Ten.

Why does it have to be you?

"A-are you serious?! Trainees?" Jun See sputtered. You just sat there, wide eyed. "Yes, it'll only last a few months. I have four trainees I think you two would work well with. If I'm right about this, after about a week or so we'll officially make you a group and go from there with more detailed training. Of course, if you're interested." Mr. Lee said, leaning back in his chair.

You looked at Jun See and smiled. This is what the two of you had wanted since you were little, and now it was actually going to happen. Jun See returned the smile and gave you a short not. You turned back to Mr.Lee.

"We are most definitely interested, sir. Thank you for giving us this opportunity!" You said enthusiastically, giving a short bow. Mr.Lee smiled in response. "Wonderful! Now, if I could just have you fill these out...."

--

You and Jun See stood outside one of the practice rooms where a group of girls were dancing. There was about ten of them, but  once they had finished, six girls were sent out of the room and you two went inside along with Miss Yang, one of the choreographers.

"Hello, ladies. I hope you don't mind me holding you back, I know you're tired. I do this for good reason though, I've got two people I want you to meet." Miss Yang said to the girls, gesturing to you and your sister. "These are our two newest trainees, the Kang twins." 

"Hello, I'm Sun Yee and this is my dongsaeng Jun See." You said, smiling at the four girls. They all smiled warmly at the two of you. "Hi guys! I'm Sarang!" One of the girls said excitedly. The other three girls introduced themselves by Gia, Ri and Momo.

"I'm glad you ladies are already hitting it off because for the next week or so you'll be spending a lot of time together. Mr.Lee wants to put the six of you into a girl group set to debut in the summer if you do well together." Miss Yang informed the other girls. You watched as their eyes all lit up and they looked at you and Jun See, bursting with excitement.

--

You knocked frantically on the door of EXO's dorm. They all had schedule earlier but now they were done for the rest of the day. Suho was the one who came and opened up the door. "Hey guys! What's-" He began, but you cut him off. "Where's Yeolie?" You asked, he shook his head and jerked his thumb towards the living room behind him.

Stepping into the dorm, you hastily took your shoes off and darted to the living room. When he saw you, Chanyeol got up and you took that opportunity to walk over and wrap him in a tight hug. "Park Chanyeol, you are my favorite person in the world." You said quietly. He chuckled softly and pulled away so he could look at you. "Does this have anything to do with the video?" He asked. You nodded.

"Your manager sent it to Lee Soo-man himself, and guess what?" Jun See asked, appearing beside you. "What?"

"We are now officially trainee's at SME!" You and Jun See yelled at the same time. By now, you had all of EXO-K's attention. "Trainees?! No way!" Sehun shouted. "Yes way! Mr.Lee wants to put us into a group with four other trainees if we work well together, I'm so excited!" Jun See squeaked.

"Good. You two deserve it." Kai said, plopping down on one of the couches. Everyone else went to take a seat including you, choosing the spot next to Chanyeol. "I'm really proud of you, you know." Chanyeol whispered into your ear once you'd settled into your seat. You blushed and sputtered out a thank you.

Not five minutes later, the door opened and EXO-M stepped through. They all walked over to the living room, scattering themselves in different areas. You and Jun See waved to them and they all said their hello's, seeming tired.

"Sun Yee and I are trainee's for SME." Jun See said casually, to see how they would react. "Oh that's nice Jun See....WHAT??!?!?!" Came Kris' reply. You, Jun See and EXO-K burst out laughing while the rest of EXO-M reacted just like their duizhang. "SERIOUSLY?" Xiumin yelled. You nodded and explained the story to them.

They all freaked out and burst into scattered praise for you and Jun See, making you giggle.

--

"Just sleep here tonight," Chanyeol suggested after you failed miserably at waking Jun See, who was asleep on the couch, snoring softly. It was late and you were tired, wanting to go back to your apartment and sleep. "Please?" He asked, giving you his best puppy dog face.

Your heart melted a little at his actions and you sighed. "Fine, but I have to get up really early tomorrow for practice." You told him, already headed up the stairs. The rest of the guys were asleep, so the dorm was quiet.

"You know," Chanyeol started, placing his hands on your shoulders as the two of you walked to his and Baekhyun's room. "I'm going to miss you being our stylist." He began rummaging through his drawers, looking for something to wear to bed.

"I will too in all honesty. I'll be really busy, so we might not even get to spend that much time together." You told him, sitting on his bed. "Ugh, don't remind me. I still expect you to come by the dorms and visit sometimes, and I'll text you when I've got a free day or something." He said. You smiled at this, glad he was making an effort to spend more time with you.

"Sounds good. I really hope this goes well for Jun See and I, especially because I promised appa I would do well before..you know." You said quietly, eyes downcast. "Oh, Sun Yee... You will do great, I promise. You're too talented to fail." He told you reassuringly. You blushed at his words."Thanks, Yeolie." 

"Anytime. Here, put these on. I'll go change in the bathroom."


Author's Note

New characters, yay! What do you guys think about Sun Yee and Jun See becoming trainees? I'd love to know what you think is going to happen next!