I Am Sorry

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!

 

Daehyun took a sit next to Youngjae, eyeing his red face as the girl struggled to open the container. He watched how she fumbled to open the lid with her fingers, raising an eyebrow when he noticed she was looking away from him. He smiled, noting how cute Youngjae was struggling to open the lid liking how she pouted and furrowed her eyes at the container when she was unable to open it. Daehyun chuckled softly , why was Youngie being so shy and nervous with him now?
 
 
Whatever the reason is, he didn't mind. 
 
 
He liked the shy Youngjae.
 
 
"Here, let me" Daehyun reached out for the container, grinning widely at the younger whose hands froze. He took the container away, looking up to stare into Youngjae's sparkling eyes loving how innocent and scared he looked right now.
 
 
Like a cute little boy.
 
 
"Why are you trembling Youngie?"
 
 
Youngjae looked up, he looked away, of course he was trembling.
 
 
He was so nervous; he was sitting beside a guy, who helped him to hide his identity without knowing it and asked him to call him Oppa.
 
 
The guy next to his is his oppa.
 
 
No one was his oppa.
 
 
Daehyun was supposed to be his hyung.
 
 
Not oppa.
 
 
Oh man.
 
 
And why he was trembling?
 
 
He thought about Daehyun all the way up the rooftop.He found himself thinking of the both of them, all he did for him as he sat down alone in the rooftop.
 
 
He became flustered when he thought about the moments when the both of them are together; the first day he saved him, the day they met at the rooftop, that day when he carried him to the office.
 
 
Daehyun was the only boy who ever did this to him, who ever helped him.
 
 
The first person to care about him.
 
 
And his face was burning when he recalled the kisses he had.
 
 
God no!
 
 
He actually liked all of them, really really like how the older pressed his lips on him.
 
 
Then he found himself thinking of his smiles, no, he wasn't suppose to think of how handsome Daehyun looks.
 
 
Youngjae jolted up and clutched his lunchbox tightly as the door opened, he was nervous and gulped as he spoke.
 
 
The guy , he should hate him.
 
 
But he actually finding himself liking Daehyun more than he should.
 
 
Was it okay to be shy with a guy who gave you butterflies in your stomach?
 
 
When you are a guy?
 
 
"I-I am not" Youngjae answered, missing the smirk of Jung Daehyun's face.
 
 
By her red face and her still looking away from him, he could guess that Youngjae was indeed lying.
 
 
"Liar"
 
 
The girl frowned at the older, eyes meeting each other. Daehyun smiled, happy to see Youngjae looking at him and not being all nervous with him anymore.
 
 
Even though he did like having a shy Youngjae around.
 
 
"Yah, you are also a liar!"
 
 
Yes, the Barbie Youngjae he knew so well was back.
 
 
Daehyun chuckled, seeing the angry girl folding her arms as she glared at him. An angry Youngjae is always a cute Youngjae.
 
 
"Okay, we are liars" Daehyun said and held Youngjae's cheek, gently it. He looked softly at Youngjae, smiling softly as he watched her face getting redder.
 
 
He liked the way Youngjae looked up into his eyes as his heart beat quicken.
 
 
He should do this more.
 
 
"Eat with Oppa okay?"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Hyosung watched his friends laugh and talk to each other while she was here feeling all guilty. She banged her head on the table, she was feeling so bad inside. He had to get this guilt out of her somehow. She didn't want to keep any secrets from her Youngie, she didn't want to lie to him.
 
 
She felt so bad, argh, she wanted to apologize to him.
 
 
She looked up to her friends, who were staring at her worriedly.
 
 
"Unnie? Are you okay?"
 
 
She needed help, she needed someone to share her guilt with. She needed to know what to do.
 
 
She knew what she needed to do now was to tell her friends what she was hiding.
 
 
"Jieun, Zinger ,Sunhwa, let me tell you something"
 
 
"What is it unnie?"
 
 
" I lied to our Youngie"
 
 
"What do you mean?"
 
 
"There was another person involved, someone interrupted us, who now know about Youngie's secret"
 
 
"Who?"
 
 
"Yah, let me tell you the whole story." Hyosung took a deep breath.
 
 
"It happened during our Mathematics class"
 
 
"Hyosung! The principal called for you" I nodded at my teacher, who had excused me to the Principal's office. I walked-
 
 
"Unnie, I saw you skipping there!"
 
 
"Fine, I was skipping" Hyosung pouted at Jieun.
 
 
"I was skipping to the principal office, and went in the office. The principal were asking me about Youngjae and I may apparently talk too loud about it.."
 
 
"Huh?"
 
 
"Then, my teacher asked Daehyun help her bring a box down"
 
 
"Oh Jung Daehyun! Please help me bring this box down to the office! The principal needed to see the documents here" Daehyun lazily stood up, wondering why the teacher asked him to do an errand for her.
 
