Slowly Knowing the truth...

Getting Revenge

Chapter 14- Slowly knowing the truth...

 

I woke up in my bed at 5 in the morning... Hyorin slept on the floor... I tried lifting her but i am to weak... Pain hurts me alot... I always feel like dying... There was something i heard the other day... And i remember what they said... "EXO will be having a world tour, taking 2 years the most..." 

 

I really miss Sehun... His kisses... His Hugs... His Smile.. His Sweet words... And Everything... I grabbed the Soju bottle from the fridge and drank it... To this miserable life... 

 

I went to my bed and laid down... I closed my eyes and fell alsleep... 

 

 

*3 hours later...*

 

You quickly dress up... 

 

In a white blouse, shorts and sandles... 

 

 

 

As i walked to go to a cafe... I see Lee Jong-Min... He's alive you thought... You looked at the time and rushed to the university.... As usual, baekhyun was late to class... You waited for him and saw him.. He handed you a note....

 

Sooyoung, lets break up... im sorry. I know that you and sehun dated but broke up... Sooyoung, i wish the best for you.... 

 

You tore the piece of paper in same pieces... And went to the trash can to throw it away... 

 

You heart is officially broken but its okay...

 

During Lunch, Li-Li and Hyorin waited for you in lunch...

 

"Arent you suppose to be with Eun Gi?" you said

"I told her that im your friend and shes fine with it..." Hyorin said

 

Hyorins thoughts: I told Li-Li and Eun Gi about what you have.. Im sorry... I cant tell you...

 

"Ill get you lunch Sooyoung, just sit here" Hyorin said and smiled...

 

You looked around the lunch room and saw Sehun smiling.. Baekhyun talking and laughing with Chanyeol... 

 

You *sigh* and sat there... 

 

They brought you lunch... You eat, and went to class...

 

Your whole day was avoid them... and you tried... 

 

EXO is leaving for there World tour and Eun Gi is going with them.. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author Notes:

 

The story will end soon... And i know it... Im just going to write until the end.... 

 

 

BTW: Im making a new story... Still planning it...