Operation:Make Daehyun The Best Boyfriend!

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!

 

"Hey, do you think this is a bad idea?"
 
 Daehyun looked around, sighing and kneeled on the ground when the rest merely nodded, reading the 'How To Be the Best Boyfriend guide' created by Hyosung ,Sunhwa and Eunji on Eunji's pink laptop. Daehyun looked up to the sky and sulked at the group behind him, hoping that they would call off Eunji's idea . Eunji really wanted Youngjae to have the best boyfriend since he was so dear to her, her cousin who love her like a young sister. She wanted the best for her cousin.
 
Daehyun hissed, hearing the girls' giggle and Himchan saying 'What?!'. He felt a pat on his shoulder and turned around, seeing Yongguk looking at him sympathetically.
 
"Sorry, we tried to tell them there was no need but Eunji thought Youngjae would like you better like this..." Daehyun's eyes widened, seeing the image of a y man who looked like he was seducing the camera with his hand on his chin and his hair was perfectly  neat and his fringe was long until it touched his eyebrows . Daehyun shook his head, there was no way he would be like that guy in the photograph. 
 
"What is this?"
 
"Well the girls didn't look for the guide and just squealed when they found the picture of this dude."
 
"And so?"
 
"You need to be like him"
 
"What? Are you sure Youngjae would love me more when I'm like this?" He asked loudly, gesturing to the photograph and gulped when the girls nodded rapidly at him.
 
"Yes! My cousin would love a guy like that" Eunji said, smirking when Daehyun scoffed at her.
 
"Come on, Youngjae didn't even complain to me about how I look..."
 
"Psh, yah, I know what he is thinking and what he likes, we are girls~"
 
"But Youngjae is not a girl!"
 
"But we are blood-related" Eunji retorted, frowning at Daehyun who kept looking at the picture. She smirked, knowing how much he cared about his cousin, and knew how to push him to agree with their idea. 
 
"And he could find another guy, I don't know..." Daehyun'shoulder tightened, glaring at the girl before snatching the picture storming towards them.
 
"Okay, let's do this!" Daehyun said determinedly with Himchan sighing, smiling at him.
 
"And you need to cut down on your nagging"
 
"Hey!"
 
"He never agree to this kind of things..." Himchan blurted out, seeing the girls jumping around Daehyun. Yongguk chuckled and gave him a small smile.
 
"Well it's for his dear Barbie, Youngjae" Himchan nodded, looking at him.
 
"He does love him alot"
 
"And is easily tricked by those girls..." Himchan smacked Yongguk's arm, giving him a cute pout that made Yongguk heart skipped a beat.
 
"Yah support him! My best friend is finally with someone who could make him happy and he doesn't want him to leave" He laughed, nodding at him.
 
"Okay okay, I understand" Yongguk smiled at the fuming Himchan.
 
"...you wore the girls' uniform yesterday remember? I heard you like wearing it-"
 
"No comment"
 
"You girls" Daehyun growled, looking at his hair in the Himchan's face mirror. " And Himchan..."
 
"What?!"
 
"So, Youngjae likes me when my hair is gelled up to the side like this?" The three girls nodded in unison while Himchan just smiled at him.
 
"Well, you look great!.. You want to put some eyeliner-" Daehyun shook his head, putting a hand in front of him. Himchan frowned, he had learn how to put makeup on for the sake of his best friend after going online to see how they put on makeup.
 
"No makeup please!"
 
"Oh come on!"
 
"Daehyun you look great! Now, you just need to follow the steps to be the best boyfriend for Yoo Youngjae!" Daehyun groaned, there was more to this than just styling his hair.
 
"Steps? What are they?"
 
"Listen carefully, you need to first of all ask him out today after school, then we could show him how good of a boyfriend are you! Alright!"Hyosung said cheefully but Daehyun was looking nervously at them.
 
"You guys sure about this?"
 
"Follow us and you would never go wrong!" Sunhwa said confidently, saluting him as the group walked into the school.
 
"Oh look! It's Oppa! Go go go!"
 
"Wait!" Daehyun said, stopping Himchan and the girls who were pushing him towards Youngjae.
 
"What's the first step?"
 
"Oh!" The girls nudged Himchan and he quickly whispered him the answer, smiling afterwards as Daehyun merely gave him a straight face.
 
"Really?"
 
"Go!"
 
