Hope You Do Well

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!

 

"Sunhwa, where is Youngjae?"
 
 
"I don't know..."
 
 
"You leave him alone?" The three girls shouted at the poor girl.
 
 
"Yah! He said he wanted to spend time alone, so I let him to be alone!" Hyosung folded her arms and frowned at the maknae of the group.
 
 
"Sorry, we are just scared that Yongguk would hit him." Sunhwa stood up.
 
 
"I wouldn't let that happen!" She said as she looked at the clock. "Anyway, I have to go and find him! Class is about to start!"
 
 
The three girls was about to speak when Sunhwa ran off. They sighed.
 
 
"I hope Youngjae is okay."
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Youngjae looked back at the door for a brief moment before he walked down the stairs, still wondering why the guy knew his name. Not that he mind, no he did not mind, he just wondered how and who told him. He guessed it was okay that he knew his name because he was going to come up to the rooftop again anyway. He turned back, giving the door a small smile.
 
 
"Maybe he overheard my name" He thought before he took another step down.
 
 
"Y-You!" He looked at the guy who was staring at him at yhe foot of the stairs with a shocked expression. Youngjae gulped, he didn't expect to see another guy here and went down the stairs quickly, he didn't want to talk to anyone now. He needed to find his noona, who, he thought was worried and searching for him. Just as he took another step, the guy spoke.
 
 
"I-Is Daehyun there?" Youngjae frowned at the unfamiliar name and looked up at the guy, whose cheeks were tinted red.
 
 
Who was Daehyun he was talking about?
 
 
Daehyun stood up, looking around the rooftop before he slowly walked to the door. He wanted to leave later than the new girl, so that no one could see them together and make some rumors about them.
 
 
The new girl was really interesting, way different than anyone girls he see or meet or bothered by. He didn't really read anyone before, before Youngjae that is.
 
 
He bit his lips, hoping Youngjae had left to her class.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Who is Daehyun?" He asked as the guy gulped at him.
 
 
"I-Is there anyone in the rooftop-"
 
 
The door opened, revealing the rooftop prince he just met. He turned behind to see his savior looking at him, blinking at him. Youngjae guessed that he was wondering why he was still here and he was about to speak when he heard a voice.
 
 
"Daehyun!" The rooftop prince looked at the guy below, frowning.
 
 
"Himchan hyung? You are here?" Daehyun, the rooftop prince, asked as the guy whose name was Himchan scoffed at him.
 
 
"Can't I check on you? Always alone." Daehyun rolled his eyes and smiled at Himchan but he was quick to turn his attention towards Youngjae who was listening to their conversation.
 
 
"You, Barbie hair, what are you still doing here?" Youngjae was seeing red, he was all ready to burst and hit this guy who just insulted him in the face. But he remained calm and took a deep breath as he turned to the smirking guy.
 
 
"You, I am not Barbie's hair-"
 
 
"But you have Barbie's hair" Youngjae's face was flushed, he never felt so angry before. God, who does this guy think he is?
 
 
"Yah! At least I didn't claim the rooftop mine and ask for food from girls, rooftop prince!" He blurted but he wanted to take it all back when Daehyun was still smirking, his hands slipped in his pocket as he took a step closer to Youngjae. The girl panicked but she stood still, eyes planted on the guy on the stairs.
 
 
"Yah, Barbie Youngjae, you are really something" Daehyun smiled at the girl, who was just blinking at him.He felt his heartbeat fasten at the sight of the girl looking up at him, blinking somewhat cutely to him with that innocent expression. He ignored it, his heart was just acting strange. Why was it acting strange today?
 
 
Youngjae was confused, what did he meant by he was really something? Himchan was just staring at them, not believing what he was seeing.
 
 
"Youngjae!"
 
 
The three turned to see Sunhwa running towards them. Youngjae smiled, his noona had found him as Daehyun half-smiled, seeing the girl running up to Youngjae.
 
 
"Yah, Youngjae, you okay?"
 
 
"Yes unnie, I am fine" Youngjae answered softly.
 
 
"Yah! You!" Sunhwa pointed to Daehyun who just lazily stare at the finger.
 
 
"What did you do to Youngjae?" Daehyun looked at the new girl frowning at him as he answered his noona.
 
 
"I did nothing"
 
 
"And you!" Sunhwa pointed to Himchan, who was startled by the loud calling of his name.
 
 
"What are you doing here?"
 
 
"I am here for my friend!"
 
 
Sunhwa glanced between the two guys suspiciously before she turned to Youngjae with a bright smile, grabbing his arm.
 
 
"Let's go!" She dragged the new girl to their class, leaving the two guys alone.
 
