Seven.

Why does it have to be you?

 

"Sun Yee, please~!" Tao whined, clasping his hands together and begging shamelessly. You went to the boys' dorm with them after their variety show was done and Tao was currently begging you to make him and the rest of the guys something to eat like you've been doing for nearly a week straight.
 
With a heavy sigh, you swung your legs of their place on Chanyeol's lap (He refused to move when you asked to lay down on the couch) and stood up reluctantly, walking over to the kitchen to make everyone food. "I was comfortable. You guys , why can't you make your own food, huh?" You mumbled to yourself as you took some food out of the fridge. 
 
"Oh hush, would ya? I let you wear my clothes again, so quit your complaining." A voice said behind you, causing you to jump so fast you smacked your head off the top od the fridge.
 
"AISH~, Yeolie I'm gonna kill you one of these days, I swear! Also, please talk to whoever it is that bought your fridge into getting a taller one, jeez." You grumbled, kicking his leg when you turned around.
 
"But, These clothes are comfy so thanks." 
 
"Omo, what was that? Did our Sun Yee just say thank you? One more time please, I don't think I heard you properly."  You bumped him with your hip and gave him a glare, fighting to hide the smile that threatened to show itself. 
 
"Go away you giant, I can't get to the counter. Do you want food or not?" He gave you an 'are you kidding me right now?' look. "Pabo-yah, I'm only 5cm taller than you, watch who you're calling a giant, giant." He taunted playfully.
 
You pouted. "Oh, shut up. Go watch tv or something, you're distracting me. Your panda bandmate is going to wushu me into next Tuesday if I don't start cooking soon, go."
 
Raising his hands up in a silent surrender, Chanyeol left the room with a small chuckle and one of those goofy smiles planted across his face.
 
"Kyungsoo-ah!! Come help me, I don't want to make this all by myself!" You yelled, not knowing exactly where he was.
 
---
After making the boys some dukkbokki and watching drama's with Tao, you unknowingly fell asleep on the boys' couch. You were sleeping quite peacefully until the sound of something breaking woke you up. When you opened your eyes, it was still dark when you looked out the window and the alarm clock beside you read 3:14AM.
 
*Wait a sec, alarm clock? There's no alarm clock in the living room...* You thought, and then as your eyes adjusted properly to the dark you realized you weren't in the living room but in Chanyeol's room, on his bed.
 
With a sigh, you got up and the light to see what that sound was and saw a confused Chanyeol sitting up from his position on the ground, rubbing his head.
 
You looked from his face down to his feet and realized whatever had fallen cut his leg. "Omo, Yeolie you're bleeding!" You whisper-yelled, not wanting to wake Baekhyun up, still surprised the noise hadn't done that already.
 
Chanyeol looked from you to his ankle and his eyes widened. "Stay there, I'll be right back." You told him before you tiptoed down the hall to the bathroom, grabbing a couple of bandages, some rubbing alcohol and a cloth to clean the cut.
 
When you got back into the room he was sitting on his bed, examining the damage. "It isn't deep, so don't worry. When I was sleeping I guess I managed to knock a cup off my nightstand..Oops."
 
You let out a small sigh of relief and sat in front of him on the bed, putting some of the rubbing alcohol on the cloth you brought. "That's not the stuff that stings, is it?" He asked warily.
 
"Psh..mwo? Of course it isn't, pabo." You mumbled and dabbed the cloth on his cut as gently as you could.
 
"OW, SUN YEE Y-" You put your hand over his mouth to keep him from screaming and shook your head vigorously. "Shh, pabo! Bacon is right there trying to sleep, don't wake him up." You whisper-yelled again.
 
You moved your hand away from his mouth and rubbed his cheek with the back of your hand before pinching it lightly. "Sorry for lying, it'll only sting for a little bit. Just squeeze my hand and don't scream, okay?" You asked gently, giving him the hand you used to pinch his cheek.
 
Gratefully taking the hand you gave him, you cleaned out his cut as quickly and gently as you could manage and blew on it lightly to make it sting less. Chanyeol was squeezing your hand but not too tightly, because he didn't want to hurt you. When you looked up, your eyes widened a bit at how close he was to you.
 
Your faces were merely inches apart and you pulled back instantly, avoiding his eyes as you grabbed the bandage and placed it over his cut, wrapping some gauze around it so it wouldn't come off.
 
"Okay, all done. I want to go back to sleep now because it's 3:30 in the morning and I'm tired." You stated, setting the stuff you'd used to clean Chanyeol's cut on the nightstand along with the bandages and throwing the cloth away. 
 
When you turned around, Chanyeol was going back to lying down on the floor again. "Yah, what are you doing?" You asked him.
 
"I'm going back to sleep, what's it look like silly?"
 
You sighed and jerked your thumb towards the bed. "That thing is big enough for two people, you know? I don't even know why you slept on the ground in the first place, you wouldn't have gotten hurt if you just slept in your bed." You stated matter-of-factly.
 
