H-Hyung?

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!
"Barbie~"
 
 "Yah!"
 
 The rooftop prince giggled as he watched Youngjae's cheeks redden, pursing his lips into a small pout. He felt himself smiling at the Youngjae taking his chicken burger out and took a big bite. His eyes were sending Daehyun a soft glare as he chewed with his lips still pursed, Daehyun liked seeing the cute angry Youngjae.
 
 "Youngjae~" He swore he saw a smile crept on Youngjae's face when he called him .However, the smile faded instantly when Youngjae faced him with furrowed eyebrows.
 
 "What?"
 
 Daehyun tried to hold back a giggle seeing Youngjae's puffed cheeks, still chewing on the burger -talking with his mouth full. He gave Youngjae a bright smile before leaning over towards him. 
 
 Daehyun smirked, loving how squishy his cheeks look and how Youngjae acts naturally around him- he would not dare to eat with others or would just take small bites but with Daehyun, he could be himself, like a boy.
 
 Nothing was restricting him since Daehyun knew about his secret and they were in fact together now. Youngjae would have changed for Daehyun to feel comfortable around him but the elder didn't voice out anything to him.
 
 Honestly, Daehyun loved Youngjae the way he is and he was actually happy inside to know that Youngjae was going to wear his uniform tomorrow. He was going to be himself again but something else was bothering his mind.
 
 "I-If Youngjae becomes a boy, what would the others say?" He thought.
 
 Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows at the cute Youngjae eating his meal. He was worried, Youngjae was going to wear his boys' uniform and he knew their schoolmates would be suspicious. Worst comes to worst, Youngjae's secret would be exposed.
 
 "Youngjae, are you sure you are going to wear my uniform tomorrow?" Daehyun asked anxiously, watching the younger nodded slowly at him.
 
 "W-Wouldn't your secret be at risk?"
 
 "But it's my cousin" Youngjae turned to him, smiling weakly as he handed him his half- eaten burger.
 
 "I want to ask her why she is here, i-it's only for one day! Or maybe two..." Daehyun looked at the burger and up to Youngjae, who bit his lips.
 
 "I just need to convince her I am really here, she would inform my parents I am not here if she doesn't see me. And I would be in big trouble and maybe wouldn't be here anymore, when they know I have to..y-you know..dress like this..."
 
 "Yah Youngjae-"
 
 "It's better to get humiliated here than to leave here. I-I ask her to meet me at the stadium, far away from the others. Y-You're not having any practices today right?" Youngjae asked and felt his phone vibrated. He snuck his hand in his pocket, taking out his handphone to check what was causing it to vibrate.
 
 "Y-Youngjae..." 
 
 " Don't worry, I will wear a jacket to cover my hair and tell them I am jut wearing the boys' uniform because I.. I.. errr, I felt like wearing them..."Daehyun was worried, he would help Youngjae to keep his secret safe. The feeling of not having Youngjae around was hard to bear, he liked having Barbie with him. He got more worried seeing Youngjae's surprise face.
 
 "D-Daehyun..." Daehyun blinked at Youngjae looking at his phone and leaned over to see what had made him look so surprised .He felt his anger rising, his free hand clenched into a tight fist, ready to hit anything that was coming in his way.
 
 "Hello Oppa! I am here, where are you~? I want to help you find a girlfriend!  huhuhuhu...;-; I haven't seen you all day today!!"
 
 "What the heck! What is she trying to-"
 
 "Daehyun calm down, she... she doesn't know-"
 
 "Yah! She is a little-"
 
 "H-Hey, she is my cousin!"
 
 "Why is she doing this-"
 
 "Daehyun-"
 
 "You are not going to meet her!"
 
 "Daehyun, she is my cousin, she wants to see me.."
 
  He looked at Youngjae who placed his hand over his clenched hand, loosening the fist and intertwined their fingers together. Daehyun felt himself calming down from his rage as he looked into Youngjae's big doe eyes.
 
 Daehyun sighed seeing the younger's worried expression  and took the half-eaten burger, chewing it slowly while holding tightly onto Youngjae's hand. Youngjae smiled weakly,seeing Daehyun trying to act as if he was okay by eating his burger, of course.
 
 He chuckled softly, seeing Daehyun munching on the burger and he turned to look him, with a mouthful of his burger ,his cheeks bloated like a chipmunk with his lips pursed at him. 
 
 "Do you want a girlfriend?" Youngjae shook his head and playfully poking the rooftop prince's cheeks, asking him to swallow his food before talking.
 