 
"Yes ma'am"
 
 
"He slowly walked there-"
 
 
"Oh! I saw Daehyun pass by our class! How come I didn't see unnie?"
 
 
"Huh? Pass your class? It is a longer way to the office if you walk pass there, wait, Daehyun went there?"
 
 
"Yep, he was looking into my class..."
 
 
"He did, Sunwha?"
 
 
"Who was he looking at?" Sunhwa smirked at them when she remembered where the boy was looking at.
 
 
The girl who was taking down notes beside her.
 
 
"Who else unnie?"
 
 
"Oh!" The three clapped their hands together.
 
 
"Our Youngie!"
 
 
"Okay okay, let me tell you guys the whole story before we talk about our Youngie and his Daehyun!"
 
 
"And I really must have said out loud.."
 
 
"How is Youngjae? Everything is okay?"
 
 
"Everything is fine! You know our Youngie is so cute! Trying to say oppa! Also he looked so pretty as a girl! Aigoo!"
 
 
"Okay Hyosung! I mean, is he still okay with being a girl?"
 
 
"Oh, Youngie?" Hyosung said out loud.
 
 
"He doesn't mind being a girl, he studies too hard. Do you know he stay up late to study! We had to wake him up once for school! Principal, you can see Youngjae is trying hard in this school"
 
 
"That's why I didn't want to lose a hardworking student like him! Does he wish to be a boy and not a girl?"
 
 
"No, he didn't complain. He just go with it."
 
 
"Good, thanks, you may leave Hyosung, wait!"
 
 
"Hmm?"
 
 
"We can't make Youngjae stay as a girl forever, please keep an eye on him. I try to see if the boys' dorm had any empty vacancies. "
 
 
"Please do, and but actually I hope you take your time"
 
 
"Why?" The principal frowned at her.
 
 
"Well" Hyosung smiled at him.
 
 
"I want Youngjae to be closer to us, it is our first time getting a dongseng so pretty and nice like Youngie"
 
 
"I see.."
 
 
"Bye principal!" Hyosung waved and she opened the door, her jaw dropped wide open when she saw..
 
 
"Jung Daehyun carrying a box" Hyosung sighed at her shocked friends before she continued.
 
 
"Daehyun what are you doing here?"
 
 
"Daehyun, I guess you heard our conversation" The principal stood up, trying to remain calm.
 
 
"Noona, what do you mean by Youngjae doesn't mind being a girl" Daehyun spoke.
 
 
"What do you mean you see if you can find room for Youngjae in the boys' dorm?"
 
 
"Daehyun-"
 
 
"Youngjae is a boy right?" Hyosung and the principal nodded as they eyed at the angry Daehyun.
 
 
"You!" Daehyun dropped the box and rushed to the principal, slamming his palms down hard on his table. The older could see the rage in the younger's eyes, but he didn't know why he was angry.
 
 
A person should be disgusted by the fact or okay with it right?
 
 
"You make Youngjae be a girl? You forced him to wear that uniform?!-"
 
 
"Daehyun calm down, I didn't forced him. It just that the girls have a lot of empty rooms and the boys' dorm were completely filled. And he wanted to-"
 
 
"You make him suffer like this? Can you get him a room?"
 
 
"The rooms are all occupied!"
 
 
"Then make room for him!"
 
 
"Daehyun!" The principal held his shoulders, sighing at the desperate young man infront of him.
 
 
"Look, I don't know why you so against-"
 
 
"Youngjae deserve to be treated a boy in school, he have to wear the girls' uniform to school."
 
 
"Daehyun-"
 
 
"You can't treat Youngjae like this! Different from the rest"
 
 
"Daehyun why are you like this?" Hyosung asked as Daehyun suddenly kneeled down, trying to fix all the pieces together.
 
 
"Don't you guys know he is scared if he gets discover" 
 
 
"D-Daehyun I didn't-"
 
 
"So that's why he wore the wig, that's why he was so frightened."
 
 
He didn't want anyone to know he was truly a boy behind the fake hair and girls uniform.
 
 
"Daehyun, there is no way we could help Youngjae. Only this plan, that is currently working. If you do care about Youngjae, you will be in with us right?"
 
 
"So Daehyun knows?" Hyosung nodded her head.
 
 
"Aish! Why did that teacher send Daehyun down! Argh!"
 
 
"It's okay" Hyosung said, smiling to her friends.
 
 
"Daehyun would keep quiet about this with that picture of Youngie"
 
 
"But still unnie, shouldn't you tell Youngie?"
 
 
" I can't, not yet" 
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Just not now"The three pouted as Hyosung sighed.
 
 
"Jung Daehyun, you better give me a good reason why I shouldn't tell Youngjae you know about him being a boy!"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Youngie?" Youngjae looked to the guy next to him, frowning when he saw that Daehyun was looking away from him.
 
