I Would Never Leave You

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!

 

"So you were playing with me Oppa?"
 
 
Youngjae didn't know what to do, he didn't know what to say anymore. He couldn't feel anything but the excruciating pain he felt from his broken heart. He could also feel tears welled up in his eyes, he knew his heart was shattered into a million of pieces. He felt like crying as he stared at the still puzzled prince before him. Youngjae inhaled deeply, trying hard to keep him from crying.
 
 
"Play around with you?" Daehyun shook his head.
 
 
"I-"
 
 
"Oppa" Daehyun clenched his fists tightly, wanting no more but to kill Hyeri who in their conversation.
 
 
"Hyeri you shut up"
 
 
"Oppa you help me admit Youngjae himself that he is a boy" Hyeri walked next to him, eyeing the boy in disgust.
 
 
"You know Youngjae" She spoke.
 
 
"Thanks to Oppa, I got your voice in this recorder. And your secret."
 
 
"Y-You record my voice?"
 
 
"Yes you want to hear it?" Hyeri acted innocent as she pressed the play button, playing Daehyun and Youngjae's voice.
 
 
"Oppa, I am not a girl"
 
 
Daehyun and Youngjae's eyes widened, the prince wanted to kill Hyeri and smashed her into pieces. He wanted to throw away the recorder and comfort the teary Youngjae in his arms. The younger gulped, wanting no more but to dispose of the recorder with his voice revealing his secret.
 
 
"And you know what Youngjae?" She spoke.
 
 
"I am going to tell the whole school hear this" Youngjae bit lips, not believing what this girl was trying to do.
 
 
"Oh Oppa!" She suddenly beamed at the prince who was glaring at her.
 
 
"Thank you for helping me!"
 
 
"I did not help you Hyeri!" Daehyun shouted, glaring at her before turning to Youngjae who looked like he was crying.
 
 
The prince's heart broke, he didn't like to see Youngie hurt, he didn't want to see Youngie cry either. He just didn't want to see his Youngjae upset.
 
 
He wanted to see Youngie smiling at him.
 
 
"Youngjae..." Youngjae backed away from the elder, taking a step back when he took a step closer to him.
 
 
"Y-You help her..." The younger squeaked out.
 
 
"Youngie I didn't...."
 
 
"You help Hyeri admit I was a boy, you knew my secret all this while, you know that I was a boy..." Youngjae let his tears fell, no longer bothering about holding back his tears. Daehyun looked worriedly at him, his heart was breaking to see Youngie crying.
 
 
"Youngjae, I didn't help Hyeri.. I-"
 
 
"I am a fool aren't I? Youngjae pabo, why did I think someone would want be to stay by him for so long..."
 
 
"No, Youngjae, you are not a fool, I didn't help her at all-"
 
 
"Then explain why she was here and recorded my voice? Why she has that recorder. And you knew my secret... How did you know my secret!"
 
 
Daehyun wanted to hold him so tightly, wanting to kiss away his tears. He wanted the younger in his arms, never letting him go.
 
 
The cold prince's heart was crying, Hyeri never saw the prince look so upset like this. She turned to Youngjae who had his hands covering his face, blocking her and Daehyun's view of him crying. She rolled her eyes at the sobbing guy in the girls' uniform, before smirking at him evilly.
 
 
"Youngjae, you do know when I reveal this to the whole school, everyone is going to know that you are a boy in a girls' uniform." Hyeri spoke to Youngjae as Daehyun tried his best to keep calm, trying hard to not go in rage mode and kill Hyeri.
 
 
"You will be known as a , as a gay, and not only you. Oppa would be humiliated too.Oppa would be looked down upon, because you are with him" She smirked wider.
 
 
"Everyone would leave you Youngjae" She glared at him.
 
 
"Nobody wants to be a guy like you"
 
 
Those words pierced through Youngjae's heart. He had enough of this girl talking. His heart had enough.
 