 "Of course not, I like you remember?" The rooftop prince nodded,squeezing Youngjae's hand as he leaned his head onto Youngjae's shoulder.
 
 "Good..." Daehyun looked up at Youngjae.
 
 "You don't leave me, dontunderstand?"
 
 "Hmm...." Youngjae pursed his lips together, smiling at the frowning prince.
 
 "I won't leave you Daehyun hyung and don't talk with your mouthful!"
 
 "Hyung can do anything!... Barbie~"
 
 "Yah!"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 "Daehyun! Daehyun!" Daehyun was leaning against the wall, arms folded with his sling bag hanging by his shoulder. He turned to see Yongguk and Jongup running towards him, looking at them panting heavily before him.
 
 "Yes?"
 
 "Youngjae... Eunji... She... He...she wants to see him, Youngjae she-" Yongguk tried to explain to Daehyun what had happened whole as he was trying to regain his breathing after having to run around the school for him. 
 
 "Youngjae is inside the toilet , I am waiting for him..." He replied coldly, looking at Yongguk.
 
 "Why the heck is she doing this?"
 
 "Come on,  she is his cousin. She is very bubbly, she doesn't mean any harm." Yongguk gulped at the cold stare Daehyun was giving him.
 
 "Hey, look Daehyun. Jonguppie here  and I are in charge of spreading out the word 
 to find Yoo Youngjae a girlfriend , she plans to hold this ' Youngjae's girlfriend thingy'at the stadium tomorrow after school." Daehyun blinked, nodding as Yongguk continued.
 
 "And why are you telling me this?"
 
 "My dear desperate prince Daehyun, we would be guarding the stadium, asking the girls and boys to stay away from the area. Don't worry, we asked Hyosung Noona, Zinger Noona, Sunhwa Noona and Jieun Noona to come to 'audition' to help Youngjae later. Eunji would be suspecting something going on when there is no girls there and yeah, thats our plan!"Daehyun lifted an eyebrow and had on a small smile, Yongguk's plan might work..or not.
 
 "How sure are you it would work hyung? Why is it at the stadium?"
 
 "Hey, look at me. I am not Eunji, I don't know why it is at the stadium. I am the Kingka remember prince-y?Jongup and I will do our best to protect ...your Youngjae. Don't worry..." Yongguk let a loud chcukle out of the sudden, making Jongup and Daehyun look at the oldest with confused eyes.
 
 "I'm sorry..." He took out his phone and tried to hold back his laughter.
 
 "I-I remember your text message, you sounded so desperate and your voice message.. Ahh Daehyun-ah!..." He read out the message from his phone and Daehyun attempted to snatch it away but played it off coolly by letting Yongguk reread his message, scowling as he looked away by the two.
 
 "Hyung, I heard about Eunji finding Youngjae a girlfriend.Please hyung and Jongup-ah, change her mind or something! Youngjae belongs to me, yes the cold prince whatever you want to call me. Please? I will do anything! Please listen to the voice message"
 
Yongguk smirked, seeing Youngjae emerging from the rest room while Jongup smiled, remember Yongguk laughing so hard at his phone and went to Eunji to negotiate somethings with her. Daehyun glared at the Kingka, gasping when he pressed the play button.
 
 
 "Wait don't!"
 
 
 "H-Hey Er... Hyung. I-I need your help hyung-ah.. Err please help to keep the girls away from Youngjae okay? I-I am not paranoid or anything, okay fine I am, just spy on Youngjae. Please hyung? I-I../sighs/ I really like Youngjae ,hyung and you know we are..together , please take care of him, make sure no one knows his secret...... I will anything just please, help me cancel the event or something! 
 
 
 Voice recording ends
 
 
 
 "Daehyun! I never heard him sound so desperate! Oh, and you said you will do anything right?" Daehyun frowned at Yongguk, gulping when the hyung smiled abit too widely for him.
 
 "W-What do you want?"
 
 "Aegyo, now~"
 
 "No hyung no!"
 
 "Well, I guess I would not be a part of Eunji's plan and encourage girls to see Youngjae, your beloved Youngjae, being a boy and maybe he would be found out to be a boy and would be expelled from school" Daehyun tilted his head, raising his eyebrows at him as he glared at the smiling hyung.
 
 "You wouldn't do that"
 
 ....
 
 "Of course I won't you little prince, do aegyo now!"
 
