[a/n:] I'm back with important news!

Why does it have to be you?

Hello everyone!! It's been a while, huh? Almost a year to be exact. It really doesn't feel like time has gone by that quickly, but it has. Anyway, I feel like all of you guys deserve an explanation for why I just left my story high and dry which undoubtedly pissed a bunch of you guys off. I am so beyond ashamed of myself for not explaining to you guys why I haven't been around. I'm probably going to lose a ton of subscribers once you see this update because you guys probably have forgotten that this story even exists. >.<

I know it's no excuse, but I'm really sorry for not being around. I've had a ton of stuff going on in my life and I haven't been in a good mental state for a while. I was depressed, and had no motivation to really do much of anything, let alone write. It makes me sad that I lost my motivation to write when I was depressed because I really do love to write and I love that my stories make people happy. I can't stress that to you guys enough, I wasn't purposely trying to abandon my stories and disappoint you. Those of you that are subscribed to my oneshot request shop know that I've been coming around a bit more lately, but even that I'd abandoned for a few weeks as well. I've been trying to come back to my writing, but it was hard. I even started a new fanfic, but I never got around to adding in the second chapter.

However, I'm finally doing better and I've decided that it's time I get back into business. I haven't been this happy in a very long time and it feels so good to genuinely smile and do it often. 

But yeah, back to the story. I realize it's been a full 11 months since the last update and I figured why not go back and read the story over before updating again? It's a really good thing I did because in doing that, I realized I really didn't like the way I had written the story. So I decided I'd like to re-write it. 

I think it might be good for you guys too because re-writing it will help you remember what even happened in the story since it's been so long. I won't be changing much so the updates on the story will come quickly up until where I left off at chapter fourteen. I have a bunch of time on my hands right now due to the fact that it's March break, so I'll be editing and re-uploading the first chapter of this story today.

What do you guys think? Can you forgive a lousy person like me and support me again? Would you like me to re-write the story?

I most likely won't do it if I don't recieve any feedback though, so please leave a comment and tell me what you think!! I'm really sorry for being gone so long.

(to those of you reading The Lost Fairy, I will update soon with a similar message, however I will not be re-writing it.)