noona."
 
 
"Deal" Hyosung said, receiving frowns from her friends and smiles from Yongguk and Jongup.
 
 
"Really?"
 
 
"Yeah, we will help you and you help us, alright?"
 
 
"Okay then"
 
 
"I think you should do something now then" Hyosung hinted at Yongguk to the two sitting on the bench.
 
 
"Yeah, I will" Yongguk sprinted off with Jongup behind him.
 
 
"Unnie!!!" Sunhwa shouted.
 
 
"Youngjae and Yongguk?! Why? Aren't you worried?"
 
 
"I am not worried" Hyosung folded her arms as he eyed the four talking to each other.
 
 
"No matter how hard Yongguk tried or whatever happens, even if Yongguk got to have Youngjae-"
 
 
Hyosung grinned brightly at her wide eyed friends.
 
 
"Youngjae will always go back to Daehyun"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Yah you!" Daehyun lazily looked up to Yongguk, pissed that he showed up.
 
 
Can't he be alone with a sleeping Youngjae longer?
 
 
And he is making too much noise, he will wake up Youngie who was already very tired from studying late at night. Aish, can't he go away.
 
 
"What is it hyung, keep it down Youngjae is sleeping" Yongguk looked to the sleeping Youngjae, smiling that he was looking so pretty in his sleep.
 
 
"Fine" He replied coldly to him.
 
 
"Hyung!"
 
 
"Yah keep it down!" Both Yongguk and Daehyun whispered to him, giving the younger an angry face. Jongup frowned at them, nodding.
 
 
"Why must I keep it down?"
 
 
"Youngjae is sleeping"
 
 
"Oh?"
 
 
Jongup happily squatted down in front of the sleeping Youngjae, grinning widely as he admired his hyung cute face.
 
 
"Aigoo! Noona is cute!"
 
 
"Yah Jongup! I told you to keep it down-"
 
 
"Hmmm?"
 
 
Youngjae's eyes slowly fluttered opened, unconsciously snuggling closer to Daehyun and hugging his arm tighter. He looked up at Daehyun with sleepy eyes, wondering why he was smiling at him; his mind was starting up and he was a little slow
 
 
But he knew he heard Daehyun's voice.
 
 
"Oppa?"
 
 
"Youngie"
 
 
Yongguk and Jongup lifted an eyebrow at Daehyun, since when did Daehyun call anyone with a cute nickname?
 
 
This is the first.
 
 
But they wasn't shock for long, they were busy admiring the cute sleepy Youngjae beside Daehyun.
 
 
"Oppa..." Youngjae rested his head on his shoulder, gripping tightly to what his hand was holding on. He closed his eyes, feeling himself slowly going to sleep again.
 
 
"Oppa is not mad at me right?"
 
 
He forced himself to look up at Daehyun, who was chuckling at him. He pursed his lips together in a pout, wondering why he was laughing at him.
 
 
"Why are you laughing..."
 
 
"Ah Youngie-ah" Daehyun caressed the poor sleepy girl's cheeks gently, waiting to squish her and to hug her tightly his his arms.
 
 
"Youngie is adorable right now..."
 
 
Youngjae frowned at Daehyun, he didn't answer his question. But he felt himself gazing at him, who was staring so adoringly at him. He let the senior gently his cheeks as he tried to study the elder's eyes.
 
 
Why did he felt that warm feeling inside again and his heart fasten into at those lovely eyes?
 
 
Damn, who is he trying to kid.
 
 
He was falling.
 
 
For the rooftop prince.
 
 
"Youngie~"
 
 
"Oppa, I am Youngjae"
 
 
"Youngie~"
 
 
"Yah Oppa-"
 
 
Daehyun sneaked a kiss on his cheek, chuckling when Youngjae turned him with his expected red face. He smiled brightly at his cute frowning face, aw, Youngie is mad?
 
 
"Y-Yah! Why did you-"
 
 
"Oppa just want to do that"
 
 
"Ya-Yah...."
 
 
Daehyun smirked at her, stealing another kiss on her red cheek. He chuckled lightly as he saw Youngjae looked at him with a redder face and wide eyes.
 
 
What a cute sight.
 
 
"Yah Oppa?"
 
 
"Why? Want another kiss from Oppa?"
 
 
"Y-You"
 
 
"Ahem" Both of them turned to Yongguk and Jongup,the older one was smirking at them while the younger one was flashing them a very big smile.
 
 
Daehyun felt his face burning up;They did not just saw him kissing and teasing Youngjae.
 
 
They didn't.
 
 
"Oh! Noona! You and hyung are so cute!"
 
 
"Jongup, we are not cute-"
 
 
"Oh you are still holding hands!"
 