 
Youngjae needed to leave , he needed to mend his heart. He couldn't take anymore, it was too much.
 
 
"Hyeri! That is not true!" Daehyun shouted, noticing at the corner of his eye Youngjae waking away quickly from him.
 
 
"Youngjae!"
 
 
The prince sprinted fast, catching up with the younger and blocked the door to prevent Youngjae from leaving. He stared at Youngjae's pretty face, worried seeing his puffy red eyes looking at him.
 
 
"Youngjae, don't leave, please. What Hyeri says it's nothing, nothing, you are not a fool-"
 
 
"I am just a fool for you, I need to leave"
 
 
"Please Youngie!" Daehyun held his shoulders tightly, wanting him to listen what he was trying to say.
 
 
"Please Daehyun... I-"
 
 
"You not a fool, you are not a , everyone is not going to leave you..." He cupped Youngjae's cheeks, brushing away the younger's tears with his thumb as he gazed into his puffy eyes.
 
 
"I would never leave you, no one will..." Youngjae sniffed.
 
 
"I would always love you,you know that"
 
 
"But Daehyun, what Hyeri said was right, you would be look down upon, you would be treated different and teased." The prince shook his head desperately, wanting to tell him it was not true.
 
 
"I don't want that to happen to you"
 
 
"It won't , listen to me, you are not a fool, nobody would stay you if they do that then I will be the only one by your side. If they leave me, I still have you"
 
 
"No" Youngjae said in a firm tone.
 
 
"Everyone wouldn't leave you if it weren't for me. You don't want to be call girly , you don't want to be make fun of by them. Without me, it would be better for you-"
 
 
"I don't care what they say, as long as you are with me, I will be fine. Please, stay with me"
 
 
Youngjae blinked his tears away, shaking his head as he slowly pulled Daehyun' hands away from his face.
 
 
"It is better without me, you will have more people with you"
 
 
"You were the only one who was with me, please, I don't care-"
 
 
"In the end Daehyun..." Youngjae raised his tone, earning Daehyun's attention.
 
 
"I care too much about Oppa that I wouldn't want to make him suffer because of me." Youngjae smiled softly at the prince who was shaking his head rapidly.
 
 
"I love you enough to let you go"
 
 
"No Youngjae..." Daehyun said as Youngie hurriedly pushed the door open and left him with a smiling Hyeri.
 
 
The prince was broken.
 
 
Into pieces that could only be fix back together by Yoo Youngjae.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Youngjae quickly ran away,pushing the door open as he ran downstairs, almost running past Jongup and Yongguk who happened to be walking up the stairs in the second floor.
 
 
"Youngjae?" Yongguk managed to catch his arm,looking at him worriedly when he saw his teary face.
 
 
"What happened?"
 
 
"Nothing, I am just sick, I wouldn't be coming to school for a long while" Youngjae pulled his arm away from the grasp,running as fast as he could to his dorm.
 
 
He thought needed to rest.
 
 
But he actually needed his prince.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Where is Daehyun?" Yongguk clenched his fists.
 
 
"How dare he make Youngjae cry-"
 
 
"Rooftop"Jongup answered, finding himself running to catch up with hi hyung who sped up to the rooftop.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Daehyun stopped crying, now glaring at the despicable girl smiling at him.
 
 
"Oppa, since Youngjae is out of my way-"
 
 
"Hyeri, give me that recorder now!"
 
 
"No, why!?"
 
 
"I need to burn it, destroyed it, you little twerp, you wanted to kill me didn't you!"
 
 
"I just want Oppa to love me and not that -"
 
 
"You call Youngjae a again , you die you understand!"
 
 
"Why does Oppa care only about Youngjae?!" Hyeri held the recorder tightly in her hand.
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Because I love him, now give me the tape!"
 
 
"If you love him then why don't you go to him?"
 
 
"Because he left me!" Daehyun shouted, feeling his instinct to cry but he held back his tears.
 
