Summer... and Boredom....

Getting Revenge

Chapter 7- Summer... and Boredom....

 

Well, guess what? Its August.... And you start University in 2 days... During the summer, you kept seeing them ( Hyorin, Eun Gi and EXO)....

What is there connection? Are they dating?....

 

Your bangs grew, and your hair is about as long as your back... You brought new clothes.... Mostly the cute, girly ones... And you brought new glasses since your black one broke... Since Li-Li's an Intern, she has to go to the University Early.... She works at SM University, and you go to Korea International University... One of the biggest, and smartest university in korea.. 

 

You applied for an intern for the University....

 

What you did during the summer was....

 

-Hang out with Li-Li

-Go Shopping

-Learn how to keep a smile on...

-Study for the Korean University Knowledge Test also K.U.K Test... 

 

That was all you did.... Omg, it is the most boring summer ever.. Your friends with Han Bo Ra.... Shes going to share a dorm with you when you start University.... Here is the letter/mail you got last week...

 

To: Kim Sooyoung

From: Seoul International University ( S.I.U)

 

Your application for being an intern has not been looked at yet. But we will only look at intern applications, if you pass the Korean University Knowledge Test also known as the K.U.K Test. Also, we accept you to go to our university, since you passed your Korean High School Exams, and your application was detailed. 

 

Here is your schedule and dorm:

 

Name: Kim Sooyoung

Grade: 1st year 

Dorm: 7b sharing with Han Bo Ra ( 1st year student )

Locker: 4D

Combination: 4,8,9,12

 

1st period: Advanced Mathematics II    

2nd period: Physics III

3rd period: Asian History IV

4th period: P.E

5th period: SM University Intern Training

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You going to SM University as a class, NO! 

 

You dont want to go to that University, but you need training to be an intern...

 

The real devil is coming out... Kim Mi-Na ..... I thought i had this talk with you... 

 

Is being trained to be an intern more importnant than revenge?

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Authors Notes:

 

Chapter 7 finished :DDDD