You Did Your Best

Oppa, I Am Not A Girl!

 

Youngjae looked at the ice prince, who was busy looking at the field. He took a look down, noticing that the soccer boys were training hard and turned to look at Daehyun's unreadable expression. He felt a mixed feeling of sad and happy- happy because he wasn't teasing him and sad because he was too quiet now. Youngjae took his container, going next to Daehyun with a spoon in hand quietly- wanting to surprise the older.
 
 
Daehyun sighed as he looked at the boys playing in the field. His eyes were locked on a specific person, the kingka. His players were good, they were fast and strong. He inhaled deeply, he didn't understand himself at all. Why did he had this strong feeling of defeating the kingka? He had been so laid back, never did he care about winning before. And further more this was just a practice match
 
 
Was it because that he wanted to rub in his face if he won?
 
 
Or was it because he was sick of Yongguk wanting to bully Youngjae?
 
 
He shook his head, what was he thinking? Defeating Yongguk for Youngjae?
 
 
No, Jung Daehyun would never fight for someone. He just wanted to do well , that's it.
 
 
He can't be thinking about Youngjae now right?
 
 
"Ahh!" Daehyun turned to his side, surprised to see Youngjae looking at him with his doe eyes with a spoonful of chicken and rice waiting in front of his mouth. He blinked, what was this girl doing?
 
 
"You wanted food right?" Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows at the girl.
 
 
"But I didn't ask for it"
 
 
"Let me feed you" Youngjae frowned. "Open your mouth"
 
 
Daehyun looked at the girl, who was smiling softly at him and urging him to open his mouth. He stared at the girl, whose smile was unwavering. Why didn't she did aegyo like the girls did to him if they wanted something? Why was she just grinning at him and patiently waiting for him? It was like he knew he would open his mouth for her.
 
 
"Just open your mouth" Daehyun opened his mouth unwillingly, staring at the giggling girl. He chewed his food, still looking at Youngjae who then got another spoonful ready for him.
 
 
He let her feed him.
 
 
He somehow likes this nice warm feeling he felt inside of him every time Youngjae feeds him.
 
 
Daehyun glanced at the field.
 
 
He will do his best for today's match.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Yah Youngjae, are you really going to study?" Sunhwa pouted and frowned at her dongseng, who scratched his hair.
 
 
"Well unnie-"
 
 
"Yah, come please!" Sunhwa begged as Youngjae sighed, smiling weakly at his noona.
 
 
"Maybe later-"
 
 
"Yah... Must you really go and study?" Sunhwa pulled Youngjae's arm, doing cute actions and whined hoping to get him to change his mind.
 
 
"Unnie"
 
 
"Fine, go and study, leave your unnies alone like that" Sunwha pouted as Youngjae sighed.
 
 
"Oppa!Oppa!" 
 
 
Youngjae turned, looking at the rooftop prince glaring at a girl.
 
 
"Oppa! Here is a bottle for your practice! Take it!" Daehyun wanted to vomit, the girl acted too cute for his liking.
 
 
He preferred those who acted cute naturally, without themselves knowing.
 
 
"Sorry, I don't want to, thanks anyway" He was about to leave when the girl shouted.
 
 
"But oppa! You need water!" Daehyun was about to burst, he was glad Himchan hyung was giving him a smile, warning him not to be so mean and rude to her.
 
 
"Sorry, I don't need you to be my water supplier, I have my own drink" He said coldly, slipping his hands into his pockets from he walked away.
 
 
"But oppa! You need more energy to beat Yongguk oppa! I can help you!" Himchan glared at the girl, was he trying to make her 'oppa' feel so small compare to Yongguk?
 
 
He saw as Daehyun gave an angry yet forlorn look to the girl, before he walked away with quick steps with an unreadable expression.
 
 
Youngjae watched the scene, eyes following Daehyun walking away. He wanted to kill the girl, if you like your 'oppa' shouldn't you encourage him rather than giving him water or telling him he needed to beat the kingka? He looked to Daehyun's back, feeling upset and worried about him. He seemed to be stressed and a lot more quieter about the match, most probably because he had to face Yongguk.
 