 
Step 1: Ask Youngjae out as if you are proposing to him
 
 
"What? There is no way-"
 
"It's romantic! Now go!" Daehyun gave in, being pushed towards Youngjae who was walking with Jieun.
 
"Ah wait! Aish... I forgot to give him the mask..."
 
"Jieun don't worry okay?" Jieun nodded, giving Youngjae a hug. She was glad that their Youngie was comforting her, even though Youngjae was in potential danger, he was worried about her. Youngjae sighed, telling himself not to worry about the accident.Hana smiled, petting her hair.
 
"Come let's go~" Hana winked at Jieun, who was a certain someone coming over and the two girls walked off happily leaving Youngjae behind.
 
"Huh?" Daehyun took a deep breath and decided to run up to her, holding his hand.
 
"Youngjae" Youngjae turned, happy to see Daehyun coming over to talk to him.
 
"Hey Daehyun.."Youngjae was surprised to see his hair being combed to the side, he was used to see Daehyun's messy curls. He didn't mind the hair, thinking he looked rather handsome with his hair like but he preferred Daehyun's hair as it was. He wondered what was the occasion of him suddenly changing his hairstyle, nothing big was on today.
 
"..Oppa"
 
"Why did you style your hair like that?" Daehyun touched his hair, realizing he had his hair gelled up and his smile disappeared when he looked at Youngjae, afraid Youngjae didn't like his hair.
 
"Why?Y-You don't like it?" Youngjae blinked at him, giggling at how cute he looked being worried about him not liking his hair and touching his hair carefully. Youngjae shook his head,pulling his hand down from his hair.
 
"I didn't say that, I was asking why the sudden change of hair style. You look... cute" Daehyun felt happy inside, biting back his smile when he heard Youngjae's compliment and shook his head.
 
"I..I well... I thought you would like this hair style..."
 
"But I always liked your hair and anyway, you are always handsome haha" Daehyun became flustered, his heart racing as Youngjae tilted his head cutely at him. Youngjae's small giggle was beautiful to hear and he looked adorable staring at him curiously.
 
"What's wrong Daehyun?" Daehyun panicked, his hands turning sweaty as he tried to think of what he was suppose to do. He grew nervous around Youngjae, knowing he liked his hair and though of him as handsome.
 
"Daehyun-" Daehyun went down, putting one of his knees on the ground and looked up at Youngjae, who was looking him in pure astonishment. Daehyun clenched his teeth, remembering what he had to do and looked up to Youngjae shyly, embarrassed by everyone who were looking at them.
 
"Y-Youngjae.. W-Would you go out with me today? After school ends" Daehyun looked away embarrassingly, hearing the soft laughter from everyone around him except for the one standing before him. Youngjae had a small smile graced upon his lips, pulling Daehyun up. He took Daehyun's hand, pulling him along as he glanced at the red- face man beside him.
 
"You were forced to do this aren't you?" Youngjae asked, Daehyun shaking his headwithout looking at him.
 
" N-No.. They thought- I mean, I thought... You would like it when I ask you to go out with me, like I was proposing to you..."
 
"Haha, you know I would say yes if you just ask me?" Youngjae smiled at him and faced the front, missing Daehyun's soft smile.
 
"So it's a yes?" Youngjae scoffed teasingly, giggling at Daehyun.
 
"What do you think pabo!"
 
"A yes?"
 
"... Meet you at the park, 5 pm, don't be late" Youngjae whispered softly, making Daehyun fist pumping the air.
 
"Yes! I didn't look so much of a idiot in front of Youngjae!"
 
The girls squealed loudly and grabbed Himchan and Yongguk with them.
 
"Yah, their date! We need to plan their date!" Jongup spotted the group talking,wondering why Yongguk was frowning at them.
 
"Hyung?"
 
"Jongup! Go away-"
 
"Hello Jongup!" Yongguk sighed, folding his arms when Hyosung covered his mouth, preventing him from letting Jongup to stay away. He didn't want him to be a part of this mess.
 
"Oh hello Noona!"
 
"Join us!" Jongup blinked.
 
"Join what?"
 
"Operation Making Daehyun The Best Boyfriend!"
 
Jongup skipped to Daehyun, dragging him back to the three girls and the two males smiling at him. Eunji handed him a black mask, making Daehyun scowled and shook his head. Hyosung knocked onto his head, pointing at the mask.
 
