Thirteen.

Why does it have to be you?

The dinner was all too awkward. Chanyeol's parents tried to ask you questions about yourself, only to have Yujin drop in her two cents and begin talking about herself and repeating the same stories over and over again. Poor Chanyeol almost blew a gasket because of this, but you kept him calm by squeezing his hand.

Both of Chanyeol's parents had their attentions turned towards the two of you and blocked out Yujin and her endless rambling, silently watching how easy it was for you to calm Chanyeol down. Once everyone had finished their food, Chanyeol and you offered to do the dishes, which only resulted in a mini water fight that left you soaked from the waist up.

Yujin wasn't happy about this at all, when you and Chanyeol walked into the living room dripping wet, a scowl slowly became etched on Yujin's face. Chanyeol's parents thought it was hilarious and offered you towels to dry off with.

The both of you had decided to leave shortly after, given the fact that you had practice in the morning and Chanyeol had schedule. You were beginning to wonder when EXO would make a comeback, but decided not to mention it in case it was something that's been bugging Chanyeol as much as it's been bugging you.

"You didn't have to walk me to my door, you know." You told Chanyeol while standing outside your apartment. "Well, I wanted to make sure my beautiful girlfriend got home safely. Last time I checked, that was not a crime, Miss Sun Yee." He retorted, making you giggle. "How are you going to get home now?" You asked quietly. 

"Sun Yee, it's not too late or anything, I can still catch a cab with ease." He mumbled. You let out a sigh and grunted an agreement. "You know, I don't have to leave yet if you don't want me to." Chanyeol suggested. You pouted at him. Having him stay with you longer was exactly what you wanted right now, but the two of you had busy schedules for tomorrow. "Goodnight, Chanyeol." You said instead.

"A guy can try, right? If I can, I'll come see you after practice tomorrow. Night!" He said hopefully. After planting a soft kiss on your forehead and laughing at how badly you began to blush, he turned and walked down the hallway to the elevators, placing his phone to his ear.

Once he was out of sight, you turned and opened your door. A loud thump was the result and when you walked in, you found Jun See on the floor. "Yah, Jun See-ah! How many times do I have to tell you to quit eavesdropping? Aish." You grumbled, stepping around your sister and walking to your room after closing and locking the front door.

---

"Alright, good job girls! It's getting really late, so you can head on out. We'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning." , our dance coach said. All of SUGAR let out tired cheers and began to collect their things, including you. When you your phone, you noticed you had a text from Chanyeol. 'Can't make it, sorry Sun Yee. Manager hyung got mad at me for teasing him so he's not letting me come get you.'

You giggled at this, typical Chanyeol behavior. He likes to tease people a little too much, your guess was that Baekhyun was also involved in this, those two together are awful.

"Unnie, we're going to go get some ice cream. Do you want to come along?" Gia asked, the other girls already standing at the door. "No thanks, guys. I'm really tired, I think I'm just going to go home and take a bath or something. Have fun, and don't stay out too late! We have schedule tomorrow." You told them, not really in the mood to do anything else other than relax.

"Okay, omma. We'll be going now!" Ri shouted, before running out the door. "YAH!" You yelled back, but everyone had already gone. With a sigh, you grabbed your bag and stepped out of the practice room.

When you walked out of the building and into the parking lot, you had this strange feeling that someone was watching you, but you just waved it off and kept walking. 

Just before you got to your car, you felt it again. You looked around and saw no one at all in the parking lot, so you just ignored it and got in your car, driving home to the comfort of your apartment.


 

Author's Note

Sorry it took me so long to update, guys! I feel horrible, I just kind of kept putting it off. I'm on March break now, though so no more excuses! I know this chapter was really short but  the next one will be longer!  PS- Have you guys seen Yeolie's new hair? I'm not sure exactly how I feel about it yet since the photos I saw were blurry and didn't reveal much.