 
"What was that about?" Sunhwa asked, smiling a little when she saw the worried look of her dongseng's face.
 
 
"Unnie" Youngjae said.
 
 
"I am going to the match with you"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
The weather was fine for a perfect day for a soccer match.
 
 
Well, that was what the teachers said.
 
 
Yongguk and his team were warming up, stretching and talking. They weren't going to take this seriously, it was just a practice match.
 
 
But Yongguk was eyeing the other team, wearing blue jerseys in contrast to their red jerseys. He smirked when he saw a certain person walking around, looking at the stadium like he was searching for something. He kicked the grass with his spiked boots, wanting the match to start.
 
 
"Ice prince, let's see what you got"
 
 
Daehyun walked in the battlefield, bringing his icy cold aura into the area. His teammates walked behind him and the crowd sitting down cheered as they walked in. Daehyun stared up at the stadium, hoping to find the girl with the Barbie's hair.
 
 
"Maybe I will"
 
 
He sighed when he didn't get to see her.
 
 
Why did he felt his motivation to win was dwindling?
 
 
Daehyun sighed, even at the cheerleaders' side, the Barbie girl wasn't there.
 
 
"Can you come?" He whispered to himself as he called the team to get ready for the match.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Youngjae! Come come! The teams are already here!" Sunhwa dragged Youngjae, running to the three girls that jumped when they saw them. Youngjae held onto his hair, his black wig swaying a little to the side as they ran.
 
 
"Please wig, stay there!" Youngjae thought.
 
 
"I don't have to use super glue right?"
 
 
"Youngjae! Youngjae!" Hyosung and Zinger chanted and Jieun jumped with her pompoms.
 
 
"You came!"
 
 
"Yes unnie, I did" Youngjae smiled brightly at them.
 
 
"What made you change your mind Youngjae?"
 
 
He stared at Hyosung, he couldn't tell her why. He just can't, because he himself didn't understand why he decided to come here. 
 
 
"To come here and support you unnie, I guess" He lied as the four nodded, giving secret glances to each other.
 
 
"That wasn't entirely true" He thought as he looked to the field, it seemed like the match as started.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Youngjae! Youngjae!"
 
 
Daehyun ,who was playing as striker, turned to see Youngjae talking to her unnies. He smiled softly to himself as he became more determined to win the game.
 
 
"She came"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
The game started, it was Yongguk's team who would have the ball first because 'it was the king's priority'. Daehyun scoffed when he saw the satisfied look on the kingka's face.
 
 
"Hey Daehyun" he looked at Himchan.
 
 
"Relax okay?" He nodded and took his positon, eyeing the goal keeper.
 
 
He already had a prep talk with his team mates, they all will do their best for today.
 
 
Daehyun took a glance at the stadium, his heart starting to beat faster when he met eyes with Youngjae, sitting on the bench clapping for his unnie.
 
 
She smiled and waved at him.
 
 
He simply smiled back softly and felt more energized than before.
 
 
"Daehyun! Come here!" Himchan was running with the ball, sprinting as fast as he could on the right side corner of the field. He fended off the defenders, who were taller than him and much stronger. But he was quick and smart, knowing where to move and fake his moves.
 
 
Daehyun ran up front as fast as he could, waiting for his hyung to cross-giving him the ball. Yongguk was ready, he wasn't going to lose so soon.
 
 
Lose to the ice prince that is.
 
 
Daehyun received the ball, pushing away the defenders and headed the ball towards Yongguk.
 
 
Guess the kingka didn't lose.
 
 
He saved the ball.
 
 
Yongguk smirked, he wasn't going to let the cold prince win.
 
 
The audience gasped, it was so close as Daehyun shook his head and ruffled his head in frustration.So close.
 
 
"Yah Daehyun it's okay"
 
 
"It's not okay" He said. " I am sorry"
 
 
"It's okay Daehyun" Himchan sighed, it was okay. It wasn't even a real match.
 