"Just wear it!"
 
"But... What if I need to eat?"
 
"Well... You would start talking so much without the mask, anyway, it's only covering your mouth!"
 
"Ah fine! I won't eat... How could you do this to me..."
 
"Psh, I bet Oppa would ask you to eat. You better not..."
 
"But-"
 
"No buts!"
 
 Daehyun listened to them, making sure he wore a mask to prevent him from talking...
 
But it was hard...
 
Since... He couldn't eat...
 
"Daehyun? You don't want to eat? Take off that mask!" Daehyun nodded his head, shaking his hands at Youngjae.
 
"Hmm, you eat" Daehyun 's voice was muffled, gesturing Youngjae to eat.
 
"You sure? You haven't eaten yet? Daehyun hyung..." Youngjae sighed as Daehyun shook his head.
 
"Why are you wearing that mask anyway?"
 
"Huh? I-I have a.."Daehyun stammered, trying to think of something.
 
"I eat too much cheesecake!" Youngjae lifted his eyebrow at him.
 
"You always eat too much cheesecake"
 
"Huh? Noo, now my mouth is infected!"
 
"Infected? You only wore the mask when lessons started, but you didn't wore it when you ask me out"
 
"I ate cheesecake in class and have a bad..bad breath"
 
"What?-"
 
"It's a stinky cheesecake!" Youngjae nodded, feeling weird without Daehyun constantly talking to him and nagging at his hair. He wondered why he was being like this.
 
"Yah eat, just a bite?" Daehyun finally nodded, taking off his mask and ate Youngjae's yummy chicken.
 
"Nice?"
 
"Hmm" Youngjae pouted when Daehyun put on his mask again.
 
"You wouldn't take off that mask would you?"
 
"Hmmmm!"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Why are you late?!"
 
"  ...I went to eat !. And now I am here"
 
Daehyun met up with the group after school and was forced to wear a V-neck shirt and a pair of blue jean, Eunji squealing over how Daehyun looked in the shirt.
 
 
"Woo! Hmm! Good! I was keeping that for Youngjae oppa though..." Eunji smiled, giving him a thumbs up. Daehyun sighed, feeling his hands shaking as he sat down.
 
"What if Youngjae hates me in the end? Y-You guys! He didn't want me to go and propose him to go out on a date with me!"
 
"Come on, he's denying it! Don't worry, there is help"
 
"Excuse me?!" Himchan shouted, glaring at the girls and Daehyun while Yongguk gulped, looking away from Himchan. Daehyun's eyes widened, Himchan was wearing a blue dress and a black wig. 
 
"Hello Himchan oppa!-"
 
"Hey hey hey! Why must I wear this girl's outfit! I am a man! What are you trying to do!"
 
"Hey hey hey, we have no other girls to help us! Jieun is busy with Hana watching drama, Hyosung is busy with her cooking and Sunhwa wants to help Hyosung. And I, I have to leave very soon, I have a appointment with my father" Himchan wanted to flip tables and sighed, his hands clenching into fists.
 
"Why must I be a girl? Can't I be myself then?"
 
"We need a girl, so you and Yongguk can pretend to be a couple, and spy on them."
 
"What?! I can pretend to be friends with Yongguk and we can spy on them too!" Eunji gasped, realizing she didn't need to make Himchan wear the dress.
 
"Oh! Ah! Sorry! But-"
 
"Youngjae is here!!" Jongup shouted, startling the four people. 
 
"Ah nevermind, just go! Himchan would tell you the consequent steps! I need to go bye!"
 
"What?! I am stuck in this dress?-"
 
"Daehyun?" Daehyun ran to Youngjae, hugging him tightly.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"You look good" Daehyun smiled, taking Youngjae's hand before kissing his cheek.
 
"Thank you" Daehyun bit his lips under his mask,pulling Youngjae with him as they quietly walked around the park.
 
"Let's go Himchan" Himchan stared at the hand being extended out to him and looked up at Yongguk, before harshly holding his hand.
 
"Let's go..."
 
"Hey Daehyun.." Daehyun heard a voice behind him and turned around to see Himchan looking at him. Youngjae didn't noticed him, Himchan keeping a close eye in Youngjae. Of course, he didn't want anyone to see him like this.
 
"What?"
 
"Step 2 is..."
 
