What!?

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!
"What?!" Eunji's jaw dropped, her eyes glued to the weird looking girl flipping her hair stylishly at her. She blinked as Youngjae's cheeks turned a bright red when the Daejin girl reached out to hold his hand tightly, the girls were crowding around them and seemed happy about their relationship.
 
She crossed her arms, looking suspiciously at Daejin- she never seen or heard about some girl called 'Daejin' and her being her cousin's girlfriend. She had to keep her eye on that girl.
 
"Oh our Youngie has a girlfriend!" Hyosung cheered, jumping around happily with Jieun while Sunhwa and Hana smiled at the couple. Youngjae grinned at them sheepishly before turning to look nervously at 'Daejin'.
 
"Hyung! What do you think you're doing?" Youngjae asked in a hushed tone, feeling the heat rushing to his cheeks as 'Daejin' pulled him closer to her chest and placed a light kiss on his cheek.
 
"What does it look like I'm doing? I am helping you get a girlfriend" Youngjae sighed, glancing at Himchan ,Yongguk and Jongup smiling behind him before looking up at him.
 
"Hyung, you don't need to dress like this to be my girlfriend. Jieun, Sunhwa, Hyosung and Hana could pretend to be my girlfriend until Eunji is satisfied. You can-" Youngjae was interrupted by a pair of soft lips on his, blinking as Daehyun pulled away from him. Youngjae was met with a sad smile, watching Daehyun confusedly at Daehyun shaking his head dejectedly at him.
 
"Daehyun-"
 
"I don't want you to be with anyone else. I know, it's only for show but... I can't help it... I.. I just want you to be with me in the end... I..I..." Daehyun stammered, chewing on his lips as he looked at the ground, shy to tell Youngjae the reason why he did all this. Youngjae giggled at this cute side of Daehyun, waiting patiently for his answer.
 
"Hyung?"
 
"Okay fine I was jealous and I.. I didn't want you to be with anyone else..." Daehyun pouted, looking at Youngjae with his puppy eyes. Youngjae gulped, his heart racing as he took in the sight of Daehyun, his plump lips pursed into a cute pout with the black wig falling on his shoulders and his eyes gazing into his. He blinked, not believing how incredibly cute Daehyun was.
 
"Haha" Daehyun frowned, wondering why Youngjae was giggling at him but he couldn't deny he liked seeing Youngjae all giggly and happy because of him.
 
"Yah, Barbie, why are you laughing at me?"
 
"Haha, I'm Barbie? You are the one with the Barbie hair hyung" Youngjae rebuked, smiling as Daehyun stuck out his tongue at him, crossing his arms before muttering 'The wig belongs to you though' softly. Youngjae laughed, wrapping his arms around him. Daehyun held back a smile, feeling Youngjae giving him a small peck on his cheek.
 
"Fine, I am Barbie, but hyung is still the rooftop prince" Daehyun looked at Youngjae, smiling as he his black hair. He didn't mind him laughing at him, Youngjae so being cute covering his mouth as he giggled ,his eyes curled up at him. Daehyun took in a deep breath, he had to be composed and calm with Youngjae being his cute and adorable self in his normal boy uniform. He looked away, why was Youngjae so cute?
 
"Hyung?" Youngjae tilted his head and Daehyun gulped, looking at his wide-doe eyes staring at him. "Are you alright?"
 
"Y-Yeah Youngie I'm fine!"
 
"Youngjae oppa" Youngjae turned to his cousin, surprised to see here hugging his right arm and staring at Daehyun. Youngjae glanced over to Daehyun, offering him a smile as he looked at Eunji like he wanted to kill her. Eunji turned to Youngjae, smiling brightly as she tightened her hold on his arm.
 
"Oppa, Oppa! Why didn't you tell me about Daejin?" Eunji gave Daehyun a quick evil eye before smiling sweetly at her cousin. Youngjae chuckled nervously, gulping as he saw  Daehyun glaring at his cousin.
 