 
"Because of the recorder and you!"
 
 
The door was kicked opened, revealing the trio. Yongguk eyed Hyeri, slowly going toward her with their fierce faces.
 
 
"What did you do?!"
 
 
"Youngjae left because of you?!"
 
 
"Yah! So?"
 
 
Daehyun quickly took the recorder from her hand while she was busy talking to his hyung.
 
 
"Yah!"
 
 
The prince smashed the recorder hard on the ground,stomping his feet repeatedly on it and successfully broke the port recorder.
 
 
"Yah Oppa! It's mine!"
 
 
"I don't care" Daehyun shouted.
 
 
"You make me lose Youngjae" He spoke, tears were welling up on his eyes again.
 
 
"You made me lose the one who meant everything to me"
 
 
Daehyun walked off, shoving his hands in his pocket as he made his way around school, looking high and low for his Youngie.
 
 
Jongup glared at her while Yongguk went to Daehyun to comfort him.
 
 
"Just what did you do?"
 
 
Hyeri gulped.
 
 
"I ..."
 
 
"What did you do?!"
 
 
"I broke them apart..."
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Daehyun please wait up"
 
 
"No hyung, I need to find Youngjae!" Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows at him, grabbing his arm tightly.
 
 
"He ran off, I saw him" Daehyun turned back, glaring at the kingka.
 
 
"You know that he is a boy right?"
 
 
"I do, but I am keeping it as a secret. Look tell me what happen"
 
 
"I don't want to,I need to see Youngjae-"
 
 
"Dude, he was crying! He would cry more if he sees you!"
 
 
I don't care! I need to see him now!" Yongguk gulped and sighed, seeing Daehyun's glassy eyes.
 
 
"Daehyun..."
 
 
"I am skipping school hyung, tell the teacher okay?"
 
 
"Skipping? Yah! School just started!"
 
 
"So!" 
 
 
Yongguk stood, watching the prince walk further away from him.
 
 
"Yah!" Daehyun turned behind, hearing his hyung shouting for him.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"What will you be doing?"The prince smiled softly at him.
 
 
"I will be waiting for Youngjae"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Noona"
 
 
"Oh Jongup!" Sunhwa waved happily at him." Where is Youngie?"
 
 
"She... She isn't here?" She shook her head.
 
 
"I thought she was with you?"
 
 
"No Noona..." Jongup sighed. " I saw Youngjae ran away...crying"
 
 
"WHAT!?"
 
 
"I-I think she went back to her dorm, she say she wouldn't be in school for a long while-"
 
 
"WHAT LET ME GET HYOSUNG,ZINGER,JIEUN UNNIE!" Sunhwa shouted, grabbing her bag quickly.
 
 
"Wait Noona..."
 
 
"WHAT!" Jongup pointed to Hyeri who was looking down in embarrassment.
 
 
"She was the one who made Youngjae cry...."
 
 
"OH... it's you" Sunhwa chuckled lightly.
 
 
"YAH YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT HARD! COME WITH ME!"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"I...I am sorry..."
 
 
"SORRY WHAT FOR HURTING OUT YOUNGIE!" Hyosung shouted as the four stood up.
 
 
"YOU WILL GET IT!" Zinger pointed at her as Jieun glared and nodded, agreeing with what Zinger had said.
 
 
"YOU WILL DIE!"
 
 
"Ah forget it!" Sunhwa sighed.
 
 
"You better keep your mouth shut about the secret, you hear me!" Hyeri nodded, gulping seeing Hyosung angry at her and watched her turn to Sunhwa.
 
 
"Forget what?"
 
 
"Youngjae won't pick up his phone and Daehyun...."
 
 
"What about Daehyun?"
 
 
"He is patiently sitting outside the girl's dorm for Youngjae."
 