 "Fine.." Daehyun looked around, seeing that no one was nearby and only the three of them were here, he placed his hands out. He took a deep breath before smiling at Yongguk,wanting to kill him so badly inside.
 
 "Bbuing bbuing?"
 
 "Daehyun?" Daehyun's eyes widened, turning to see Youngjae blinking with his head tilted at him.
 
 "Youngjae..I.."
 
 "I never seen you do aegyo-" Youngjae smiled before looking at Yongguk and Jongup snickering and slapping on each other's arms ecstatically.
 
 "Oh my.. Today is a great day, Daehyun desperation and Daehyun's aegyo! Ahaha" Yongguk cooled himself down from his laughing fit before smiling brightly at Youngjae.
 
 "Hey Youngjae"
 
 "Hey"
 
 "Don't worry about tomorrow, we have your back" Yongguk winked before smirking at Daehyun, whose eye was twitching at him. He waved off, pulling Jongup with him.
 
 "Daehyun, I didn't know you do aegyo"
 
 "That's because I don't.." Daehyun blushed, embarrassed doing some cutesy action in front of Youngjae. That was not his style, he was cool. Not cute. Cute is Youngjae.
 
 "It's okay, you look adorable" Daehyun looked at Youngjae, smiling seeing the younger reaching out to hold his hand.
 
 "I mean, I know you don't like it but you still look handsome as always" Youngjae spoke, giggling when he saw Daehyun's cheeks reddening. Daehyun nodded, pulling Youngjae along with him.
 
 "You look cute as always too, even though you are still wearing your Barbie hair-"
 
 "Hey!"
 
 The next day, after school
 
 "Hey Yongguk, Jongup! Did you tell everyone yet? I am doing my best to help Youngjae Oppa in search for his dream girl! I have the banner ready! Do you need help-"
 
 "No no no, we don't. Just be there with your candidates. There are alot of people wanting to audition!" Yongguk smiled, looking at Jongup as Eunji clapped her hands happily.
 
 "Really?"
 
 "Really, now go. Don't find us okay,we would be perfectly fine!"
 
 "Okay!I will go now, but why are the students leaving?"Yongguk pushed her away, gesturing her towards the stadium.
 
 "Everything is fine! Don't worry!"
 
 "Okay Oppa.. You say so..." Eunji smiled before skipping off to get ready for the girlfriend hunt.
 
 Yongguk and Jongup looked at each other, looking at the students who were leaving their classroom.
 
 "Well, we are clever aren't we?"
 
 "Yes , we are hyung"
 
 What happened?
 
 Yongguk and Jongup got the student body to listen to them, asking them to stay away from the stadium because it was under some cleaning operation.
 
 "Cleaning? Why must we believe you?"
 
 "You want to die kid?" Yongguk lifted an eyebrow, smiling at the student who shook his head rapidly.
 
 "Good and if we catch you anywhere near it.." Yongguk smirked.
 
 "You're gonna die"
 
 "Yes sir!" Everyone saluted him and went off just before Eunji arrived to talk to them. Well, they got a teacher to talk to her in the office while they had a meeting with the rest if the student body.
 
 "Hey hey, Eunji said something about finding her cousin a girlfriend-"
 
 "Hey!" Yongguk spotted a girl holding some kind of poster, showing it her friends.
 
 "What is this?"
 
 "Eunji told us that there is this audition for a girlfriend for his cousin going one. You know that new girl and she wants us to join-"
 
 "Oh no girl" Yongguk shook his head.
 
 "It's at the stadium, you girls are not suppose to go there"
 
 "B-But"
 
 "You want to die?" They gulped at Yongguk's harsh tone and shook their heads, running away for their dear lives. 
 
 "Nice one hyung" Jongup smiled and Yongguk nodded.
 
  They would be able to protect Youngjae.
 
"Yeah~ this is Yongguk hyung! you know what I am saying?" Jongup shook his head at his hyung trying to speak English.
 
"No hyung"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 Daehyun sighed, gulping as he threw glances to the rest room. He was worried and had told people to stay away from the restroom, so that Youngjae could change in peace. He bit his lips, wondering if Yongguk hyung was able to help Youngjae.
 
 "I am done Daehyun!" Daehyun smiled, looking around for students.
 
 "Hey, Youngjae..I..."
 
 Daehyun turned behind and froze, blinking at the one called Yoo Youngjae. He gazed at him, his natural black fluffy hair, his pretty face and chubby cheeks. He was wearing black spectacles just like in the photo Daehyun had and the prince smiled softly, looking down at the uniform he was wearing- he was able to wear his uniform. Daehyun tilted his head, watching how Youngjae giggle and slowly walk towards him.  Youngjae was a man, yet Daehyun didn't know why he resembled more like a princess to him. So cute, so y. So manly.
 
