Three.

Why does it have to be you?

As soon as you were out of the SM building you put your glasses and sweater on and let your hair out of it's ponytail, putting it into a messy braid. Without hesitation you ran home. 

*Thank gooodness Chanyeol didn't reckognize me! I don't think I'll be able to take more of his criticism. I don't even know what I did to him in the first place! It's not my fault I dress like this, I have to..*

 

---

-One Week later-

"Oh, noona! Annyeong! Are your feeling better today?" Sehun came up to you immediately as you walked into the dressing room. "Yeah, I'm fine." You assured him.

Everyone came over onced they noticed you were there to say hello. Well, everyone except Chanyeol. It's not like you were expecting anything though, he already hated you and he had no clue you were the girl from last week since you look completely different with your hair pulled back and had no glasses or baggy clothes.

You rolled up the sleeves to your shirt and got ready for your first job. The boys were getting their make-up done, as they were about to go do a variety show. Only EXO-K was there however. You were wearing a baggy long sleeve shirt and a different pair of overalls with your hair in a side braid.

"Noona...What happened to your arm?" Kai asked you, lifting it up to check. "These? Oh..I uh, just kind of fell." You told him, he didn't look convinced at all. "Yah, noona. I'm not an idiot you know. You don't get these kinds of bruises from 'just kinda falling'. Are you okay?" This got D.O and Suho's attention. 

You nodded and defensively pulled your sleeve down and grabbed Kai's outfit, since his makeup was done and handed it to him. He gave you a worried look before walking off to change.

You grabbed Suho's outfit but when you gave it to him, he wrapped his hand around your small wrist and pulled your sleeve back up. "Yah, what happened to you? What's with all the bruises? Don't even think about lying to me." He told you sternly.

Yes, you'd just met them last week, but they were already starting to look after you like one of their own. Chanyeol turned his attention towards the commotion and looked at you, then down to your arm. 

You quickly pulled your arm out of Suho's grip and pulled the sleeve down. "I told you, it's nothing. I fell." D.O and Suho both looked at you like you were insane.

D.O opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by one of the stage manager's. "EXO-K, you're on in ten." He said, not looking up from his clipboard and turned and walked out of the room.

Suho pointed at you and both him and D.O gave you 'this isn't over' looks before they took their clothes to change. Baekhyun and Sehun came to grab their clothes from you next.

"Thanks Sunyee!" Baekhyun said. "Good luck!" You told him before he walked away. "Here you go, Sehunnie." Deciding at that exact moment he deserved a nickname, he beamed in response. "Thanks noona! I'll do my best!" You gave him a quick 'fighting!'  and nudged him over to the changeroom.

Noticing Chanyeol just sitting there, twiddling his thumbs and ignoring you, you just decided to walk over to him and drop the hanger on his lap messily. "Yah," He started.

"Don't 'yah' me. What, do you think you're too cool to come and get your clothes yourself?" You asked rudely, cutting him off. He stood up, you only having to look up a little bit to make eye contact. You immediately returned the glare he gave you.

"You didn't have to throw these clothes at me either, now did you?" He asked with the same rude tone of voice you had. You raised an eyebrow and scoffed, turning to walk away.

He grabbed your wrist, and pain instantly shot through as he touched a bruised area. Tears were beginning to spring to your eyes but you forced them away and turned to Chanyeol.

"And who the hell do you think you are to touch me? After what you said to me yesterday you're lucky I'm even giving you the time of day. Do you know just how much your words can affect someone? You should really think before you say something that isulting to someone." You yanked your arm out of his grip.

"Well, go! You don't have that much time to get changed. Fly away, Phoenix." You made a shooing motion with your hands and walked back to the clothing racks, to put back the stuff you didn't use. You sincerely hoped he'd reconsider being such a jerk to you.

Feeling the pain in your forearm from how hard he grabbed you, you pulled your sleeve up and winced at the sight. *Great, re-bruising my almost healed bruise. Thank you very much, Park Chanyeol.*

You decided to pass the time waiting for the boys' show to be done by going out for a bubble tea. People looked at you funny for how you were dressed, but you were used to it. You just fixed your bangs and pushed up your glasses to hide your face as usual. You walked around the streets for a bit before you actually went to get the bubble tea, figuring everyone else would want some.

You bought six bubble tea's of different flavours and snagged the mango one for yourself, happily walking back to the studio where the show was being held. Showing your I.D to the security guards, you walked into the dressing room to find the guys just sitting down. 

"Oh, noona! There you are. Are those for us?" Kai asked, pointing to the tray of bubble tea's in your hand. You nodded and had everyone pick out their favorite flavors.

"Where's mine?" Chanyeol asked. "Probably at the bubble tea shop I went to, waiting to be made." You said innocently. He walked up to you, angry that you deliberately got him nothing.

"Listen here, you disgusting giraffe. Since you conveniently 'forgot' to get me a bubble tea, I'll be taking yours. Good thing I like mango." He said and snatched the drink out of your hands.

You glared at him. "YAH! Is that any way you should be speaking to someone when you want them to give something to you? Have you ever thought of, I don't know...ASKING ME?! If you asked nicely and not spoken to me like the beast you are, maybe I would have considered giving you it but now, no. Hell no." With that you smacked the bottom of the cup, making the bubble tea splash all over Chanyeol. "Oopsie, my hand slipped!"

The guys looked at you, amazed at your sudden change in personality. Just being around Chanyeol made you upset because of how much of a jerk he's been to you since you met last week. You did something you've never done, ever. You stood up for yourself, and it felt good.

He stared at you as well, unable to fathom what had just happened. Lucky for you they'd all changed back into their regular clothes and the ones you'd prepared for today were safely tucked away, not to be dirtied.

You checked the time on your phone and realized you were late. Since everything was all cleaned up, you texted manager-nim and told him you'd be taking your leave now. All while Chanyeol was standing there in shock. 

"Well, I'm running late. Gotta be getting home now, bye guys!" They laughed and waved to you and you did the same before grabbing your bag. "YAH!!! GIRAFFE, WHERE DO YOU THINK-" You cut off Chanyeol's yelling by slamming the door and taking off down the hall.