You Are Not A Girl Aren't You?

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!

 

Zelo kept his phone, smiling at the girl who was raising an eyebrow at him- he didn't want her to suspect anything about him wanting Youngjae's number. He stared at her, who just kept her eyes on him. He was sensing something about her, like she was trying to get something out of him or was already suspecting him. He sighed, he needed a plan to help his hyung and that poor guy apart.But he needed to get past Hyosung so he could think.
 
 
"Noona..."
 
 
"Yes?"
 
 
"H-How close is Youngjae and Daehyun hyung?"
 
 
"Oh!" Hyosung clapped her hands happily.
 
 
"They are really close! Haha, very very absolutely very close! Like they wouldn't go anywhere without each other!"
 
 
Zelo bit his lips, man, his brother really truly like this girl which was a surprise.
 
 
His brother never stick to anyone for so long.
 
 
He then thought, since he was just a visitor, he needed someone to help him with his plan here since he wasn't even schooling here.
 
 
"They are so cute together you know! And-"
 
 
"Noona" Zelo called.
 
 
"Who else is close to Youngjae here? Other than my brother that is"
 
 
"To Youngjae?"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Yongguk sighed as he stood in the field, waiting for a specific prince that had stole his pretty eyes' Youngjae from him. He frowned as he looked around, he felt instantly worried when he didn't spot Youngjae around.
 
 
He knew this well.
 
 
When there is no pretty eyes here, there is no cold prince.
 
 
Great, just great.
 
 
He frowned, seeing Himchan going in front of him and exercise. He meant, how could he be stretching his arms right in front him, blocking his view.
 
 
Yongguk watched as Himchan turned to him, giving him a sheepish smile.
 
 
"Hehe, sorry, chill! Daehyun will come here soon. With Youngjae that is"
 
 
"Huh" He scoffed.
 
 
"How sure are you ?"
 
 
"You see how close they are? Come on, you saw Youngjae running after him"
 
 
"Yeah, you are right"
 
 
"See? It is so strange, I never see Daehyun holding hands with someone before. And in just a short time too, it took me long to be friends with him. Youngjae is really something"
 
 
"She is really pretty" Yongguk stared at the guy he was talking to now. "Her beauty maybe made him change..."
 
 
Himchan chuckled, lifting an eyebrow at him.
 
 
"Yongguk, I know you know it is something else. Right?"
 
 
Yongguk smiled, looking at the pretty boy who was thinking the same way as he is. Maybe he wasn't so bad to be with around.
 
 
"Hey hyung!" Jongup walked towards them happily, smiling at his two hyungs.
 
 
"Where is Youngjae and Daehyun-"
 
 
"Yah! Yongguk-ah!" The three turned to the girl running towards them, the girl panting hard as she stopped in front of them.
 
 
"Hyosung?" Both Himchan and Yongguk spoke, looking at each other when they realized they spoke in unison. They gave each other a quick smile before turning to the girl. Jongup looked at his noona who was panting.
 
 
"I need your help guys"
 
 
"Help for what?"
 
 
"Daehyun and Youngjae"
 
 
"Aren't they together now-"
 
 
"No, I sensed Zelo is planning something- he ask me for Youngjae's number"
 
 
"And you gave him?!"
 
 
"He was too cute!" Hyosung pouted.
 
 
"Then he asked me who was closest to Youngjae not including Daehyun and I told him.."
 
 
"You told him what noona?"
 
 
"Sunhwa"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Hyosung told me you were looking for me, may I ask why?"
 
 
"Y-You are the closest to Youngjae?"
 
 
"Actually Dae-"
 
 
"Besides Daehyun"
 
 
"Yep, why?"
 
 
"I-I need your help"
 
 
"What help?"
 
 
"Noona... I need you to... Help me... Err"
 
 
"Come on, talk!"
 
 
"Can you help me break Youngjae and Daehyun apart?"
 
 
There was only silence, Sunhwa looking at Zelo in complete shock . She sighed as she folded her arms, not believing what the younger had just said.
 
 
So, he wants to break the couple apart?
 
 
"Why? Why break them apart?"
 
 
"Y-You won't understand, family matters"
 
 
"So what?" Sunhwa shouted.
 
