My day...

Getting Revenge

Chapter 9- My day...

 

You realized class is almost over. 

 

"Come here Sooyoung" the teacher said

You went to the teachers desk...

"Miss Kim, tommorrow you dont need to go to any of your classes. Tommorrow, you will be an Intern for a day... Do you know how to sing and dance? Cause that make you an more than an intern... Your locker for SM is 18B, the combination is in this paper..." the teacher said

"Okay and i know how to sing..." you said with a plain face

"Good! Well, you may go now.... See you tommorrow Miss Kim...." the teacher said

 

The bell ringed and you saw Li-Li waiting outside... 

 

"So, how was your day?" Li-Li asked

"Same old, Same Old..." you said with a "i dont care" face

"Want to eat out Sooyoung?" Li-Li asked

"Im not hungray Li-Li...." you said

"Suit yourself... You better put your stuff in your locker..." Li-Li said and left...

 

You opened your locker and saw a picture... You grabbed the picture, and went to your car... You looked at the picture... It was you and your ex boyfriend.... You drove your car to the cemetery... And went to the grave that said "Beloved One.... Lee Jong-Min.... Always loved by Kim Mi-Na..."

 

"Jongmin.... Why did you have to leave me? You know nobody knows that your dead... They all think that we broke up... I blame this stupid heart attack..." you said

"Mi-Na, i know nobody knows... even my parents dont know the truth... But i want you to move on and be the beautiful Mi-Na i know..." he said

"Jongmin... Is it really you?" you said

"Mi-Na.... Your dreaming.... Im not real.... Im not alive but dead... You should move on like i moved on from you...." he said and kissed a girl next to him...

The girl ghost next to him was no other than Kang Yoo Na... The girl that died a few months before Jongmin did, because of a car accident....

 

"Jongmin... Do you know how much i miss you?... You just move on, so quickly... Please comeback..." you said and cried...

"Mi-Na... My only wish is for you to move on...." he said and kissed you forehead...

 

You woke up in your bed.... You rubbed your eyes, and slapped yourself... "How did i get here?" you said

You then got up out of your bed.... You looked at your upper thigh and it was red... You then streched... You then smelled soju on your shirt... "Oh, i know what i did... I drank soju... But how did i get here..." you said

 

You grabbed your phone and looked at the time.... It was 2:30 in the morning... You walked to your drawer and opened it.. You grabbed the diary... You went back on your bed and sat... You took the necklace off your neck and opened the diary...

  by the way: your necklace is the "I Love" with a lock and Jongmin's is the necklace that says "You" with a key..

 

The diary can only be unlocked by the necklace.... You read all the page entries except the last one, and cried... It hurts, to see myself like this.... Am i that crazy about you? Have i gone from Normal to Crazy?.... Sorry, Jongmin.... But its to hard to move on...

 

You went to the first page and grabbed the picture you had out of your purse... You then glued the picture.... 

 

You went to the last page of the diary.... And read it... 

 

"Jongmin.. I love you.. You always make my day brighter.. If i had to spend eleven thousand days without you, i would probably go insane...You mean alot to me.... Your more than a bestfriend but less than a brother... You alway understand me, and thats what i love... If i had no choice but to break up with you.... I would die... No matter what, your my boyfriend and i will never let go of you or move on from you... because if i did... It would hurt me more... and I would probably have emotional problems... Or i would have a diease... From your girlfriend, that loves you more than ever.... P.S- Our 4 year anniversary is near by only 4 days"

 

"Mi-Na.... I thought we would end up being together for more than 4 year but that wont happen.... Im sorry Mi-Na.... I know our 4 year anniversary is coming up soon but i have bad news.... Im afraid.... Im dieing soon and when i mean soon, is that im dieing before our 4 year anniversary....  I wish i could have told you this today, but i dont like seeing you cry..... But i bet you will read my diary when i die or when you think of me.... Mi-Na.... Please.. i beg of you, stop thinking of me and move on.... I thought i would never say this but yes, i want you to move on... I do regret this but its for your own good... I will miss your smile, your voice and everything... I will also miss kissing you beautiful forehead and lips.... From the guy that loves her more than ever...."

 

You cried.... Does love have to hurt this much? I should have read this before he died....

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Baekhyun POV:

 

Well, Sooyoung's a intern for my class.... Hyorin kept poking me to make me focuse.... In Math class ( the class where Sooyoungs a intern for), we had to do 10 worksheets for the whole class... If we didnt finish before class ends then its homework.... Yea i hate that...

 

Class is over and i managed to finish them all....  So, after school... I had no where to go since Tao, Kris, Chanyeol, Luhan, Sehun, D.O, Kai, Hyorin, Eun Gi, Chen, and Xiumin didnt finish the worksheets.... And Lay, he had dance class to go to... 

 

So i walked around and saw Sooyoung at a cemetery... Crying... She really does have emotions... When i got there, she probably feel a sleep... I saw Soju bottles around the place.... I drove to Kim Cha Ni's ( Li-Li)  dorm, and gave her Sooyoungs Purse... I put her on the couch and left.... When i was walking to the 5th floor to go to my dorm, ihe looked at the large window near the dorm, and i saw Chani driving Sooyoungs car... I smiled and went to my dorm...

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Authors Notes:

 

Sorry for the late update, but today ill do double update....