 He liked this Youngjae very much.
 
 "Daehyun? Are you okay?"
 
 "Huh?" Daehyun snapped out of his trance, biting his lips as he saw Youngjae's bright smile.
 
 "You were staring at me"
 
 "I..I was, err I needed time to take in this..." Daehyun gestured at his uniform, smiling when Youngjae nodded, holding his hand tightly.
 
 "I hope I will survive today, I don't want to leave..."
 
 "I don't want you to leave too" Daehyun muttered, looking at Youngjae who was pushing his spectacles in. He blinked , blushing when he found that he actually wanted to see Youngjae more like this and the fact that Youngjae was holding his hand dressed as a very y man didn't help it.
 
 "Daehyun?" 
 
 "Y-Yeah?"
 
 "I-I need to go..." Youngjae gave him his wig and uniform, smiling at him as Daehyun held his wrist.
 
 "Wait..." Youngjae turned around, looking at Daehyun.
 
 The prince bit his lips, having the most insane plan he had in his mind and pressed a quick kiss on Youngjae's lips.
 
 "Wait for me, I will be right back."
 
 "Daehyun-" Youngjae watched as Daehyun ran away , sighing as he made his way to the stadium."Where is he going?"
 
 "I need to call Himchan hyung..." Daehyun muttered under his breath as he ran off.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 "Hey, why is there only 4 girls here?" Eunji pouted at Yongguk and Jongup, who were guarding the so called event.
 
 "Why not? Youngjae is not that popular anyway..." Yongguk whispered softly, he didn't want to say that but he had to lie for the sake of Youngjae.
 
 "I see, ahh Youngjae Oppa! Where are you!"
 
 "Eunji-ah" The four girls, Eunji, Yongguk and Jongup turned to the voice, gasping when they saw Youngjae waving at them. Yongguk and Jongup's jaw dropped, that hot yet adorable man walking here was the pretty Youngjae? Hyosung blinked, Sunhwa gasped as Jieun and Hana held hands, their baby boy was a man!
 
 "Youngjae Oppa!!!" Eunji ran to him and hugged him tightly, feeling so glad to see her beloved cousin here.
 
 "Oppa quick! There is four lovely girls who wants to see you"
 
 "I know" Youngjae smiled at his noonas, bowing politely at them only to get the four to charge at him and get into a big cuddly group hug.
 
 "Ohh our baby Youngie is a man! Awww!" Youngjae chuckled, pulling away at once when Eunji eyed them.
 
 "You know them Oppa?"
 
 "No" Sunhwa barged in.
 
 "The four of us like him alot, he is our baby Youngie without him knowing!" Eunji nodded, clapping her hands at Sunhwa.
 
 "Good, let's start with you unnie! The three of you please wait for you turn, I will call for you when it is your turn to talk to Youngjae Oppa okay unnie?"
 
 "Okay!" The three rushed out, giggling softly at the cute girl.
 
 "Aigoo, they are both cousins! Ah, both of them are cute!"
 
 "Please began talking unnie and oppa!You have 5 minutes!" Sunhwa and Youngjae blinked when Eunji seated them down, facing each other and started the  clock.
 
 The time was ticking and Sunhwa had this creepy smile on her face.
 
 "So Youngjae, do you like in a person?"
 
 "Huh?" Youngjae blanked for a moment, staring at her as his mind was bombarded with his moments with Daehyun, how he finds Daehyun's jealousy adorabable, how Daehyun was able to make Youngjae feel so comfortable around him.
 
 What he liked in a person?
 
 "I...I..." Youngjae couldn't say, blinking at Sunhwa who still had her creepy grin on her face.
 
 "A handsome yet selfish prince who is actually a sweet and caring person inside?" Youngjae nodded slowly at Sunhwa's answer, though it made no sense for her to answer her own question.
 
 "Hehe, you two are so cute together!" Sunhwa clapped excitedly and leaned in closer to Youngjae, seeing Eunji watching them closely.
 
 "Do you like Noona?"
 
 "Yes"
 
 "Sunhwa Noona?"
 
 "Yes"
 
 "Okay!" Sunhwa smiled and looked at Eunji with a thumbs up.
 
 "End!"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 Hyosung's turn
 
 "Be careful okay... I know you can fall in love with me..." Hyosung winked,leaning into his ear to whisper.
 
