Breaking News!

Why does it have to be you?

This just in on Entertainment Weekly, new girl group courtesy of SM Entertainment! Our sources have told us the group of trainee's set to become a girl group are called SUGAR. These six girls are becoming a phenomenon and they haven't even debuted yet!

One of the biggest reasons they are getting so much attention is because of their oldest members: Kang Sun Yee and her twin sister, Jun See. They are known as the "Twin Towers" of SM Entertainment for their unbelievably tall heights of 180 and 179cm! Both twins are fluent in English and spend a lot of time with their label mates, EXO.

Let's take a closer look at all of the members, shall we?

Kang Sun Yee

Leader, oldest member, main rapper. The girly member with the motherly personality.

Kang Jun See

Main vocals, plays piano. The 'big mouth' with a bubbly personality.

Song Moyeon (Momo)

Lead vocals. The member with a flirtatious personality.

Lee Haeri (Ri)

Lead dancer. The prankster who worships Beyoncé.

Go Jin Ah (Gia)

Lead rapper. The loud member who is always eating.

Kim Sarang

Maknae, face of the group, sub-vocal. The aegyo queen with a sweet tooth.

 

This is unfortunately all of the information our sources have been able to gather about SUGAR, their debut date has not been set but will hopefully be sometime in the near future! Until then, stay tuned for more news on these six beautiful ladies!


Author's Note

Hey guys! I just wanted to put this up to give you a general idea of what the girls look like, etc. I made the poster thingie myself and I am aware it looks really bad, it was my first time editing something in photoshop so I wasn't really expecting much. I hope I'll get better as I go along. In case you couldn't tell, this article is set after the group passed their trial week. I hope the name isn't stupid, it was all I could think of. Anyway, new chapter coming your way really soon so stay tuned!