 
"This includes Youngjae' happiness! Breaking them apart? That is not a good idea at all"
 
 
"I just need my brother to not be with Youngjae that's all-"
 
 
"Psh, you mean you are want them apart! Don't you know grr..." Sunhwa inhaled deeply, trying to find words to say to Zelo to change his mind.
 
 
"You don't get it do you? Breaking them apart is as though breaking both of their hearts. Why? Why do you want your brother away from my Youngie? What is it a need to break my Youngie's heart? Huh? Why-"
 
 
"Noona, you..." Zelo interrupted her, noticing she was looking away and clenching her fists tightly.
 
 
"Do you like Daehyun noona?"
 
 
"It is not him Zelo" Sunhwa looked at him , smiling bitterly.
 
 
"I like my Youngie, he is precious to me and the closest to me. I am not going to let you hurt her-"
 
 
"You mean him" Zelo eyed the glaring girl before him, Sunhwa was surprised to hear his words.
 
 
"H-how..."
 
 
"I know noona, can you please help me break them apart?"
 
 
"What if I don't want to?"
 
 
"Then" Zelo looked at the wide-eyed senior.
 
 
"I will exposed Youngjae as the boy he is."
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Youngie..."
 
 
"Hmmmm?"
 
 
"Call me hyung again"
 
 
"Huh?" Daehyun smiled softly at the man beside him, whose arms were still wrapped around him tightly.
 
 
"Come on, please?"
 
 
"Yah why? I am calling you Oppa already!"
 
 
"I just want to hear it again" Daehgun giggled at the cute angry Youngjae, who was frowning and pouting at him.
 
 
"Please?"
 
 
"No, I mean why-"
 
 
"Please?" Youngjae stiffened when he felt Daehyun nuzzled into his neck, feeling his hair brushing his neck and his thick lips against his skin. He blinked as he looked down to see the senior wriggling his nose, brushing it softly against his neck.
 
 
"Please Youngie?" Youngjae gulped when he met with the elder's puppy eyes and sweet smile. Daehyun chuckled seeing how red the younger was as he puffed his cheeks and turned away from him.
 
 
His Youngie was being so adorable.
 
 
"Fine, Daehyun hyung"
 
 
The older grinned, liking how he felt that Youngjae seemed to be like a cute younger brother calling him hyung but at the same time the adorable and pretty guy he was in love with, agreeing to what he wanted. He tightened his hold on Youngjae, looking to see the younger still had puffed cheeks and looking away from him.
 
 
"Now call me Oppa~"
 
 
"Huh why?" Youngjae raised an eyebrow at him, wondering why Daehyun turned all happy and carefree unlike his cold and expressionless self. He didn't questioned it further, he did like to see a happy and cute Daehyun with him.
 
 
"Come on!" Youngjae blushed hard as he turned away, not believing he was giving in to Daehyun so easily.
 
 
"Oppa"
 
 
"Look at me when you say it"
 
 
"I don't want to"
 
 
He felt hands cupping his cheeks and his head turning, facing a smiley Daehyun he rarely see in school. He felt his lips tugged at the sides, liking the warm feeling in his heart as he watch the older smile softly at him.
 
 
"Come on, before I kiss you!" Youngjae turned flustered, his heart beating fast and his mind searching for the right words to say.
 
 
"Op-Op..." His eyes widened as Daehyun's face came closer to his, panicking to say the word. It was not that he didn't like his kisses, he couldn't think properly at that moment when his heart was thumping hard and his mind could only think of Daehyun.
 
 
How handsome and happy he look right now.
 
 
"Oppa" Youngjae closed his eyes as he felt a peck on his forehead, blinking when he met with the sight of the happy elder.
 
 
"Wasn't so hard to say Hyung and Oppa to me right?"
 
 
Youngjae nodded.
 
 
He liked having his time spend with Daehyun like this, even when he didn't show it or day it.
 
 
He definitely love being with the unpredictable prince.
 
 
"Hey Youngie..." Daehyun called out.
 
 
"Give me your phone"
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Oppa just want to give his number to you"
 
 
"You can just tell me your number-"
 
 
"J-Just give me your phone..." Youngjae sighed, not realizing he just received a new message. He opened the text, his face changed immediately.
 