 "I am trying to scare Eunji, don't worry" Youngjae nodded as Hyousng pulled back and gave him her sweet eye smile before taking out a bat from underneath the chair. How did she get that bat ?
 
 "You break Noona's heart you doing to get this okay?" Hyosung looked like he was going to smash Youngjae into bits with the way she aimed the bat him and Youngjae whimpered,pulling his arms out to cover his face.
 
 "Youngie, Noona is sorry!"Hyosung whispered softly before she hit the ground hard with the bat.
 
 "That's what you get okay Youngie? And if your heart gets broken, I will personally crushed that guy too understand?"
 
 Eunji gulped.
 
 "Unnieee!"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 Jung Hana's turn
 
 
 
 "Hey Youngjae !"
 
 "Hi Noona"
 
 "Youngjae, you know..." Hana sat like a gangster, looking at Youngjae.
 
 " Noona likes bad boys, are to a bad boy?"
 
 "I-I don't know-" Hana leaned closer to Youngjae, putting an arm around him.
 
 "You see Youngjae-ah, bad boys are the new nice boys. Like Daehyun" Youngjae lifted an eyebrow at his Noona who giggled quietly before returning back to her gangster voice.
 
 "So Youngjae-ah, what do you think of him? Is he a nice boy?"
 
 "H-He... He isn't a bad boy.." Hana gave him the death glare making Youngjae gulp, his Noona looked so scary.
 
 Eunji smiled weakly, looking at Jieun who was looking around in awe.
 
 "Jieun unnie!"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 "Daehyun are you sure this is okay for you?" Himchan sighed, glaring at his friend.
 
 "Yeah, I mean, Daehyun you are sure?"
 
 "I am!" Daehyun pouted.
 
 "Okay, go for it hyung!"
 
 "I will and I will survive!"
 
 "Go Jung Daehyun!"
 
 "Yeah!"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 Meanwhile Jieun's turn
 
 
 "Youngjae, I think you are not going to be a good couple with me, I think you know that guy suits you the best!" Jieun spoke, smiling brightly at Youngjae.
 
 "Noona..."
 
 "Aww our Youngie is blushing!"
 
 "Noona!"
 
 "Hehe, oh do you have pads Youngjae?" Youngjae blushed, remembering the rather embarrassing accident one day at the stadium.
 
 "Noona!"
 
 "Haha you are so cute Youngjae-ah!" Jieun pinched his cheeks and Youngjae sighed, he didn't know why he just wanted Daehyun to be here with him now. He just miss Daehyun, even though it was only for like an hour, even since Hyosung Noona had a problem hitting on everything with her bat she sees to release her stress from her examinations.
 
 "Noona.."
 
 "Hey! Don't touch my Barbie- I mean Youngjae.." Eunji, Youngjae and Jieum turned, surprised to see the four figures entering the stadium. Youngjae's mouth was wide open, blinking non-stop as one of the figure strode towards him,holding his hand to make him stand up.
 
 "I..I... h-hyung..." Youngjae looked at the girl before him, wearing his girl uniform and wore his Barbie wig. He gazed at the pretty face, realizing it was no other than that rooftop prince. He was in total shock, how could Daehyun dress as a girl.
 
 "Woah, who are you miss?" Eunji asked and lifted an eyebrow when Daehyun turned to him.
 
 "My name? Daejin" Youngjae couldn't move, only staring at the prince, he meant princess before him. Daehyun looked rather pretty with the uniform, what was Youngjae thinking?
 
 "Daehyun..."
 
 "I never seen you before"
 
 "Of course you haven't girl" Himchan spoke sassily, getting the girls and Youngjae to be surprised at him wearing a similar girl's uniform as Daehyun.
 
 "Wait, Daejin is it? You need to wait for your turn-"
 
 "What are you talking about?" Daehyun glared at Eunji before turning to Youngjae, caressing his flawless face.
 
 "H-hyung...."
 
 " I am Youngjae's girlfriend, Jung Daejin" Daehyun smiled, cupping Youngjae's cheeks and planted a soft kiss on his lips.
 
 "Right Youngie?"
 
 "Y-Yes Noona..."
 
 
 
 
 
I owe you a very long chapter and here it is! ahh school is starting and i feel very lazy:-:
anyway, hope you like it~^^
XD
THANK YOU FOR READING,SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING<3
and those who upvoted this, i love you guys;-;
i love all of you!!!!^^