 
"Hmm?"
 
 
"W-Would you" Daehyun slowly look up to her, smiling weakly with red cheeks.
 
 
"Would you come and see Oppa's match with your class after school?"
 
 
Youngjae hated the fact that his heart would skip a beat when he hear the word 'Oppa' from Daehyun. He also hated that he would get all flustered when he was forced to called the cold prince 'Oppa'.
 
 
He gulped before he looked down at his shoes, feeling his cheeks getting hotter when he replied.
 
 
"Op-Oppa is having a match today?"
 
 
Daehyun grinned at the blushing girl, yep, he could get used to Youngjae called him that.
 
 
"Yeah, would you come and watch"
 
 
"But I have to study, I may missed it-"
 
 
"Just come" Youngjae flinched at the harsh and loud tone of his voice and was surprised to see Daehyun's hurt eyes.
 
 
Did he really want to see him there?
 
 
"It's your class match-"
 
 
"Hyosung unnie is watching for me-"
 
 
"But-"
 
 
"I always put studies first" Youngjae didn't know he felt so upset and bad inside. He looked at Daehyun, his heart broke by how upset he looked and with his eyes gazing at him, it made him feel worse.
 
 
Great, the bad feeling is back.
 
 
He stood up, wanting to leave the rooftop and to run anyway.
 
 
He just needed to get rid of the bad feeling off his chest.
 
 
"Wait!" He felt a soft hand holding his tightly as he was about to leave. Youngjae took a risk and turned around, regretting immediately as she saw Daehyun, looking so hurt.
 
 
His heart ached, why was he looking so sad?
 
 
"Op-Oppa wants Youngie to be there for him"
 
 
Youngjae would have change his mind right away after hearing how desperate he sounded and seeing how sad he look. That emotion in his eyes made his heart shatter; Daehyun looked so different.
 
 
He looked weak unlike the Daehyun he always saw.
 
 
So happy. Strong.
 
 
"I-I need to-"
 
 
"Op-Oppa needs Youngie to be there"
 
 
Youngjae shook his head, he had abandon his studies for a long time. He needed to study, his plans were all messed up because he attended the matches.
 
 
But the thing is, it was all messed up to make space for Daehyun.
 
 
Not for the matches.
 
 
But Youngjae didn't know that.
 
 
" I am sorry Oppa" Youngjae attempted to smile at Daehyun.
 
 
"Oppa fighting"
 
 
With that, Daehyun watched Youngjae leave him alone.
 
 
He didn't want to say.
 
 
He was heartbroken.
 
 
Daehyun sighed, he didn't know why he bothered to ask Youngjae to come to the match.
 
 
He didn't why there were tears welled up in his eyes. He didn't know why he didn't felt liking playing soccer after knowing Youngjae won't be there.
 
 
Daehyun felt dejected as he walked to his classroom.
 
 
Classes were about to start.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
 
"Daehyun? Is something the matter?"
 
 
"Daehyun?"
 
 
Daehyun sat on the bench as he stared at the large field before him. He never felt so lifeless, so lost. He felt so empty as he looked up to the stadium; still Youngjae wasn't there.His teammates looked worriedly at him, especially Himchan.
 
 
"Youngie won't be here" Himchan frowned at what his dongseng.
 
 
"So? Dude! We need you to play!"
 
 
"But I don't think I could-"
 
 
"Come on!" Daehyun was forced on the field. He sighed.
 
 
He couldn't play without Youngjae.
 
 
He just needed to see her here.
 
 
Daehyun ran with the ball, sprinting as fast as he could to the goal keeper.
 
 
So what Youngjae wasn't here?
 
 
So what if he couldn't see that smile?
 
 
So what if he couldn't see Youngjae pretty face, cheering for him?
 
 
Daehyun kicked the ball with all his might, but he didn't score.
 
 
He stomped his feet as he kneeled on the grass. He slammed the ground with his fists as he looked at the stadium.
 
 
Youngjae wasn't here.
 
 
And the game was almost over.
 
 
"Youngjae, where are you?"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Hello unnie?"
 
 
"Youngjae where are you!?"
 
 
"I am in library unnie"
 
 
"Haish, aren't you happy now? Your class won?"
 
 
"Huh?"
 
 
"Daehyun lost"
 
 
"What our class won? They can't win-"
 
 
"Yah Youngjae! It's your class! You are supposed to be happy"
 
 
"No, No" Youngjae packed his things quickly before he quickly rushed to the field.
 
 
"Why must I be happy when Oppa lost?"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
 
The game was over, yet Daehyun was the one only left in the field.
 
 
It was late at night yet he was still there, kicking soccer balls like nobody business.
 
 
"Yoo" He kicked the ball.
 
 
"Young" Another ball.
 
 
"Jae!"
 
