I Have To Do This!

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!

 

"Yah what's your name? My name is Jeon Hyosung! We are your seniors!" The short haired girl linked arms with him, happily walking him to the girls dorm. Youngjae had worn his jacket, putting his hood over so that no one would noticed that there is a guy walking into the girls' premises. That was against the school rules and boys are banned from the girls' premises. With an exception of Yoo Youngjae of course.
 
 
"I am Song Jieun!" The red-haired girl spoke, giving Youngjae a big smile.
 
 
"I am Zinger!" The cute girl introduced herself.
 
 
"I am Han Sunhwa!" The girl with the bangs greeted. 
 
 
"Hello, nice to meet you, noona.I am Yoo Youngjae" He greeted, receiving giggles from the for girls.
 
 
"Aigoo! You are so polite! Good! Good!Let's go to your room!" Hyosung said happily as the girls walked happily while leading Youngjae who just smiled weakly at them into the building. He smiled at the four girls, he figured they were okay and very hyper.
 
 
"I can't believe it, am I really walking into a girls' room?" Youngjae thought as he stared at the girls' purple dormitory. 
 
 
"Oh! Your room is nezt o ours!"Sunhwa happily opened the door and the five of them entered the big room. It was big, there is a computer and television here. Youngjae was satisfied with the room, it was spacious and big, but he had a problem with the color of his room.
 
 
"Wah! I want this room's color!" Hyosung exclaimed.
 
 
"It is pink" Youngjae said plainly as the girls seated him down on the couch.He preferred having sky blue as his room color.
 
 
"Well,Youngjae, this is your room now!"
 
 
"Yay!" They cheered and jumped for joy while Youngjae looked away, the girls are actually cute.
 
 
"Now, do you need help with your stuffs?"Zinger asked, looking at him with wide-eyes.
 
 
"N-No, I can do it myself!" He said, not wanting to bother the helpful girls anymore. 
 
 
"We are just next door if you need help, we leave you to settle down"
 
 
Youngjae nodded as they left the room. He clapped his hands and got started on unpacking his things. 
 
 
He unpacked fast, smiling at his clean luggage. But then he suddenly realized something when he noticed a pair of school uniform placed by his door, the school shirt and a skirt.
 
 
He wore his jacket and put on his hood as he quickly ran to room next to him, knocking the door gently. The door opened, revealing four smiling girls.
 
 
"Hello Youngjae? So you need help?" He sheepishly smiled at them as he scratched his hair.
 
 
"School starts tomorrow right noona?"The four nodded eagerly.
 
 
"A-And I have to dress up as a girl right?" They nodded again while Youngjae suddenly fell on his knees.
 
 
"Noona!" He fell on his knees as the four stared at him.
 
 
"Help transform me into a girl for tomorrow!"Hyosung bend down to see his desperate face petting his hair while giving him her gummy smile. Sunhwa and Zinger smiled at each other , knowing what to do while Jieun grinned widely at him." I don't know how, and I am scared!"
 
 
"Of course we would help you Youngjae-ah!" The four exclaimed. Sunhwa, Zinger and Jieun rushed to their rooms after saying they had to get some stuffs.
 
 
"Don't worry Youngjae! We will help you transform into a pretty girl!We will be with you for tomorrow, no worries!"
 
 
Youngjae smiled as the three came back. He couldn't handle his immense gratitude for the girls and hugged Hyosung, making her giggled as she hugged her dongseng back.
 
 
"Thank you noona!"
 
 
The four girls smiled at him, wishing the boys in their school could be more like him. So grateful and cute.
 
 
"Okay! Let's go to your room!" The five made their way to his room, ready to dress and make over the guy.
 
 
"First things first, you have to look like a girl" Jieun said. "Wear your uniform now, we see how you look like" 
 
 
The boy reluctantly took the uniform, going to the toilet to change his clothes. Youngjae came out of his toilet, frowning as he looked down at his outfit. The girls clapped their hands and squealed hard, Youngjae looked so much like a pretty girl in the school uniform.
 