"Haha, sorry Eunji-ah... I wanted to keep it as a surprise..."
 
"Ahh I see! Does Oppa wants something to drink?" Youngjae shook his head and kept glancing at Daehyun and Eunji pushed him towards to Yongguk and Jongup. 
 
"I don't need a drink-"
 
"I want to talk to Oppa's girlfriend! Okay?"
 
"But Eunji-"
 
"Go! I want to be close with Oppa's girlfriend!" Youngjae nodded, smiling at his cousin before looking at his supposed 'girlfriend'.  Daehyun looked like he sending lasers to his cousin through his eyes but nevertheless grinned at Youngjae.
 
"N-Noona... Eunji want to talk to you for a while... I-I will be here okay?"
 
"Okay Youngie!" Daehyun waved at him, smiling along with his cousin as Youngjae turned away to talk to Yongguk who patted his back. The two stopped smiling,their eyes shifted to see them eyeing each other. Eunji took some steps towards 'Daejin' , stopping right in front of her. They both had a staring competition, eyes piercing through each other for a few minutes that didn't go unnoticed by Yongguk and the girls.
 
"Youngjae.. Er... Your cousin and Daehyun..." Youngjae looked at them, worried about how Eunji would treat Daehyun. He didn't want them to fight.
 
"Hyung..."
 
Eunji cleared , crossing her arms as she looked at the girl in front of her.
 
"Who are you?" She asked in a harsh manner, Daehyun just merely stared at the girl.
 
"You heard me didn't you? I am Jung Daejin. Why?"
 
"Never heard of you before. Who are you really? You look familiar..."
 
"I am Youngjae's girlfriend."
 
"Psh.. How did you guys meet?"
 
"Easy, I-He.. He saved me from some bully. We got to know each other better after we met at the rooftop and he..he..feed me food everyday..." Daehyun cursed inside when he stammered, smiling subtly at how they first met.
 
"So.. You guys bonded over food?" Eunji scoffed, eyeing Daejin. Her hair was way off, looking so weird as Eunji spotted his a little of hairline showing off.
 
"I don't believe you are Youngjae's girlfriend... That hair .. It's a wig right?" Eunji smirked seeing Daejin touching her hair as she maintained her straight face.
 
"You're a fake, did you think you can hide from me? How dare you become my cousin's girlfriend.." Daejin sighed as Eunji pulled his wig away, surprised to see the famous cold prince of the school, Jung Daehyun, the boyfriend of the girl who looked like his cousin. Youngjae saw the wig in Eunji's hand, running towards Daehyun as Eunji threw the wig away.
 
"Jung Daehyun? Y-You? Why are you in a girls' uniform? W-What-"
 
"Eunji-"
 
"Oppa! This guys is your girlfriend? H-How can this be?!" Eunji was astonished, she couldn't comprehend the fact that Daehyun, who already has a girlfriend is being a girlfriend to his cousin. Wow that is confusing.
 
"You, you are cheating on my cousin!" Daehyun let Eunji accused him, his only concern was Youngjae's secret not being exposed. He nodded, smiling softly at Youngjae who stared at him helplessly.
 
"I'm sorry. I-"
 
"How dare you-"
 
"Wait!" Eunji gasped, blinking at his cousin who gripped onto her arm preventing her from slapping Daehyun. Youngjae shook his head, standing in front of Daehyun. Eunji frowned, wondering why Youngjae didn't want her to slap Daehyun. He cheated on him and the one who looked like him. Wait...
 
"Oppa?"
 
"He didn't cheat on anyone, he was being loyal and ... Being a good boyfriend to me..." Youngjae spoke up as the rest looked on. Hyosung, Sunhwa, Hana and Jieun got ready, holding up brooms, dust pans and Sunhwa... A chair, preparing to hit the cousin if she were to hurt their Youngjae and Daehyun's feelings after learning the secret. Yongguk gulped as Himchan sighed, the plan failed and stopped next to Daehyun looking at the gawking Eunji and the calm Youngjae. Himchan took off his wig, looking at Daehyun.
 