 
"Stay away from Daehyun, he couldn't love you"
 
 
"Yah give it-"
 
 
"No Daehyun!"
 
 
Daehyun snatched the phone away, smiling before he looked at the phone, frowning at the message he was reading.
 
 
"Op-Oppa"
 
 
"Who send you this?" Youngjae gulped, the senior was angry, extremely angry, with his face scrunched up and furrowed eyebrows. He looked like he was crushing his precious phone, but Youngjae didn't mind if he did.
 
 
He was only worried about the scary looking and angry Daehyun.
 
 
"Whose number is this? I swear, whoever this is-"
 
 
"Oppa it's okay,I-"
 
 
"Okay, who the heck does he think he is, asking you to stay away from me? Does he know that I love you so much? He is dead!"
 
 
"Yah Oppa!" Youngjae hugged his arm tightly, not letting Daehyun leave just yet.
 
 
"Ignore the message, it is just words-"
 
 
"No!"
 
 
"Oppa!"
 
 
"Youngie" Daehyun sighed, hugging the girl tightly giving up on finding who the little bastard was that send Youngjae that stupid text.
 
 
"I can just delete it, you don't need to go that far and find who it was. You don't need to worry"
 
 
"Sorry, it just that.." Daehyun peck his cheek, cupping Youngjae's pretty face with his hand as they gazed into each other.
 
 
"I don't want you to leave me, I want you to be with me, don't stay away from me"
 
 
"You know I want you to be with me too Oppa..."
 
 
"I just want to make sure you know that I love you"
 
 
"I know, I won't follow the message anyway"
 
 
"I just want to make sure"Daehyun smiled.
 
 
"Make sure you know you are the only one I care about so much"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"You wouldn't" Sunhwa spat, there was no way she was only to let Zelo ruin Youngjae's happiness and secret. No way.
 
 
"I will unless you help me"
 
 
"No"
 
 
"You like Youngjae hyung don't you? Why don't you get together with him and he will leave Daehyun alone?"
 
 
"I can't do that" Zelo lifted his eyebrow.
 
 
"Why not?"
 
 
"I will never be able to make Youngjae as happy as he is with Daehyun"
 
 
"You care for him that much?"
 
 
"Very much" Sunhwa took a deep breath.
 
 
"Then, I will expose-"
 
 
"YAH YOU!" Sunhwa smiled, seeing her unnie and three young boys running towards her.
 
 
"Hey there!"
 
 
"Yongguk, talk to him and I will ask Sunhwa what happen"
 
 
"Yah you!" Yongguk went towards Zelo, staring daggers at the young boy. He didn't care if the boy looks cute or not, but if he mess with Youngjae and Daehyun, this Zelo guy was going to get it.
 
 
"Just what are you planning for Youngjae huh?"
 
 
"Yah hyung" Yongguk felt a hand on his shoulder, calming down alittle when Himchan gave him a small smile.
 
 
"Let me" Himchan stepped forward, instantly smiling at the tall young boy.
 
 
"Hey, I heard you have Youngjae's number..." He suddenly glared at him.
 
 
"You are planning to break them apart aren't you?"
 
 
"I-I..."
 
 
"If you break any of their hearts, you are going to get kill-"
 
 
"Ahem.." Yongguk coughed, interrupting in the middle of Himchan shouting at Zelo.
 
 
"You made them sad, especially Youngjae, you will get a flying ball in your face." Zelo gulped, staring at the glaring Himchan.
 
 
"Yah, just what did you plan?"
 
 
"What did you say plan huh?"Yongguk joined in.
 
 
"Huh!"
 
 
"Huh!"
 
 
"Yah hyung!" Zelo looked up seeing a muscular boy, shorter than him, pushing his way in between the two angry men.
 
 
"You are scaring him,he can't speak like that"
 
 
"I don't care! If he make Daehyun angry and upset, or Youngjae upset, he is going to get-"
 
 
"Hyung" Yongguk sighed, he couldn't stay mad at his smiling dongseng. Himchan smiled, it was kind of cute to see Jongup and Yongguk like this, ti was as if Yongguk was the grumpy father and Jongup was the smiling son.
 