 
"Ah! You look like a girl!I l don't think you need help tomorrow" Hyosung jokingly said.
 
 
"Youngjae, I don't think you need makeup, your face is too pretty for make up" Zinger said as the other three girls nodded.
 
 
"Your hair is too short" Jieun commented and the girls agreed."You need to wear a wig" 
 
 
Youngjae folded his arms as he furrowed his eyebrows at the girls.
 
 
"Why? My hair is alright, right?Girls have short hair too"He spoke.
 
 
"Of course girls have short hair, but we wouldn't want them to doubt you being a guy in a girls' uniform.Especially when you are a boy" Jieun replied and Youngjae pondered about it, she may be right. All he wanted to do was not to get caught by the boys being a guy wearing girls' clothes. 
 
 
"Yeah you are right"
 
 
"Never mind that, now, your manners. You need to behave like a girl" Youngjae nodded as Hyosung smiled brightly at him.
 
 
"Sit down" Youngjae obeyed the orders and sat down, but with his legs slightly apart.
 
 
"Close your legs!" Hyosung said as the girls covered their eyes, asking him to quickly sit properly.
 
 
"Why?" He looked down, realizing he was wearing a skirt and closed his legs, his hands holding onto the skirt to make sure the girls would see what was underneath it.
 
 
"S-Sorry!" He blushed as he bowed continuously to the girls."Why is this skirt so short?"
 
 
"It's okay, just remember, you are a girl now! And the skirt is okay!"
 
 
"Okay, I'll remember that" He said.
 
 
"Now, how do you talk?" Jieun asked.
 
 
"Talk? As in talk like girls?"
 
 
"Yep, like "oh seriously, I didn't know" or "that guy is cute", you know"
 
 
"Sorry"Youngjae stared helplessly at the girls."I can't talk like that, I am really quiet."
 
 
"Ohh!" Jieun said. "It's okay, just say that you are not really a talking type of anyone talks to you"
 
 
Youngjae took note of what she said as Hyosung suddenly walked towards him like a drunken person.
 
 
"Hello! I am a man! How are you?" She said in a low voice. Youngjae just stared at her with his eyebrows raised as the girls watched the two in anticipation.
 
 
...
 
 
"Noona, what are you trying to do?" Hyosung frowned as the other girls face palmed themselves.
 
 
"Yah! Can't you see, I pretended to be a man!" She said. "Yo! Yo!"
 
 
"You want to see how I treat a man? Okay then"He said as he took a deep breath.
 
 
"Yah! Who are you!" Hyosung startled when she heard Youngjae shouted.
 
 
"No? I thought that is what people say when they saw a drunken person or girls say to man they don't know tease them?" The girls sighed as Youngjae looked at them with a confused expression.
 
 
"Yah, Youngjae-ah, this is going to take a  long day ..."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Noona, how am I supposed to say that!?"
 
 
"It is just two syllables!"
 
 
"Aish, I can't say..."
 
 
"Yah, most of the boys there are older than you. You need to say."
 
 
Youngjae frowned as he tried to say the word again.
 
 
"Hello... O--Op--p-pa..." He stuttered as the girls giggled hard at him.
 
 
"Aigoo, never mind. Why is Youngaje-ah so cute?"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Time passed by fast and Youngjae had forgotten that they had curfew. The four girls stepped outside, smiling at their new friend.
 
 
"Don't worry about tomorrow, we walk to you to school okay?"
 
 
Youngjae nodded and smiled at the girls.
 
 
"Thank you noona"
 
 
"Yah, don't thank us yet! We will help you more and you will have to thank us more!" The four said.
 
 
"Goodnight Youngjae-ah!"
 
 
"Goodnight noona" After waving goodbye, Youngjae shut his door. He lay on his bed and took a glance at his uniform and the wig Sunhwa had gave him.
 
 
He sighed as he stared up at the ceiling.
 
 
What has he gotten himself into?
 
 
"I have to do this!"
 
 
He closed his eyes, hoping tomorrow was going to be okay.
 
 
 
actually, I split the chapter into two parts, it was quite long though:/
hope you like the fast update^^