 
Youngjae looked worried, his eyes focused on the player who had tried to score a goal.
 
 
"It's okay Daehyun..."
 
 
It was half time, the score is 0-0, with Hyosung's class attempting to score, 10 shots on target.
 
 
"Okay! Now let's cheer them up!"
 
 
Youngjae clapped along to the cheer, watching as his unnie did splits and back flips. They did the pyramid and he was surprised that his unnies were all flexible and so cute doing their cheers.
 
 
He giggled and laughed at the cheer, with his unnies making silly faces and cute aegyo to the crowd. He clapped, not knowing two guys was watching him.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Daehyun smiled to himself, watching Barbie clapping and laugh at the cheerleaders.
 
 
He stayed staring at her.
 
 
She looked cute when she is excited.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Yongguk come up to the girl clapping and smiling on the bench. Youngjae turned his attention to him and stopped clapping. 
 
 
The kingka sighed, why did the girl stop smiling, stop being cute?
 
 
He looked at her, looking at the way she sits.
 
 
Her legs were wide open and Yongguk was still staring at her skirt, blinking. He never did see a girl behaving like this before.
 
 
"What-" Youngjae looked at what he was looking and put his legs together and held onto his skirt. He glared at the kingka.
 
 
"Don't look there!P-ert!" His face was flushed, he can't believe someone almost say his private parts. Yongguk lifted an eyebrow, he didn't just see her underwear.
 
 
Daehyun ran to Youngjae , he saw what happen and he didn't laugh. No, the kingka shouldn't act ert to the girl !
 
 
"Yah!" He went in between Youngjae and Yongguk.
 
 
"Yah! What are you looking at!" Daehyun shouted.
 
 
Yongguk blinked and smiled, oh, the ice prince is always comes if this girl is involve, eh?
 
 
"I am looking at the ground"
 
 
"Don't be a ert" Daehyun said.
 
 
"Yah ice prince, getting angry?" Yongguk and made Daehyun agitated, holding up a fist to punch the kingka.
 
 
"Can you even punch me?" He was going to punch, he was going to hit him, but he didn't.
 
 
Because someone was tugging his right sleeve, asking him to stop.
 
 
He knew well who it was and relaxed.
 
 
"See, you can't even punch me" Yongguk said as he went off to his teammates.
 
 
Daehyun sighed, he didn't just became angry.
 
 
No he didn't.
 
 
"Youngjae, you okay?" He asked as he turned to his right, seeing a worried looking girl.
 
 
"I am, are you ?" Daehyun nodded.
 
 
"Thank you again" Youngjae said, getting a soft smile from the guy who just save her.
 
 
"It's okay"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
 
Youngjae wasn't feeling good, nope he was not at all. 
 
 
The match was over, the score was 1-0, yet he was feeling sad.
 
 
From the corner of his eye, he saw a group of members cheering and the leader was walking to her casually. His mood dampened when he suddenly spoke, he wanted to speak to someone else actually. Someone who was sitting on the field alone with his hyung.
 
 
"Hey pretty eyes" He looked up to see the kingka smiling at him.
 
 
"I didn't mean to do that, I didn't mean to really"
 
 
"Fine" Youngjae replied.
 
 
"You can shoot me! If I ever do that again! Because I would never peek" Yongguk smiled when Youngjae let out a small chuckle.
 
 
"Okay, I will"
 
 
"So, we are okay?" Youngjae nodded and waved at Yongguk as the kingka skipped off to his teammates happily.
 
 
He liked the girl. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Daehyun watched as Youngjae smiled at the one and only kingka of the school. He was going to talk to Youngjae, wanting to tell her that...
 
 
He didn't even know what to say to her. 
 
 
Maybe he wanted to tell her he did his best yet he lost.
 
 
He didn't know why he felt a sharp pain in his heart when he saw Youngjae smiling with Yongguk.
 
 
He turned away. Himchan was frowning at him, why isn't he talking to the new girl .
 
 
"Daehyun!"
 
 
He continued walking, no, he was mad now. He didn't want to talk to Youngjae especially. He didn't know why he was even angry when she was speaking with Yongguk.
 
 
Wait why was he mad and upset again?
 
 
Why did he even bothered about Youngjae?
 
 
"Yah rooftop prince !" Youngjae went in front of him, looking at him with those big innocent eyes and Daehyun kept his expressionless face, it was hard not to smile at her pretty face.
 
 
"Yah, you okay?"
 
 
"I'm fine" he said, bumping shoulders with her as he walked away. Youngjae rubbed his hurt shoulder, knowing something was up with Daehyun.
 
 
"Are you mad? It's okay if you lost-"
 
 
"I am fine, I don't need you to tell me it's okay!" Daehyun snapped, glaring at the girl. He stood still, looking down. He can't be mad. 
 
 
But then why did he wanted to give Youngjae the cold treatment?
 
 
Was he mad at her?
 
 
No, he was mad because he lost.
 
 
He was upset?
 
 
He didn't know what to feel.
 
 
"Daehyun... " Youngjae walked to him, looking into his sad eyes. He knew he needed comfort, and obviously needed to know how to handle his temper.
 
 
"It's okay if you lose..."
 
 
"It's not okay..." Daehyun's voice croaked, he did his best. His team did their best. It was only a practice match. Why was he sad? Maybe it is because it showed that he won't be able to defeat Yongguk in the real competition?
 
 
They both locked eyes, Daehyun could see Youngjae was really upset about him. No, not upset. Worried. Her doe eyes tells it all. 
 
 
Youngjae sighed, he was feeling bad. Was it because Daehyun looked so down? He looked terribly sad. He couldn't take seeing him sad.
 
 
He slowly wrapped his arms around him, hugging the rooftop prince tightly. Youngjae knew Daehyun wouldn't like him hugging him, but it felt right . It felt right to make him feel better.
 
 
"I know you are sad.You did you best" Daehyun nodded, letting himself enjoy Youngjae's warm hug.He never experienced a hug before, maybe a pat in the back but not a nice comforting hug. He smiled softly, did he felt happy being in her embrace? He felt like smiling, he didn't feel upset or mad anymore. Just warm inside.
 
 
Youngjae pulled away reluctantly and gave a bright smile to Daehyun, who just stared at her with his eyes telling her he didn't want her to let him go yet.
 
 
"Thank you for earlier, don't be angry anymore okay?"
 
 
"It's okay" Daehyun spoke, receiving a nod from the smiling girl.
 
 
"I better go to my unnie, bye" Youngjae walked to his noonas, he didn't know why he felt he should have hold Daehyun longer.
 
 
He walked back to his dorm with his noonas,who were strangely hyper and they couldn't wait to speak to him later in his room.
 
 
Youngjae was just hoping Daehyun feel better. Hoping to see his soft smile again.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
He watched as the girl left him.
 
 
He didn't get himself at all.
 
 
Why did he felt mad and upset when Yongguk and Youngjae were together?
 
 
Why did he felt Youngjae is a boy when she hugged him?
 
 
Daehyun sighed as he walked to his hyung, smiling softly to himself. He didn't notice the big smile of his hyung's face.
 
 
The ice prince sighed.
 
 
Why did his heart felt so warm and happy when Youngjae hugged him?
 
 
Why did he even let a girl touch him?
 
 
Daehyun smirked to himself.
 
 
Maybe, Youngjae was just a special kind of girl.
 
 
"I am okay, thanks to you"
 
 
 
 
 
 
hello~
Thank you for liking this story><
gah, it is going to be long...
still hope you guys follow this story!
THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING,READING AND COMMENTING<3
tumblr_meyqvsiUMk1rddqy2o1_500.jpg
 
B.A.P for you guys<333don't they look good in white here?XD
sorry if you don't like the chapter:(
guess who is the guy that led Youngjae to the office?
hehe, more to be reveal next chapter;)