Thank You

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!

"Yah Yongguk Hyung!"


Everyone turned their attention to the guy running towards Yongguk, with furrowed eyebrows. He looked at him with a angry look, perhaps trying to intimidate him. They had those kind of staring contest to see which one had the fiercest look on their faces as Youngjae was still trying to run away. But he stood there looking at the lovely floor of the school, trembling in nervousness as the two boys stared at each other. He hugged his books tightly as he took a step back in panic when the guys started to talk.


"Yah Hyung, what are you trying to do to the girl?"


"It doesn't involves you, so why are you stopping me?"


"She is new here, you can't be so harsh talking to her!"


Yongguk looked at the girl, whose legs were shaking and eyes were glued to the ground. He felt bad, he knew he was kind of harsh to scream at the girl but he was used to it, he wasn't those soft type of people. Maybe he is shy, but nevertheless, he was always serious. He just wanted to know who the new girl was.


"Yes!" They turned their attention to Hyosung who raised her hand.


"Himchan is right! Yongguk listen to him! Now, excuse me"She walked past through the two boys , wanting to help Youngjae.


"Wait! Don't go to her." Hyosung gave a glare at the kingka.


"Let me talk to her" Hyosung stopped and gave him his death glare, before she turned to the poor girl, giving her a sympathetic look and mouthing ' Unnie is sorry!" with two hands together.


Youngjae smiled at the cute girl, but his smile faded fast when Yongguk started to walk nearer to him.


"You are the new girl right?" he asked as the girl nodded slowly.


"Why aren't you looking at me?" He received no reply and he started to feel little angry.


"Look at me" He ordered firmly in a harsh tone.


He stood still, trying to relax himself. He had to be calm, act like a girl. He can't be so nervous, Yongguk is a guy. But he looked scary and very fierce. Youngjae sighed as he brushed his fake fringe. He took a deep breath as he slowly shook his head at him. He didn't want to look at him, no, he was too scared. What if Yongguk recognize he was a boy when he look at him? No, that couldn't happen.


"Yah! I said look at me!" Yongguk shouted, making the girls worry about Youngjae. Why must the guys here be so insensitive towards the girls? Yongguk was angry, he always received a reply when he ask for one, and his orders was obeyed instantly. Of course, the new girl needs to know her lesson.


"You are asking for it" He immediately took out his hand and the girls asked him to stop.


"Yah! What are you trying to do to her!"


"She is new here!"


"Can't you excuse her?" Yongguk turned to glare at the girls and the man who dared to disturb him.


"No one is excuse"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Yah Daehyun! Yongguk is bullying the poor girl!" His hyung said.


"So?"He responded, ignoring his sudden urge to agree with his hyung.


"So?" His hyung frowned. "So we have to help her!"


Daehyun was shocked to see his hyung running torwards Yongguk hyung, knowing that his hyung didn't interrupted the school's ultimate kingka before. He knew that him and Himchan hyung were friends, they did talk to each other and his hyung was the only one who could understand what the kingka was going through.


He knew Himchan was trying to protect the new girl, he had a soft spot for girls anyway.


He watched as his friend and the kingka stared at each other with those scary expression, holding back his laughter at his hyung's funny yet scary face.


He saw Hyosung walking towards the poor pretty girl who was trembling but then, Yongguk hyung stopped her. He stared as he saw Yongguk shouting at the poor shy girl, who kept her eyes on the ground. No, the so called kingka of the school shouldn't treat someone like this. Even the boys couldn't stop him, just looking at the poor girl with pity.


Youngjae looked at him with frightened eyes,seeing that Yongguk had his hand raised. Oh no, he was going to get hit. Wow, the boys here really didn't have any mercy or heart it seems. They could hit a girl, well, he couldn't. He wasn't scared of pain, but he was fearful that his wig might dropped off, revealing his really short hair cut. Like a boy's hair cut.


He closed his eyes, he can't fight back. He was too scared to move, and he could only prepared himself for the worst. He closed his eyes, holding his books tightly after he saw Yongguk's hand moving to his face. He was going to die. Yes, he was, and it was too soon.

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


Daehyun didn't know why he panicked and started to run towards the poor girl. Did he just felt pity for a girl? What a joke.

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


He was going to get hit hard.


Youngjae knew he was.


In, he counted down.

1...


2....He heard quick footsteps towards him.


3...


He opened his eyes, wondering why isn't he slap yet and looked up , to see the back of the boy that had intercepted the burly man's hand that was going to hit his face. He couldnt see Yongguk,the burly man, glaring at someone in front of him. Youngjae was surprised to see the guy with a black sling bag in front of him though who seemed be unfazed by the scary king. He felt glad the boy came, he had protected his secret identity actually. He couldn't help but feel grateful towards the guy.