 
So, he was the mother?
 
 
"No, what am I thinking!"Himchan shook the strange thoughts off his head, looking at Jongup who turned to them.
 
 
"Let me talk to him for a while, hyung I need you two to go away..."
 
 
"You asking us to what? No I am not going to-"
 
 
"Yah, let Jongup talk to him"
 
 
"Since when are you on his side Himchan?"
 
 
"Since when I am in your side Yongguk?" Yongguk was flustered, looking away from the smirking guy as he slowly moved away from the two young man.
 
 
"I suddenly thought you were"
 
 
"Haha" Himchan chuckled at the cute blushing burly man before him.
 
 
Yongguk wasn't so bad at all.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Sunhwa what did he ask?"
 
 
"You were right unnie"
 
 
"He wanted Youngjae and Daehyun apart?"
 
 
"He wanted me to help him and..."
 
 
"And what?"
 
 
"He knows the secret..."
 
 
"Hey, did you saw someone there?"
 
 
"Where unnie?"
 
 
"I swore I saw someone spying on us"
 
 
"I didn't see anyone unnie..."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Hey, you are Zelo right?"
 
 
"Y-Yeah" Jongup chuckled, shaking his head as he gave him a pretty smile.
 
 
"You are scared of me? I am not as scary as Yongguk and Himchan hyung, it's okay to talk to me" Zelo looked at the smiling boy, wondering why he was still smiling at him.
 
 
"Y-You are smiling at me..."
 
 
"Yeah why? Don't people smile at you?"
 
 
"Not anymore, they would look at me in disgust..."
 
 
"Why? You are cute, you know. Hehe, don't worry about it, at least I am smiling" Zelo looked at the smiling boy, feeling his lips tugged at the sides, wanting to smile too. It had been a while since he smile so brightly at anyone.
 
 
"Anyway, you were planning to break up Youngjae and Daehyun... right?" Zelo nodded as Jongup sighed, still grinning at the young boy.
 
 
"W-Why?"
 
 
"Because Youngjae is a boy, and boys don't like boys right?"
 
 
"Well...." Jongup's eyes studied the tall figure, smiling wider when he realized the boy was still staring at him so innocently. He chuckled, perhaps, Zelo was still young to understand.
 
 
 
"Love is blind you know, love happens when love happens. Don't you think Daehyun hyung deserve love?"
 
 
"But-"
 
 
"It is unpredictable, even me and Yongguk, we let go because we realized the best thing to do for him was to let him go and be happy."
 
 
"But you don't get what you wanted-"
 
 
"If you truly love someone, you would only want to make her happy. And that's what we did" Jongup held out a hand, still smiling at the young boy.
 
 
"Don't you want your hyung to be happy?"
 
 
Zelo took the hand shyly.
 
 
"Of course I do"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Youngjae smiled as he held Daehyun's hand tightly, walking down the stairs.
 
 
"Youngie, kiss me here!"
 
 
"What no!"
 
 
"Yah!" Youngjae sighed, pecking the older's cheek quickly who was smiling brightly at him.
 
 
"Psh, are you so happy?"
 
 
"Yes, because Youngie kiss Oppa!~"
 
 
"..." The younger frowned teasingly, letting Daehyu dragged him down the stairs.
 
 
He felt his phone vibrated in his skirt,taking the phone out with his free hand. He gasped and almost dropped the phone when he heard an unknown text message.
 
 
You are not a girl aren't you?
 
 
"Youngie?Is everything fine?"
 
 
"Y-Yeah.." Youngjae quickly keep his phone,squeezing Daehyun's hand.
 
 
"Let's go Oppa"
 
 
The older nodded, giving the younger a quick kiss on the cheek before continuing their journey to the field. The younger sighed.
 
 
"Who is the person that know my secret?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
hello!hehe an update^^
Sorry if this story turned out to have more chapters><
who is the person who send Youngjae that message?
LLALALAAALALA~ i could only write one chapter , I am so sorry:(
Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was sick :/ SORRY :(
gah,...
THANKS FOR COMMENTING, SUBSCRIBING AND READING<3
 
You guys are pretty!
becuase everything is prettyXDDD