Daehyun paused, gulping as he turned to Youngjae who was looking around, admiring the beautiful trees and flowers around him. He smiled at Daehyun, becoming confused when Daehyun suddenly stood still and stared at him.
 
"Daehyun? Are you alright?" Daehyun nodded, giving a glance at the couple laughing behind him before turning to Youngjae. He chewed his lips, looking cutely at Youngjae.
 
 
Step 2: Do aegyo to Youngjae,You can do it~~
 
 
"Youngjae-yah..." Youngjae blinked, why was Daehyun suddenly talking so cutely to him.
 
"Daehyun-"
 
"Youngjae-yah is pretty" Himchan and Yongguk bursted laughing behind the bushes, Youngjae couldn't stop grinning at Daehyun doing the cute flower pose to him. 
 
"1+1....=..."Daehyun held out both of his index fingers, forgetting the gwiyomi song and poked his cheeks while smiling at Youngjae.
 
"Barbie~ 2+2..." Yongguk laughed harder as Daehyun held up two fingers in each hand, doing a cute pose while Youngjae tried to hold back his laughter.
 
"2+2...=...ehh cheesecake!" Daehyun pasued, looking at Youngjae giggling softly at his attempt in acting cute.
 
"Yah Daehyun-ah, are you doing aegyo to me? Since when did the cold rooftop prince does aegyo?" Daehyun frowned at Youngjae, a smile couldn't stop appearing on his face seeing Youngjae's cute face laughing at him.
 
"Yah! I... I only do it for you..." Daehyun mumbled, pulling his mask down to purse his lips at Youngjae. Youngjae wanted to hug the pouting man, how could Daehyun being mad at him be so cute.
 
"I didn't ask you to do it for me though, it's okay Daehyun. Your aegyo is cute, imagine Yongguk doing it haha" Yongguk hissed, hearing Youngjae talking about him and Himchan laughing so hard at him.
 
"Ahahaha! Yongguk doing aegyo-"
 
"Hey you're the one in a dress!"
 
"... Don't remind me "
 
"What's step 3 though?"
 
"Well it's something Daehyun is already good at" Himchan smirked.
 
"Go talk to Youngjae"
 
"What? I thought-"
 
 
"Step 3: Don't tell Youngjae be with any other boy, you don't want to lose him~"
 
 
"Ahh I see!"
 
"Hey Youngjae!" Youngjae waved at Yongguk, wondering why he was doing here alone. Daehyun gulped, why was Yongguk interrupting their date.
 
"Hey Yongguk..hyung"
 
"I see you two are having a good time" Yongguk said, striding over to Youngjae. "I see you are looking very pretty Youngjae"
 
Youngjae giggled at Yongguk, who noticed the suddenly quiet and glaring Daehyun beside him. Yongguk turned his head, lifting his eyebrows to the Himchan but Daehyun shook his head,his glare on Yongguk got more intense.
 
"Why are you here Yongguk?" Yongguk could sense Daehyun asking him the question and smiled at Youngjae glancing between the two of them.
 
"Are you guys alright?l
 
"I am sorry!" A girl came in, bowing at them before going to Youngjae. Youngjae tilted his head, swearing inside the girl looked so alike to Himchan  and blinked as the girl took Daehyun's hand.
 
"Let me talk to your ever so possessively boyfriend for a moment, Yongguk here is.. With me"
 
"Oh okay-" Himchan smiled before dragging Daehyun off, wanting to speak to him. 
 
"What are you doing?!"
 
"You looked like you wanted to kill Yongguk, and I need to give you this before you go and kick Yongguk's " Daehyun took the roses that was shoved into his hand and looked at Himchan confusedly, before being push to Youngjae and Yongguk.
 
"Why does that girl looks like Himchan hyung?"
 
"Hehe It's nothing, you're seeing things with Himchan everywhere..."
 
"So what are you doing here Yongguk? I thought you never go to parks"
 
"Come on, I can go anywhere"
 
"Even the girls' toilet?"
 
"What?! No!-"
 
"Yah"Yongguk was pulled by the arm away from Youngjae, being shoved away to the side. He smirked at Daehyun, who silently giving him the look ' get out before you die'. Youngjae bit back a  smile at the angry Daehyun as he whispered to Yongguk.
 
"Don't talk to Youngjae"
 
"Yeah yeah, your majesty. The prince wants his princess-"
 
"Out! Your girl is right there"
 
"Psh" Yongguk chuckled, getting pushed away again and looked on at Daehyun and Youngjae.
 