"Sorry bro"
 
"It's fine, thanks for supporting me"
 
"Hey, it's cool. Wearing this skirt isn't bad" Yongguk wanted to vomit at his comment, he had to look away everytime Himchan were to lift his skirt for no reasons and shouted at them.
 
"Kim Him Chan! You take that back!"
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
"Wait, You two.. What?!"
 
"It's a very complicated story Eunji.. B-But... I-I am forced to be a girl in this school because... the dormitory for the males are full...The girl that Yongguk told you that looks like me... It was me... And Daehyun here.... Is my boyfriend... I can take you to the principal if you don't believe!" Youngjae  bit his lips, looking at his shocked cousin who just blinked at him in disbelief.
 
"Wait... So oppa and Daehyun-"
 
"We're together"Daehyun spoke quickly, wrapping his arms around Youngjae from behind. Eunji stood still, looking dumbstruck by the sudden revelation. She stayed like a dummy for ten long minutes before looking up at his cousin, pouting at Daehyun petting his head.
 
"Yah, why are you laughing?! My cousin just lost her soul-"
 
"I'm laughing because you are so cute, saying 'Eunji, don't faint' and was so miserable about her not responding to you."
 
"Daehyun hyung! That isn't cute-"
 
"Hahaha! "Eunji giggled, making Youngjae and Daehyun turn their heads to her. Youngjae sighed in relief that his cousin was still alive before getting into another shock seeing the girls armed with potentially dangerous weapons, Sunhwa ready to strike Eunji with the chair.
 
"Haha, Oppa, you should have told me. I would have understand! "
 
"Good, we can relax now!" Hyosung said, the girls collapsing, squeezing onto the chair Sunhwa was holding onto as they were standing straight, waiting to hit Eunji if she didn't like Youngjae and Daehyun being together.
 
"Anyway... You two are so cute... But..." Eunji looked behind, seeing the tired girls and rushed to them, discussing about something that got them nodding their head happily and smiling very widely at Youngjae.
 
"Hey wanna go and change now? I don't want to be seen in a skirt! And Yongguk and Jongup are there guarding the toilet now" Himchan asked Daehyun who agreed, looking at Youngjae.
 
"Hey I'm going to change, would you-"
 
"Youngjae!" Daehyun frowned, seeing Hyosung backhugging Youngjae.
 
"You can change first Daehyun! Youngjae could wear my extra uniform first, go! go! go!" Daehyun sighed, waving at Youngjae before catching up with Himchan.
 
 
"Good heheh, Youngjae-ah... You will be spending time with Hana noona and Jieun noona! They want to watch some dramas with you today!" Youngjae nodded, being dragged to follow his dear noona to the toilet.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Daehyun came out of the toilet, surprised to see Eunji, Hyosung and Sunhwa looking at him with their arms folded. He looked around, puzzled not seeing Youngjae with them.
 
"Yah Jung Daehyun! You!" Daehyun pointed at himself, rising an eyebrow at them when the three girls lifted their finger at him.
 
"Yes you!!"
 
"Me?" Daehyun replied, taking a step closer to them.
 
"Where's Youngjae?" Eunji sighed, smirking at him.
 
"Youngjae Oppa is with Jieun unnie and Hana unnie. Don't worry, he's fine" Eunji tsked as she walked around him, clearly  bothered by how his appearance and smell.
 
"Hey!" Daehyun hissed as he moved away from her, looking at the girls in confusion when they shook their heads at him.
 
"What's wrong?"
 
"You" Eunji replied, looking at him in the eye.
 
"You are Youngjae's boyfriend "
 
"Yes, I am happy you finally get that through your head. Now, please, tell me where Youngjae is-"
 
"Woah there!" Hyosung and Sunhwa rushed to him, blocking his way to prevent him from leaving them.
 
