Being Kim Mi-Na hurts more

Getting Revenge

Chapter 3- Being Kim Mi-Na hurts more:

 

After saying that, it made you feel like Kim Sooyoung. You looked at yourself on the mirror, and your eyes were red.  You took off your glasses, placed them near the sink and washed your face with water.. You makeup was ruin but who cares...

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Baekhyun's POV:

 

School was boring like always. When Me, Sehun, Luhan, and Chanyeol got to our dorms.. Sehun told me something...

"Remember the girl this morning?" Sehun said

"Yea." I said

"Well shes in my theatre class. Her name is Kim Sooyoung." Sehun said

"Is there anything more?" I said

"Shes mean..."Sehun said

"Oh..." I said

 

Kai then opened the door.

 

"Do you know the girl name Kim Sooyoung?" Kai said

"Yea..." said Me, Sehun and Luhan

"Well.. Shes a jerk.. She doesnt even say hi or reply back but she rolls her eyes..." Kai said

"Maybe, shes just that type of girl..." Luhan said

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sooyoung's POV:

 

Its 10:30pm and they just came back. I dont really care what time they came but Mi-Na keeps popping up whenever i dont want her to...

Theres no school tommorrow since its a saturday. I really hate Kim Mi-Na.... She pops up whenever she wants... She starts making me feel pain and how its suppose to feel... Kim Mi-Na hurts more than Kim Sooyoung. Even though my heart is broken in shattering pieces... Kim Mi-Na keeps appearing. Her heart is full of bruises, scars and pain. I just want Kim Mi-Na to get away from me... 

"Sooyoung!?! What are talking about?" Hyorin said and rubbed her eyes.

"Just go back to sleep..." you said

"Yah. Why aint you going to sleep?" Hyorin said

You rolled your eyes and layed in bed... You were tired so you closed your eyes.

 

NEXT MORNING....

 

You rubbed your eyes and looked at the time 10:00am.. You looked at the other side of the room... Hyorin was gone. You opened Eun Gi's room door and she was gone.

No one was home... So you cooked breakfast.. You dressed up in black sweats, and a white top with black designs on it. You had make up on and your glasses were on too.

 

You walked outside of the dorm, and went downstairs. You saw EXO there.

"Mi-Na...." someone called out

You turned around and it was your oppa.

You made a plain expression... 

"I miss you so much little sis.." your oppa said

He hugged you, when he was hugging you... You rolled your eyes. You could see that Baekhyun, Sehun and Luhan were shocked.

"Say something little sis" your oppa said

"Oppa. Im not Kim Mi-Na.. Im Kim Sooyoung...." you said with a emotionless face

"Come on.... Your still Kim Mi-Na since your my little sister...And i know this because theres a mark on your neck..." your oppa said

"Oppa. I dont want to talk... I dont like when Kim Mi-Na is mentioned..." you said and walked away....

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Baekhyun POV:

 

I did all my daily routines i do everyday... I went downstairs to meet up with the rest of EXO. We were about to go but Kris, Chanyeol and Tao forgot something... We all waited there for them.

 

I saw the mean girl Sooyoung walking down the stairs... I heard somebody call out "Mi-Na..." i was surprised for a second, but just ignored it. 

 

I saw her turn around.. Her face was plain with no smile or expression. Her oppa hugged her but she didnt do anything but just roll her eyes. When she said " Im not Kim Mi-Na.. Im Kim Sooyoung..." I was shocked.... It is really Mi-Na... But it doesnt seem like her at all... Her emotionless face, glasses...etc. 

 

When she walked out... I asked her oppa about some things...

 

I was shocked from the answer... I wanted him to show me, if he was really her oppa. Then he opened his wallet and show me 2 pictures...

 

         

                         

"The first one is her with her boyfriend. This was when she was 13. And she was in the 6th grade. We moved to the U.S... She was hurt so much, but her heart healed when she was with him. I took this picture of them when i was walking around the park.

The second one is me and her when we were little...

After the break up between those 2.... She had so much pain that she changed her name and wanted to be a new person.... A emotionless, heartless, loveless girl....  I told her to move on but she didnt... So i lied to her  that our parents died..... She couldnt take it, so she moved back to Korea... She started drinking Soju, a few years ago... I know because my aunt told me...   So... Right now, all she wants is Revenge for everything bad that happened"

 

I was shocked at what he said.... And i could see Luhan and Sehun face like whoa...

 

"Also, the good.. sweet girl we use to know... died.... Sooyoung hates the name Mi-Na.... She is hurt when she thinks about Mi-Na. She suffers so much pain from Mi-Na. That she just doesnt care about Love or all that stuff...... Sooyoung has feelings but it is kept inside of   Mi-Na since she doesnt want to suffer anymore... She wants others to suffer. Please help Mi-Na, I mean Sooyoung be her old self...."

He walked away but left the pictures with me...

 

The person i had a crush on.... turned into a emotionless, heartless person because of me.... and everyone else....

 

The only thing i want to do is to help her.... Get rid of her pain...

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Authors Notes:

 

I will write Chapter 4 tommorrow.  He finally knows shes Mi-Na... But whats going to happen next? 

 

Hope you like it... Goodnight(: