Nine.

Why does it have to be you?

As far as packing and all of that fun stuff went last week, it didn't take more than two days to get everything sorted out. The moving trucks came and took all the heavy stuff and you just loaded up all of the other boxes after that with help from Tao, Lay and Kris since none of them had schedule or anything.

You took a couple of days off work so you could unpack everything and get settled into the apartment, which you love. It's not too big and not too small, absolutely perfect for you and Jun See to live in, but spacious enough that you can have a few people crash in the living room if need be. Which turned out well, considering the boys are already asking for sleep overs.

You haven't seen much of Jun See for a little while. She recently got a job at SMENT by your reccomendation, and is one of f(x)'s makeup artists. If she isn't working, she's with Sehun. Those two have been basically inseperable since the move. Tonight would be different though, as you made a plan to hang out in one of the practice rooms after work today.

"Yah, Yeolie would you stand still?" You asked, annoyed. It was time to make more designs for the company and you were getting everyone's measurements. Which was really pointless since you know them off by heart, but it's protocol to get them every time anyway. Everyone else was done and lounging around in your apartment, while Chanyeol kept fidgeting.

This happens every single time you take that idiot's measurments, as his sides are apparently very ticklish.  He was laughing so hard tears were coming out of his eyes. "Hehe, sorry Sun Yee-ah.." He mumbled when he calmed down. You pulled the measuring tape so it securely wrapped around his waist and wrote down Chanyeol's waist size down on a piece of paper with all the other boy's measurments.

You were walking back to the corner of the living room that had your desk and placed the piece of paper down, at that same exact moment there was a loud crash followed by a girly scream from Kyungsoo. You abruptly turned your head in the direction of the twelve idiots hanging around your living room and found Chanyeol standing with his hands up in surrender and Kyungsoo glaring at him, a broken vase on the floor.

"What...just happened?" You asked slowly, eye twitching. Chanyeol looked at you and let out a nervous laugh. "Heh..sorry? I didn't mean to knock it over, I tripped and hit it with my arm when I tried to catch my fall." He said timidly.

You narrowed your eyes at him. "Pabo. You almost took me down with you. It was such a pretty vase too, aigo." Kyungsoo mumbled to himself, sitting on the floor beside Kai.

Chanyeol was still smiling apologetically and you shook your head at him. "Sun Yee...?"

"Yes, Chanyeol?" You asked in a monotone voice. "Uh, where's the broom?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck. You sighed. "I'll go get it, don't worry. Just sit down and be careful you don't step on any of the glass, okay?"

"Yes, omma. I'll be careful~" He sang, laying down on the couch that was still occupied by Suho, Kris and Baekhyun. They groaned and complained, but he stayed there anyway. You smacked him on the head as you walked over to the closet to get the broom.

Carefully, you sweeped all the dust into the dust pan and went to go empty it out. One of the bigger chunks of glass fell to the ground, and when you stooped to get it you cut the tip of your finger.

"Aish!! That hurt," You complained to no one in particular. You dumped the remaining shards of glass into the garbage can and turned to find Chanyeol behind you. "Let me see it." He told you, pointing to your slightly bleeding finger. Reluctantly, you showed it to him and he placed it gently under the sink tap, turning on the water a little bit.

He didn't let the water run longer than a second before he shut it off and grabbed a cloth, wiping your finger dry. He laced his fingers through yours and pulled you to the bathroom, grabbing a band-aid from the cupoard. Your heart was beginning to race and you felt all fuzzy inside because he was taking care of you like this. 

"Finger, please." He said quietly. You held your hand out to him and he grabbed your no longer bleeding index finger and kissed it before carefully placing the band-aid over the cut. Your whole face went as red as a tomato and your heart was beating so fast you swore it would break your rib cage. "All better?" Chanyeol asked sweetly, nearly making you turn into a pile of lovestruck goop. Instead, you nodded sheepishly and bit your lip. 

"Next time you should try being the careful one instead of worrying about everyone else around you, you'll get hurt if you go on like that." He said, your cheek with his thumb.

"GUYS, I GOTTA PEE, GET OUT~!" Sehun whined, shifting his weight from foot to foot. You both laughed and walked out of the bathroom, leaving the silly maknae to do his business. When you got into the living room, Chanyeol placed his hands on your shoulders and turned you into the direction of your desk, pushing you lightly. "Go, work." You sighed and did as directed, sitting down at your desk and working on the new designs.