 
"Yah Daehyun!" Daehyun looked at his friend who was frowning at him.
 
 
"Yes hyung?"
 
 
"What happened? What is up with you and the new girl?" Daehyun walked down the stairs, knowing his friend was jealous he got to talk to Youngjae.
 
 
"It's nothing hyung"
 
 
"You sure? You guys were fighting just now" Himchan asked as he followed the cool boy, who was leading them to their class.
 
 
"I tell you later hyung" He said to the older. "Make sure you are running along with me during practice"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Yah Youngjae! You have nothing to do now right?" Sunhwa asked him. Youngjae shook his head, he didn't had any plans for today. Well, he might have planned to study at the library or ran straight to his dorm and change out from this uniform. He preferred wearing his boyish clothes more, they were very comfortable than this.
 
 
"Can you follow us now? Please!" Sunhwa begged. "Follow unnie now since you were on your own with Daehyun earlier"
 
 
Youngjae's face turned red when he heard the name of the guy that dare insulted him.
 
 
"I wasn't with Daehyun unnie! He happen to be there!" He sighed as he looked to his noona giggling at him. Maybe, following them is a good idea." I can follow you"
 
 
"Okay!" Sunhwa said. "Yah, Youngjae, I hope you don't mind but we are going to the field. You want to join us?"
 
 
"Why? What are you guys doing?"
 
 
"We lack of members, so can you join? Just join!" Sunhwa begged Youngjae continuously who he felt he needed to pay back his noona, he agreed in the end.
 
 
"Okay, I will help you, but what are we doing unnie?" Sunhwa stood up, linking arms with him to prevent him from running away after she answered him.
 
 
"Cheer leading!"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
 
"Yah Youngjae!"
 
 
"Unnie! I am not flexible! I can't do this cheerleader thing!"
 
 
"Come here!"
 
 
"Unnie no!" Youngjae squatted down and held his ground as he shook his head furiously to his noona. Sunhwa sighed, yep ,she knew this would happen.
 
 
"Yah, I was just kidding,you help us take care of our bags okay?" Youngjae stood up right away, agreeing to what his noona said. He was happy with anything that doesn't make him wear shorter skirts and short t-shirt that exposed his belly button. No,no,no.
 
 
They walked to the three girls, who were happy to see Youngjae here.
 
 
"Youngjae, watch us okay?"
 
 
"Yeah yeah! We need feedback!"
 
 
"We are the only cheerleaders here, it would be good if you join!"
 
 
"Yah! Don't force him Sunhwa! Anyway, we had to cheer for our team, there is a soccer coming up soon" Hyosung said as she turned to Youngjae who said in between the four bags, happily smiling at them.
 
 
"You could see our school teams at work, classes against classes actually. It is going to be fun!"
 
 
"We have to go now, watch us okay!" Youngjae nodded as he watched them went to the field for practice. He was sitting on the upper part of the stadium, the school was rich. A stadium. And it was all new.
 
 
"Unnie!" He shouted when he saw the four waving at him with their pompoms, he was excited and wanted to support his noonas who helped him.
 
 
"Unnie fighting!" The four giggled, their Youngjae was being so cute cheering for them from afar.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
Daehyun heard a loud voice from the stadium as he casually made his way to the field. He turned, seeing a familiar girl cheering and fist pumping shouting "Unnie fighting" so loudly. He unknowingly smiled, the new girl looked rather cute jumping so excitedly and watching the unnie doing their tricks and flips in awe.
 
 
"Daehyun!" He turned to Himchan, who was jogging on the spot.
 
 
"Let's run"
 
 
"Er, Youngjae"
 
 
"Yes?" He turned to his classmate who just so happened to be here, still jumping and cheering for his noonas.
 
 
"Your skirt, when you jump"He looked down, noticing his skirt was slightly exposed when he jumped and stopped, holding his skirt down tightly.
 
 
"Thank you! And sorry!" He apologized repeatedly, his face was bright red as he looked the smiling faces of the people around him.
 
 
Great he just embarrassed himself.
 
 
"It's okay!" The classmates said as Youngjae gave her a small smile.
 
 
"Why does this girl reminds me of a cute guy?" She thought as she smiled back, looking back at the field.
 
 
" I can't be lesbian, or am I ?"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
"So, she was there at the rooftop and you let her there?"
 
 
"It was worth it for her food"
 
 
"But still why did you do that?"
 
 
Daehyun gave his hyung a small smile, his eyes were on the girl smiling brightly at the cheerleaders.
 
 
"I pitied her that's all"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Unnie! You were awesome!" Youngjae clapped happily as the four girls ran up to her. The four giggled, their dongseng was so cutely excited. 
 
 
"Yah, why are you so happy?"
 
 
"It is my first time seeing cheerleaders performing." Youngjae answered as Zinger ruffled his hair.
 
 
"I see, come let's go!" They went down from the stadium, talking to Youngjae who was eagerly listening to them about what to expect for the coming interclass competition.
 
 
"I heard Jaebum is going to play for my class, they having a practice tomrrow, a practice match, Hyosung's class and Jieun's class"SUnhwa said.
 
 
"For my class, I know that Daehyun playing" Hyosung said and Youngjae's head snapped at her when he heard the name came out for . The one that guy was looking for in the rooftop.
 
 
"Youngjae, you know him right? The one who save you from the kingka-"
 
 
"Who is playing for my class" Jieun interrupted with a small smile as the three girl gasped.
 
 
"Ah, he...." Hyosung said as she saw two guys talking to each other with their bags.
 
 
"Ah Daehyun!" She waved at him and Youngjae gulped. He didn't know Daehyun was in their unnie's class or that he was the rooftop. Hyosung brought all of them to meet Daehyun, who was putting on his famous poker face and Himchan smiling unusually brightly at the new girl.
 
 
"Hey Daehyun! Training for the competition tomorrow?" She asked as she glanced at Youngjae, who was looking away from Daehyun's intense gaze on him. Jieun and Zinger smiled, they knew what Hyosung was trying to do.
 
 
"Yes, we are, right Himchan hyung?"
 
 
"Yes!" Himchan said. "Nice to meet you Youngjae"
 
 
Youngjae bowed to Himchan, smiling a little at him as he looked away from the poker faced Daehyun who was eyeing him. Sunhwa saw Youngjae looking away, knowing he didn't want to stay any longer and spoke.
 
 
"Let's go , it is getting late" Everyone expected Hyosung ,Daehyun ,Himchan and Youngjae nodded. Yet, the four girls walked away from the guys after saying goodbye.
 
 
Youngjae looked back at the two guys, not knowing why that he felt he needed to speak to the guy who had insulted him. He sighed, he needed to get rid of this sad feeling.Maybe he felt bad about shouting at him.Maybe.
 
 
Daehyun sighed, he didn't know why he was feeling sad when he didn't talk to Youngjae. He stood, looking at her leave not knowing why he was feeling so strange.
 
 
Why was he suddenly acting so strange today?
 
 
"Yah, rooftop prince!" Daehyun lifted an eyebrow at the new girl running towards him.
 
 
"What do you want, girl with Barbie's hair?" He said and Youngjae bit his lips, suppressed his anger boiling inside because of that simple teasing. He didn't why he bother to come here, he just wanted to get rid of the sad feeling, yep, only here for that.
 
 
"Your name is Daehyun am I right?" Youngjae asked.
 
 
"Your name is Youngjae am I right?" The girl frowned at him.
 
 
"I just want to say" She couldn't believe what he just said and looked up at the guy was looking down at him with his hands slipped in his pocket. Was he acting cool or he is just cool?
 
 
"All the best for tomorrow's practice match.Hope you do well"
 
 
He frowned when he saw him sighing at him, but taken back when he saw that rare sincere smile from Daehyun.
 
 
"Thank you Youngjae-ah"
 
 
Youngjae felt flustered and his cheeks were red, he didn't know why he suddenly felt butterflies in his stomach after hearing the older's soft reply. He quickly said goodbye and ran to his noonas who were waiting for him at the dorm.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Somehow, Daehyun wasn't annoyed when Youngjae spoke to him.
 
 
A girl spoke to him.
 
 
Something must be wrong with him.
 
 
Daehyun turned to Himchan ,who was eyeing him with curiosity.
 
 
"Are you sure you only pity her ?"
 
 
Daehyun gave a glance at the path where the new girl had ran to and turned to his friend.
 
 
"I do" He responded as they walked back to their dorm.
 
 
"But maybe, I am not that sure anymore"
 
 
 
 
 
 
I heard the bad news about SECRET;(
i really really like them! I got to love b.a.p because of them lovely girls:(
GET WELL SOON ZINGER,HYOSUNG,JIEUN,SUNHWA!:) please!!
anyway, I think the next chapter going to be a bit exciting(Yongguk is appearing again hehe)
maybe Youngjae is gong to be cheerleader?XD
THANK FOR LIKING THIS STORY, LOVE YOU~~
AND if you like my other fic, Stalker^^
ROOFTOP PRINCE DAEHYUN AND BARBIE YOUNGJAE<3<3