"Noona-"
 
"Listen to Eunji" Sunhwa spoke, smiling as Daehyun gave in and sighed, turning around to face the  girl who he didn't want to see so much. He really wanted to spend time with Youngjae.
 
"Yes Miss Eunji? What do you want?" Eunji scoffed at Daehyun, her eyes twitching at him when he spoke coldly to her. Well, Daehyun did live up to his nickname as the ice prince.
 
"I don't think you like what I want" Daehyun nodded, folding his arms.
 
"So if you know I don't like it, then why must I listen to you?"
 
"Because I want you to do something for my dear cousin, Youngjae" Daehyun's ears perked up at the mention name, letting his arms fell as he looked at Eunji thoughtfully, wondering what she wants him to do for Youngjae.
 
"Youngjae? What do you want me to do for him? He's fine right? He didn't fall down right? Is he sick? Did he get food poisoning from Hyosung's cooking-" Hyosung sulked, smacking hard on Daehyun's back. 
 
"Yah! He is watching shows with them! And my cooking is just fine!..." Hyosung retorted, pouting to herself. "And ... Maybe a bit too spicy.."
 
"So? What about Youngjae?" 
 
"You know that I really love my Youngjae oppa..."
 
Daehyun grimaced at her 'Oppa' and  a thought came up in his mind, clenching his teeth as he looked at her.
 
"Do you want me to leave him?! Psh, please understand that I won't leave him no matter what, he was there for me and I would always be there for him. He's my Barbie, and I would-
 
"Woah yah! Calm down! You talk too much!" Eunji held his hands up, sighing at the raging Daehyun being bounded by Sunhwa and Hyosung.
 
"It's not that Daehyun!"
 
"Then what?"
 
"I support your relationship with my cousin stupid..." Eunji shouted, giving Daehyun a murderous look.
 
"I can't believe my cousin likes this pabo" 
 
"Hey!" Daehyun heard the remark, ready to kill Eunji but  calming down when Sunhwa and Hyosung slapped his back.
 
"Ow..."
 
"Aish, I want you to change for Youngjae... With our help of course... And also with Himchan and Yongguk oppa~" Daehyun blinked, looking to the side seeing Yongguk's lips trembling as he tried to greet back and Himchan staring at the girl with a blank look.
 
"What-"
 
"We will make you into the best boyfriend my cousin has ever had!"
 
"Huh? What!? Make me into what?!" Eunji frowned at him.
 
"And you need to wear a mask, you talk too loud sometimes you know"
 
"HEY!"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 Meanwhile, Youngjae was with the two noonas, happily watching their favourite drama and Jung Hana's loud voice could be heard in the girl's domitory.
 
"Ohhh! Why did the girl leave?! Come on, the guy is hot! Are you blind!!" Hana whined, making Youngjae giggling at her cute outburst and noticed Jieun in the corner, looking upset at the drama.
 
 
"Jieun?"
 
 
"I'm sorry our Youngie and Hana..." Jieun spoke, hugging them tightly.
 
 
"Sorry why?" Jieun pouted, wiping her face.
 
"I think I saw someone looking at my Youngie when we went to the girls' toilet for him to change" Hana and Youngjae gulped, trying to comfort Jieun.
 
Youngjae gulped, maybe Jieun was just seeing things. He sighed, he hoped he wasn't going into anymore trouble.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
 
"I'm sorry to disturb, do you know Yoo Youngjae?"
 
"Yeah why?"
 
"Which class is he in?"
 
 "He? You mean she, she is in class 1A" 
 
 "Oh? Oh okay thanks" He pushed in his spectacles, walking away from Himchan who eyed him.
 
 "Who is he?" Himchan shrugged and ran off to his room.
 
 "She? .., Haish, why did JaeJae come to this weird school"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
hello sorry for not updating for so long;-;
hope you liked it;-;
I got another chapter ready for you hehe^^
warning:its gonna end soon but I need time to write( I got exams soon so please be patient with me;-;)
hope you like it(next chapter would be long......)
<3 you all^^