Oppa, I Am Not A Girl

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!

 

"Psh" The girl snarled, looking at the nervous boy in front of her. She folded her arms, studying the guy. To her, Youngjae did look like a guy with his buff shoulders and tall height yet he looked like a girl, wearing the uniform and the long black hair. And with that pretty little face of his. She looked away, she didn't just though this guy was actually handsome. So, was this why her Oppa felt for him? Because he looks so beautiful? The girl smirked to herself as she faced Youngjae.
 
 
"What do you mean you can't leave him?" Hyeri took a step closer to him.
 
 
"Why can't you leave Daehyun Oppa alone?"
 
 
"Beacause!" Youngjae shouted, wanting no more than to run away from the scary looking girl before him.
 
 
"J-Just because..."
 
 
"Because?" Hyeri scoffed, getting tired of Youngjae.
 
 
"Because what?"
 
 
"I just can't, that's all..."
 
 
"Hai..." She took a deep breath, before she walked up to him and pushed him against the wall of the stadium, Youngjae gulped as he looked at her glaring at him so intensely. She was scary, well, not as scary as Yongguk and Daehyun when they were angry but somewhere below them.
 
 
But still scary.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Himchan hyung, can I get a substitution?"
 
 
"Why you are not hurt aren't you?"
 
 
"N-No, I need to..." Daehyun eyed to where Youngjae had disappeared to as he spoke to his hyung.
 
 
"Young- I mean, I need to get my water bottle from Youngjae ..."
 
 
"And you need to leave the game for so long for your precious water bottle? Tell me the truth"
 
 
"Fine" Daehyun sighed as he looked up pleadingly to his hyung.
 
 
"I need to make sure Youngjae was okay..."
 
 
"You sure? Why? She would be back right?"
 
 
"I need to- I just- I just-I just want to check on her"
 
 
"And you need to leave for the rest of the game for that?" Daehyun nodded.
 
 
"She is just that important to me hyung"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Yah, you better stay far away from Oppa!"
 
 
Youngjae blinked, not believing he was being threatened by this whiny and clingy girl and was actually afraid of her looking all angry and mad at him. He was a guy, he shouldn't feel so intimidated by a girl like Hyeri. But he had to admit, Hyeri is one scary girl.
 
 
"You are really selfish aren't you?" The girl whispered softly, smiling as she noticed Youngjae was looking at her confusedly.
 
 
Yes, she had his attention.
 
 
"About not telling Oppa who you really are, you are still lying to him aren't you?"
 
 
The words that Hyeri spat out struck Youngjae, he had guilt bubbling inside of him. The bad feeling had came back to haunt him and he knew what this girl had said was true.
 
 
He didn't tell Daehyun the truth yet.
 
 
"Psh, won't you break Oppa's heart by telling him that you are a boy? You are so heartless, fooling him like that..."
 
 
The guilt was added, he was feeling much more unsure of his decision to stay by Daehyun. He would only be hurting him, he couldn't.
 
 
Daehyun didn't deserve to suffer anymore.
 
 
"And telling him that you are a boy and he really likes you..." Youngjae eyed the smirking girl.
 
 
"You made him gay didn't you?"
 
 
"I-I..."
 
 
"Don't you think that he would be upset when he was found out to be liking a boy like you? People would be teasing and hurting Oppa so badly because he is one, are you so heartless Youngjae...?"
 
 
"I-I..." He felt so bad for being with Daehyun,for not telling him the truth, he didn't want anyone to suffer because of him. He wanted to cry, he felt he had screwed up so much.
 
 
"Won't it would be better if you are not with him? He wouldn't feel so sad and would be back to being straight. Because he come to like you when you came and make him gay, you don't want that don't you?"
 
 
Youngjae felt his heart shattered, he felt so useless and weak. He felt so low, thinking about how Daehyun will react when he found out he was a boy. He would ran away, they wouldn't be talking to each other, they wouldn't be eating together anymore.
 
 
And what Youngjae feared most.
 
 
They wouldn't be friends anymore.
 
 
"So Youngjae, Daehyun Oppa would be so humiliated and be treated so badly when the whole school finds out about your little secret." Hyeri smiled, seeing Youngjae look so disoriented and worried.
 
 
So lost.
 
 
"You still want to stay by Oppa? Even when he would hate you and doesn't want you with him anymore?"
 
 
Youngjae stared at the girl, this horrible person who managed to make him feel so bad with her spiteful words.
 
 
"I... I...."
 
 
"You still want to be with him? I don't think you should..." Hyeri whispered to his ear, sending chills to his spine.
 
 
"Oppa doesn't like gay people like you, so if you care about Oppa, you should take my deal. Eh?"
 
 
"Youngjae!"
 
 
Both of them turned, surprised to see a panting Daehyun looking at them.
 
