Days passing by...

Getting Revenge

Chapter 18- Days Passing By

 

 

Each day it was difficult... Each step i took was hard... I found out i have Walking abnormalities because of my ... It cant be cure easily...  Everyday, my boyfriend would visit me and help me.... It was difficult.... I cant walk since it hurts walking... I cant control my thoughts that well... I hope that i can be better soon... I want to go on dates with him... Kiss him and hug him...

 

"Sehun... Whatif I die?" you said

"You wont... Trust me..." he said and kissed your forehead... 

 

My head was blasted with thoughts... 

 

I know my death is coming soon....

 

 

AUTHORS POV:

 

*July 22nd*

 

Everyone was in Sooyoungs Room... Making her smile.... Sehun gave Sooyoung a kiss on the cheek... She smiled..

 

Sooyoungs thoughts: My death is today... I know it, i want to close my eyes.... But i want to tell everyone first...

 

Sooyoung tried to speak but instead she was crying...

 

"What wrong?" Hyorin asked

"Dont cry Sooyoung, you wont die..." Li-Li said

 

Sehun held her hand tightly...

 

"... This is hard... to say..." Sooyoung said

"But i know im going to die soon...." Sooyoung continued...

"But i want Hyorin to know that shes always been there for me... She always took care of me..." Sooyoung said and continued

"I would like to tell my brother Changsun, to take care of Nicole... Our little sister in China... 

 

Li-Li, you always been there for me...Im sorry, i been so heartless to you so many times...

 

Sehun.. Your everything to me... Seeing you already makes me happy... Saranghae... Im going to die, im sorry i broke our promise... Just move on from me... Thats the only thing i want from you..." Sooyoung said and cried...

 

"Let me sleep, im very tired..." Sooyoung said and fell alsleep... 

 

*Beep. Beep. --------- * the heart rate machine thingy did...

 

Everyone was crying the death of there poor Sooyoung...

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Authors Note:

 

This is not the end... I thought i would end it here but i want to continue it...

 

# 2 of Getting Revenge:

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/340133

 

I wont write it until Next Wednesday and Thursday