Why now?

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!

Youngjae looked in the mirror, seeing a boy in a girls' uniform. He shook his head, no, he had to think positive for the plan to work. He looked at the mirror again, showing a big smile. Yes, he saw a pretty girl in the mirror. He nodded at the thought, yes, a girl. Okay, he could look a girl, so could he act and speak like one? He sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror. Youngjae took a deep breath before he tried to speak.


"Hello! I am Youngjae! Please take care of me!" He spoke in a girly manner, smiling as brightly as he could before he banged his head on the table.


"How am I suppose to do this?" He said as he looked at the mirror again.


"U-Unnie..." Youngjae took a deep breath.


"O--Opp---pa~" He banged his head again.


"I can't give up like this!" He said as he looked at the mirror again with a determine look.


"Yoo Youngjae, you can do this! Fighting!" He spoke as he took his bag and books, walking out of his room confidently. He looked aaround, seeing that nobody was in sight, he let a loud cry.


"Ah! I can't do it!" He looked down, he was wearing the girl's uniform, with the skirt and all, wearing white socks and black shoes and a long black wig that was too itchy for Youngjae's liking.


"Can't I not wear a wig? Ah.." He sighed as he heard a loud scream from next door.


"Youngjae-ah!" He smiled as he saw the four girl happily walked to him and he bowed at them.


" Good morning noona !" He said in a cheery tone making the girls squealed.


"Aigoo! Youngjae is a girl now! Yah! Call us unnie !" Youngjae looked down, he had to be embarrassed. He didn't want to be a girl on the first place." You really look like one! Seriously!"


"Cute cute!"


"Come let's go!" Hyosung grabbed his arms and pulled him away and to their school.


"Yah Youngjae-ah, remember what we said!"


" Be like a girl!"


"Be careful about the boys-wait, did we tell you about them?" Youngjae shook his head as the four girls panicked.


"Ah! We forgot! We should have told you!" Jieun said frustratedly as if it was a bad thing.


"Okay, never mind Youngjae-ah, unnie is here!" Sunhwa put an arm around him. " We are going to the same class anyway, don't worry!"


"Why?" Youngjae raised an eyebrow at them. "Is the boys so bad?"


"Youngjae-ah..." Zinger and Hyosung said, giving each other a small smile.


"They are not really like us..." Jieun said, with all the girls and Youngjae looking at her.


"They are..." She looked to Sunhwa."How do you say?"


"Arrogant, selfish and idiots!" Sunhwa said. "Even if they could run fast or whatever, they act like dorks and likes to flirt with those pretty girls"


"Pretty girls?" Youngjae tilted his head and his long fake hair swayed a little to the side. "Like unnie?"


"N-No, aish, we are not pretty" The girls shook their hands at him.


"Maybe we are?" She casted a big gummy smile and giggled a little." But they don't flirt with us. We are their seniors anyway"


"Okay then" Youngjae smiled as Zinger frowned.


"Sunhwa, take really good care of Youngjae" She said. "Youngjae-ah, you look really pretty seriously! The boys might fall for you"


"Yeah, they would drooling all over Youngjae when we walked into the school"


"Yep you are right"


The girls nodded as Youngjae looked at them confusedly. He is pretty like this? No he is not! Why would any boy want to flirt with him? The girls were much prettier than him, that was what he thought anyway.


"Yeah, you are right!" Sunhwa turned to him. "Youngjae-ah, you have me. I will help you, we didn't want the boys to be all around you"


"It's okay Youngjae! Unnies are here! Let's go in!" Hyosung took his arms and pulled him towards the school entrance.


"Ready Youngjae-ah?" He nodded at the four smiling girls, with them, you couldn't help but feel comfortable around the four.


Youngjae smiled softly at the girls, it looked like he was okay but inside he was dying. No, he cannot create any attention. There might be a possibility that someone could find out that he is a boy. He knew he had to stay far away from the boys, no matter what.


"Here goes nothing" he thought as he ventured inside.


He gulped as he walked inside the school, looking around the building.


Sure enough, what the girls said was true. The boys who were busy talking to each other or playing around instantly stopped and stared at her. The girl who walked shyly in school, with the long black hair and pretty face. They were amazed by the girl that walked behind the famous and friendliest girls of the school, who was trying hard to avoid the boys' intense gaze on her.


"Boys don't stare at me when I walk in to school" He recalled his last year in his school. " Does the boys here like to stare pretty girls?"


He mentally slapped himself and frowned. "But I am not a pretty girl to start with!"


It was clean, big and there are a lot of classrooms. He blinked his eyes and has this warm smile as he looked at the school's features but his eyes returned to the ground instantly. He could hardly believe he was in his dream school It was big and he bit lips nervously as they walked past some students,the girls were trying to talk to the guys who looked as if they were spellbound by the new beautiful girl, who was looking at the ground avoiding the stares he was receiving.


