Last day of High School...

Getting Revenge

Chapter 6- Last day of School

 

As usually.. You woke up at 6:30... You wore a white long sleeved shirt, and shorts... You had no make up on since you didnt have enough time to find the lugage with your make up bag.. You wore your black glasses.. Your bangs were cut... Last night, you braided your hair... Which made you hair wavy... You were sleepy too...

 

 

 

It was the last day at highschool. You carried out your boxes to the front lobby... You went upstairs and got your purse and your 4 suitcases... You went downstairs and gave the boxes & suitcases to Li-Li your cousin and you walked to the School Gym for the graduation ceremony. You sat next to Emily Hyun Choi, and Park Re Na both Japanese Koreans... EXO were sitting in the far right of the gym, Hyorin & Eun Gi were sitting near EXO. 

 

"Ugh... Im tired... I hate them but i kind of care about them... Ill have this conversation with you later Mi-Na" you said in your head..

 

No more seeing EXO, Hyorin, Eun Gi and your other classmates.... They all annoy you.... 

 

"Kim Sooyoung" the annoucer called

You went up the stage and grabbed your dipoma...

 

The ceremony was over and everyone was hugging and crying... You went to the lobby to find your cousin Li-Li playing on her phone.. 

 

"Lets go Li-Li " you said with a plain expression

 

"Okay Sooyoung, Whatever you say..." she said and handing your purse to you.

 

You walked to the car... Your going to drive since Li-Li's to lazy . 

 

You started the engine...
 

"Li-Li can we go shopping?" you said 


"Sure, I need new clothes anyway..." she said, smiling...

 

You drove to the mall, and entered the mall.  "What store should we go too?" you said  " That one.." she pointed out... 

"Want to go get bubble tea first?" you said  

"Sure" she said

"But i need to change first..." you rushed to the bathroom and changed into a black & white pokka dot shirt, shorts, a black hat, black high heels and white sunglasses

 

            

 

You came out.. "Whoa... Sooyoung, you look pretty" she said

"Thanks" you said and smile

"Did you just smile? OMG! you did! Lets celebrate with Bubble tea..." she said and dragged you to the small cafe in the mall

 

"What do you want to order Li-Li?" you asked

"Coconut!?! Ill pay for it..." she said

"One Regular Coconut Bubble Tea & One Small Strawberry Bubble Tea..." you told the cashier

"That would be $5.50" the cashier said

Your cousin handed her $5.50"

"Coming right up, your number is #89" the cashier said

 

You and Li-Li sat on a table and you saw Eun Gi, EXO & Hyorin.... Whats Hyorin's & Eun Gi's connection with EXO?

 

"#89" the cashier called out.

 

"Li-Li,can you please go get it?" you asked

She nods her head... She knows how bitter you are when your around EXO and school....

"Here, Sooyoung..." she said and hands it to you

"Sooyoung, lets go... I hate when your all bitter around them" she said and grabs your wrist, dragging you to the door. 

 

You saw there reactions.... Hyorin was like 0.0 , Eun Gi was like "Sooyoung stop acting...", and EXO was like "Whoa... the mean girl is with the nicest person in SM university."

 

Li-Li did worked at SM university as an Intern. Your the only person that calls her Li-Li since you dont like saying her name... Kim Cha Ni... 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyorin & Eun Gi POV: 

 

Eun Gi-

 

Well, i havent talked to Sooyoung in 2 months... 

 

I dyed my hair red again... 

 

 

I applied for SM university and got accepted... Im happy, but me and Sooyoung's friendship has split... We no longer talk to each other.... Of course i know her feelings and her pain but i dont really care... I got so busy from my job at IDEA Design Store. Im a designer & model  along with Hyorin...

 

Me, Hyorin & EXO are friends now... but Sooyoung's not included... Im sorry to tell you this but im a new person.... I dont want Sooyoung to be my friend anymore... There are many reasons why... I also told Hyorin to move in my room, since she use to sleep with Sooyoung.... I still have the picture me and sooyoung took awhile ago... Thats the only memory im keeping from her... 

 

Graduation Day is today! I get to be free from this School and Sooyoung... During the awards and dipoma hand outs, i looked around and i saw Sooyoung siting there alone... Yup,shes lonely but she needs to stop caring about revenge.... I sat near Lay and Hyorin... After all the awards and dipoma's were handed out, Me, Hyorin and EXO planned to go to the mall today... Luhan and Sehun begged us to go to the bubble tea cafe in the mall, so we did. I saw Sooyoung with somebody from SM university. Its the first day of summer! And i see her.... She stares at me and looks at Hyorin and EXO. She was being dragged by this girl... Sooyoung looked so pretty in a bad way... She wore a black and white pokka dot shirt Hyorin brought her for her birthday, shorts, high heels, a black hat and white sunglasses... She was so girly and expression less... After they left, we ordered bubble tea and some sandwiches they were so good..

 

In my head, i kept thinking about this.... Sooyoung why wont you leave me alone?

 

 

Hyorin-

 

 

Me and Sooyoung's hair color is the same.... I hate that.... The difference between my hair and Sooyoungs is that hers is shorter than mine.... Well i graduated high school, today. Woo Hoo.... Im not Sooyoung's friend anymore, just to tell you that.... Shes rude... Stubborn...etc... Well i have new friends... They are EXO.... Im still friends with Eun Gi, so thats good. Well... My day was well, until i saw Sooyoung....

 

Why cant she leave me alone?

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Authors Notes:

 

Finished with Chapter 6. :D 

By The way, my english is not good.... Im sorry. My 1st language is korean... 

 

And Sooyoung's Cousin Name Kim Cha Ni, well i got the name Cha Ni from my cousin but she isnt korean, so i just put Kim as her lastname...