Six.

Why does it have to be you?

Sighing heavily, you ran your hands through your hair and looked into the mirror one last time before you left for work. You'd decided to stop wearing only black all the time and get a fresh start.

Today you wore your chocolate brown hair down and curled with black Gucci sunglasses Tao got you over your eyes, a white, lacey sundress with red flats and lipstick to match.

You hadn't gotten enough sleep but that didn't stop you regardless. You got behind the wheel of the car your father had left you and drove off towards the SME building.

It's been a month since your father had died and you were still living in his house because his company said they would pay for everything for two months so you could find a suitible home.

Everyone was very understanding and sympathetic of your situation, which you appreciated very much. What you didn't expect was Chanyeol's sincerity to what he'd said. The two of you had gotten considerably closer over the past month and he was always there for you to talk to no matter what.

He had returned to his normal hyper, happy virus self and brought out your silly side which hasn't been around since before your parent's divorce. Every night you would meet in the practice room he'd seen you in that first night and dance together, just for the fun of it.

For the time being you were still a stylist, but that's okay because fashion is one of your biggest interests besides dancing and rapping.

Red heels clicking on the ground, you'd walked into the SME building, towards where EXO was practicing. "Um, excuse me miss? Do you have an appointment or something? You can't just walk in here you know." Ji Kyung, the receptionist said. You looked at her funny and then realized that for the past month you'd still been dressing kinda frumpy and hadn't ditched the glasses.

"Ji Kyung-ah, it's me..Sun Yee." You stated, taking off your sunglasses and showing your I.D card to her. Her eyes immediately widened in shock. "OMO!! Sun Yee-ah, you look so different, mianhae! I didn't recognize you, you're always hiding behind your hair and those glasses and those frumpy clothes. Aigoo, who would have guessed our Sun Yee was such a beauty! Go in, go in." She gushed, making you smile at the compliments.

"Kamsa, Ji Kyung-ah. Seeya later!"

Going up to the EXO practice room you recieved nothing but looks from people you'd passed. Normally, you were used to seeing looks of disapproval and what have you but today, people were smiling at you and guys were doing double takes. 

Your thoughts were quickly interrupted when you'd reached the EXO practice room and the door flung open so fast it almost hit you in the face. "YAH! Sehunnie, watch how fast you swing open that door!" You yelled, crossing your arms at him.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" He asked, trying to get a good look at you. Frustrated, you took off your sunglasses again. "I am your slightly offended stylist, Kang Sun Yee." You said, pouting.

His eyes widened so much, if you were only looking at them you'd think he was D.O. "MWO?! SUN YEE NOONA?! HYUUUUUUUUNGS!!!!" He wailed, turning and running back into the room, forgetting what he'd even left for. They were all questioning his sudden scream when you walked into the room.

Everyone's eyes were on you, except Chanyeol's because he was tying his shoe...when he stood up his eyes widened slightly, but then a gentle smile played across his face and he walked over to you. 

"Hey, what took you so long? We were all waiting for you. I told Sehun to peek into the hall to see if you were coming but then he freaked out so, you know. By the way, you look great. Finally deciding to drop the frumpy clothes?"

" I slept in so I lost track of time, and decided to start dressing the way I've wanted to dress for five years now, sue me." You muttered, though everyone could hear you because they'd all formed a crowd behind Chanyeol.

"No way. So it really is Sun Yee, wow!" Xiumin exclaimed and stepped out from behind Chanyeol. You waved quickly to everyone and held up your sunglasses to a dumbfounded Tao, just to prove it to him. 

"Okay, stop it with the wide eyes, D.O....Just be you. You've got another hour of practice and then your manager's coming to get you because you have a variety show. I bumped into him on the way here." You tended to relay messages to them from their manager a lot.

"HEY! That's not funny Sun Yee." D.O said pouting, most likely reffering to the eye comment. You giggled and Chanyeol hit you on the head. "Be nice, giraffe." He told you like a parent would tell their five year old.

"Oh, bite me. Now go practice, I'll get in trouble for distracting you."

 

Author's Note

Hi, sorry for another short chapter that was very lacking in fluff et cetera, I just wanted to get this out there so you know where Sun Yee and Chanyeol stand as well ask how clueless EXO was to what Sun Yee really looked like and yeah. The frumpy looking Sun Yee probably will not be making another appearance as the girly Sun Yee is who she really is so that wouldn't make too much sense, right? I wanted to make this chapter way longer but I have to go out and exchange presents with my bestie because Christmas is great. Hope you guys are loving the holiday season as much as me! Sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas, or any other related holiday at this time x_x I will update again later today most likely so stay tuned! Leave me lots of comments so I know how I'm doing, kamsa~