"Hyosung noona"


The four girls turned to the burly man in front of them, cursing under their breath. Why must they meet the so called popular guy of the school so early today? It was not that they didn't want to, it just that they didn't want him to see Youngjae and talk to him. If he wants to talk to you, you have to talk to him. He ordered, you obeyed. That was so the school most popular boy group were treated. But the four were their seniors and were different.


"Noona" Hyosung glared at him as she went to Youngjae, who was terrified of the guy talking to her. Yes, there are people like him in his previous school but they weren't as scary looking as him. He gulped as he went closer to his noona. Sunhwa and Jieun stepped in front, their backs against each other as they blocked Hyosung and Youngjae from the guy. Zinger took a step nearer to him, keeping her eye on him.


"What do you want?" Zinger asked receiving a scoff from her junior.


"Yah noona, I want to ask who is the new girl with you?" She frowned and looked behind.


"What are you talking about?" She replied as she glared at him. " There is no other girl with us"


"There is, noona!"


"I, 2, 3 ,4" Sunhwa counted the girls, missing Youngjae who was hiding behind Hyosung.


"What are you talking about Yongguk-ah?" Jieun said, crossing her arms as she looked disappointingly at him.


"Behind Hyosung noona, there is a girl" The four shook their head and replied together.


"There isn't!"


As Yongguk sighed, Youngjae whispered softly to his noona.


"Unnie, who is he?" Hyosung turned to him, giving her biggest smile. Youngjae stared at her, wondering what had made her smiling so happily.


"Aigoo! You call me unnie!" She cheered too loudly, hugging Youngjae tightly in the process. Yongguk smirked as the other three girls sheepishly smiled at him.


"Guess I didn't count properly" Sunhwa said as Youngjae looked down, avoiding the burly man's gaze.


"Hyosung noona, who is the girl you are hugging now?" Hyosung's eyes widened, oh no.She let go of Youngjae, mouthing a huge sorry and turned to the kingka of the school.


"What?" She said coldly.


"Who is the new girl?"


" She is.."


"A girl!" Youngjae took a look at his noona,who tried to stay angry at the burly man. He did appreciate what she was doing, but he knew he was in a deep mess now. He looked down, feeling more nervous knowing that the guy saw him.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A boy walked coolly in the school, right after the group of girls. He had his hands in his pocket with his sling bag hanging on his shoulder, looking around his surroundings. He frowned when he found the boys being distracted from what they usually do.


It was strange, they never acted like this before. He eyed one of his friend and went to him, patting his shoulder to snap him out of his trance.


"Oh Daehyun-ah!"


"Hyung, what happened, why are all the boys-"


"Daehyun! There is a new girl in school!"


"New girl?"


"Come! come! She is leaving!" His hyung dragged him away, following the five girls. Daehyun stared at his hyung, he was just like the boys who was completely starstruck by the girl.


"Who is this girl anyway?" He thought,the girl who was able to steal the hearts of the boys here.


"Look! Yongguk hyung is here" His hyung pointed. "Oh, the girl is cute!"


Daehyun looked at the four girls, smiling. The four girls always went against the kingka of the school, knowing that they were older than them. His eyes averted to the young girl behind Hyosung.


So, was that the be girl?


Black long hair, same old girl's uniform, the skirt and the shirt. It is the same as any other girls right?


"A girl!"


He heard Hyosung say and was able to see the new girl's pretty face, those lovely eyes.


He blinked, something was wrong.


He never found girls pretty or anything before, he described them as okay. He was never interested in girls when he came here. Maybe he was, but he wasn't in this school now. Not that the girls are not to his liking, he never really thought much about them.


He looked at the girl again, he did noticed he was much taller than the girls and much more buff than them. But he just find her...


"She is pretty"He thought as he smiled at the shy girl looking down.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Yah you! Who are you?" Youngjae heard the harsh voice of the guy, he startled a little but he remained his composure. He didn't know what to do, he didn't face with this kind of situation before.


"Yah! I am talking to you!"


"I...I.." Youngjae stuttered as he held his books tighter, biting his lips as he unknowingly walked behind, trying to find words to say to the burly man.


"Are you okay?" Yongguk asked as he walked past the girls who tried to come to talk to Youngjae but they got silenced by Yongguk's glare, they frowned at him as they stared at Youngjae with a soft smile. He walked nearer to the girl, who was slowly walking away from him.


Youngjae was nervous, no, was he going to get discover so soon? Was he going to get laugh at ? Was the guy going to kill him here and now?


"Why now?" He thought and he wanted to cry. His life was going to be over so soon.


"Yah Yongguk hyung!"

 

 

hehe, posted another chapter^^

hope you like it!

Thanks for commenting,subscribing and reading>< 

<3

haha, maybe this was based on the picture?^^

 

san—-chan:  ヨンジェの女子力^^

 

from http://matoki-project.tumblr.com/post/36941977293/san-chan^^

 

see, Youngjae is pretty:D right?><