"Well yeah, I know but Sun Yee-" He started but you stopped him mid-sentence. "But nothing, go sleep in your bed. Sleeping beside a girl isn't a mortal sin, you know that right? Especially if the girl is me, who is completely okay with it." You mumbled, making him chuckle.
 
"You know, you're more of an omma than Kyungsoo and that concerns me." Chanyeol said, getting back up and into his bed. You shut off the light ad laid down beside him. "Yeah, I know. You tell me every single day." 
 
"That's because you boss me around every single day.." He countered.
 
"Goodnight, Yeolie."
---
 
By the time you'd woken up again, the sun was shining on your face. You blinked a couple of times, momentarily forgetting where you were until you noticed how your body was tangled up in Chanyeol's.
 
You carefully tried to pry him off of you, but that just made him groan and hold onto you tighter. "No~ Sun Yee-ah, I'm comfy~ Five more minutes~" He whined, his voice huskier than usual because of sleep and making you shiver.
 
"Aw~ Look at the happy couple, so cute!!" Baekhyun cooed, clasping his hands together and batting his eyelashes with a dreamy sigh. 
 
"YAH! BACON, GET.HIM.OFF.ME.OR.I'LL.KILL.YOU." You warned him, but he just laughed the way people laugh like you told the funniest joke on the planet.
 
"Guys!! Come and look!" He yelled, without missing a beat, all of EXO walked into the room, pushing each other to catch a glimpse of what was going on.
 
"YES!! I knew it would happen eventually, happy happy couple." D.O said, smiling from ear to ear. You glared at him and pushed on Chanyeol's face.
 
"YEOLIE, WAKE. UP!!!" You yelled, right in his ear. He jerked and finally gave up, loosening his hold on you so he could sit up. Noticing the guys and all their silly remarks, Chanyeol played along and kissed you on the cheek, hugging you tightly yet again.
 
"Morning, Jagiya. Did you sleep well?" He cooed. You felt your face heat up and your heartbeat begin to race considerably. Not wanting him to notice your blush, you wriggled out of Chanyeol's grasp and pulled the blanket over your head, lying on your stomach.
 
"I hate you all," Came your muffled voice from under the blankets. Everyone chuckled. "Sorry guys, she can be a little shy sometimes, you know? She'll warm up to it eventually, I just know it." He joked again, smacking the part of the blanket that covered your very much on purpose.
 
"BYUNTAE!!!" You yelled, throwing the blanket off your head and sitting up to punch Chanyeol repeatedly in the arm. The others had already walked out of the room, having the "courtesy" to close the door behind them.
 
He easily caught both your wrists, pulling them up and around his neck and wrapped his own arms around your waist. "I'm only kidding with you, silly little giraffe. You're cute when you're mad." He mumbled into your hair.
 
Again, your heart began to race and you pulled away from him, ignoring the butterflies that were welling up inside from his comment and glared at Chanyeol, who only raised an eyebrow in response.
 
"Merong." You said and stuck your tongue out at him, not waiting for a response before you got up and began to head out of the room. "Yah, where are you going?" He called as you opened the door.
 
"Home. I wanna take a shower, and I need to work on design ideas for you and the rest of the pabo's  and start looking for an apartment. I can't stay in appa's house forever." You said simply. Chanyeol got up from the bed and ran over to give you a hug.
 
"Okay. Good luck finding something, call me later." He said sweetly. When he pulled back you nodded, avoiding his eyes and stepped out of the room. 
 
You really wished he wouldn't be so nice to you, things like call you cute and the seemingly endless skinship make you expect something you knew would never happen. About two weeks ago is when you'd noticed it, that you'd fallen for Chanyeol.
 
It was also then that you noticed he liked you as a friend and probably always would only like you in that way. 
 
Saying quick goodbyes to all the boys, you stepped out of the dorm despite their protests and begging you to make breakfast. The whole walk to your car as well as the whole way home, all you could think about was Chanyeol. 
 
You were beginning to like him more and more each day, the silly  little crush it had been at the beginning was starting to form into something stronger without your consent and you hated it. But there was nothing you could do, those feelings of yours wouldn't be going away any time soon.
 
You had barely even stepped into the house when the doorbell rang. Confused, you peeked through the window that was beside the door and could not believe your eyes. 
 
 
Author's Note
Who do you think is at Sun Yee's door? I hope it isn't extremely obvious or something. :S But nonetheless, yay! Long chapter, kind of fluffy-ish..meh, not really. What do you think of Sun Yee's one-sided love for Chanyeol? Poor girl, he doesn't even realize it. I know in the last chapter I'd played their relationship off as total friendship and all but...I lied. What did you think of this chapter? Was it boring? If so, mianhae. Leave me lots of comments, I hate silent readers. x_x. Anyway, I may or may not update tomorrow, I have to go to Christmas eve dinner at my Aunt's so maybe I will when I get home, maybe I will before I go. I just might not be able to at all so keep that in mind as well. Anyway, until the next update!