Two.

Why does it have to be you?

Today was the day of your job interview with SM Entertainment. You got out of bed and walked to your bathroom. When you looked at yourself in the mirror you cringed. *I look absolutely terrible.* It's only been a couple of days since your cousin's wedding....a.k.a, the day your father had beaten you horribly. 

The bruises were going away but were still noticeable, you had one on your jawbone, some on your stomach, a couple on your arms and a ton on your legs. He'd kicked you endlessly and your legs received the brunt of the blows which was pretty depressing since they were so long. 

Instead of it's usual messy pigtail braids you put your hair in a side ponytail, your bangs nearly covered your eyes because you had to wear them down instead of pin them back like you'd like to. You added some foundation to cover the bruise on your face and went to get dressed.

Outfit-wise you decided to wear brown combat boots that were about mid-calf and overalls that covered your legs with a white aztec print t-shirt underneath. You went back to the bathroom and put on your glasses, grabbed your bag and headed downstairs to make sure your father was okay with what you were wearing and set off to the SM building.

The bus ride was only about twenty minutes and once you arrived, you hit your head on the doors getting off the bus. You watched as a couple high schoolers pointed and laughed at you. 

You just turned and sighed. *Yeah, I'd laugh at me too if I looked like this.*

---
"Annyeonghaseo, Kang Sunyee imnida." You introduced yourself to EXO's manager. He bowed in response.

"Please take a seat, Miss Kang. I've taken a look at your outfit sketches and ideas for EXO's clothing and I absolutely love them. You will be a wonderful stylist. I know I said I would be calling you for an interview but you've got the job. No one else even compared in skill against you. Congratulations."

You blinked a few times and pinched yourself.  "Omo, really?" You bowed. "Thank you so much for hiring me, I will work hard!" You were really shocked he wasn't concerned over your appearance.

"Ah, no problem. Now if you could just fill out these forms here..."
---
You had to fill out quite a few forms and such and get an I.D photo taken to give you access to the building at all hours and free use of empty practice rooms if you so chose.

"So, Miss Kang.." "Oh please just call me Sunyee." You told him, you saw no point in your boss being formal towards you. "Oh okay. Then Sunyee, would you like me to introduce you to EXO? I feel you should become familiar with the people you're going to work for right away. *OMO, meet EXO?!!? Like all of them?! Waah, awesome!!!* You thought.

Truth was you're a huge EXO fan, and you weren't expecting them to be the band you'd be working with. You decided to just play it cool and not let it show that you were a total Exotic. You turned to manager-nim and nodded.

"Excellent, they should be in the practice rooms about now though I'm sure we won't be disturbing anything, come along." You followed him out of the room and went into the elevator to a floor down and walked down a long hallway with a bunch of dorms and accidentally bumped into someone.

"Omo, sorry! I didn't mean to!" You bowed and apologized. When you raised your head your eyes widened. You'd just bumped into Amber of f(x). She smiled brightly at you. "Don't sweat it, it's partly my fault anyway." She told you and waved, walking past you and into one of the rooms.

You jogged a bit to catch up with manager-nim and he went into a room with the tag "EXO" on the door. When you walked in, they were dancing and you were mesmerized. Suho noticed manager-nim and stopped the music, causing all the boys to sit down and catch their breath. You hid behind manager-nim, having to bend a bit because you were a little taller.

*Aish, I can't do this! They're all so attractive. All of EXO is here, I don't know if I'm emotionally-* "What's up, manager hyung?" Kris asked. You could tell who was who just by their voices.

"Hello, boys. Sorry to interrupt your practice, but I thought you'd want to meet your new stylist." He said, you started to get extremely nervous.

"I don't see anyone, manager hyung.." Chen said, trailing off. Manager-nim looked at both his sides then realized you were behind him.

"Yah, Sunyee. There's nothing to be nervous about, please don't hide." With that he stepped aside, revealing you to twelve curious boys. Your eyes grew wide as their attention was now fully on you.

You bowed a good ninety degrees and stood upright again. "Annyeonghaseo, Kang Sunyee imnida. I will be your stylist from now on, please take care of me!"
 
Sehun and D.O were the first to get up. "Wah, noona is so tall! Look, hyungs! We're almost the same height!" There was literally only a centimeter difference between your heights. D.O slapped Sehun's head.

"Yah maknae, be polite. Annyeong! D.O imnida, it's nice to meet you." He said, bowing slightly. "Mianhae, noona. Sehun imnida, it's nice to meet you!" He said and bowed as well. *So he doesn't remember me from the bus..*

The rest of them all stood up individually, greeting you with warm smiles. "Hey, I'm Kris! Nice to meet you." He said in English. "Hi Kris, it's nice to meet you too! Please treat me well." You said back in English and bowed. He looked taken aback. "Whoa, noona you can speak English?! Amazing, you barely even have an accent!" Sehun commented.