 
"What?"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Youngjae could only heard the pitter patter of the rain as he snuggled closer to the bear he was hugging so tightly for the past 6 hours. He skipped school, yes, it was his first time he did and had been crying for so long, wishing for a prince to come and hug him tightly.
 
 
"Why do I miss him?...
 
 
"Youngjae! Youngjae!" Youngjae sniffed, looking at his door.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Youngie, unnie is here, Youngie baby, we are here" He hugged the bear tightly as he sobbed harder.
 
 
"The door is not lock"
 
 
"It's not?"
 
 
"Yes it is not! Aigoo Sunhwa!"
 
 
"Youngie!" Youngjae kept his head hidden behind the precious bear he was embracing tightly. The four closed the door, instantly sitting on the bed next to him.
 
 
"Shh, Youngie don't cry..." Sunhwa the back of the crying boy, smiling as she saw him pulling the bear closer to him.
 
 
"Youngie, it's okay, we scolded that little girl hard hmm?" Jieun patted his head.
 
 
"Youngie sweetie, don't cry, not everyone knows the secret..." Youngjae looked up from the bear,sniffing as he spoke.
 
 
"I-I thought..."
 
 
"Someone broke the recorder Youngie, and we forced the girl to shut up, so everything is okay" Hyosung grinned, seeing Youngjae being so cutely confused at them.
 
 
"W-What? Who?"
 
 
"The one that broke the recorder?" Hyosung winked at him.
 
 
"The prince who had been waiting for so long outside the girl's dorm"
 
 
"But isn't it raining heavily?"
 
 
"Oh Youngie" The four girls spoke.
 
 
"Daehyun had been waiting for you ever since you left him"
 
 
"D-Daehyun?" With a nod from the four, he quickly get out of his bed, grabbing a towel and umbrella. He sprinted out of his room, eyes spotting the guy who was sitting on the bench, not caring that he was all drenched and wet.
 
 
"Oppa!"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Daehyun had been sitting on the bench, eyes glued to the girl's dorm and only eyeing for the only boy who was staying there. He didn't care that he had waiting for many hours on this concrete bench, he only care about seeing Youngjae and comfort him. Most importantly, to ask him not to leave his side at all.
 
 
The first couple of hours were okay, but then came the heavy rain.
 
 
The prince was cold, of course, literally he was shivering in the heavy rain. He didn't care that rain droplets were beating mercilessly on him, he didn't care his uniform was so drenched, he didn't care that he would probably be so sick sitting in the rain.
 
 
He only cared about Youngjae.
 
 
Sure, there were girls asking him why he was here, his response was simple. 
 
 
"I am waiting for Youngie,please go away"
 
 
When ask if needed an umbrella, he would say.
 
 
"Can you please go away? Come back here if you are Yoo Youngjae okay?"
 
 
He knew it was mean, but he couldn't help it.
 
 
Without Youngjae, he was back to his cold self.
 
 
He was shivering so badly, but he had to endure.
 
 
He needed to wait for Youngjae.
 
 
Call him stupid for sitting in the rain, he would glare and should at you.
 
 
Except Youngjae that is.
 
 
"Oppa!" Is he hearing things?
 
 
"Oppa!"
 
 
 
"Oppa!" Daehyun stood smiling as he saw Youngjae running towards him with an umbrella and towel.He giggled  when he felt the younger hugged him tightly.
 
 
"Youngie..."
 
 
"Oppa are you crazy?You will die here in the rain.."
 
 
"I was waiting for you"
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Because you leave me, I want you back.." Youngjae looked up, smiling brightly at the sweet prince and leaned in kissing him on the lips. Daehyun kissed back,leading him into a passionate yet sweet kiss.
 
 
Youngjae wrapped his arms around the drenched prince,not knowing Daehyun was grinning so widely-happy see him
 
 
"Pabo..."Youngjae whispered softly enough for Daehyun to hear.
 
 
"I would never leave you"
 
 
 
 
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR:D