 
He kicked the ball with all his strength he had left, to the goal post.
 
 
"Yah, why heck...!" Daehyun sighed, as he slapped the goal post with his head.
 
 
"Thank you Daehyun oppa"
 
 
"Am I thinking about him all the time?"
 
 
"Oppa!"
 
 
He turned around, looking at Youngjae who was staring right at him.
 
 
"Oppa"
 
 
His eyes were playing tricks on him right? Youngjae can't be really here?
 
 
Right now, standing on the field with him.
 
 
"Youngjae" Daehyun said, trying to act all cool and himself again.
 
 
"What are you doing here?" He said coldly, looking away from the girl, trying to contain his happiness getting to see Youngjae here.
 
 
"Yah you!"
 
 
Youngjae shouted and sprinted to him, wrapping his arms around him tightly. He was sobbing on his chest and Daehyun was quick to hug him, wondering why was he crying.
 
 
"Y-Youngie?"
 
 
"Yah you!" Youngjae cried harder.
 
 
"You lost again oppa..."
 
 
"So?" Daehyun lifted his eyebrow as Youngjae looked up to him with his teary eyes.
 
 
"I lost again, but why are you crying?"
 
 
Youngjae leaned on his chest, enjoying the warm feeling in his heart as he embraced Daehyun tighter.
 
 
"Because I wasn't here to support Oppa"
 
 
Daehyun sighed as he led them to the bench, sitting down on it with Youngjae still in his arms.
 
 
"Oppa, I am sorry" Youngjae leaned on his shoulder, his hand searching for something to hold.
 
 
"Why are you sorry?"
 
 
"I made you upset"
 
 
"It's okay"
 
 
"I am sorry..." Youngjae whispered, his eyes slowly closing.
 
 
"Youngie, you should go and sleep"
 
 
"No" Youngjae shook his head and held the soft hand in his grip tighter.
 
 
"I can't "
 
 
"Why? Youngie , go and-"
 
 
"I need to make Oppa feel better"
 
 
Daehyun's eyes widened at the words he just heard, looking at the younger who was leaning on him. His heart pumped harder, he starting to feel that warm feeling inside again.
 
 
"I didn't want Oppa to be mad"
 
 
Daehyun gulped as he felt Youngjae hugged his arm,making himself comfortable as he nuzzled his head closer on the shoulder.
 
 
"I didn't want Oppa to feel bad..."
 
 
Youngjae didn't talk anymore and Daehyun turned, to see Barbie with his eyes close, hugging his arm comfortably. He felt himself smile at the peaceful face, loving how cutely adorable Youngjae look right now.
 
 
He sighed as he pulled out the photograph in his pocket, smiling as he glanced from the photograph to Youngjae sleeping next to him.
 
 
He placed the photo back carefully, not wanting to wake Youngjae up.
 
 
Daehyun sighed as he brushed away Youngjae's fringe, to get a better look at his pretty face.
 
 
He knew he couldn't stop thinking about Youngjae.
 
 
He knew he couldn't stop caring.
 
 
"Youngjae, I am sorry" He said as he closed his eyes, leaning in to Youngjae.
 
 
He knew Youngjae couldn't like him, he was a guy after all.
 
 
But he couldn't stop his feelings.
 
 
He didn't care if he was gay.
 
 
He only cared about Youngjae.
 
 
"I am really sorry..."
 
 
He knew Youngjae couldn't feel the same way, he is a straight guy.
 
 
But he didn't care.
 
 
What was in his mind now was about Youngjae being here with him.
 
 
Because he care.
 
 
"Oppa likes Youngie so much"
 
 
With that he kissed those sinfully soft lips, letting himself cherish of having the lips to himself for now.He let his lips pressed against Youngjae's for a little while longer before he pulled away and leaned his head on his.
 
 
He watched as Youngjae curled up to his side, embracing his arms tightly with a small smile on his lips.
 
 
Daehyun grinned as he gripped tightly to Youngjae's hand, not wanting to let go. He looked up at the late afternoon sky, happy that he was here with a sleeping Barbie.
 
 
"Oppa is actually in love with you, Youngie"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
The four girls looked at the two from the bushes, happily squealing and clapping.
 
 
"Eh, so..."Hyosung started.
 
 
"So what?"
 
 
"So we leave them here?"
 
 
"Noona?"
 
 
"Jongup?"
 
 
The four girls were shocked to see Yongguk and Jongup, they stood up.
 
 
"Oh no.."
 
 
"Noona" Yongguk spoke up.
 
 
"I need to talk to you"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
hello^^ XD
sad to say maybe fast update would be stop for a while:/
anyway, hope this chapter was okay:)
Jongup and Yongguk are planning something!
And Daehyun realised about his feelings for his fluffy princess:D
tahnks for subscribing,commenting and reading<3
 
XDDDD