Daehyun moved closer to Youngjae, not knowing how to give the flower to him. He risked a look at him, gulping when Youngjae was gazing at him with his big doe eyes, his dimples showing as he grinned  at him. Daehyun told himself he could do it, never have experiencing giving anything to anyone before.
 
"Daehyun hyung?-"
 
"Here!" He shoved the rose to Youngjae with his head turned away to shy to see Youngjae.His cheeks adorned with bright red as he felt the rose being taken away from his hand. Youngjae chucked softly, making Daehyun look at him.
 
"You're stupid" Youngjae said, looking at the gawking male next to him.
 
"What?!" Daehyun glared softly at Youngjae.
 
"You're a stupid person"
 
"What? Yah! I got you a rose and you are telling me I am stupid"
 
"Aren't you stupid? The one who used to announce to me the rooftop was yours? You don't need to give me a rose anyway, princ-ess"
 
"Yeah, I am the rooftop prince! At least I am not a Barbie! My hair is better than yours? And I did all this for you, okay I-" Daehyun blinked as Youngjae pulled his mask down,cupping his face before pressed his soft lips against his, stopping the prince's nagging. Youngjae pulled away, smiling brightly at him.
 
"That's my rooftop prince and care to explain why you had to change your hairstyle and why are you acting so weird lately? Wearing a mask at school.."
 
"I-It's... your cousin's fault!  She thought you didn't like me talking so much.. But you do.." Youngjae pursed his lips and smacked his arm jokingly.
 
"Yeah, I miss the prince insulting me" Youngjae sighed and his lips.
 
"You don't need to do all this, and, I know my cousin would want me to have a best boyfriend... But.." Youngjae looked up at Daehyun before turning away from him, holding his hand tightly as he pouted to himself.
 
"You are already the best boyfriend I ever had..." Daehyun looked away as well, feeling his cheeks burning up as they continued to walk through the park.
 
"So... You.. You don't need me to be like this?"
 
"I like it when you be yourself" Youngjae muttered, smiling up to Daehyun.
 
"I like my prince as he is"
 
"I like Youngjae as he is too, so cute yet so clumsy and hardworking" 
 
"Yah! My prince is always so cold, handsome and ...hungry "
 
"Yeah... I'm hungry you know.."
 
"Yah!Stupid... Stupid prince..." Youngjae muttered, letting Daehyun drag him over to the nearest restaurant. Daehyun smiled, petting Youngjae's hair as he spoke.
 
"I love my stupid prince"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Yah Himchan! They look happy now"
 
"Yeah, mission accomplish?"
 
"I think so... Jongup..."
 
"Hyung!" Himchan ducked down, hiding behind Yongguk when Jongup waved at them. Yongguk squinted his eyes, seeing some other boy beside him.
 
"Hyung! A friend of mine switched schools and a new boy took his place" Jongup said, looking at the boy bowing deeply to Yongguk. Himchan gulped, he was in deep now since Jongup and that new boy could see him in a skirt. He slowly looked up, surprised to see the bespectacled boy.
 
"Isn't that guy who ask me about Youngjae from yesterday-"
 
"Hello! I am  Im Jaebum, nice to meet you"
 
"Oh no" Himchan panicked, running away from the scene and made sure no one was chasing him as he went inside the male toilet.
 
"I need to tell Youngjae and Daehyun about this! Wait, I need to get out of this outfit first-"
 
"Yah! Kim Him Chan!!" Himchan pouted, opening the door to see Yongguk handing over his uniform to him.
 
"Thanks" Himchan muttered, changing into his uniform. He blinked, seeing the nametag he was wearing and came out, hitting Yongguk on his back.
 
"Hey what was that for!"
 
"It's your uniform I am wearing!"
 
"So?"
 
"... Thank you.." Himchan muttered before walking away from the smirking Yongguk.
 
"Psh....stupid Himchan"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Hey Jongup, I wanted to ask you something.."
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Do you know a Yoo Youngjae around here?"
 
"Oh you mean Noona? She was on a date with Daehyun earlier"
 
"Daehyun? Ah, I see .." The man nodded, he needed to talk to this Daehyun guy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
an update i promise you guys!^^
hope you guys like it
I will be on a short break due to exams and would be working on finishing this fic><
hehe love you guys<3
Have a nice day^^