 
"Op-Op..."
 
 
"Oppa!"Hyeri squealed, clapping her hands happily.
 
 
"You came to see me Oppa?"
 
 
"What are you doing with Youngjae?" Hyeri rolled her eyes, disappointed that her Oppa was here for this guy.
 
 
"I am just talking to him, we were just talking, right Youngjae?" Daehyun watched as Youngie nodded slowly, his face looking rather lifeless. He was worried and glared at the girl who was smiling so brightly at him.
 
 
Psh.
 
 
"What did you do to her?" Daehyun said,going nearer to Youngjae who kept his head down and eyes on the ground.
 
 
"I didn't, we just talk Oppa!-"
 
 
"Don't call me Oppa" Daehyun hissed at Hyeri, before looking at the somehow frightened Youngjae.
 
 
"Youngie? Are you okay?"
 
 
"Hmm, I am, don't worry about me" Daehyun frowned, he wasn't looking at him.
 
 
"Then why are you keeping your head down, you don't want to look at me?"
 
 
"Oppa just ignore her-"
 
 
"Hush Hyeri!"
 
 
Daehyun silenced the naggy girl and slowly cupping Youngjae's cheeks with his two hands. He felt the younger flinching at his touch and was turning away, not wanting to feel his hands against his cheeks. But the older didn't care, successfully placing his palms on his cheeks.
 
 
"D-Don't..." He heard Youngjae squeak, becoming confused to why the younger wasn't looking at him.
 
 
He looked worriedly at him as he gently his cheeks with his thumbs.
 
 
"W-What did you say?" Daehyun sighed, gently moving his head up to look at his cute face.
 
 
"Hmm Youngie?"
 
 
"N-Nothing"
 
 
Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows, he was puzzled to why Youngjae didn't look at him and was trying to avoid him. He smiled as he gazed at him, who was looking at him with a small smile.
 
 
It was good enough.
 
 
"Psh, why are you bothering about the ugly duckling huh Oppa?"
 
 
The words stung Youngjae and Daehyun was sharp to notice his dejected face after that Hyeri spoke to him. He slowly lifted his hands from the delicate face before facing the little big mouth, glaring at her with so much hate.
 
 
"Ugly duckling?"
 
 
"Isn't Youngjae one?"
 
 
You wouldn't want to see Daehyun, his eyes widened open-killing Hyeri in his minds with daggers, knife, rocket launcher. A bomb maybe. His eyes were twitching, he didn't believe what crap talk he heard from this annoying Hyeri. He looked like he would murdered her now if he could. But he was in school so tough luck.
 
 
"Ugly duckling? Youngjae?" He scoffed, not knowing Youngjae was watching him preparing to hold him back if he wanted to strangle Hyeri.
 
 
"He is a beautiful, he is not ugly at all. He is pretty, he is kind. Beautiful, everything you are not. Don't you dare call him that, because you know he is so much prettier than you."
 
 
Youngjae watched as Hyeri ran away crying, looking at Daehyun who just looked so expressionless at her sobbing uncontrollably.
 
 
He gulped, Hyeri would be more willing to destroy him.
 
 
"Yah Youngie..."
 
 
"H-Huh?" Daehyun turned, hugging Youngjae tightly.
 
 
"I told you to be by my side, so why did you leave?"
 
 
Youngjae wrapped his arms around the older, smiling silently to himself.
 
 
"I only left for a while and you are already worried"He thought.
 
 
"I am sorry"
 
 
"I don't think I can stay by you for long because of Hyeri..." He wanted to say, but he held his tongue when he saw the older smiling brightly at him.
 
 
He didn't care what Hyeri would do to him, he just wanted to be with Daehyun for now.
 
 
"Just for a while, just for now..."
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Haish, we lost!"
 
 
"It is okay hyung.." Yongguk frowned at Jongup, who was still smiling at their lost.
 
 
"YAY! DAEHYUN! WE BEAT THEM!"
 
 
"Yeah Himchan, but this is just training-"
 
 
"I DON'T CARE!" Yongguk smiled, eyeing the guy who was busy jumping around, shouting and cheering like a cheerleader that they won against him.He smirked, maybe losing to Himchan was not bad.
 
 
"I got to see his cute side..."
 
 
"Hyung who are you talking to?" Yongguk looked at his dongseng, acting all rough and badass like to him.
 
 
"I am not talking to anyone Jongup..."
 
 
"Hmmm..." Jongup sighed, he wanted to see Yongguk smiling and giggling at Himchan more.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
"Youngie"
 
 
"Hmmm Oppa?" Daehyun caught up with Youngjae, who was walking strangely fast and away from him.
 
 
"Yah, why are you walking away from me?"
 
 
"I am not,see you are here with me"
 
 
"Youngie..." Youngjae let Daehyun hold his hand tightly, as he walked next to him.
 