"Daehyun?" The kingka seemed to be bother and confused to why the guy went to block him. He usually didn't and let him do what he wants.


"Hyung, she is just a new girl. Let it go"


"Y-You..." Yongguk swiped his hand away from the guy's grasp.


"Fine, I let her go, but don't think we will let you go next time" He stared at the girl behind him, who was nodding her head slowly and looked at him with her pretty eyes.


Yongguk gulped before he walked away ,composed. But he didn't know why his heart was beating fast just after looking at those eyes of the girl.


"It's nothing" He thought.

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


Daehyun turned to face the girl, ignoring the weird stares he was receiving. He stared at her, who slowly looked up to him. She looked adorable as she blinked at him, with her big innocent doe eyes and chubby cheeks that just add to her cuteness. But he noticed something off with her hair, even though it suited her. He looked away to the boys, who were staring at him and turned back to the shy girl.


"Than-"


"You, new girl" He said. Youngjae looked at him, the boy who had no smile on his face or any signs of being friendly to him. Maybe, not all boys like new girls here, he thought.


"Be careful here. And don't go thinking that I like you just because I save you from getting slap." Youngjae frowned, he didn't even thought of that.


"And, don't hope I will be saving you all the time." He said as he slipped his hands back in his pocket coolly. Daehyun just wanted to make it clear to the girl he didn't like her at all. Youngjae raised his eyebrows at him and he nodded, understanding that this guy didn't really like girls , and him.


"Okay" Youngjae responded as he looked up at his savior giving him small smile.


"Thank you"


Daehyun stared the girl, not believing what she just said as Sunhwa came over to the new girl, grabbing her by the arm.


"Yah, we need to go now Youngjae-ah!" She said happily before he dragged Youngjae away, who just followed the older girl while Daehyun watched the two walked away from him.


"Yah Youngjae -ah that was strange"


"What is strange unnie?" Youngjae asked,looking at Jieun, Sunhwa and Zinger.


"We never had such a big commotion before whenever a new girl comes here" Zinger said.


"Until you come that is!" Sunhwa added, smiling at the blushing Youngjae.


"But unnie! I didn't mean to!" Youngjae replied as Jieun ruffled his fake wig a little.


"Aigoo, we know you didn't Youngjae-ah, but did you see the boys staring at you! See! We told you were pretty!" Youngjae smiled weakly, nope, having boys straing at you is no good for him.


"Oh! Where is Hyosung unnie?" He asked and received a small tap on the shoulder.


"Here!"


"Where did you go?" He asked as his noona smiled widely at him.


" Some guy, the guy that save you" She answered and watched as Youngjae just smiled and shrugged off. Hyosung smiled softly to herself, like she was planning on something.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 


"Hey" He snapped out of his trance from the tapping from his shoulder. He turned and saw Hyosung smiling at him.


"She is new here and very shy. The quiet type. I just thought you should know" She said before walking away from him, who just blinked , taking in the information that he just found out.


"Hyosung noona"


"Yep?" She turned to him.


"What is her name?" Hyosung gave him a gummy smile.


"Youngjae" She skipped off happily to her gang that was with Youngjae., leaving Daehyun standing alone there.


"Yah Daehyun-ah you okay?" He turned to his hyung, who was looking at him worriedly.


"Yeah I am fine, happy that you help her?"


"Yeah..." Himchan said while smiling sheepishly to himself before looking at his dongseng suspiciously.


"What is wrong with you? You never help anyone before-"


"I only pitied her" Daehyun said in a cold tone and Himchan raised his eyebrow, his friend was back to his usual self.


"Okay then, let's go" The two walked to their classes together, talking about the eventful morning. But Himchan was abit bothered. Why was Daehyun suddenly helping a girl?


"The new girl is different ,don't you think? She is pretty shy" Himchan said with a laugh, while Daehyun just nodded, thinking about the new girl and her weird behavior. He was stunned when the new girl clearly didn't flirt with him like any other girl would with the except of the four girls, she didn't bother to be friend with him like any other girl would.


She didn't bother him like the girls would, calling him and asking him to eat with them. She just gave a simple thank you to him , her voice was nicer to hear than the annoying sounds made by the girls of his name; her voice was strangely nice to hear and her lips curled up into a soft smile that made his heart beat strangely faster than usual.


He smiled softly to himself without his friend noticing.


Youngjae was different.

 

 

hello! 

(the pic way on top is how Youngjae looked at his savior^^)

haha, thanks for subsrcibing and reading and commenting<33333

hope you guys are liking the story^^XD