--

"SORRY I'M LATE!" Jun See yelled as she burst through the door of the empty practice room. "Sehun made me go out for bubble tea with him." She explained. You chuckled. "It's fine, don't worry about it. I know how he gets, especially when he's around you. I swear he'll step on a lego just to capture your attention for a split second." You said quietly, waving it off.

The two of you goofed off and talked about random things for a while, and danced to a couple of songs before Jun See got a phone call. "Yoboseyo? -Oh, hi Sehunnie. -Karaoke? When? -Uh, sure. Is everyone else going too? -Really? Okay, we'll meet you there then. -Bye!" You looked at her expectantly. "The boys are at the karaoke place near our apartment and want us to go with them. Sehun told me if we didn't go they would just come get us anyway, so we might as well just head over there now." She told you. "Okay, let's go." 

You collected your stuff and walked out of the SM building and to your car, hopping in with Jun See and driving off to the karaoke place. It's relatively close to the SM building as well as your apartment so it barely took ten minutes. We entered the building which was empty since it was after hours, and went over to the room Sehun told us they were in. Being idols, they can't go out and do things like karaoke in broad daylight so they have to wait till the places close. Chen's sister Hana's friend works here and convinced the manager to give them special access.

You walked into the room to see Chanyeol trying to hit a high note, failing with a noticeable voice crack that made everyone laugh. "Noona, Jun See! Annyeong~" Sehun sang when he noticed the two of you. He stopped calling Jun See 'Noona' because he didn't want to see her as a big sister, seeing as to he's clearly head over heels for her.

You and Jun See waved to everyone. "I think that since we just got here, Sun Yee and I deserve a turn." Jun See declared happily. The boys agreed and you grabbed two microphones. "Omo, Sun Yee look! They've got Girl's Generation's new song!!" She shouted as she selected 'I Got a Boy'. You beamed. This was currently your new favorite song.

Jun See did most of the singing, while you took over the rapping and you put your hearts into that song, making up your own silly little dance moves. When you were done, the room went quiet. "Wow. You guys are amazing together, your voices blend so well!" Suho said, giving you the thumbs up. Chanyeol did the same and beamed at you. "I was right to take out my phone and film that!" He said happily. You raised an eyebrow at him. "And.....there. I sent it to manager hyung! He'll be impressed for sure, omo." 

"What?!" You and Jun See yelled in unison. The goofy smile didn't leave Chanyeol's face as he handed you his phone to prove that he wasn't lying. "Oh my gosh, Chanyeol!" Jun See hissed, smacking him upside the head. "What? I thought you guys said you wanted to become idols? If I left it up to the two of you, notning would happen, let's be real." He said simply.

The two of you shool your heads and then chuckled. You decided to forget about the whole message thing, since nothing really bad could come from it anyway. 

--

"....Yoboseyo?" You answered the phone groggily, having woken up reluctantly due to it's loud ringing. "Oh, Sun Yee-ssi, annyeong. Do you think you and your sister can come to the building? We'd like to talk to you." Came your bosses voice through the phone. You agreed and hung up, crawling out of bed and waking up Jun See. It probably wasn't the wisest to sing karaoke with the boys until two in the morning yesterday, but oh well.

An hour later, you were sitting in the office of none other than Mr. Lee Soo-man, hands in your lap. "Thanks for coming, Sun Yee-ssi and Jun See-ssi. I bet you're wondering why I called you over here, right? Don't worry, you aren't in any sort of trouble if that's what you were thinking." He assured us, a gentle smile on his face. 

Jun See let out a sigh of relief and you all chuckled.  "Well, I called you here because a video was brought to my attention." Video? You and Jun See looked at each other with wide eyes. 

"I believe it was Chanyeol who had it sent to me through Seunghwan and I must say, wow. Who would have thought such incredible talent was right under my nose, working in the background? You girls have amazing voices, and along with that you've got power and charisma that can captivate anyone. I know this may seem really sudden but, how would you feel about becoming trainee's for SM Entertainment?"

 


 

Author's Note

YAAAAAAAAY UPDATE! I am SO sorry guys!! I haven't updated this story in so long x.x mianhae~. Feel free to throw tomatoes at me or something ugh.  I am awful. I'll try to update again soon but it may be a while because I've only got a week and a half left of first semester so things are really hectic and yeah. I hope you understand! Sorry this chapter was kinda shor too, I just wanted to get my point across. I tried to sneak some fluff in there too, did I do well? Hopefully, hehe. Tell me what you think! Your comments are what encourage me to keep doing what I do. Until the next update!!