You smiled at him. "Ne, I had to learn so I could call my mom and sister in America from time to time, also I just think English is fun to learn and speak so.." You found your nervousness slowly washing away.

"Noona, you have a sister? How old is she? Is she pretty?" Kai asked, earning a smack on the head from Kris. You laughed. "Yes, she's my twin sister. We're both twenty, but she got all of the looks. The only thing we have in common really is our hair, eyes and height." You told them truthfully. Kai nodded and smiled to himself. *I hope Jun See doesn't come to visit soon..*

Chanyeol and Tao stood up, being the only two who hadn't introduced themselves. "Hi, noona! I'm Tao, it's nice to meet you!" Tao said excitedly, shaking your hand. "Hi Tao! It's nice to meet you too." *Aigoo, this panda is so cute! ^-^*

He went and sat down again next to Xiumin. Chanyeol turned to you, and you expected a big smile and a greeting similar to Tao's but you received far from it.

"Hi, I'm Chanyeol. I'd say it's nice to meet you but I don't even know what you look like. How am I supposed to see your face with your bangs covering half your face and those glasses covering the rest?"  He asked bluntly. You heard a lot of 'Yah!''s coming from the other guys. 

You fought back tears at his comment. You've always been really sensitive and you hated it. "O-oh...Sorry. Even without my hair in my face and these glasses there isn't much to look at anyway I'm afraid." You turned to manager-nim while biting your now quivering lip. "I'm sorry, manager-nim. I have to be getting home, my father is expecting me to make him dinner and I can't be late."

You weren't lying, if you were late he'd beat you but right now you just wanted to get out of there. He nodded and you turned to everyone else, avoiding looking at Chanyeol. "Bye guys, It was nice meeting you...I'll try not to be as frumpy-looking tomorrow, mianhae." You bowed to them and as you did, a teardrop hit the ground. You your heel and exited the practice room.

---
It was late evening, you'd gotten beaten by your father for being late and he was passed out on the couch. You took this chance and grabbed your bag along with your SM I.D card and headed to the building yet again. This time, you were wearing sweatpants, sneakers and a baggy sweater. You'd put your hair up in a high ponytail and waited for the bus.

Once you got there you found it mostly deserted and were glad. You headed to one of the random practice rooms and opened the door. No one was in there so you closed the door and set your stuff down in a corner. You took off your sweatshirt and were left with a tank top underneath, you also removed your glasses because you didn't need them and pinned back your bangs. 

Your bruises still showed but at this point you didn't care, you just wanted to dance like you hadn't in a while. Besides, no one was here to see you anyway. You plugged your iPod into the speakers and began to dance to EXO-K's MAMA.

Chanyeol was walking down the hallway to the practice room he was at earlier, he was looking for his phone. He heard MAMA coming from the practice room he wanted to go into and peeked into the small window that was on the door. *Are one of the boys practicing? I thought...Whoa.* 

His eyes widened when he noticed it wasn't one of the guys dancing, but in fact it was you. Of course he didn't recognize you at all. Your curves were visible due to your tank top and your hair was pinned back revealing your glasses-free face. He was stuck there, captivated by your dancing. *So pretty! And tall too, wow..* He thought.

You moved along to EXO's dance effortlessly, because you knew the steps so well. Before he could think better of it, he entered the room. You hadn't noticed him until the song ended and when it did you stopped it since it had been on repeat a few times and turned to grab your stuff when you noticed Chanyeol standing by the door, staring at you. 

"Hi," He said, taking a step towards you. He noticed your bruises and his eyes widened. Your sweatpants were pulled up to reveal your calves, which had more bruises than anywhere, your makeup had also come off leaving the bruise on your face fully visible. He eyed you and noticed how many you had.

You stood there in shock for a moment. *Why is he talking to me? How could he after all the rude things he said to me earlier? Didn't he hate me?* You thought, angry. Then you remembered he wouldn't be able to tell it was you because you looked completely different. Then you realized nearly all your bruises were visible and rolled down your sweatpants. Not saying a word to him, you shoved your stuff in your bag and walked out of the room, not wanting him to ask about your bruises.

*Okay Chanyeol. Say something, anything. She won't bite. Wait, why is she leaving..? Omo. It's the fan from the bus! She didn't have any bruises on her then..I wonder what happened* He thought, before he could even try to stop you and say something, you were gone.