First day of school

Getting Revenge

Chapter One- First day of school

 

Ring Ring as your alarm clock keeps ringing.

 

"SOOYOUNG!! WAKE UP! TODAYS YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL" Eun Gi yelled

She drags you out of the bed, opens the door and drops you into the bathtub full of water.

"WHAT, DO YOU WANT EUN GI?" you yelled

You rubbed your eyes, and grabbed the towel Eun gi had in her hand and wiped your face.

"Sooyoung, its time for school" Eun Gi said and smiled

You walked out of the bathroom and grabbed your clothes from your room. When you were finding your phone it was 6:30 already and you ran to the bathroom with your glasses, a black blouse, a white tank top, white jeans and a pair of diamond stud earrings.

 

You finished putting on your earrings, jeans, tank top and blouse. You washed your fash with cleanser, you gently wiped your face with a towel and putted moisturizer. You combed your hair and putted your hair into a bun. You looked at your phone and it was 6:45, just enough time to put make up on.  You ran to your room and grabbed your make up bag. You saw hyorin fall asleep on your bed. You dragged her to her room and spilled water on her face, she woke up and you ran to the bathroom. You opened the make up bag, and applied foundation to your face. You searched your bag for eyeliner and saw it in the drawer. Eun Gi must have used it. You applied eyeliner on your eyes. You grabbed your glasses and put them on.   "Done" you said. You walked out of the bathroom, you didnt care if they use your make up. 

 

"Morning Sooyoung" Hyorin said

You rolled your eyes, and ate breakfast.

"Hyorin.. shes always like this... I wonder what happened to her" Eun Gi said

"Eun Gi, didnt you remember the story she told us."

"I kinda forgot. Soo Young can you re tell the story?"

You looked at the time and it was 7:00. 

"Whatever... It all start when i was in 5th grade. I was all happy to go to middle school with my 3 bestest friends, but i had to move to the us. I wasnt really happy when i heard that. I liked 2 guys back then. I told one of them, i liked him but he just laughed. I didnt tell the other since when im around him, my heart skips a beat. One day before i was moving to the us... They acted like they didnt know me, hurted my sister, teased me, and hurt me. Since Baekhyun, Sehun and Luhan goes to this school... I will hurt them, torture them and get my revenge i always wanted" you said.

You had no emotion when you were telling them.

"Sooyoung... Stop thinking about revenge, and be happy. Find a guy and date him..." Eun Gi said

" I agree with Eun Gi... Come on Sooyoung.... Give Happiness and Love a try" Hyorin said

"I dont care about love or happiness, i just want revenge" you said

 

You, Eun Gi, and Hyorin waked to school. You saw Baekhyun, Sehun, Luhan and the rest of EXO. 

You opened your backpack and grabbed your water bottle.

 

"Soo Young.... What are you going to do?" Hyorin asked

You grined.

"Ugh, i hate when she does the evil grin... Soo Young, you better not get in trouble on your first day of school. Eun Gi said

"Whatever" you said and rolled your eyes. 

In your mind, its the perfect chance to spill water on those 3 since there all walking together. As they walked closer, and you were walking. You opened your water bottle and drank some.. You were in front of them, and threw your water bottle making Sehun, Luhan and Baekhun wet.

"Opps" you said

 

"Soo Young, stop being that way" Eun Gi said.

 

"Im sorry Sehun, Luhan, and Baekhyun for what this dork did. She gets mad easily because of her past. And where did you get your schedule? I need mine" Eun Gi said

"Theres a table in front of the main doors, and you just say your name" Sehun said

"Thanks!" Eun Gi said

 

They walked away... This was what you were thinking in your mind, if i have a class with any of them... I will ruin them, torture them and get my revenge..

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Authors Notes:

 

If you dont get it....

 

Todays your first day of school, but for everyone else is a new semister.

 

Sorry its long, i couldnt find a way to stop... But anyways, how do you think of the first chapter?

 

I might post Chapter 2 later today or tomorrow.