MAMA part 2

Getting Revenge

Chapter 26- MAMA part 2

 

After seeing all those performance... We had to dress up... All the members quickly went backstage to get dressed.... I was all dressed, my hair and makeup was done... I decided to practice, and i got more nervous... The butterflies in the stomach wont go away... I decided to go to Kana... She comforted me, and it was starting to go away... It was time to go on stage... I took one big breath and went on the stage... The introduction was short..

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFranEJ1KwE&list=FLj3FcTxukinwVe-R4_V3cLg&index=8 [Please watch]

 

Jia = S.Y

Min = Gayun

Suzy = Kana

Fea = Subin

 

 

When the music began, you smiled... And then began... You could see EXO shocked... They didnt know you could do that... After the splits, it was Subin turn... So you walked back... 

 

"Sooyoung, you did amazing" Kana and Gayun said

"Kamsanmida" you said

 

You watched on the tv backstage... Subin messed up but its fine... 

 

"Goodluck Gayun" you said

She smiled and went on stage...

 

"You did great Subin" you said

"I messed up alittle..." she said and laughted...

 

Kana was already ready... When Gayun came in, Kana was already dancing her butts off.. After she danced, we all walked on stage... She stood in position, and started to dance... After we danced, i had to rap... The good thing is that i didnt mess up.. We did the chorus and then we were done...  I went backstage, seeing EXO there... Already dressed and ready to go... 

 

"All of you did great" Kris said

"Kamsanmida..." we all said

 

----

 

After EXO performed, me and kana were watching each group get a award... 

 

"The last award goes to the best performance tonight..." the annoucer said

"The best performance tonight goes to SeQuin..." the annoucer said

 

We all stood up and went on stage... Me and Kana was holding hands, cause were sisters...

 

"1,2,3 We are a story... We are SeQuin..." we all said

Subin speaked in Korean, Gayun speaked in Japanese, Kana speaked in Chinese and You spoke in english

 

We all bowed... but then remember your promise to the fans... You, Gayun and Kana went up on stage..

 

"Did we promise to do aegyo, if we won at least 1 award..." you said

Gayun did aegyo, then Kana and last but not least you did aegyo

 

---

 

A/N

 

No update tomorrow, just a little heads up