 
Youngjae quickly pulled his hands away from Daehyun's arm,bit his lips as he positioned himself, sitting up straight.
 
 
Daehyun smiled weakly, he didn't want Youngjae to let go of him yet.
 
 
"W-What are you two doing here?" Youngjae asked, trying to change the subject.
 
 
"Huh, oh we are here to tell noona that we-" Yongguk quickly shut Jongup's mouth with his hand as he looked to the two with a big smile.
 
 
"Nothing, we just wanted to see who was here that's all"
 
 
"Oh" Youngjae spoke.
 
 
"Is your arm okay?"
 
 
"Yep it's fine"
 
 
"Sorry about that, Jieun unnie didn't mean to break your arm..." Youngjae smiled softly at Yongguk.
 
 
"Ahh... " Yongguk grinned, but his smile faded once he noticed Daehyun looking at the girl longingly as he smiled weakly at her.
 
 
"Anyway, Youngjae I-"
 
 
"Youngie! Unnie is here! Let's go home now!"
 
 
"Oh okay!" Youngjae waved at their four smiling noonas before he stood up.
 
 
"Oppa, hope you feel better" Daehyun nodded his head, smirking at him.
 
 
"Bye!" He waved Jongup and Yongguk as he quickly hurried to his four noonas.
 
 
Jongup was busy watching her leave while Yongguk eyed Daehyun who was looking down so suddenly, unlike the Daehyun he sees when he was with Youngjae.
 
 
"Okay, I need to go now too" Daehyun grabbed hold of his bag and sling in on his shoulder, before he slowly walked away from them. Yongguk frowned.
 
 
The prince was back to being his cold self.
 
 
"Wait!" He grabbed hold of Daehyun's wrist, and gulped when he saw the prince's cold glare.
 
 
"What do you want?" Yongguk took a deep breath, before he ask.
 
 
"You like her don't you?"
 
 
Daehyun stared at him strangely.
 
 
"Who?"
 
 
"Don't act dumb, who else would I be talking about!"
 
 
"Who are you talking about?"
 
 
"Yoo Youngjae"
 
 
"What about her?"
 
 
"You like her don't you?" Daehyun remained compose, not wanting to expose his supposed secret.
 
 
"W-What are you talking about?"
 
 
"You like Youngjae right?" Daehyun pulled his wrist away, before glaring at him and walked off.
 
 
"I don't know what you are talking about hyung"
 
 
Yongguk sighed, wow, the cold prince is so stubborn.
 
 
"Yah! You like Youngjae right! You never smile so much and laugh so much before she came!"
 
 
Yongguk sighed as he watched Daehyun walk off just like that, with his hands in his pockets.
 
 
"Aish..."
 
 
"Yongguk hyung"
 
 
"Yes Jongup?"
 
 
"Daehyun really like Youngjae noona right?"
 
 
Yongguk smiled as he patted the younger.
 
 
"Of course he does."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Daehyun sighed as he slammed his door shut.
 
 
He closed his eyes as he lay on his bed.
 
 
"Youngjae..." He whispered softly.
 
 
"Where are you now? You are supposed to sleep next to me until those two showed up"
 
 
Daehyun smiled softly to himself.
 
 
"I should be mad more often right?"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Yongguk didn't sleep at all last night. Sure, he was busy thinking about Youngjae and Daehyun. When was the last time he seen Daehyun so bright, so cherry, so happy? He got to hear him laughing lightly, he got to see him looking at someone with a smile graced on his lips? He got to see all these when Youngjae was with Daehyun.
 
 
"I can't..." He sighed. Come on, Daehyun instantly forgot Jongup and him was around when Youngjae woke up. And did you see how he looks so happy smiling,teasing and kissing Youngjae?
 
 
Why kind of person who he be if he were to get Youngjae?
 
 
Actually, he imagined he would be punched and get his kicked by Daehyun.
 
 
Man,the Prince is strong.
 
 
After knowing all these, he can't believe what he was doing.
 
 
He couldn't take away a cold prince's only happiness. He grabbed his phone and dialed a number.
 
 
"Hello Yongguk?"
 
 
"Hey noona, can we change the deal?"
 
 
"Huh? Okay, to what? Make Youngjae wear a dress?"
 
 
"No..."
 
 
"Then?"
 
 
"Let's make Youngjae and Daehyun together."
 
 
"Oh, I like this deal. Good, I actually had something in mind since tomorrow is Saturday"
 
 
"Okay,so you in"
 
 
"OF COURSE!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
hello! the next chapter would be alittle late><(hoping to update Stalker)
But special:D
please wait for it^^
anyway, I couldnt make anyone a bad guy here (Yongguk was almost one)
anyway, thank you so much for commenting, subsrcibing and reading;_;