Miserable

Getting Revenge

Chapter 17- Miserable

 

Sehun POV:

 

The nurse came out of the room and told us it was okay to be in the room now... Me, Chani, Hyorin and Changsun went inside the room...

 

It was quiet since she was alsleep... She was much paler than 2 years old.. Alot more skinnier than before... I sat next to the bed... I held her hand. I looked at her arm and there were a butch of cuts...

 

I regret everything that i done to hurt her... 

 

I woke up, and i rubbed my eyes.. She was still alsleep... Everyone else was alsleep... Chani was sleeping on top of Hyorin and Changsun slept on the floor... 

hi

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sooyoung POV:

 

You woke up in the same room.. You looked around and saw Hyorin, Li-Li and your brother sleeping.... You felt something heavy on your bed and saw Sehun... You were about to cry, but you couldnt... Since your head hurts... You moved your head up and saw the time... 9:30 am... You grabbed your phone and texted Li-Li and Hyorin...

 

To: Hyorie-Hyorie

From: Sooyoungie

 

WAKE UP?!? Its 9:30...(;

 

 

To: Li-Li

From: Sooyoungie

 

WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD?!? (;

 

 

They both woke up and you smiled... 

 

"Sooyoung" hyorin said and smiled

 

 

"Sooyoung... I need to tell you something..." Sehun said

"What is it?" you said with a soft voice

"I want to be with you forever..." you smiled and nod your head...

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________\

 

Authors Notes:

 

I am writing # 2 of getting revenge...

 

I wont write it till Wednesday or Thursday next week...

 

Here is the link: 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/340133

 

It is called Dating Sehun + Baekhyun because it tells about Sooyoung(You) dating 2 guys.... And it will have the same ending...

 

 

I will update until im tired...