 
"Hmm?"
 
 
"I won..."
 
 
"Congratulations Oppa"
 
 
"Can I have an award?"
 
 
"Huh?" Youngjae frowned at him. "What kind of award?"
 
 
"What about..." Daehyun smirked at the cute guy next to him.
 
 
"A kiss"
 
 
"What?No-"
 
 
"On the lips!"
 
 
"No,Oppa-"
 
 
"Please? I won the match!"
 
 
"It was just training"
 
 
"I won it because of you..." Youngjae gulped as Daehyun looked at him with puppy eyes.
 
 
"Please?"
 
 
Right now, Youngjae couldn't help but to give in. He didn't care about Hyeri, he could only think of Daehyun being so cute to him.
 
 
"F-Fine" He quickly peck his lips.
 
 
"Done!"
 
 
"No, Youngie"
 
 
Daehyun leaned in, pressing his lips against Youngjae's, closing his eyes as he gave him a sweet long kiss. He pulled away, giggling at the rather shy Youngjae who was blushing madly.
 
 
"That's how you kiss Oppa okay?"
 
 
No,it's not okay...
 
 
Because Hyeri was watching them.
 
 
"Oppa, I will made you take back you words...."
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Youngjae noona!"
 
 
"Oh Jongup"
 
 
"Noona!" Jongup happily walked to him.
 
 
"Yes Jongup?"
 
 
"Have you receive Zelo's message?"
 
 
"Zelo, you mean Daehyun's brother?"
 
 
"Yeah, you saw his second message right?"
 
 
"Oh, I didn't bother to check my phone so much, haha, I will check it! Don't worry"
 
 
"It's okay, it just that Zelo is a nice guy"
 
 
"Oh really?"
 
 
Hyeri walked near the two talking to each other, eyeing Daehyun who was busy looking at them with angry eyes. She smirked as she walked casually to Youngjae, pushing him abit so that he would fall into Jongup.
 
 
"Opps!"
 
 
"I am so sorry!" Youngjae looked up to the younger who just smiled happily and chuckled, holding Youngjae tightly in his arms. He glared at Hyeri, knowing she had purposely pushed Youngjae down.
 
 
"What is your problem Hyeri?"
 
 
"Huh what?" She acted innocently,smiling as she saw Daehyun running off furiously.
 
 
"Op-Oppa!" She glared at Youngjae who ran after him, but smiled, having her recorder tightly in her hands as she followed the two up the rooftop.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Oppa!"
 
 
"Youngjae, do you not like me? Why are you suddenly being so touchy with Jongup?"
 
 
"I didn't Oppa, Hyeri pushed me"
 
 
"I know, but..." Daehyun bit his lips.
 
 
"Can you not hurt me anymore?"
 
 
"Oppa..."
 
 
"I like you, a lot, so much, don't be with anyone else please, I.... Just...."
 
 
"Oppa, you can't like me" Youngjae shouted, looking away from the older's sad eyes.
 
 
"Why not? I like you! I love you Yoo Youngjae!"
 
 
"No.... You don't know.."
 
 
"Don't know what?"
 
 
"I am a liar, a big liar! You wouldn't love me-"
 
 
"Just tell me, I would always love you-"
 
 
"Oppa..."
 
 
"Hmm?"
 
 
Youngjae looked up at him, he had to be honest. Yes, he must be. He didn't care if Daehyun would hate him and ask him to get lost. He didn't car if he was going to be humiliated everyday.
 
 
 He just wanted to be always by his Oppa's side.
 
 
"Oppa, I am not a girl"
 
 
Amazingly, Daehyun just smiled at him, he didn't run away or leave him alone. He didn't scold him and be cold lile he was with other people like Hyeri.
 
 
He was there at the rooftop, right in front of him, showing off his eye smile at him.
 
 
"I know"
 
 
The door suddenly burst open, revealing Hyeri holding up a recorder in her hand.
 
 
"Thank Oppa" She smirked.
 
 
"You made Youngjae admit himself he was a boy" 
 
 
Youngjae was heartbroken as he looked at the confused Daehyun with sad eyes.
 
 
So...
 
 
"Were you just playing around with me Oppa?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a bit of angst?
heh..... thanks for your commentsXD I really appreciate them and try to reply ( getting sick again waeeee:()
anyway, the update was a bit rush, so I'll edit it soon.
hehe, not much of Jonglo and Banghim right:(
sorry the story is mostly about Youngjae and DaehyunXD
LOVE YA ALL WHO READ,SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENT<3
Thanks for voting this story up too<3
LOVE LOVE LOVE YA!!!!!
 
 
oh, and I know some of you here are authors as well hehe...
now, I have to admit, 
I read your stories too i am a silent reader hehe